What to Say at a Naked Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers

I was handed a drink by Eric and turned to thank him, then realized I was facing a naked person. Not that I was looking at any of his equipment, but my face still fired up and I felt like my whole body was blushing. I realized the first drawback of being naked in a brightly lit room.

To cover my awkwardness, I took a huge gulp of the drink and promptly started coughing when it burned down my throat.

"Ah, shit, Gab! You didn't realize the lemonade was spiked?" Chris asked, concerned.

He was rubbing my back. My naked back. I squirmed and he stopped.

"I hadn't even realized it was lemonade," I said in a small voice, generating laughs around the group.

"You seem like a very trusting kind of person to just drink anything that's handed to you," Eric said with a wink at me.

"I, uh..."

"Stop teasing her, Eric," Anita cut in. "So, Gabby. Chris has never brought a girl to one of these before. You've known each other long?"

"Since kindergarten," I replied.

"Oh, wow. That's a long time indeed."

"Tell me about it," I replied in a long-suffering tone.

Anita laughed at that and suddenly I felt I could do this. It was just a party and I had been to plenty of those in my life. This was the same kind of interaction, and I could do that. I simply needed to put the naked part out of my brain until I could edge into the idea.

"So what do you do?" Eric asked.

"I'm doing an accountancy course at the community college, also help out in my dad's garage," I replied.

"Ooh, a girl who knows her cars!"

I chuckled. "Don't get too excited now. I do a bit of odd work here and there, but mostly I take care of the books."

"Ah, a guy can dream."

"Dream on," I replied, with a cheeky smile.

And so it was on. I let go bit by bit, opening myself up to the experience.

The conversations continued like they do at normal parties. After a while, the feeling of trying to be inconspicuous left me and I let my eyes wander around the room, trying to take in various naked bodies, a bit surreptitiously as I didn't want people to think I was checking them out. But I was curious.

There was a wide spectrum of bodies in there. From tall to short, from toned to what could only be described kindly as pudgy, from beautiful to... not so beautiful. But what struck me most was the fact that everybody was so entirely comfortable in their nakedness. People were touching each other like they would if they had been wearing clothes. Hands around waists, leaning against each other, sitting next to each other, guys clapping each other on the back and laughing at something... it was all very normal. And none of it was in the least bit lecherous.

The second thing I noticed was... how many of the people in the room were partially aroused. When I caught sight of the first semi-erect cock, I couldn't stop staring. He was a short, thin guy with blond hair and knobby knees. And his cock was standing out in a bit from his pelvis. I stared at it fixedly until I felt something in me stir.

I quickly lifted my gaze and scanned the room again. Most of the men were partly hard and the women were pebble-nippled. I wondered how I had missed that part.

It was then that I caught the liberal flirting going on around the room. People were slightly brushing each other; nothing overt, more like something that would go on on a dance floor between people who were attracted to each other. I saw one guy slightly run his hand across a girl's bare bottom, and she pushed herself back at it. It was very casual and almost lazy; nothing to attract the eyes in the room to them.

My entire body rippled with goosebumps at what I had seen anyway, and the stirring I had felt earlier bloomed in the pit of my stomach and settled as a small throbbing between my legs. I was feeling the effect of looking at all these naked people. Not just naked, but naked people making the moves on each other. Physically. In public.

A small tremor ran through my body and Chris squeezed my hand. We were still holding hands and had been from the time we had entered the room.

"Everything okay?" he asked me in a low voice.

I nodded, but he must have seen something in my expression because he made an excuse about getting more drinks and pulled me down to the drinks table.

"What is it?" he asked as soon as we were out of earshot of the group.

"I, uh, nothing," I said, smoothing a lock of hair behind my hair nervously.

"Gabby, look at me. You were doing fine. What happened?"

"You said there was no sex at these parties," I whispered, leaning in to him.

He looked at me. "I didn't say there was no sex. You seemed to be under the impression that this was a sex party. I simply said that it wasn't and I said there was sex sometimes if people wanted it."

"Chris, look around the room. It looks like everyone wants it."

He grinned. "Ah. So you noticed the odd hard dick or two."

"Odd? Everybody is partly... you know..."

"Hard?"

"Yes," I hissed. "And the women are aroused too."

"Yeah, well, hard not to be really," he replied. "Usually people just go into a bathroom and jack off. Or as I said, just have sex if it's a mutual attraction."

"What? Right here?!" I gasped.

He let out a huge laugh at that and a few people turned to look at us.

"Not here, dummy. They just go back home. Or I guess there's people necking out on the deck in the dark. I'm not sure if Eric has bedrooms open or whether they're out of bounds.... What? Don't look like I'm telling you anything you don't know. Gab, I told you it works just like normal parties except that people are naked. And yes, there's a lot more, uh, physical interaction because people are affected by it. Everybody is. That's part of the attraction. Don't act so shocked. And don't tell me you aren't affected by it."

I crossed my arms and lowered my eyes. I was sure I was red-faced. And probably had a full-body blush going on.

Chris chuckled.

"It's okay if you are. I think Eric's interested," he teased.

"Shut up. I'm not going to sleep with someone I don't know."

"Who said anything about sleeping? Just neck around. And he's a nice guy. I've known him for three years now. He's a good sort."

I baulked. "Did you get me here to set me up with your friend?"

"Oh, no no! That wasn't the intent, honest. I just said that to... oh hell. I meant that you were free to... fuck!"

"What?!"

"No! I didn't mean fuck in that sense, that you should fuck him. I meant it like an expression, a thing you say when you're fucking up? Like, you don't know what you're saying and you say 'fuck, I'm messing things up'? Like that kind of a fuck... I should stop talking." He looked at me sheepishly.

"Yeah. Good decision."

"But I meant it. About Eric being a nice guy, I mean. Now that I think about it, it would be nice. He's single, you're single..."

"Chris, shut up."

"But why? And what's wrong if you do sleep with him anyway? How long has it been? It's not like you're a virgin or anything. Not since junior year."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "How do you know that?"

"What? That you had sex?" He looked confused. "You told me yourself. Remember, last year when we were talking about..."

"Yes, I remember when we had that conversation but I didn't tell you what year I lost my virginity."

He looked at me for a moment. "Aw, shit. Gabby, you know guys talk in the locker room, and Emilio just, uh, he wasn't bragging as such. He was just... well, it was.... Okay. Anything I say right now is going to sound shitty, right?"

I just glared at him.

"It isn't my fault! I just happened to be there and heard... stuff."

My lower lip started trembling. "That bastard," I spit out. I was equal parts angry and weepy.

"Oh, damn, Gabby. Come on. I'm sorry."

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder and turned around.

"Excuse me, ma'am, is this lout troubling you?" It was Eric.

I smiled wanly at him. "Eric, could I use the bathroom?"

"Sure. Up the stairs on the first landing," he directed. "If someone's in there, go up another flight and there's another at the second landing."

I thanked him and walked off even as I heard Chris telling me to stop.

I found the one on the second landing unoccupied. I entered and locked it behind me, then sat the lid down and parked myself on it. I was feeling sorry for myself. For something that had happened a few years earlier, sure, but that didn't reduce the betrayal I felt at knowing about it now. It wasn't that the guy I had lost my virginity to had squawked; it was the fact that he had talked about it in front of Chris.

My cheeks burned at the mortification. What had Emilio told everyone in that locker room? How many people knew? How much? I hadn't pegged him for a guy who would recount move for move, but then, I hadn't pegged him for a guy who would brag either.

A knock on the door interrupting my musing.

"Gabby? Hey, open up."

I was in no mood to talk to Chris. "Go away."

"Look, just let me explain. I just botched that up. Big time. Please, let me explain."

"What's there to explain, Chris? Just leave me alone for a few minutes, okay? I'll be down in a bit."

"No. Open up. Please."

I didn't respond.

"Look, I'll just keep knocking until you open the door."

"Chris, I'm in a bathroom!"

"Yeah, but I know you're not doing anything in there. I want to clear things up, okay? Please. I feel like a shithead, saying all that to you."

He kept knocking and pleading until I got annoyed and opened the door.

"Come with me." He caught my hand and led me down the hallway to a closed door, opened it and led me inside.

"Wait. Can we be in here?"

"Yeah, it's Eric's. I asked and he said it was cool." He walked over to a leather two-seater couch and popped down, patting the seat beside him.

I sat down.

