Maternity Hall Pass

Story Info
Neglected mother-to-be finds validation with boy-next-door.
13.8k words
4.75
40.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Comments:

Enter Tessa, a horny woman in her twenty-fourth week of pregnancy. Her husband has neglected her needs entirely, but a neighborly nineteen-year-old who is infatuated with her certainly is eager to fill in the gaps. With a careless text from her husband, she is sent spiraling into the arms of Liam, the boy-next-door, who needs just a little encouragement to take this journey with Tessa.

Thanks to my editors Kenji Sato and Lone Wolf!

====================

Maternity Hall Pass

[Tessa - 10:23] Hey, can I talk to you about something?

[Daniel - 10:37] What's up? I'm in the middle of something, though.

[Tessa - 10:37] It's just... I've been feeling a bit distant from you lately, and it's been bothering me.

[Daniel - 10:42] Oh? I didn't realize. Can we discuss this later? I have a lot on my plate right now.

[Tessa - 10:43] Come on, you are always busy. Just been feeling a certain way, you know?

[Daniel - 10:50] like last night? Oh sorry I've just not in the most ya know? We'll talk about it soon, okay?

[Tessa - 10:51] Whatever. Sorry for bringing it up now.

[Daniel - 10:56] it's fine, your drive is just like crazy right now lol, you need a hall-pass or something.

[Tessa - 10:56] really? That's your answer to your pregnant wife?

[Tessa - 11:00] Daniel???

[Daniel - 11:10] sorry, just really busy, let's talk about this later.

[Tessa - 11:31] fine

With a discontent huff, Tessa lowered her phone and jammed the number 7 button on the elevator.

Holding her aching stomach, she took a deep breath through her nose and out through her mouth. She tried not to concentrate on all the cramps and pains of her changing, pregnant body. Life had been hard lately — pregnant, moving to a new city, constant horniness, and a dismissive husband. Tessa felt a bit cast aside. It was an emotion deeply rooted in her past and psyche. But she understood, she knew she was a lot. The twenty-five year-old had a constant need for attention to wash away the automatic thoughts that came to her in its absence.

Her history ingrained it in her, a history she wanted to forget. After a very one-sided relationship in her teens to early twenties, she was terrified of revisiting that feeling with her husband. Logically, she knew Daniel loved her, but lately, he hardly gave her the time of day. Her mind constantly raced through thoughts to explain his emotional distance, always turning up the worst, usually and most frightening outcome.

Going into her twenty-fourth week of pregnancy, she felt extremely vulnerable.

Standing in the elevator, waiting for the doors to close and to ascend, she couldn't help but look at the reflection in the chrome of the big, bloated mess that was her body. To most people, they would see a modest roundness in her tummy that accentuated her slender frame. She was compact, no bigger than a volleyball, a glowing symbol of new life. The smooth milky-white skin stretched over her belly had a pure clarity to it. But all she saw was a big blob that had morphed into her abdomen. The lack of affirmations from a husband, who didn't appreciate her glowing pregnant body, solidified the thought in her mind.

Her dark-sapphire eyes dimmed with sadness as she looked away from the chrome reflection. Tessa was at an all-time low.

As the doors crept closed, a hand slipped between them at the last second. They jolted open at the interruption and a familiar teenage boy rushed in out of breath.

"Sorry." Liam, the neighbor boy puffed as he barely made it to the elevator.

Tessa felt an unexpected perk up as he entered; the nineteen-year-old boy amused her often with his awkwardness. He lived right next door with his father, and she often ran into him throughout the day.

"You know there are more elevators, Liam." Tessa leaned back against the handlebar of the elevator to take some pressure off her strained back.

Liam stammered for a moment. He had an endearing shyness about him, that Tessa found cute. This was doubly so when he talked to Tessa, as it was obvious, he was infatuated with her.

"I, uh, well, I, wanted to... save energy." He nodded as if that response made sense. "I know you go to the same floor and all."

Tessa grinned widely, shaking her head as she listened to the bells and dings of the elevator and felt the inertia of its ascent.

"I guess that makes sense." A wry smile and teasing expression were passed from Tessa to Liam. The boy looked away bashfully, yet as they rose to the seventh floor, Tessa caught his gaze darting to and from her. She realized after a few moments that her tight shirt had risen up her belly, revealing her outie belly button atop her bump. It didn't bother her at all; somehow, Liam's cute infatuation with her was a daily affirmation that she had no shame in basking in. She didn't get it from anywhere else, so why not?

Though it felt odd for a young and healthy boy to be so attracted to an older, pregnant woman, she was not going to stop it. She let him take as many looks at her outie and smooth bump as he liked, and by the time the elevator dinged at their floor, she felt the heat on her face from the gratification of it.

"Oh, this is, uh, it." Tessa slowly slipped by Liam and out of the elevator. She wondered if she needed to invest in some maternity shirts at this point. But one look at the olive-skinned boy's reddened face made her second guess it. She'd take all the wardrobe malfunctions from her changing shape that she could get if it felt like this.

"Yeah, uh, it is!" Liam slipped out just behind her, running up to her side, and looking at the ceiling while they walked.

"You know, uh, did you know that bananas are a great source of potassium for pregnant women? They can help prevent muscle cramps and support healthy fetal development."

Tessa giggled, trying to politely conceal it, as she smiled and looked at the boy. He seemed eagerly hopeful his tidbit of wisdom landed true with her. Tessa flicked her thick brown hair behind her ear and nodded, as they came to her door.

"Oh? Thanks, Liam, I'll remember that one." Back against her door, she looked the boy over, as he awkwardly swayed and struggled to prolong their conversation. Liam used any excuse to be around her.

"Yeah, well I figure it might be good to know. If you like bananas and all." Liam had to search for every word as he said it.

Putting her key in her door, she turned back to him once more, her small shirt still rising above her bump to the enjoyment of the boy's eyes.

"It is, after all... I love bananas." Her tongue flicked with the suggestion, as she twisted the knob and let herself in.

Liam froze as his ears turned red with innuendo. Tessa simply slunk back into her apartment, leaving the pining boy alone in the hall.

"Bye Liam." She wiggled her fingers as she shut the door behind her, a hand on her cute tear-drop-shaped tummy.

Liam's eyes were fixated on everything below her neck, so much so that he hardly managed the word, "Goodbye." Before the door shut.

Alone in her apartment, Tessa leaned against her door with a puff. The coquettishness of the encounter had her feeling warm, and in more than one way. Her hand fanned at her face frantically, as she came to terms with the whole boy-next-door thing in her mind.

What was she even doing? The stirring within herself for a nineteen-year-old was jarring. But, as she reflected on the messages from her husband and her life recently, it made sense. She was pining for affirmation and affection just as much as Liam. He saw her, and when he was there, she didn't feel overlooked.

Was it wrong though? The passing thought as to the morality of it faded as she unlocked her phone and read the last messages with her husband.

"A hall pass huh?" She locked her phone and took a deep breath. Sliding her back down the door, Tessa bit her lip and looked in the direction of Liam's apartment.

This feeling... her self-esteem inflated with the slightest of interactions... she was going to lean into it and embrace it. After all, she deserved to feel wanted.

—-

That night, Tessa and Daniel fought over the text message exchange, his lack of dedicated attention to her needs, and his lack empathy. A lot revolved around his careless words, like the mention of the hall pass, and how Tessa perceived that as him not caring about her at all.

It was a loud engagement, filled with inflated emotions and tears. Liam could hear most of it through the wall, as could many of the other neighbors around them. After it went on for a time, Mrs. Peppercorn, an older woman who lived below them, knocked on the door to see if everything was all right. Of course, it wasn't, but their cacophony ended.

Not long after, Daniel loudly declared, "I have a business trip to go on. See you in a few days." And with a slam of their front door, he was gone.

If he pressed his ear close enough to their shared wall, Liam could hear Tessa's faint cries. His heart reached out for her, resolving itself to extend any and all support it could for her in the next few days.

—-

A night's rest was anything but for Tessa upon waking the next day. Not only did the ailments of pregnancy fatigue her, but the weight of her marital woes hovered above her head. Inspecting herself in the waking mirror, Tessa could not decide if the puffiness in her face was from the pregnancy or the amount of crying she did the night previous.

Regardless, today was a new day. She was determined to put her mind off of it.

