What to do about Cheryl?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then Jess was most of the way through the story and Cheryl was madly rubbing her pussy and licking her fingers. Jess then dropped to the floor and crawled over to Cheryl, all the while finishing up the story.

When Jess reached Cheryl she put a hand on each knee and pulled Cheryl's legs wider apart. Jess then leaned in and started licking Cheryl's lace covered pussy. It was an extremely sexy sight.

Cheryl was softly moaning and Jess was slurping. It was too much and I got on my knees behind Jess.

I pulled her hips up, reached in front of her and unbuttoned her shorts and in one move, pulled her shorts and panties down to her knees.

I knew Jess would be sopping wet, so I dropped my shorts and plunged my very hard dick into Jessie's very wet pussy.

It's always a very good fit and today was no different. I started banging her like my life depended on it. Every time I reached the end, Jess would let out a grunt and Cheryl would twitch.

Then Cheryl started moaning louder and got stiff as a board and very obviously came very hard. It was too much for me and I gave one last hard push and came inside Jessie.

With me still inside Jess, Jess reached up and pulled down those soaking wet lace panties from Cheryl and proceeded to clean up Cheryl which induced another quick orgasm.

Cheryl was a sweaty mess. Jess's face was covered in Cheryl's wetness. I pulled out of Jess with a small plop noise and Jess turned around and proceeded to clean me up. When she was done, she turned around and she and Cheryl had this long lip lock and Cheryl licked Jess's face clean.

We all got dressed, took turns in the bathroom cleaning up and straightening out so we could leave and not look guilty.

Jess gave Cheryl my home phone number and told her to call and stop by for some fun. I seconded that.

Cheryl went home and Jess followed me to the house. I wanted to take a shower and so did Jess. So we took one together.

I washed her hair, rinsed her head and then soaped her all over. Then to rinse her off, using the new shower massage, I used it carefully and with purpose.

I said to Jess "Please turn around."

I changed the pulse and pointed it at her clit and held it there. Jess was jelly in my arms as she came in seconds from the pulsing. I then turned her around and had her bend over.

I changed the pulse and aimed it at her rosebud. She made noises that she liked that. I increased the water temp which she liked a lot and I then licked a finger and stuck it in, much to her surprise.

Jess let out a yelp and said she was coming again. I let up on the water and rinsed us both off.

She was pretty wobbly and said she needed a nap.

I made some food first which refreshed her and we snuggled on the couch to watch a movie.

Jess kept reaching down and touching me which was driving me crazy. She got up, pulled my shorts down, pulled her shorts down and inserted my dick into her pussy.

I just sat there and watched as she went up and down on my hard dick. Jess then leaned down and licked my ear and whispered "I want you to come in my pussy. I want you to come now."

She breathed in my ear and I was coming. Hard and again as she bumped up and down on me. Finally I was spent as she was too.

Jess took off her top and leaned her sweaty boobs against my chest and held me close.

I put a hand on either side of her face and kissed her gently. Jess then said, let's go to sleep.

We went upstairs, brushed out teeth and snuggled into bed together. Spooning our naked bodies against one another and falling asleep.

12