"Look, I want to apologize. The way that came out down there was really stupid. You know boys talk. And it was just that Justin and Damian were teasing Emilio about the date he had with you and were pestering him about whether he'd got lucky and stuff like that. And he didn't actually say anything but he didn't deny it either and it was just sort of understood that you both had done it. And that was all that happened really."

"That was all?"

"Well, they teased him a little more and pestered him to death but the little shit never opened his mouth. When it was obvious he wasn't going to spill the details, it just died down."

I looked him in the eye. "Are you sure that was it? You're not just saying this to make me feel better?"

"That's all it was."

"If you're lying, Chris Weber, I swear I will never talk to you again."

"I swear I'm not lying. Seriously. That's all that happened. And I just, well, I just made that smart comment about junior year without realizing you hadn't told me about it but that we had just discussed stuff in general detail."

I breathed a bit easier.

"But, seriously, Gabby. Emilio?" he said.

I bunched my hand into a fist and punched his arm.

"Couldn't you find someone more substantial? Emilio is kind of skin and bones, literally," he said between shouts of laughter while fending me off.

"You ass! It wasn't like I planned it all," I said, hitting him wherever my fists handed. "He was just there." And you weren't, I silently said to myself, slowing down.

He finally caught my hands in his. "Hey, I'm really sorry for blurting out that stuff," he said softly.

"Okay. But I'm still mad at you."

"Yeah, your nose is still red, so I assume you are. You know, it gets this cherry red when you're mad," he said, smiling.

I swiped at my nose with the back of my hand. "It doesn't."

"Does too. And your eyes get darker."

"And my mascara probably runs. Okay, I look like a clown, I get it."

"I didn't say that, did I?"

"But I'm pretty sure that's what you meant," I said off-handedly.

"No. You look magnificent in your anger. All righteous and mad and fiery, like you could slay dragons or something."

"You're getting your fairytales mixed up, sweetie. Princes slay dragons and save maidens. Not the other way around."

"Oh, bull. I'm sure this princess could slay a dragon or five and save the prince if she wishes."

I scoffed at him.

"But that's not the point. The point is, Gabby...." He leaned in closer.

I looked into his eyes. "What?"

"You look delicious when you're mad," he said slowly, deliberately.

He was too close and I was feeling a peculiar sort of feeling in the pit of my stomach. "D-delicious?"

"Yes. Vibrant and spirited and alive. Full of fire. Full of passion. Delightfully delicious."

"Chris..."

"And you know what I feel like when you're like this?"

"What?" I released that word on the last of the air I had in my lungs. I somehow seemed to have forgotten to breathe.

"I feel like kissing you..." He leaned into the scant inches separating us and I felt his lips brush the end of my nose. "...here." He moved back to look into my eyes. "And you know what else I feel like doing?"

My mouth was dry. I couldn't speak. I just looked at him.

"I feel like kissing you..." His lips brushed my opened lips once. "...here." And again. "God." And more firmly. "Gabby," he whispered against my lips.

I was frozen, not daring to move. Either this was a dream or... there was no or. This was a dream. Chris was kissing me. I was hypnotized by the sheer wonder of my dream coming true.

When I didn't respond, he moved back to his end of the couch, looked at me, then slumped. "Shit. I screwed up, right?"

I snapped back to reality.

"I shouldn't have done that. I just... dammit," he continued.

"You kissed me." Like an idiot, that was all I could say.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Gabby. Please don't be mad." He sat with his head in his hands.

"I'm not," I managed. "Why would I be mad?"

He looked up at me. "You're not mad at me?"

"No."

"But, I just... I didn't weird you out? You won't break up with me?" he asked, a slight smile playing around his lips.

My smile mirrored his. "I won't break up with you."

"Oh, thank god. I thought this could turn it weird between us. We've been friends for so long and you're so important to me. I thought I had ruined our friendship."

"No. It's okay," I said. Even though every word that came out of my mouth was calm and collected, my mind was in a whirl. Why had he kissed me?

"I'm sorry though. It was unwanted. I just pushed myself on you. While naked, too."

His attempt at a joke made me acutely aware of our state of undress and that is when I dropped my gaze to his lap. He was semi-erect. And I started becoming conscious. I looked up at him to see that he was staring at my chest.

His eyes moved up to mine and I saw the knowledge of my arousal in his eyes.

Our gaze held and locked.

"Gabby?" he said, hesitantly.

"Chris, why did you kiss me?"

He looked away.

