What was Found When Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,103 Followers

I was also woefully under-equipped. I was wearing a pair of Nike sneakers, a pinkie ring, and NOTHING ELSE. I had no clothes with me, they were sitting in a locker at the Sunny Rest resort. Ditto my wristwatch. My phone was in my bag which I had, in my hurry to be away from Todd and Christina, left by the pool.

I attempted to reassure myself. The air was warm and the weather forecast for today, and for the next few days (if it came to it) was good. While running around naked in the forest wasn't the most sensible way to spend my time, the fact that I had no clothes on was unlikely to see me come to any more harm than if I was out here lost and fully-dressed.

In fact, my nudity itself was reassuring because it reminded me where I had come from. I'd gotten lost hiking around outside at a nudist resort, where people would notice me missing, and where people knew where I had gone. Todd and I were only supposed to be visiting for a day, come evening we'd be expecting to leave and head for home. He'd worry when I didn't return, alert someone at the resort (as they were located in the forest they'd know the area better) and people would go out to look for me. It might take all night, but someone would find me and take me home.

I didn't want to sit and wait it out, though. I wasn't comfortable with not knowing where I was. I might not know how to get back, but that didn't mean I couldn't make sure to put myself somewhere that I'd be easier for a search party to know the area to find. If there was a landmark, or a water source, or even if I could find a highway, I'd stand a better chance of getting found than if I stayed in the middle of the dense forest, I told myself.

I decided to try to follow a route downhill wherever I could. I figured that going uphill meant I would be heading deeper into the forest and hills beyond, and that wouldn't be smart because it would take people looking for me longer to find me. But if I tried to keep in one direction and head downhill, I might be able to put myself closer to the resort.

It wasn't much, but to me it was logical enough, and I set off.

--

As I explored the forest, tentatively, now much more aware of where I was, I also regained awareness of my own nudity. Since arriving at the resort, being bare had felt so natural and normal (because everyone there was walking around in their birthday suits) that I'd stopped feeling, well, naked. I don't mean to say it was no different to if I was dressed -- there would be little point driving upstate to a place where one could walk and tan and swim and socialise in the nude if it felt the exact same as if one were at home with clothes on. But I did more or less stop thinking of myself as explicitly naked in the way I might if I were somewhere else... like, say, the middle of a forest, God-knows how far from safety and civilisation.

Now I was here, alone and unclothed, I felt much more exposed, and afraid. But curiously, with that fear, with the adrenaline fuelling my animalistic need to run and hide and protect myself, came a weird and surprising sense of excitement. I started at every noise, my hair on end, my arms prickling with goosebumps, my nipples stiff and prominent. As I walked, fear and excitement began to evolve into arousal.

I had never masturbated outdoors before. I don't think that's unusual. It just wasn't something that I'd had the opportunity to explore. Self-love was done in private, in my bedroom or bathtub -- my few experiences of sexy times outdoors had been in company, never solo. But now I found myself leaning against a tree, the bark warm and rough against my bare back, my hand going unbidden between my legs as I massaged labia swollen with desire, surprised by my own wetness, slipping a finger between them and inside myself as I stimulated my clit with a hooked thumb.

I felt like an animal, like a wild woman, as I pleasured myself. I didn't fear discovery -- who around here was there to stumble upon me (and, the logical part of my brain reasoned, if someone found me, it would mean rescue, for which the embarrassment of being caught frigging myself in the middle of a forest would be an acceptable price)? So I let myself go with wild abandon, succumbing to a naturalistic, primitive ecstasy I had never felt before. I clenched my thighs tightly, my working hand between them, my mouth slack with lust and my eyes wild, and at last my orgasm came forth, like fireworks within me, and I cried out wordlessly, without restraint, sounds I never even knew I could make, before falling to the floor, dizzy, my bare skin soaked with sweat.

--

My arousal spent, reality began to re-intrude. No longer did I feel the animal thrill of being alone and nude in the wilderness. As I got shakily to my feet I found that masturbating had, of course, provided exactly zero solutions to my immediate problems -- I was still lost in the forest and I still didn't have any clothes on, and once again worry and panic began to prey on me.

I was beginning to tire, and I was incredibly thirsty. While I had no concept of how much time had really passed, I suspected it had been something like an hour since I had realised I was lost, which made it maybe two since I had left Todd and Christina at the resort. For most of that time I'd been walking the unfamiliar woodland, no idea of my direction, and it was beginning to make me feel weary. Masturbating had burned more energy and my orgasm had left me exhausted, not invigorated. My progress from here on was much slower and I now frequently stumbled and tripped on exposed roots, or slid down loose dirt banks, until my bare skin was grimy and I was scratched all over. The undergrowth was becoming more dense, and I was on the point of giving up and retracing my steps back to friendlier ground when, off in the distance, I noticed the trees were less close together and, as I drew closer, I realised what I was seeing.

A stretch of asphalt.

I'd found a highway.

I ran towards it, half-mad with relief; it took a lot of my restraint not to throw myself down onto the ground and kiss the warm asphalt like some cartoon sailor washed up on a beach after months adrift at sea.

I still had no idea where I was, but I was no longer lost among the trees. If this was the highway, it would eventually lead to salvation. Either to a town or some place people lived, where I could find clothing, water, and a telephone -- or even, if I was truly lucky, back to Sunny Rest. Plus, while this was an isolated part of the world, I might be able to flag down a passing motorist to rescue me, and my ordeal would be ended all the sooner.

I looked around, trying to remember if this was the same highway Todd and I had driven along earlier in the day, but it seemed unfamiliar and lacking in distinctive features. There were no landmarks, signposts or buildings in sight, just dense forest either side of the narrow road. I could be only a few hundred yards from civilisation, or I could be miles from it. It might be just around the corner in one direction, while if I took the opposite route it might be hours before I found a home or outpost or store.

I stood for a moment, undecided, then with a shrug of my shoulders (for whose benefit, I don't know -- who was there to see me?) I picked a direction and began to walk.

In spite of the fact that I was now in a place where mankind's imprint on nature was impossible to ignore, I felt no particular need to cover or conceal my nakedness. I was still alone after all, and hobbling along with my arm folded across my breasts and my hand covering my pussy seemed a pointless endeavour no matter how exposed I felt. I could worry about being seen naked when I found my way back to the world -- for now progress was the important thing. So I tried to walk as if I were fully clothed -- confident, rhythmic strides, arms swinging, head up and constantly listening for the sound of an oncoming vehicle or some other signifier of other human beings. Getting rescued now was more important than modesty, I told myself -- if I saw a car or truck, I would wave it down no matter what it meant the driver saw of me, as long as I could get them to stop and to drive me back to Sunny Rest. In a strange way, it made me feel alive, walking nude by the side of the highway, a little bit of nature following the path of man.

But my goodness, this was not a busy highway. Not a single vehicle disturbed the peace and tranquillity of the afternoon, no truck or car sped past me sounding their horn at the sight of my bare butt before screeching to a halt to offer me a ride. I began to suspect this was not the route Todd and I had taken to Sunny Rest, but some seldom-accessed backroad in the forest, only travelled by those who needed to get from one specific place to another -- and they few in number.

Still, I reasoned, it had to lead somewhere, and so I kept walking.

--

I saw him before he saw me.

I was just cresting a bend in the road when I spied the roof of the truck. It was a big pick-up, a Ford or similar, parked up just off the highway. The hood was popped, and a man was leaning over, looking into the engine.

I froze, parallel thoughts occupying my brain. On the one hand, relief -- I'd finally found someone else out here. Someone with a vehicle, to boot; pretty much all I needed to finally end this ordeal.

But self-preservation was also demanding a say. I'd told myself getting rescued was more important than not being seen naked by a complete stranger... but now I was in this situation, I wasn't so sure. Here I was, five feet and some change tall, a petite little girl, butt-naked out in the middle of nowhere; if the man up ahead turned out to be a bad guy, well he might very well take my gender, lack of clothing and complete inability to look like I could defend myself as an invitation to make my day even worse than it already had been. I wanted to get rescued; I didn't want to get punched in the face and wake up in some redneck rape dungeon.

In the end, fear won out and like lightning I left the highway and ducked down into the undergrowth that ran alongside it, hoping that would be enough to conceal me.

I had a better view from here and, barely daring to breathe lest I risk discovery, I watched the scene ahead.

The motorist was alone. His vehicle was indeed a big ol' Ford pickup truck, battered and well-used. He was taking a few tools out of the back, and appeared to be trying them on something under the hood, but evidently each one he tested wasn't quite right for the job in hand and he'd after a few moments set it aside and reach for something different.

He was an older guy, with tanned arms and face and salt-and-pepper grey hair. He was tall, and the way his grey t-shirt clung to him betrayed a surprisingly impressive physique which, in my mind, I instantly ascribed to a life of hard work outdoors and not the gym workouts a guy like Todd used to keep himself sculpted. Along with the t-shirt, which was marked with sweat and with grease from the truck's engine, he was dressed in a pair of well-worn blue jeans, held up by a belt with a big, heavy buckle. From my position, I couldn't see his feet, but I assumed to myself he had to be wearing cowboy boots of some sort, just to complete the cliché.

Apparently out of options for whatever he was trying to do to get his truck going again, he straightened up, carefully put down his tools and leaned back against the side of the truck, folding his strong-looking arms across his broad chest. He had a handsome profile, of the sort that age it seemed had improves rather than spoiled.

Hiding in the bushes, I began to feel a little light-headed at some of the thoughts that were swimming unbidden to the forefront of my mind!

I had a choice now. I could hide out in the brush until the guy either fixed his truck and went on his way, or until I was able to sneak back the way I'd come and out of sight. Or I could reveal my presence, approach him and find out if he was able to help me with either my lack of clothing, or my lost state.

I thought hard. I tried to imagine what a hillbilly rapist might look like. Some big ugly guy named Bubba in a pair of coveralls, three teeth or fewer, chewing on a hay stalk, maybe.

This guy didn't look like that. He looked like the old timer sheriff in the primetime rural crime show, the guy who's seen it all, who all the deputies look up to, the rock they all depend on, the one-hundred per-cent good guy. He looked like the sort of guy who knows all there is to know about horses or engines or both and spends all the time he can with either because he simply finds people disagreeable in comparison.

He looked like the sort of guy who it was easy for me to make up a compelling backstory about in order to reassure myself that he wasn't going to react to the sight of little ol' naked me out here in the wild by slurring something about being "a long way from home, city girl" and pinning me down while his brothers take turns.

Cautiously, slowly, I stood up and, covering my breasts and my pussy as best I could with my hands, I croaked out, "hey Mister? Can you help me?"

The stranger turned with slow precision towards me as I drew closer. His eyes widened in his weathered, curiously handsome face as he saw who had spoken.

"Please," I stammered. "Please help me. I've been walking in the woods for an hour. I'm totally lost and I don't have a phone or... any clothes."

He didn't answer me at first. He slowly unfolded his arms, letting them hang by his sides, and looked me over. I blushed deeper than ever as his eyes travelled the whole length of my body more than once. I was left with no doubt that he clearly found the sight of me appearing naked apparently from nowhere to be more than a little intriguing, and I felt very aware that my method of trying to cover myself with my hands was not really concealing a lot.

"How come you've no clothes on, miss?" he asked eventually.

"I'm from the resort... from Sunny Rest, the, uh, nudist resort. Off Route 95? They have trails in the woods you can hike without... like this? I was on one and I must've got turned around without realising, 'cause I lost the trail and I didn't know where to go to get back."

He nodded, once, with a short exhalation of breath. Then he grinned.

"Rookie mistake," he said. "You must be from out of town."

I tried to return the smile. "What gave it away?"

"Well, you ain't dressed like a local." He raised an eyebrow. I swallowed nervously. His voice was deep, with a local accent and a warm timbre. Up close, I could see he was definitely on the handsome side, and his eyes on me, not to mention his repeatedly going to the subject of my lack of clothing, were doing something to me that I wasn't sure I was entirely comfortable with.

"Well," I said, trying to sound confident, "do you have something I could wear, maybe? Or a phone so I can call the resort, have them send someone to pick me up?"

He didn't answer at first, but took a couple of steps closer. "Nothin' you can wear out here," he said slowly. "'cept the clothes on my back, and you'll understand I'm using those."

