What to do about Cheryl?

Story Info
Cheryl becomes a work pet & begs to learn more.
4.6k words
4.49
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nutmegman
nutmegman
179 Followers

After the fantastic long weekend with Jessie and Rachel, I really didn't want to return to work on Wednesday. But, I had to make money to pay off the car and other things and save some too.

Of course, as soon as I went back to work questions were flying as to where we went, what we did, who I went with (from my boss), etc, etc. Cheryl wanted very detailed info. She wanted the juicy details, not the fluff I told my boss.

Each day my boss would leave at 4:00 pm for the day and I would be left to close the store. I also opened it every day too for 9:00 am. Cheryl came in at 10:00 am and usually stayed to 5:00 pm. But often would stay later as she tried to get me to tell her more. But I resisted and started having her do things to earn the right to hear my juicy details.

Cheryl said "It's quiet, no customers have come in for hours, what did you do after you left here on Friday?"

I said to her "Sit across from me and lift your dress. Let me see your panties."

She looked at me for a long time and finally sat across facing me and lifted her dress and spread her legs.

I said "Those are not very sexy panties. You're going to have to wear something sexier from now on Cheryl. But for now, pull them up higher so I can see the outline of your pussy."

She said "I can just take them off."

I replied with "In due time, but for now, let's have some fun. Pull your panties up higher and tighter so I can see you."

She said "I'll give you a blowjob and let you fuck me if you tell me what you guys did."

I replied again "Let's start slow and have some fun first." Thankfully she could not see my hard on under the desk I was working at.

Cheryl stood up and pulled her panties up higher giving her a nice camel toe. I was pleased.

I said "Now sit down across from me with your dress pulled up. Start to rub your self through your panties.

She looked around and could not be seen from the front door if someone came in suddenly. Cheryl started rubbing herself. Wantonly masturbating thru her panties. I could see her breathing start to become heavier. It took her around 10 minutes of rubbing to cum. She looked straight at me, made a face, straightened her body and let out a little moan.

When she was under control again, I said "Are your panties wet now? Are your fingers wet through the panties?"

She said "Yes, my panties are quite wet as are my fingers."

I said "Good. Now take them off and bring them to me so I can see. Stay to my right so no one outside can see you."

She took them off and brought them to me. I sniffed them and gave them a little suck, which caused her to twitch a bit.

I said "Come closer. Good. Now lift your dress so I can see you better. Mmm, you look delicious Cheryl. Do you know that? Now take those same fingers and rub your pussy again so I can watch. Make yourself come again."

Cheryl looked around and did what I asked of her. She was already quite wet and was rubbing furiously and came much more quickly. I think she was getting off on this semi public exhibition.

She came again and leaned on my right shoulder, breathing hard.

When I looked at her, her eyes were glazed over. I grabbed her right hand and slowly and as sensually as I could sucked her fingers clean. As I did so, she was moaning a bit and also watching me very closely.

I saw it was a little past 6pm and time to close the store. I told her that was very good. But tomorrow I wanted to see her in some very sexy panties.

She said "What about hearing about what you did?"

I told her "I'll tell you a bit tomorrow if you follow my directions."

I closed the store and wished her a good night and zipped out of the parking lot in my little red car.

I called Jess that night and told her what I was doing and asked her what I can let Cheryl do to me, if it comes to that?

Jess said "You can do anything you want Lou as it was just sex without meaning or connection. When you touch her, do you feel what you do when you touch me?"

I told her "Absolutely not. Cheryl can get me horny and hard, but that electricity is not there. I think I'm going to play with her a bit and slowly tell little tidbits of my weekend with you and Rachel. It does make her very horny and unable to control herself. It's also a lot of fun."

The next 2 days we were jammed at the store to and beyond closing. So I could not play with Cheryl at all.

Saturday came and we were jammed in the morning to early afternoon and then it died. As the temps rose outside, no one came into the store.

Cheryl decided to work too and my boss took the whole day off. So when it was quiet, I started in on her again. I sat at the desk again where I could see the front door and parking lot as well as the rest of the store that could not be seem from the front.

Cheryl sat across from me. She was wearing a long skirt. I looked up and she was looking right at me. She had my attention.

I said "Cheryl, do you have something to show me?"