"Why?" I persisted.

"I, uh...." He ran a hand through his hair. "Look, I'm sorry. I've been fighting it for a while now precisely because of this reason. I didn't want it to become all awkward between us."

"Didn't want what to become awkward?"

"Our friendship. I prize you among all the friends I have, Gab. You know that. You're my best friend, have been forever. But, well, it's also true that I've been attracted to you... not in the friend sense, for a while now. I thought I had been keeping it firmly within myself, but look what I go and do. Look, don't be mad. I'm sorry."

"Will you stop telling me not to be mad? I'm not. And stop telling me sorry too."

He looked at me apprehensively. "Okay. So we're cool?"

"No."

"No?"

"No." I took a deep breath. "Since when...?"

"Have I been feeling this way? A couple of years."

"And why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"It's hardly something I could share with you when all you see me as is a friend. Remember that conversation we had?" He smiled. "The same one where we talked about the sex stuff that just got me into so much trouble? You told me quite clearly that you only saw me as a friend. And that was it. What else could I do?"

"You said it too!"

"After you said it, what else could I say?" he asked, maddeningly making sense.

"Chris. Kiss me again."

"What?"

"You doofus. I told you that because I thought that's how you felt and I didn't want to wear my heart on my sleeve when I was the only one."

"Wear your heart on your sleeve? Does that mean..."

"Yes. We can do this later. Why are we wasting time in unnecessary conversation when you could be kissing me?" I asked him cheekily.

Chris' face lit up. "Especially when we're naked."

And of course that made me look down at his lap. I blushed.

"Yes, you're hot," he said, and kissed me.

I want to say it was like fireworks or like bubbles rising in my heart or the world was covered in a pink romantic haze and all that mushy nonsense, because right then I finally understood what those overblown phrases actually meant. But in all honesty, it was sweet and intoxicating and so absolutely perfect that I felt like I would burst from the utter joy of it all.

I was grinning like a fool, which was really not good for kissing, so I got my head together and leaned into Chris. Laying a hand on his naked chest, I pushed him back, following him and then properly and thoroughly kissing him.

Open mouth and tangling tongues kind of kissing. Breathlessness and soft moans kind of kissing. His hands held my face and my finger found his nipple and circled it; he groaned into my mouth. It was hot and honeyed, dreamy and lustful, urgent and deliberate in equal measure as I almost climbed into his lap in my desire.

"Gabby...!" He came up for air and murmured a plea.

I responded and raked my fingernails lightly down his chest. His skin actually rippled in gooseflesh at that and he grimaced like he was being tortured.

"My god. I could never have imagined..." he whispered.

And neither could I have imagined it could be so intense. My nipples were hard as stones, and when I leaned into him and brushed them against his chest, I felt like I could come right then and there with the sheer force of the quicksilver desire that ran through me. It was swirling low down in my stomach, lower still, pooling in my leaking center. The slow heat that had been building in me ever since I had entered this party was now boiling over.

It was the sweetened pleasure-pain of it that egged us on and Chris moved me back on the couch to take the reins. As soon as my back touched the leather, I was aware of every part of my body's nakedness. The soft material cupped my backside as I settled on it, smooth and soft on my ass.

Then Chris' cock nudged my thigh and a new sensation was added to the mix. I pressed back against him, closing my eyes and throwing my head back to take it all in. Chris glued his open mouth on my neck and sucked. I swear I felt my heart stop for a second as I felt myself overflowing.

"Oh, please...."

There was an answering murmur as we both writhed to touch each other, kiss each other, rub every inch of our nakedness on each other. My hands were on his arms, pulling him to me and I was arching into his body as he placed hot, wet kisses on my neck and chest. My breasts were taut points of desire and my pussy was flooded. Every bit of my senses was overloaded with the assault.

My thighs slid together as I moved to try to open them further. I wanted him so bad.

"Chris, please...." I tried to maneuver him, to pull him to me.

"Not yet," he said, releasing a puff of hot breath on my nipple, and then taking it in his mouth.

I let out a strangled cry.

He suckled on my nipple, his hand moving over my stomach, my waist, my breast. I felt my breath coming in gulps and starts, completely in tune with the way he expertly worked my body. I was completely at his mercy, writhing when he pinched here, moaning when he sucked there, arching my back when he touched me a certain way.

damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers