What was Found When Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,102 Followers

Something was coming over me -- over us both, in fact.

I decided to test myself a little. I rolled my hips, just a tiny bit, just to grind my bare ass a fraction against Brian. I heard his breath catch in his throat for a second, and grinned to myself. The intimacy of our position was not lost on him, then -- nor was he finding it anything other than enjoyable.

With a metallic noise, my hand slid from the engine, bringing the errant part with it. "Yes!" I exclaimed happily, turning myself around. I was quicker than Brian's reaction though, and he was still pressing up close to me as I moved -- exactly what I wanted. I looped my arms around his strong neck, registering his surprised expression with a grin.

"Now that's sorted," I said mischievously, "is there anything else I can do for you?"

--

Was I myself, then? Was I doing this because I was mad at my (soon to be ex) boyfriend for making me feel like chopped liver next to a marginally younger model? Was it simply that Brian and I found a chemistry, an attraction between us, that my current naked state had made impossible to resist? Or was it something more, some recurrence of that primal spirit that had gripped me when I'd pleasured myself earlier; a compulsion to give into natural animal instincts; to run, to hide, to fuck.

All I knew was that I couldn't let my encounter with Brian end on platonic terms. I craved his touch, longed for him to fill me up and fuck me like I've not been fucked in a long time.

There was no need for foreplay. The Atlantic Ocean was between my legs-- I've never been wetter in my life than I was then and there. He picked me up, those strong hands around my little waist again, and sat me on the tailgate of his truck. I leaned forward, fumbling a little with that big belt buckle, feeling the taught muscles of his stomach as my hand slipped under his t-shirt. I unfastened his zipper and freed his thick, hard cock from his underwear, gasping slightly as I wrapped my hands around it -- it was clear he, too, was ready to go.

I spread myself for him and he slipped into my wet cunt with the barest resistance. I inhaled sharply as I felt the suddenness with which he went inside me, the tension as he filled me -- and then we were away. He had his hands under my ass, pulling me closer to him, pulling himself deeper into me -- I had my arms around his strong shoulders, hanging on for all my might. Each of his thrusts was graceful, strong -- and hard. He wasn't concerned with being gentle, or taking his time.

Perhaps he sensed he didn't need to. I was far gone with arousal now, on the edge of climax already. It wasn't that Brian was an exemplary lover (though he clearly knew his way around a woman as much as he did an engine); it was relief and release, all my anger and frustration and fear and repressed emotion coming out as I let this stranger, this man I had just met, barely spoken with, pound me against the base of his truck, him still fully clothed, while I was naked, vulnerable and exposed.

I came without warning, muscles tensing and releasing as my orgasm exploded through me, prompting a return of the same animal yelps and moans I had unleashed earlier by myself in the woods. Coloured lights Briancing before my wide eyes, I threw back my head and cried my ecstasy to the treetops.

It wasn't over then, though. This time, the desire didn't vanish the way it had when I had climaxed alone in the woods -- there was no cold light of day realisation that I was fucking a perfect stranger by the side of a woodland highway. We still had more to do.

My legs had been wrapped around Brian -- shakily I unlocked them, releasing him. Perhaps thinking the gesture meant I was having second thoughts now my own lust had been sated, he withdrew with a puzzled look on his face, but his expression soon became knowing and pleased as I hopped down from the tailgate, turned away from him and, bending over, presented my still-wet and throbbing pussy to him from behind. Not yet finished himself, he slid his erection back between my moist and eager lips, placed his strong hands on my hips and began to fuck me, hard, from behind.

I was so soon from my last orgasm, and his rhythm so well placed against my spot, that another climax was nearly instantaneous for me -- but this time, Brian was at his own edge too, and I heard him grunt and gasp, felt the first tremors of his cock and then, with perfect timing, he pulledback and I felt the hit again and again of warm wet spunk as it spurted across my exposed asshole and pussy.

(I'd have been more than happy for him to have come inside me, but I guess he wasn't wanting to take assume a lady's willingness without asking -- he was, as I had suspected, a gentleman).

I sagged then, sweating and panting, shaking and spent.

--

We didn't say anything for a while.

Brian tucked himself back into his pants. He seemed rightly unembarrassed at what we'd just done, but I could understand him not knowing exactly what to say. For myself, I felt no shame at all, not at my nakedness, nor the act we'd just performed at the roadside, in the open air where anyone could have seen us (and I would not have stopped if they had); but words weren't coming easily to me, either.

I sank to the ground, sitting legs akimbo on the asphalt of the road, my head and back resting against the truck's wheels.

"You... okay?" Brian asked. I think he was starting to wonder if the sort of girl who appears naked from a forest, helps him fix his truck and then lets him fuck her hard on the back of it might, worryingly, actually be some special kind of crazy. Which, to be honest, I think I was.

I nodded. "Just... exhausted. It's been one hell of a day."

He grinned. "Ain't that the truth..."

I smiled up at him. "You mean random naked women appearing when you're parked up in the middle of nowhere and fucking you isn't something that happens all the time to you?"

He laughed. "Once every couple months maybe. Depends on the weather."

We both laughed then, hard, crazy laughing, as the madness of the moment we'd shared dawned on us both.

Brian found me something to clean myself up as best I could with -- not just his cum, which was still on me, but the grease from the truck and the dirt from my adventures in the woods. I still looked a complete mess, but it made some difference. Then he opened the passenger door for me, and I hopped up, still naked, into the cab of his truck. The seats had been warmed by the sunlight through the windshield, and it was a pleasant and comforting sensation against my bare skin.