She slowly pulled up her skirt to show me some cute panties. They were cut kind of short, but not really sexy.

I said "Well, they are an improvement, but not really sexy. But let's try this again. Start rubbing your pussy through the panties."

Cheryl did as she was told. This time she came much more quickly.

When she was done, I said "Are your panties nice and wet?"

She breathlessly said "Yes, they are quite wet Lou. What would you like me to do next?"

I said "Why don't you come over here, to my right and let me see you better?"

She did as I told her and I turned to look at her. She did have a nice pussy outline. I leaned in and sniffed and said "You smell delicious Cheryl. Do you know that?" I then reached over and lightly ran my fingers up and down her pussy. Her knees nearly buckled as she leaned on me and said "Oh god."

I rotated her so I could reach her pussy better and started rubbing her much more deliberately. She was leaning harder on my shoulder.

I then reached over and pulled her panties down to the floor and stuck two fingers up her snatch. I started pumping into her at a fast rate. My fingers made a squishy, sloshing noise and Cheryl started this long moan noise. And before I knew it, Cheryl let out another "Oh my god." and leaned against me as she came again.

She was dripping down her legs and breathing very heavily and I continued to pump my fingers in to her, not letting up. A few moments later she came again and said "Please stop before there is a puddle on the floor."

I removed my fingers and held them up for her to clean them off, which she did. I then instructed her to pull her skirt down, go to the front of the store and pull the shades down and flip the closed sign and lock the door, since it was nearly closing time.

She did as instructed and came back to stand beside me.

I then said "Pull the chair over right here beside me." She did that.

"Pull your skirt up and over your head." She did that and was sitting there in her camisole. I said "Take off your shirt" and she did that. She was now sitting across from me completely nude.

I rotated my chair and said "Place you legs on either side of the arm rests on my chair." And she did as instructed.

Cheryl then asked "when can I hear about your weekend?

I said "Soon my pet. But first, I want you to do something for me. Lean back in the chair so your butt is on the edge, keeping your legs apart on either side of me." "Your pussy is so pretty with very little hair and those puffy lips. Start touching yourself. I want to watch closely how you touch yourself and watch you cum. You can start now."

As she rubbed herself, I brought my hands up to her extremely small boobs. I made circles around her ariola's but did not touch them or the nipples. She was thrusting her flat chest at me.

I do like petite women and for some reason I did find her very sexy.

I was rubbing her boobs a little harder now which she seemed to like a lot. I stopped and got on my knees, just an inch away from her rubbing and watched her intently. I then pulled her hand away and gave her a long lick which made her shudder. I then sucked in her clit and licked that hard and she came. Gushing everywhere. I licked a little and said "keep masturbating."

She did as she was told and I sat back up and reached for her boobs again and brushed a fingernail across her nipple. Cheryl froze in place and let out another moan, this time much louder and came again. The poor thing was a sweaty hot mess. I reached down and stuck 2 fingers inside her and pumped a few times. I then took them out and licked them off. I repeated again but with 3 fingers and pulled them out and let her lick them clean.

I think she had enough and it was now my turn. I said "Cheryl, drop to your knees and make me cum in your mouth. I'm very hard and you owe me that from last time."

She dropped to her knees and I lowered my pants and underwear and she took me into her hot, wet mouth.

At first she pumped me with one hand and pumped her lips onto just the head and bobbed up and down. She was good and I was very hard. She then let go with the hand and bobbed in and out of her mouth.

Cheryl then grabbed me again with her hand and slowly licked the underside of the head. She knew where I would be so sensitive and responsive. She would then engulf me and repeat and then I was cumming and cumming. Wow, she was good.

I said "Cheryl, you are an expert dick sucker. That was amazing. Now clean me up. We need to get going."

She put her clothes back on and was strangely quiet for a change. As we were getting ready to lock the store up, there was crack of thunder causing us to wait.

I said to her "You did good today Cheryl." She looked up into my eyes and I continued "Since you are a bit of a sweaty mess, when you go out to your car, delay getting in and let the warm rain wash over you, removing the sex smell."

She didn't even talk, she just nodded her head.

The rain came down in buckets and I said "Let's go" and we both ran to our cars. I said "Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I'll see you on Monday."

