What To Watch Ch. 01

Story Info
Cuck spies on his crush getting fucked by his brother.
2.6k words
3.94
23.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a senior in college when at the start of the new semester, a freshman girl named Sapna joined the institute and became the hot topic of every boy's wet dream. I was hanging out with my friends just outside the cafeteria door, when I saw Sapna for the first time. She walked past us hugging a few books close to her sizable chest, and her ass swaying in motion behind her. We were instantly taken aback by her. Over the next few weeks, I got to know more and more about her. She was only 19, belonged to an upper class family, and was a tennis player on a sports scholarship. All the boys in my class loved to watch her play whenever we got a chance. Obviously because it gave us the opportunity to see her tits bouncing and her skirt flying.

After some time I was able to find her Instagram account, I even sent her a follow request but she never responded back. I was friends with a guy named Tony who ran a University fan page. He used to send follow requests to every hot girl in college. The girls probably thought it to be harmless to accept a follow request from a University page, but after gaining access to their profiles, Tony would screenshot their pictures and send them to anyone who requested for them. I asked Tony to send a request to Sapna and send me the goods. And he sure did, actually he sent me several. Most of them were simple selfies but one photo stood out in particular. In it, she was wearing a small top that hugged her breasts, a part of her abs was visible, plus her steamy white legs were visible due to the small pair of shorts she was wearing. Her feet too looked delicious in that pair of flip flops. In only 10 seconds, that was enough for me to develop an erection inside my pants.

Although she appeared shy at first glance, the pretty girl was chock full of confidence already having turned down a couple of guys who hit on her. I had not interacted with her yet but I used to stare at her all the time whenever I saw her. She had even caught me looking at her on a few occasions. I needed a good opportunity to introduce myself to her and I was starting to get desperate. My 3 years younger brother was also a freshman in my college at this point. I did not know this originally, but I later got to know that my brother Varun shared the history class with her. One day, I was quietly admiring Sapna from some distance. Sapna was sitting in a park when I saw my brother Varun approach her. Varun shook her hand and they sat together on a bench to chat. Since I was at a distance, I couldn't hear what they were talking about. I was completely stunned seeing her walk away with Varun. At night, I confronted Varun and asked him about Sapna. I felt my heart being pierced with a hot knife when he told me that he and Sapna were dating. My whole world fell apart.

Growing up, my brother was always a step ahead of me. Whereas I've always been the anxious one, my brother on the other hand was always very quick and cunning. He learned to drive before I did, he was better at studies, he is more muscular than me, more handsome, and he is also taller than I am. He was always the golden child, and I, the disappointing older brother. And he had done it again. He was dating the girl I had been trying to talk to for weeks. While I had been busy masturbating to her pictures, he had already got her into a relationship with him. I felt utterly defeated and immediately realized that I stood no chance of winning against my brother. In the end, I decided to focus on my studies and just forget about Sapna.

Atleast, that's what I had planned. I did try my best to ignore them, but I was constantly distracted by the sights of Varun and Sapna walking together, eating together, holding hands or hugging each other at the University. I was also continuously teased by my friends that my brother was dating the girl I was after. Tony also refused to send anymore of her screenshots to me because he felt weird sending them to the older brother of the guy she was dating, and he was right, I agreed with him. Although I tried, I couldn't completely get her out of my thoughts. Occasionally, I jerked off looking at pictures of her I still had saved on my phone. I even secretly read texts shared between Varun and Sapna on Varun's phone when he wasn't around. I felt incredibly jealous reading Sapna's flirty messages sent to my brother which were full of cute emojis.

Three months later, it was Valentine's day and Varun told me he had planned something special for Sapna. He told me that he was taking her on a date, and if everything goes well, they might hook up by the end of it. My heart sank. Despite my heartbreak it was the most erotic thing I've ever heard. I wished my brother best of luck and walked away. Later, when Varun left the home on his bike in the evening, I followed behind him in my own car. I was feeling a mix of anger, envy, sorrow, and arousal. I knew it was none of my business, and I had better avoid it, but I was going to spy on my brother's date. I didn't know to what end, but I was bent on it. I kept my distance from his car, making sure to keep out of sight, as I sneakily drove some distance behind. I watched from inside my car, my brother reached a cafe and Sapna was already there. They had food as they chatted about. Varun was probably cracking jokes because Sapna was cracking up a lot. Afterwards, they both got up and made their way outside. Varun and Sapna hopped in her car and drove onto the highway. They drove off the highway some time later, and onto a single road. It was already dark at this point, so I turned off the headlights and slowed my vehicle to watch them park their car underneath a tree.

I sat there observing them from 40m away. It was a lonely place and no one else was in sight. Their car's light went on as they looked at each other and discussed something. The light turned off soon after. I was getting nervous thinking about why they were here and what they were about to do. I sat there quietly feeling like my chest was being pressed down by a heavy object. It was too much, I had to take a look. Were they just making out, or even worse, were they really hooking up in there? It was too much to handle and I made my mind to go take a look. I was far enough away so that they could not see me but I decided to wait it out for a while because I expected them to be on guard for now. A few minutes passed, and I slided out of my car door. I knew it was bad, a mortal sin, to spy on my younger brother and his girlfriend like this, but with my curiosity piqued, there was no turning back now.

My heart thumped as I crept my way to them. I kneeled as I came close. There was music playing on a moderate sound. I crawled my way to the car door behind the driver's and peeked inside. There was enough moonlight in the car that everything was perfectly visible. They were already in the back seat and I was at Varun's side. Their bodies were turned towards each other and Sapna was giggling looking down at Varun's crotch. I looked down and saw the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was at least 8 to 9 inches long and fat as fuck. It was literally double the size of mine. Unexpectedly Sapna looked up and her eyes met my gaze, I instantly went down on the ground. I thought I was done for, she had seen me, it was over, but all I heard was the sound of more giggling from inside the car. Bingo! I glanced back in again realizing they couldn't see me. I watched in awe as Sapna grabbed his erect member, lowered her head, and gave it a kiss on its head. She did it a few times before licking its entire length, from its base to its tip. Sapna then opened her mouth and took in the entire length of his dick inside her tiny mouth. I was furious but turned on as well. My penis was stiff as a rock so I grabbed a hold of it and started to rub myself over my pants. Sapna quickened her pace of bobbing her head up and down his penis. I pulled my pants down and began stroking my penis as I watched the girl of my dreams sucking off my younger brother. She continued sucking his dick while she used her hands to work his shaft and balls as well. She was good at it, way too good. I now knew she definitely wasn't a virgin during this session.

This continued for a while then Varun moved his hands behind Sapna's back in an attempt to remove her top. Struggling to take her top off, Sapna got her mouth off his cock and removed her top herself, revealing a nice pair of tits in a white bra. She also unzipped her shorts and squirmed out of them pulling them over her toned thighs and down her legs. She had a cute pair of pink panties. Varun stared in amazement slowly stroking his dick as did I. Sapna slightly shifted her position until she was facing directly ahead. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, lifted her ass off the car seat and pulled her panties down. Once naked from the waist down, Sapna got up and stood up with the support of the front seat. It gave Varun the time to quickly move from a sitting position to lay down on his back, and I got a wonderful view of her nether region when she climbed on top of Varun. Once on top, Sapna fumbled with his dick as she reached between her legs.

Sapna's eyes went wide and her mouth opened all the way as Varun entered her. While I pumped my cock and her lover stretched her pussy apart, it appeared as though she was staring right at me. Sapna took a few moments to get used to the sensation before starting to joyfully rock up and down. I slowed down the pace of jerking my dick and attempted to imitate Sapna's calm, steady pace as she rode Varun's engorged cock. She reached behind and freed her heavenly boobs from her 32B bra. Sapna was now impaled on Varun's dick entirely naked. Her nipples, which were light brown, were covered with large areolas. Varun moved up close and began simultaneously squeezing and kissing her delicate white breasts. I was lightly squeezing my dick, trying to imagine it was me fucking Sapna instead of Varun. Sapna began humping faster and faster on Varun's monster of a dick once he removed his lips from her breasts. I too changed my pace and continued jerking my dick to the same speed of Sapna's pelvis slamming on Varun's. But I couldn't take it any longer, and started cumming and spurting all over the place. To return the favor for her efforts, he now seemed to be lifting and dropping her on his cock, by grabbing her by her butt cheeks with his firm hands. Sapna leaned forward and they began smooching each other with her body humping on and off his cock over and over. I could hear the slapping of their flesh every time she slid back down on his dick. Then I saw Sapna throw her head back, she arched her back as much as she could with her pussy pushed hard down on Varun. She grabbed her tits and squeezed her eyes closed. I stared wide eyed as she came. I knew deep down that if it had been me fucking Sapna, I would never have been able to hold out long enough to for her to cum.

Having been exhausted, she slowed her humping but did not stop. She kept squirming and snuggling her pert ass into his lap while grinding down on top of him. They resumed kissing again and Sapna stopped grinding. Varun placed his hands under Sapna's arms and effortlessly lifted her from his prick. Varun's cock was still at full mast, not having attained an orgasm, even after Sapna and I had already came. Varun lifted his back off the seat and now sat with his back leaned against the window, blocking my view. I moved around to the Sapna's side of the car. Looking inside, Varun gripped his cock with his left hand and used the other to lower Sapna's head on top of it. He wanted her to suck him off after he fucked her. Sapna was kneeling on the seat and bent over to blow Varun. I could see her lovely ivory colored ass cheeks from behind. Her once-tight pussy was bloated and crimson, protruding just a smidgeon. I began jerking my dick again, not wanting to waste such a spectacular display. Varun was encouraging her by patting her head. I was hard again, ogling my crush blowing my brother's penis while she was stretched over the backseat of a car doggy style.

Varun pushed her down his shaft with his hands. Varun elevated his hips in time to Sapna's head bobbing as he fucked her face, and Sapna's body tensed up. I could hear him grunting as he seemed to be approaching orgasm. Her body sagged a little and she opened her legs just a slight bit. With her legs slightly spread I got my first glance at her chocolate starfish. Then her body tightened as her legs came together. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed it as fast as possible, within seconds, he shot his long coming load down all over her beautiful face and chest. She pulled her face from his lap and sat up on her side of the car. Her chin was soaking wet and dripping with a copious amount of cum seeping from her lips. With the back of her palm, she cleaned away the cum, spit, and drool. Between her tits, a string of cum dripped from her chin and down to her chest. She resembled a porn star after a demanding video shoot. After choking on a massive cock, her face was beet red. She was panting like a hysterical slut. For the second time I felt my balls tighten up and I shot a small load, my knees buckled and I had nearly passed out. When they started to dress up, I took that as my cue to leave. I slinked away as quietly as I could.

While I was still a virgin studying Bachelors at the University in my final year. My 3 years younger brother Varun, had already married. It was a love marriage. Six months after they fucked for the first time, Sapna was now my sister-in-law. Sapna is insanely hot, has big boobs, a huge ass, and the way her tight clothes hug her body highlights her perfect pear shaped figure.

To be continued...