"A phone, then, at least."

"Sorry" he replied, "would've been mighty useful for myself to have one but they don't work much out here so I never felt the need before." I looked crestfallen, but he continued. "I can give you a ride back to civilisation, though."

"Oh, thank you!" I exclaimed -- but he wasn't finished. He took a few more steps forward and grinned again.

"But first, you gotta do something for me."

--

"It's almost in, I can almost fit it."

"You're sure? It's pretty small in there."

"Yeah, I can do it. Just gotta..."

"You wanna grease it up some more?"

"No, it's good, just... help me push it in."

I could feel the part just out of reach, my slim fingers reaching deeper into the engine. I'd almost got it but my first few tries had caused it to slip further out of reach. I was determined to get it though -- my ride depended on it.

The big old-timer, whose name I had discovered was Brian, had been stranded at the side of the road because something had come astray in the engine of his truck, and loose and rattling round had done some damage that would need attention. He'd pulled over to try and retrieve it before it did any more harm but none of the tools he had on him was even remotely right to reach into the engine and hook it loose. If he'd managed to make it back to town before something important broke in the engine, he'd have been looking at a day's work or more to get the engine out, apart and fixed -- but Brian, with his big strong arms, didn't have a lot of other options.

Then suddenly along comes a slender little (naked) city girlie with slim arms and little hands, and I guess he figured I might stand a good chance of getting between all the bits and bobs of the engine and just being able to yank out the loose part, and I was happy to oblige.

I'd given up pretending to modesty around him. I was pressed up against the hood of the massive truck, bent over and reaching over into the workings --there was no possibility of me covering myself and besides, once I'd revealed all I'd started to feel strangely comfortable naked in his presence. He'd been genuinely apologetic that he'd nothing to give me to cover up with, especially as I was now grease-marked all over my bare front and arms; but as he pointed out, it was just him out here, and he'd not been expecting to have to clothe a lost nude hiker who had stumbled across him. He could have gone back into town to get me something but without the truck it would take him maybe an hour or more to get there and back, so the truck needed fixing first.

I think the hillbillyact had just been a bit of a joke, a tease on me. I got the sense he'd found it pretty funny when he realised I'd been wandering round naked in the woods all afternoon and decided to prank me a little with his Deliverance routine. In actuality, once he'd explained what the favour he'd wanted from me actually was, he'd been a perfect gentleman; albeit one who made no effort to disguise the fact that he found the sight of me appealing, and was enjoying the fact I was not trying to cover myself up around him.

That, too, I found more than a little exciting. After Todd's act at Sunny Rest, after he treated me like I was almost invisible in favour of Miss Nude USA, it was nice to be in the company of a man who liked what he saw of me, even if he was seeing ALL of me.

He was, as I may have mentioned, handsome himself. I wouldn't say I've ever had a thing for older guys, but Brian seemed to be sparking some hitherto undiscovered places of my mind. I couldn't help but admire his brawny arms, salt-n-pepper hair and -- yes, that was a faded USMC tattoo on his bicep. In a weird sort of way, he reminded me of my daddy, and Sigmund Freud would have been having a field day with what that was currently doing to my libido.

But there was no time to be coy, I had a job to do.

"I can almost reach," I grunted. "Can you maybe give me a boost though? Pick me up?"

Two looks crossed his face at once. One seemed to be an anxiety of manners -- after all, I was a naked girl and he was a gentleman, who was now being asked to lay hands on my person. The other couldn't believe his luck, because I was a naked girl and he was being asked to lay hands on my person. He didn't hesitate long though, and I felt rough, warm, confident hands grasp me about the waist and, with barely any effort, hoist me up. He pressed against me -- the sensation of his clothing against my skin after so many hours naked was strange, but pleasant -- and bracing myself against him I leaned deeper into the engine cavity.

Straining, I finally grasped the bent metal in my hand and began the slow process of extricating it. I could have done it quicker but in all honesty, I was enjoying myself too much -- feeling Brian's strong, warm body press me against the truck, smelling his earthy, sweaty scent... I fancied I could even feel his prick growing stiff and forceful underneath his jeans as he held me.

Requiax
Requiax
1,103 Followers