I got in my car and left her standing in the rain, getting soaked.

I drove home, showered, changed and picked up Jess for our date. We grabbed a bit and went to the movies. I told her about Cheryl and she laughed and said "You have a work puppy dog now that will obey your commands. The next week of work should be interesting for you."

We held hands during the movie and enjoyed the show. Afterwards we drove down to the river and just sat in the car, holding hands and gradually making out a bit. Somehow my seat went back and she was on top of me as we made out. She said "I'm on my period, so we can't do anything. But I love kissing you and being close to you."

I said "I love having you near me, touching me. I love just holding you and kissing you." I then said "What are you doing tomorrow? Do you want to go to the beach for the day?"

Jess said "Yes. Let's do a beach day."

I took her home and said "I'll pick you up around 7:30 am so we can get to the beach when it opens at 9am." I walked her to her front door and gave her a hug and big kiss and said good night.

I went home and set my alarm for 6:30 am and then fell right asleep.

I went to sleep when everyone as asleep and was up, showered, eaten and left before anyone was awake. I wondered if they'd think I stayed out all night? It didn't matter.

I picked up Jess at 7:30 am. She was yawning constantly and kind of slumped down in the seat. She looked cute in her little dress with her legs sticking out. Soon enough she reclined and fell asleep. Poor thing, I was keeping her too busy.

Soon enough we were at the beach in New London CT. I woke Jess and she was much more awake now. We grabbed blankets, towels, and other stuff and found a good spot in the sand.

Jess pulled off her dress to show off her super sexy body. She had on a blue and white polka dot bikini. I was stunned at how beautiful and sexy she looked. Lots of guys on the beach were looking at her too.

Jess smiled and said "Do you like what you see?"

I squeaked out a "Yes, you look incredibly sexy. So sexy that every guy on this beach is looking at you with extreme desire."

Jess smiled and dropped down to join me on the beach sheet. I had the fun of rubbing her down with suntan lotion and she did the same to me. I laid on my back and she half straddled me. She looked deep into my eyes and lowered her head and kissed me. I kissed her back. It was a very slow, soft and wonderful kiss.

Jess leaned up a bit and said "It appears I have awoken the little man?"

I replied with "You better now get up right now as I will have a tent pole sticking straight up."

Jess looked at me with a smirk and rolled off me. I quickly rolled over and she laughed at me. I looked over at her and said "See what you do to me?"

Jess smiled, rolled over and closed her eyes.

I think we both fell asleep as we both woke up very hot and ran into the cold ocean water. I'm not a big ocean person, but being there with Jess made it perfect.

We held hands and walked out together. A big, muscular guy stepped into our path and he spoke to Jess while putting a hand out to stop me from moving. The guy said to Jess "Why are you even bothering with this loser next to you?"

I said to the guy to "Just leave us alone."

Jess said "Your question alone confirms the validity of being here with Lou. He would never do what you just did. It shows you are inconsiderate of others and dumb as shit."

Jess and I dropped our hands and walked around the big, dumb muscular guy and then once past him, held hands again and continued walking to our blanket. The muscle guy got all sorts of ribbing from his friends and never bothered us again.

All too soon it was late and we packed up. We found a pizza place in town and enjoyed a good pizza and some drinks. Then it was time to head home. We had approximately a 75 minute ride if we didn't hit traffic.

Jess turned on the radio and we listened to some tunes and sang along. Happy as can be. Jess said "How is the little man in the tent doing?"

I replied, you tell me and took her hand and placed it on my now hard dick. She gave it a little squeeze and reached under the waist band and pulled me out. I nearly drove off the road.

I knew there was a pond with parking coming up and pulled in there.

Jess got out and came over to my side. She kneeled down and asked me to rotate so my legs were outside the car with the door open. She then reached up the leg of my shorts and gave me another squeeze. I let out a moan.

Jess then pushed the shorts up my leg so my dick was sticking out. She then went to work with her mouth.

Jess sucked my balls into her mouth, which was a unique feeling. She then let them out of her mouth and gave me a long lick up to the head of my dick. I told her I didn't think I was going to last long at all.

She made sure my dick was good and wet and stroked me a few times with her hands and then licked and sucked just the head into her mouth. She was literally licking my dick head like a lolly pop and sucking the head, driving me crazy.

I told Jess "I'm going to cum."

She then stopped. She pulled me from her mouth and let go of me. She then stood up and walked around the car and got back in the passenger seat.

I was floored and said "What are you doing? You can't leave me like this! I'm not driving anywhere until you finish me off!"

Jess laughed, got out of the car and returned to her knees looking at my poor, wet hard on.

She then grabbed the base and wiggled me around a bit. Jess then stuck out her tongue and licked up to the top. I let out a moan and got even harder if that was possible.

A little precum appeared at the top and Jess slowly licked it off. More appeared and Jess stuck my dick head into her soft, wet mouth. The feeling was indescribable and I wanted to explode.

She gave me a couple more licks, making sure to get the head real good.

By this time, I was moaning. I said "Please, please Jess, you're torturing me. Please make me cum."

She said "Are you sure? You look so cute there, all tight and hard, begging me to suck you dry."

I said "Yes, please. What can I do for you to have you suck me now?"

Jess said "I'll think of something. You'll owe me." With that she engulfed my hard dick and bobbed up and down and then lifted off and licked me all around. She then sucked me good and I erupted into her mouth.

Jess licked me clean and tucked me away and returned to her seat next to me.

I was still catching my breath and just sitting in the car.

I turned and asked her "What was that about?"

Jess said "Marcy and I found a porn magazine and learned a few things. I tried one, which you just witnessed." She smiled at me.

I didn't know what to say and kept quiet and just started to drive away. Jess was smiling.

On the way home we stopped at a Dairy Queen for some ice cream. We leaned against the car and looked at each other. Jess had this grin on her face. I had to admit, it was cute.

When we finished the ice cream, I took her into my arms and gave her a big kiss and hug. I knew we'd be at her house in a few minutes and I thanked her for a great day.

Jess looked at me and said "Can we go to the beach again next Sunday? Maybe bring a friend?"

I dropped her at her house and went home. Everyone was asleep again. I crawled into bed knowing I had to be at work for 9 am the next day.

Monday thru Thursday was extremely busy at work. Friday came in and the boss said he's taking off for the weekend and promptly left. I was running the store through next Tuesday or Wednesday, which ever day he decided to return.

Friday was s-l-o-w. Really, really slow. I tried to keep busy and keep Cheryl busy, but the day just dragged on. Maybe because it was 98 degrees outside and no one wanted to go out? I don't know.

Around 4pm I sat at the computer I usually work at and started tinkering. Cheryl, grabbed a chair and sat across from me and lifted the hem of her dress. She was wearing lace underwear that left nothing to my imagination. I kept looking up at her, actually looking at her sparsely covered pussy and my mouth started to water. She just sat there and looked right at me.

She said "Tell me what happened at when camping with Rachel and Jessie a few weeks ago. Please!"

She then started tracing her fingers up and down her thighs and across her lace covered pussy. I couldn't move my eyes from the sight. That's when the front door opened and we both jumped up.

It was Jessie who came in wearing short shorts and a halter top. She jumped into my arms and gave me a big kiss and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

Jessie said "Your sister Marcy told me your parents are on vacation for a week and took off. Marcy is going to her boyfriends and I'm coming to your house for the week under the guise of bunking with Marcy for the week. We're going to have fun!"

I looked at her in surprise and said "I had no idea they were going away."

Jess said it was a last minute thing and they just left.

I bent down and gave her another big kiss and hugged her close.

Jess said "That's quite a hard on you have there." As she reached down and gave me a squeeze and then noticed that Cheryl was lurking right nearby and watching us.

I said to Jess "I was just going to tell Cheryl all about our weekend camping trip with you and Rachel. Why don't you tell her the whole thing with every juicy detail. She has earned it over the last few weeks and even has something very sexy to show you."

I asked Cheryl to get another chair for Jess and to have a seat in the chair across from Cheryl and start again what she was showing me before Jess arrived.

Cheryl continued and Jess was licking her lips and squirming around. I was watching Cheryl and the front door and made an executive decision to close the blinds and lock the door and put the closed sign up. I then went back to the ladies.

nutmegman
nutmegman
179 Followers
12