Brian joined me in the cab, but he didn't drive off straight away. Instead we sat and talked, a sense of obligation to get to know one another and provide an explanation for the events that had led to me emerging naked from the woods and approaching him. I told him about where I was from, about coming to Sunny Rest -- about Todd, and Christina. For the first time, I felt guilty -- I'd raged at Todd for eye-humping that blonde beauty, but then I'd gone and done more than that with the handsome older guy by my side. Could I still be angry at Todd when I'd behaved so much worse?

It was a question I'd have to answer in my own time. Now though, I was enjoying Brian's company, as he recounted some things about himself, his own life here, the place he had nearby, just him, his wife having passed many years before, no children, just him building things and fixing things and living a simple, untroubled existence. I thought about my own life, the bustle and stress of the city, the need both Todd and I had felt to escape it, travelling up here, even discarding our very clothing in an effort to leave it all behind. Brian's life seemed pretty good to me.

I found his manner warm, flirtatious, and appealing -- my attraction to him was no less diminished now we were no longer slaves to primal desire. My body language was a conscious effort to communicate to him that what had happened between us was not, for me, a product just of mad lust but of something that I felt was genuine chemistry. I relaxed in the cab, not trying in any way to conceal my nudity from him, letting him see all of me -- and his eyes, observant but nonintrusive, clearly appreciated my lack of modesty.

Eventually, though, the conversation turned to my need to go back to Sunny Rest, to Todd and, perhaps more importantly, my clothes and belongings. Brian offered me a ride, which I gladly accepted, and he started up the truck, listening to the engine complain, strain and then, suddenly, spring fully to life. He smiled at me, acknowledging the role I'd played in its repair, and then pulled onto the highway and we were away.

Reclining in the cab I kicked off my sneakers, suddenly feeling a need to be entirely bare from head to foot, and lifted my right leg up, knee bent, to rest on the dash (the truck cab was huge and I am a small woman -- there was plenty of room for me to adopt such a relaxed pose). Sat as I was, my pussy was revealed to Brian to a much greater degree, and glancing over he smiled when he saw what I was showing him.

"Eyes on the road," I jokingly rebuked. "We've only just got this thing going, we don't want to wreck it."

I wasn't sure if I was talking about just the truck, or something else.

We hadn't, it turned out, been all that far from Sunny Rest. It had seemed as though I'd been walking miles from the resort but I think the reality was I'd been wandering this way and that, looping back and forth, so I hadn't covered much distance. Within five or ten minutes, the road to the resort had appeared, and Brian turned the truck into it, driving me up to the front gate.

There was an awkward silence between us then as we sat in the cab. Our encounter had come to an end, and I think both of us were more than a little disappointed by that. Indeed, after making sure I was okay, Brian turned to me.

"I'm ten miles back the way we came," he said. "Get to a town called Bow Creek, you've gone too far. You'll see the turn for my place on the left, it's the only other one on the road between here and town.

"No pressure," he continued. "I'm not asking you to say now. I'm gonna drive back and I ain'tgonna get mad if you decide to head home yourself and you never show up at my door. But if you go in there and say whatever you need to say to that boyfriend of yours and decide you wanna come and stay a while up here, well, that's where I'll be."

--

I didn't give the truck a backward glance as I went through the gate. I figured if I did, it would mean my mind was already made up, and I wanted to tell myself it wasn't just yet.

It was over with Todd, I was certain now. Not because he'd been a jerk, today or any time before. But I'd cheated on him, however I wanted to dress it up. I'd fucked a man I'd just met, and I'd goddamn loved it. I still felt a little guilt, but not enough guilt I realised. That I didn't feel all that bad was waking me up to the idea that maybe the relationship Todd and I had shared wasn't really all that much to begin with. We were both better off with other people.

But where I went from here, well, I wasn't so certain just yet.

I got some surprised looks as I walked past the resort front office. For one, guests probably didn't usually arrive naked through the main gate. For another, despite my clean-up effort I was still dirty and scratched from trees and underbrush, and I still had black grease marks all up my arm from rummaging around in the engine of Brian's truck.

I made my way to the pool area; but to my surprise neither Todd, nor his new friend Christina, were anywhere to be seen, although my bag was right where I had left it. I picked it up.

I went back to the resort parking lot, and sure enough our car was still there. Well, I say our car. Todd didn't make enough from his writing to run a car of his own, so the car he'd driven us up in was mine, which he frequently borrowed.

I was about to turn back to explore the resort and see if I could find them when I noticed something -- the back door of the car was ajar.

It was only when I got closer that I could see why.

Sitting together on the back seat, passionately making out and both still as buck naked as I was, were Christina and my boyfriend.

Well, I just burst out laughing.

The noise alerted them to my presence, and both sprang apart guiltily -- but they knew they'd been rumbled. They clambered from the car -- I laughed all the more as I observed Todd's half-erection, which of course being naked he had no way to hide -- all protests and denials, but I didn't care. I wasn't even mad. I might be later, but right now it felt like a sign from God.

I got into the car in the driver's seat, reaching up under the driver's side visor for the key, which to my relief was still there. I put it into the ignition and started the engine.

Too late, Todd realised what I was doing and made a grab for the car door, but with a spray of dust I pulled away and drove full pelt out of the parking lot and towards the road leading away from the resort. Behind me, Todd was running in pursuit, yelling things I couldn't really make out, protestations to me to stay, let's talk about this, don't take the car, how will I get home? I didn't care, but then one thing he shouted, in desperation, as I disappeared from his view, came clearly.

"Anna!" he yelled, "you don't have any clothes!"

I looked down at myself almost distractedly. Yes, I was still naked, as I had been all day. But, I thought with a very filthy smile, where I was headed that wasn't likely to be a problem...

Requiax
Requiax
1,102 Followers