What the Nanny Saw Ch. 06

Story Info
Getting answers, getting blown under the desk.
1.3k words
4.62
3.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: There's Parties and Then There's Parties

Romano left Sergeant Carlo to deal with the returning forensics team. The Inspector shook his head with a smile. A monumental fuck up for sure, missing the dungeon. But now, at least, Vitale would have to spend the day collecting samples from dildos and whips. Once the forensic team was in place, Romano asked Carlo to try to find out more about the mafia angle. Pictures were one thing, but if Bonsignore was trafficking in girls, it would be hard to do without the permission of the 'established authorities' in that area.

He considered whether that was why the man had been killed. But it didn't track. If Bonsignore had been operating without paying the mafia, at the least, he would have been killed, for sure. But it would have been public, it would have been dramatic, and it wouldn't have been with a fucking vase. These things were usually object lessons.

In the meantime, Romano was going to find out what the fuck was going on with Giulia and her magical changing ass. He'd left the rest of the cabinet of videos with forensics, but took the one they had watched.

At the station he told Catterina he wanted to see Giulia again. "Today. Understood?" Catterina licked her lips and eyed him like he was dinner.

"Don't even think about it," said Romano. "No distractions."

She looked disappointed, but grabbed up the paper where she had jotted the girl's new contact details and started to dial.

"And tell Di Stefano I need to speak with him"

Romano cleared half a stack of papers off his desk. This time he just blindly signed the top of each document, ignoring the sticky tabs, and threw them on a pile on the floor. But he was interrupted by Catterina, who slid in his door, three fucking buttons undone, again.

"She'll be by after lunch." reported the desk officer.

"Catterina. You are going to be the fucking death of me with the buttons and all that," waved Romano. "I told you, I can't be distracted."

"I'm not here to distract you, boss. I'm here to help you," she answered. "I can see just how stressed you are."

She approached the desk, undoing a further button. Romano's eyes were drawn into her deep cleavage. Almost against his own will. The girl bit her lower lip in a toe-curling pout and stepped up to Romano, pulling his face right into her breasts. She shrugged her shirt open so that her breasts were exposed and Romano fastened on to a nipple.

It was unclear where Catterina expected this little game to end. But it didn't matter. Because a knock at the door sent her diving under the Inspector's desk.

Romano looked around wildly, but soon realized that, with the girl under the desk, everything would look normal enough to a guest, especially with the piles of paperwork covering any possible line of sight.

He cleared his throat, ran a hand through his hair, and said, "Come in."

Di Stefano entered and sat across the desk from the Inspector. "Catterina said you wanted to see me, Boss?"

At the mention of her name, the officer began touching Romano's leg, rubbing his thigh. "Sante Madre," thought Romano, "Not again." He took her hand and removed it from his leg. Slowly so as not to alert Di Stefano.

"I need a few things, Di Stefano," said the Inspector. The girl's hand didn't return to his thigh. Instead it was right on his cock, rubbing and scratching with her nails. Despite himself, he hardened under her touch. "Can you..." he trailed off, distracted by the slow tinkle of his zipper. "Can he hear that?' wondered Romano. But Di Stefano, who normally wore his heart on his sleeve, seemed safely unaware.

"Can you go today and collect that Nanny, the Giulia girl, from her new address and bring her into the station at 2? I need to speak with her and I'm not risking that she runs off." Catterina had his cock all the way in her mouth. She wasn't fooling around. She immediately began slurping up and down, using her hand to follow her mouth. It was clear she knew what she wanted and she didn't seem like she was going to stop till she got it. The whole salty mouthful.

"Sure, Boss. Was there anything else?" asked Di Stefano.

Catterina had the Inspector's balls out now, pulling and rubbing at them. Demanding they give up their cum. "Uhm..." fumbled the Inspector. "Uh, something else? Yes! Yes there was something else."

Catterina had his cock lodged in her throat, her tongue snaking out to lick at his shaft and maybe, once, his balls. He hoped he wasn't going cross eyed in front of Di Stefano.

"Yeah boss, what is it?" Di Stefano shook his head, bemused.

Romano felt the orgasm building in his balls, like a pressure rising. But he took a deep breath and answered. "The girl, Giulia, do a record search. I want to know if she has any siblings. Full, half, fucking step sisters. Got it? Try online, but go to the municipal building and do a proper record search."

Romano thought he might faint, but managed to hold off a moment more as Di Stefano asked, "Isn't that more a Sergeant Carlo job?"

"He's occupied. With the mafia. So please just do this for me. Get moving. Now, before you pick up the girl," demanded Romano, desperate to get the officer out of his office so he could finish in Catterina's hot mouth.

As Di Stefano stood and turned to leave, Romano could hold out no longer. And as he came into the girl's mouth, hiding under his desk, he let out at grunt that he turned into a cough.

"Are you ok, Boss? You sound like you might be coming down with something," said Di Stefano from the doorway.

Di Stefano returned, at 2, with the nanny, just as requested. While Catterina got the girl settled in the interrogation room, Romano pulled Di Stefano aside. "What did you learn?"

"Nothing at all, Boss. No record. Not of the girl, not of any siblings. She must have been born, but it wasn't on Sicily, I'll promise you that."

Romano wasn't risking having Catterina sit in with him. Not this time. The stakes were too high, and he was already risking his immortal soul with that girl. So Di Stefano sat in, with a caution to be quiet and observe.

"Thank you for coming back, today," he said, addressing the frowning nanny.

"You didn't give me much choice," she retorted.

"Well," said Romano, "We've uncovered some new evidence and require your input."

The girl softened at that, thinking, perhaps, that she wasn't in trouble. "What new evidence?"

Rather than tell her, Romano turned on the tv at the wall and pushed play on the machine. The image of a Giulia look-alike, getting fucked vigorously in the ass, sprang up. Di Stefano almost fell out of his chair.

But the nanny's reaction was the diametric opposite of the Inspector's expectations. He was prepared for embarrassment, outrage, shame. But none of those came.

Instead, she exploded in tears.

The Inspector quickly shut off the video and wordlessly handed the girl his handkerchief. She slowly calmed herself, taking in gulps of air and blowing her nose.

"It's not you, is it?" asked the Inspector.

The girl shook her head.

"Who then?"

"It's my..." she struggled to get it out. "It's my sister. When they brought us over, from the mainland, they told us the job was to care for children. But, soon it was clear. There were these parties. So many guests. And they wanted us to... to be entertainment. The guests paid too. And if Bonsignore couldn't get other girls, he would swear at us and demand we participate. I refused, but they were going to throw us out and my sister. Malia... She said she would do it, if we could both stay. We had nowhere to go. My mother threw us out, when her boyfriend showed too much interest in us. You have to believe me, we had no way to live, otherwise."

"Where is Malia, now?" asked Romano.

"I have no idea. I haven't seen Malia for six months," sobbed the shaking girl.