All Comments on 'What Trina Wants'

by SoftBrie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, very nice, what a cum-slut you are. To be fair, so are an awful lot of women, nothing feels as good as a nice gangbang, fucked to exhaustion and left covered in cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice, but...

This was a nice story, but there was too much with not enough detail... Need to describe the girls in detail to give you a good visual... Never even said if blond, brunette, or redhead, etc... look at all she did, was not even just one scene and all in 2 short pages. Lots of action but it was like one liners and went through so much. Should provide more detail to give visual of all the action... This was easily a 5 page story and not just two.

Previous two stories in series were similar... Need more detail of the acts... This was one just even a bit more not as good as the other two...

Won't lie, still good, but could have been sooo much better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet memories

Yes, I once knew a girl called Trina. Lived locally in the Forest of Dean and boy could she go! Many's the time we stopped off at Symonds Yat or Speech House for a quicky, that's of course before 'Dogging' ruined everything.

SoftBrieSoftBrieover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments and favorites

Much appreciation for the constructive comments and favorites for this story. I love the writing and it's so good to know you read them and enjoy them. I have another installment in the works featuring Beth, Gretchen, and Trina together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marage material

If you guys can handle it, and you want to be happy for the rest of you life, get a cum slut to be your wife

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 7 years ago
great mental sensations flash across my mind

I can see/smell/feel/taste/hear everything, including the green baize of the pool table, the filthy floor at the biker place, the pussy juices, the jizz and the horny males. Well written fantasy, thank you.

SoftBrieSoftBrieover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

I am glad you were able to receive what I was sending.

Thank you so much,

Brie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous