What True Happiness Means

Story Info
Nick learns he’s not exactly the dominant one anymore.
2.7k words
4.17
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world is truly my oyster, and nothing would change that. I am a tall, athletic, and thriving university student. As a talented rugby player, I had everything my peers could only dream about.

Typically, I was invited to all the big parties across campus. It was Saturday night, and I was partying at the Sigma Alpha Epsilon's house. I was having an amazing time drinking and dancing with other college students.

During the night, Alex Cramer approached me. Alex wasn't the type of person you would see at these elite events. I didn't know how he was invited in the first place. Even though he was short and skinny, I thought he was handsome, exciting, and brilliant. People often ignored him, but I wanted to learn more about him.

We danced together, and out of the blue, he whispered in my year, "We can take this back to my place. I have a condo close to campus."

I was flattered and obliged his request. We left the party and drove to his place in his expensive purple Ferrari. I have never been in a nicer car. We entered his condo, and I was amazed. His apartment was huge and highly well-decorated. He had expensive furniture, art pieces, and a crystal chandelier hanging above his mahogany table. If I was intrigued before, I was even more now.

"Wow, you have an amazing place. It's beautiful."

"Thank you. This is what happens when your heredity is full of doctors and lawyers. I've lived a charmed life."

I looked at his living room in astonishment.

He interrupted my thoughts when he said, "Let's go upstairs. I have something you'll love to see."

I eagerly followed him. We reached his bedroom, and it was a magnificent site. His room was styled from the ocean, and he had realistic paintings of the sea on his walls.

"This is amazing. My favorite place is actually going to the beach."

"Well, then, you'll love this."

He played ocean sounds in the background.

"This is so nice, Alex."

"Thank you."

I walked up to him, gently held his hand, and kissed it. He looked at me with his charming look, and I slowly kissed him. He shyly kissed me back, and I started stripping him.

"Don't be nervous, Alex. It's just us.

"It's just that I've had a crush on you since we met in Physics class last semester."

"Oh, that's why you looked familiar."

You are a beautiful twink, and I want to fuck you."

He blushed and said, "Do what you want, big Daddy."

I didn't care about his cock because I wanted my cock up his sexy ass. He was down to underwear.

"Get your underwear off, boy."

He bent over his bed and pulled them down, showing me his mouth-watering ass.

"Damn, that is hot," and I spanked his tender ass a couple of times.

My cock was substantial and solid, keen on fucking this man's beautiful behind. I needed to make sure I inserted my dominance right away. Alex needed to clearly know who was in charge.

"Are you ready for Daddy to fuck you?"

"Yes, give me your fat cock. Make me your little bitch."

I lifted his little scrawny body and kissed his butt. He had a little bubble butt I wanted to fuck so badly. It was small enough; a good pounding was what he needed.

"You have such a beautiful butt, and I am going to pound it."

I stripped naked and kissed him all over. My very hard cock was about to explode, but I needed to fuck him. I lubed myself up and jammed my horny cock in his butt. He screeched in a little pain, and I began thrusting myself in him.

In a matter of seconds, which was approximately a few thrusts, I came into his expanded hole. I came out and fell on my back.

"What's going on? Why did you pull out?"

"I finished."

He seemed confused when he asked, "You what?" How is that possible? I didn't feel anything."

"What do you mean? You most certainly felt my cock massaging your prostate. I was in there."

He turned around and looked at my tired cock relaxing from the climatic release.

"What the hell is that? No wonder I didn't feel anything."

"What do you mean? What is it?"

"Honestly, I just assumed by how pompous and confident you normally acted that I would be able to see that cockiness between your legs."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Let's just say it's obvious you are overcompensating for the lack of a certain critical development as a toddler."

I looked confused and couldn't even stammer a response.

He smirked and said, "You really don't have a clue, do you?"

I obliviously shook my head.

He rolled his eyes, pointed at my cock, and said, "Dude, your dick is seriously so fucking tiny. I don't think I've ever seen one so small in my life. There's no way that's real. I thought we were two consenting adults."

I couldn't believe what he said. I know my cock was on the smallish side, especially from my teammates' observations in the locker room. But they were just teasing me. There was no way I had the smallest dick Alex had ever seen before.

I looked down and immediately covered my little dicklette. At the same time, he just unexceptionably laughed at my unnecessary attempt to cover what he already knew to be true.

"Wow, I've had a crush on you for so long, and that is what you are packing. What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? I was so excited for tonight. I found a way to be invited to your stupid little party. And now I have you all to myself. And to think, this whole time, you've been parading around campus with that little tiny twig between your legs."

My innocent-looking bright red face caused him to laugh even more than before, to the point he snorted through his nostrils. He wiggled his pinky finger at me, which was the exact measurement of my little hard penis. The short, scrawny boy shook with mirth at the couple of centimeters I could claim was my manhood.

He sarcastically consoled me, "Aww, my little precious baby. Don't cover it. What's the point of that?"

His admission of how tiny my cock was wasn't what shocked me the most; it was how quickly his demeanor changed. He seemed shy and complacent before, but now even the room obeyed his command.

"I don't want you laughing at me anymore. I didn't do anything to you."

"Of course you didn't, little one. But that's inevitable. I can't help but laugh at something so cute and tiny. Don't you laugh when a little kid does something cute?"

"Well, yeah. Who wouldn't?"

"Well, it's the same when you showed me how small a man can actually be between the legs. I am also just genuinely shocked by how small your penis is."

"Quit it. I just fucked you in the ass. You should be thanking me for breeding you."

"Is that what you call that? I felt a little sensation vibrate in my butt, but it really felt like a tickle from a little useless, pathetic pickle."

"It was my big cock."

"Hahahah, that is not big in the slightest. I don't appreciate being cat-fished."

"I didn't do that."

"Oh no? You didn't act like the big man on campus? You made me believe you had something to be confident about. This is so embarrassing for me. I actually let a man with nothing between his legs 'fuck' me."

"I'm done with this. I am leaving."

I was about to leave until he stood right in front of me. He was shorter than me, so he looked up. His presence was dominating, and I felt more compelled to follow him.

"You aren't going anywhere."

I looked down and saw how big his cock was. It wasn't porn-star big, but it was substantially larger than mine.

He saw me look at it and said, "You like Daddy's big dick, huh?"

I nervously said, "It is quite bigger than mine."

"Well, everyone has a bigger cock than you."

Without warning, he pushed me onto the bed, and my legs flew up in the air; he held them up and pushed his giant cock into my ass. He struggled at first to fit his piece of man meat into me.

He grunted, "Damn, this boy sure is tight. You would think with a cock tinier than a newborn baby, his hole would be stretched and loose. We need to change that."

He finally got it in, but the pain was unbearable. I cried in pain.

"I love those screams of terror. This is how you thrust and fulfill a man's wishes. It's a crime to just poke him with a little pencil."

I felt like a little boy next to him, and he reminded me of my status in the world. I screamed in agony, which only turned him on even more.

"Yes, I love hearing your wails. Scream for Daddy. That's how I know I should be even harder on you."

I felt my little button dick bounce up and down as he fucked me. This caused him to laugh at my strange, humiliating condition.

"Man, look at that little thing flying. That is so unfortunate, but Daddy loves a little boy with a tiny wee baby dick. It's so cute."

I covered my little dinkle with my hand, but he pushed my hand away. I attempted to cover it again until he violently hit my hand.

"Quit it. I want to see your little baby cocklette bounce around for Daddy. It shows me how enthusiastic you are about being fucked by a real man."

I was more embarrassed than I ever was before. I couldn't handle the physical and emotional pain. After what felt like a century, he fired his giant load into me. I felt the hot juices fill my anus, and I was officially fucked for the first time in my life.

Even though mortified, I enjoyed every second of Alex's proper impalement. It was something I was missing in my life, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"How was that? Did you enjoy Daddy's load? You can feel drooling from the opening of your tight anus."

I didn't want to argue with him, so I said, "Yes, thank you."

He rubbed the back of my head romantically and said, "It's my pleasure, little boy."

Afterward, he made fun of my little boy-sized penis the entire night, and each time felt even more humiliating. I was secretly enjoying the attention on my teeny weenie. We cuddled together and actually had a wonderful conversation. I admired his confidence, even if it was at my expense. We held each other and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to a terrible nightmare. I was verbally abused for having a tiny cock. I looked around and saw Alex right next to me. It wasn't a nightmare, and it actually happened. I didn't really want to be in a relationship with him because of how badly he embarrassed me last night, so I was going to make my escape.

I sneakily crawled out of bed, completely naked, in the dire search for my clothes. I looked around his entire place, but I couldn't find them. I was in the living room when a domineering voice startled me from behind.

"Looking for these" caused me to turn around. My white briefs were hooked on Alex's index finger, and he tauntingly waved them to me. He was also completely naked, but his dick was large and puffy, unlike mine -- weak, soft, and deflated.

"Yeah, you aren't getting this, baby dick. What were you doing? Sneaking out?"

"I just need to be somewhere early."

"Oh yeah, where? To go buy a penis pump?"

My face reddened at his derogatory remark, and I felt my little cock rise from his authoritative attitude.

"No, I was just" --

"You were just trying to sneak out. You had your 'way' with me, and what, you are now done with me?"

I looked at a painting of the ocean on his wall to avoid his intimidating gaze.

"No, I am just not ready for a relationship."

He stepped forward and said, "You know, Nick, I would have believed you, but looking at how tiny your cock is, I don't think so. It's practically about to release another disappointing load any second. And I think you secretly enjoy this, little boy."

"No, I don't. I am a stud and a big boy."

He looked at my little four-inch boner leak useless pre-cum and menacingly grinned at me.

"Not from where I'm standing. Also, a stud can last longer than a few seconds."

"Okay, well. Forget it. Can I please have my clothes?"

I could have easily overpowered this weak man, but I felt the innate need to ask for his permission.

"I want you to see something first before you do anything."

He took out his phone and showed me a horrifying image. It was a photo of me asleep with the covers off. You could clearly see my face and extremely small penis. And because my balls were recently drained in the picture, I almost looked like I had nothing. It was way smaller than usual.

"No, you can't show that to people." I aggressively grabbed the phone from him and deleted the image.

"Haha, good luck with that."

I scrolled through his phone to see several rows of my naked body -- close-ups of my reserved little cocklette, my relaxed face, and my whole naked body. My life would be ruined if people saw these images. I quickly deleted everything and his recently deleted file.

"You should know I sent all those images to several of my email accounts, saved them on my Google Drive, and stored them in a thumb drive. You can try to find it in my apartment, but I will still have photos of your pathetic little baby dick. And there is nothing you can do about it. You can go to the police but will be forced to tell them what images they seek. They may mistake these images with child pornography."

I felt tears form in my eyes, and I crouched to the ground, crying like a hysterical woman. He walked up to me, and I just looked at his feet.

"Please don't share those photos. I didn't do anything to you. This is too much."

"I will also share them with your family and professors. They will never look at you the same again. The once-successful rugby player has reduced to a mere small memory the same size as his teeny weenie dickette."

I could barely breathe but said, "Please." I looked up at him, and there wasn't any emotion coming from him. "I will do anything for you."

He rubbed my back and said, "That's a good boy. I'm sorry it came to this, but it was the only way this could work."

He helped me up, and I asked, "What do you mean?"

"You are going to be my little slave from now on. You shall do whatever I say; if you don't, you know what will happen."

"Do I have a choice?"

"You always have a choice, but there will be life-altering consequences."

He flicked my little penis and laughed like a villain.

"I understand."

He was holding onto the belt I wore last night.

"Such a big and strong man is really a scared little boy with a tiny wee-wee.Go back to my room, little dicklette boy."

He slapped my butt with my own belt, and I hissed in pain.

"That's what I like to hear. From now on, you are mine."

We walked back and he was amused by my little dick bobbling. We went back to his bedroom, and he punished me severely. I felt a tear fall down, but I timidly smiled from being in his control.

It's been months since Alex made me his slave. I do whatever he wants me to do. I know I need to because of the humiliating pictures he has of me, but I never felt more empowered as his bottom sub. My world completely changed, but this is how it should be. I am genuinely happier than I ever was to serve my master. Thank you, Alex, for showing me the proper way when one has a little tiny penis.