With comfort in mind, she slipped on a loose-fitting pair of navy-blue cotton short shorts and yet another pre-pregnancy tank top that comically slid up and around her belly. Prior to her body changing, Tessa hardly had breasts of note, thus she was rarely worried about tucking the girls away in whatever piece from her wardrobe she wore. But with the pregnancy, her tits had ballooned, and while she was proud of it, it wasn't worth the aching.

Nipples poking through and cleavage front and center, she made herself breakfast, enjoyed some tea, and caught a few early morning soaps. Generally, she did anything to keep her mind busy.

But no matter what, the thoughts about her marriage and of how Daniel was casting her aside kept creeping back in. Tessa found herself staring at the wall, lost in a trail of negative thoughts, shaking herself out of it best she could, before attending to the next activity.

It was one such trance of self-destructive thought that the doorbell woke Tessa from, her whole body flinching.

"Who...?" Tessa looked through the peephole to find out who it would be. Of course, it was nothing too exciting, just the water guy bringing jugs of spring water her husband swore by. Tessa never could understand why he couldn't just drink tap.

Opening the door, a balding man, a few years older than she, stood with a scanner in hand. His small eyes immediately found her busting cleavage and poking nipples. There was not a second wasted in looking her very pregnant form over, belly and all as she waited to receive her order.

"Two... errr three jugs today, ma'am." The delivery man tugged at his collar as his eyes danced about in a jig of innocence, as if he was not just ogling a pregnant housewife.

Tessa didn't mind being looked over, it was, in fact, gratifying. She would even take a pause and pretend to count the jugs and debate herself as to what her husband said the order should be. This, of course, was a ruse to let him look at her, which he undoubtedly obliged. She did her signature belly rub, letting him watch her fertile womb bounce as she swayed.

He took the bait each time, practically salivating at the mouth. But it just didn't have the same feeling as when she did it to Liam. The warmth and boost to her confidence were not there.

"Can I help you bring these in ma'am?" He cleared his throat. While it was a standard thing to do, one Tessa frankly relied on, she got the feeling he was hoping for a bit more.

"I'll help her." The peppy tones of the boy-next-door made Tessa flutter. A smile, previously hidden under puffy cheeks and a sour morning, emerged to blossom for him. So evident, even the Joe Shmo delivery man saw the spark.

"Oh, well, suuure. Sign here." He rolled his eyes, stealing a few more looks at her form. Both he and Liam were caught up in it, as Tessa made the slowest and loopiest signature of all time. An extra flourish of the stylist saw her tits jiggling with each pass.

"Thanks." She gave him a simple dismissal. The delivery man departed to rethink his whims on the route to his next stop.

"And thank you, Liam. You are so sweet!" Tessa bubbled it up. The thoughts about the hall pass, whether her husband meant it or not, reentered her mind. It was like the answer to her question, of how she was going to distract herself from her life's problems, walked into her apartment carrying jugs of water.

Her hand grazed the boy's shoulders as he hefted them through her door.

"It's fine really, I didn't want you moving them by yourself. It's not safe in your condition."

He huffed a bit carrying them across the room. Tessa took her turn, looking him over as he passed her. He was a well-built boy. Liam was a tad taller than she was, almond-colored skin, curly brown hair, and a broad, white smile that sometimes hid behind nervous expressions. His ass was of particular note to her, her hand feigned grasping it, while he was not looking.

"Just set them right there, Liam." She pointed to a spot near the fridge.

Tessa needed to think quickly of an original way to channel her allure to the younger man, her eyes catching a few empty jugs in her kitchen. She bit her lip. "Can you also take these down to the collection point?"

"Yeah, of course, I'll—" Liam, eager to grab them and do as he was bidden, was stopped by a wave of Tessa's hand.

"I got it, silly boy, I'm not completely helpless, you know." Devious thoughts crossed her mind.

Facing away from him, Tessa bent at the hips, her ass pointed directly to Liam who got a full view of her rump. Like most of her exhibitionism that morning, she took extra time with it. In doing so, Liam got to see a bit more than just her ass.

Her loose-fitting shorts parted at the leg hole, beneath them the neat and hairy slit of her womanhood peeked out. With her bending over it even gave him a pink wink, it was a view Tessa could have only hoped to give him. She wondered if the sex-charged nineteen-year-old would be taken by the sight and initiate naughty activities. Her mind at least went there; though in practice, knowing how awkward Liam was, she doubted he would.

She stayed in that position for as long as her aching back, and acting ability, would let her. No doubt he had stared into her soul through her pussy; at the very least, it would plant some seeds for the future.

When she rose and turned around, there was a glint of wickedness to her grin, hoping to find Liam flustered and aroused by the sight of her rear.

But what she found was Liam blushing a hard red, looking up and away from her. It was obvious he had seen, but for a reason unbeknownst to her, he was not doing the boyish thing and taking advantage of the situation.

Nevertheless, the act charged her, enough that she felt aroused enough for the both of them. She wanted to rip her clothes off right then and there, but she didn't want to scare the boy away. Tessa would need to test the waters gently. He was a well-mannered man it seemed.

"Here you go, Liam." Tessa came close to the boy, enough so her baby bump playfully ricocheted off the front of his pants.

"Sorry, I feel so awkward like this." She played it off.

Grabbing the jugs from Tessa's hands, Liam blushed even more. His eyes were looking everywhere but her body; so much so, that he looked strained.

"No... it's fine, I totally understand, I don't mind it at all. Like you're just going through, or doing a lot to bring a whole new life into this world, a bit of awkwardness is expected. But like not that you are awkward, you're great, you know, as much as I know you, that is."

Tessa giggled at his thrilling oration, waiting for him to finish with a smile at the other end.

"That's sweet of you to say, Liam. You really do know how to boost a girl's confidence. I bet you make your girlfriend feel so special." Tessa probed subtly.

"Oh, heh, I don't, I don't have one of those. A girlfriend, that is."

Bingo. Tessa could hardly hold back the devilish smile that came from that revelation. It was time to up the ante with this boy— he was fair game, after all.

"What?! I don't believe that. You're way too cute to be single, Liam." She playfully pinched his bicep.

Liam gulped. Tessa's sudden flirting made his head explode, especially with what he just saw of hers.

"Three years ago when I was in school, I'd be all over you." She opened the door for him, sure to puff out her chest, atop which her very puffy nipples showed right through the green cotton of her tank top.

He didn't look like he knew what to think about all of that. In fact, he didn't say another word as he left, simply disappearing down the hall with jugs in hand, as Tessa rubbed her belly and watched his tight ass walk away.

This boy just needed a bit more encouragement, which Tessa was keen to provide.

—-

Tessa sat in the most uncomfortable 'conversation chair' money could buy, next to the window of her master bedroom. It was a chair more for looks than anything. Tessa rarely sat in it longer than to tie her shoes. But today, she was pretending to read a book in it. She was pretending because she was really waiting, waiting for Liam to appear in his window kitty-corner to her own.

It was rare, but she sometimes caught a glimpse of him doing homework there. Or, on the off occasion her window was open, she could find him staring at her admiringly. Each time, she made it a point to linger long enough to bask in his adoration, but today, with the curtains wide open, she had something else in mind.

With a bit of patience, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Liam pass his window and do a double-take. Innocently, she sat in her chair, pretending not to see him, a soft smile on her face as she 'read'. She was wearing a pink, two-piece nightie set with a button-up blouse and shorts. The top button of her blouse was roguishly undone, letting him sneak a look at a bit of her cleavage.

In her periphery, Liam settled down at the desk underneath the window. It took everything for Tessa to not laugh at him, as he poorly hid behind his curtain, eyes watching her every breath.

This silly boy knew how to make her day, by being cute and awkward. If only he could make her day by being forward and naughty, like she would expect a boy his age to be. But then again, maybe that's why Tessa liked him so much, because of how awkward and interesting he made this. She knew the attraction was there for him, she just had to woo him towards acting on it.

The showmanship of it excited Tessa. Thinking through every step of the performance she would give at that window, made her gleeful as she prepared.

But there was one problem, the open courtyard of their apartments.

All the units in their building looked out over this courtyard. On any given day, it was easy to see inside any open window. Tessa didn't know how to feel about the possibility that others may also see her little show catered to Liam. Would anyone tell her husband if they did? He knew just as few people as she, so perhaps, she would get away with it. Perhaps the risk of others seeing added enjoyment to it. The conflicted woman wasn't sure. But with another look at the poorly concealed boy in the window, she knew what she wanted to show him.

Mentally, Tessa committed to giving Liam a show, and any other possible extra audience member.