All Comments on 'What Wasn't In The Envelope'

by BTTap

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments
MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Very nice

Well written story. However, that's how I rated it. The actual story is just another list of excuses why a spouse choose to cheat & discard their wedding vows. She got what she deserved...although this is fiction.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read

It can stand alone. Thanks for sharing

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I gave it a 3 star

I agree with Martiniman, she made every excuse know to man. There was no excuse for what she did. It is a very nicely written letter. I doubt he would read it though, while she wants to explain her side, it really doesn't make a difference now, maybe if she would have sat down with her husband before she spread her for Justin they would still be married. Nice touch with the letter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
On behalf of John

Dear Sue

"You deserve to know everything."

Wrong, you unfaithful bitch.

I deserved a wife who was as loyal to me as I was to her.

You had your chance, now live with the consequences.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice, but necessary?

A bit frivolous. Some times less is more in story telling.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Response from her ex:

Maybe someday I can find a wife who loves me as much as you claim to, but does not hold back from me what you gave away so freely to Justin. Even if I did lose my mind and took you back, I would never accept any benefit from your experiences with him, and would seek out those experience with others, as you did... ultimately bringing us, again, to an end in our relationship as I have no doubt I would one day find a woman to give me those experiences, and love besides.

Goodbye, Sue.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago

Maybe someday I can find a wife who loves me as much as you claim to, but does not hold back from me what you gave away so freely to Justin. Even if I did lose my mind and took you back, I would never accept any benefit from your experiences with him, and would seek out those experience with others, as you did... ultimately bringing us, again, to an end in our relationship as I have no doubt I would one day find a woman to give me those experiences, and love besides.

Goodbye, Sue.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
As a first effort this is good but there's definite room for growth.

This narrator was very unsympathetic & ultimately just bone & gristle as character. No matter how much you gnaw & chew trying to get to her core - one finds she's not worth the trouble as a person & is ultimately destined to be set aside if man wants a partner of substance. Her excuses were wearisome & he's better off without her.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Undying Love? Say What?

The writing was good but was this story necessary? She cheated. She deliberately and continually denied her husband what was rightfully his, yet freely and willingly gave everything to her lover. She admits it. Yet she professes undying love?? It was a mistake. Bull. It was deliberate betrayal of his trust and her vows. She makes all the typical excuses of course AFTER she gets caught. The stars aligned against her. I made A foolish mistake, wrong she made several destructive CHOICES, not one little mistake. She cheated not once not twice but many times. Cold and calculating. He rightly dumped her ass. Before rating, perhaps a rebuttal letter is in order with him enjoying life with a TLW, not this bitch.

Again good writing.

Thank you!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
I think I have to respond

StormX wrote an alternative ending to my first story so I was drawn to yours from the listing. It is well written, the letter device makes sense for this type of story. I am trying to put myself in John's place getting the lettter some time after he returns from his world cruise. I guess it would be just more excuses I didn't need or want to hear. Does Sue have any idea why I had to get away? Even more vital for today, does Sue have any idea how much I have grown in the last year while she has remained small town?

I really think StormX's John and Sue should have laid quietly in the final resting place StormX created for them. There was nothing left after the video conference.

Just one reader's opinion.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The story is well written and edited, also smooth flowing, since it was in a letter form.

The thing that concerned me was it would be hard to draw sympathy to Sue's character since she was such a cheating slut.

Regardless of her excuses, she is still a slut.

Thanks for the read

chastenchastenover 12 years ago
Well written but not sure of the content

As a first story, I thought it was well written in terms of language and style.

However, I'm not so sure about the premise: receiving a letter where the ex provides a long litany of all the naked time she spent with another man, wrapped with a very light layer of "I didn't mean it; it just happened" plus "but I love you more than life itself" would seem more likely to drive him even farther away.

I think that, if she really wanted to induce him to come back, ther would be a LOT less of the "We had tender, but passionate sex into the night" lines. I wouldn't go so far as to say she was rubbing John's face in it, but it was definitely a case of TMI.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Nicely Written

Though you probably will end up with a 3 point something because it was written by a -------- slut?? --- a stupid victim of self-delusion?? This colors the judgement of the readers and the voters. There are some who would give it a one because of whom wrote it!

Nicely done, but a hopeless and logical extension of the Envelope. This is sort of letter that I guess serves as a partial carthasis for the criminal..

hansbwlhansbwlover 12 years ago
Paragraphs!

Far too long paragraphs. I did not see any point in writing this story. It did not change my view on this lady one iota! **

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what's left to say?

Not much. What a shrink can do, explanations and justifications? Not at all. She started going out and drinking, inviting disaster, when husband was away. She may have been seduced, and with the drug have let her guard down, but she liked it, she embraced it and eagerly and willingly went for more, even up to having Justin stay at her home, in her marital bed, many times over, not that it would havbe made any difference. Cheating is cheating. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My 2¢

Decently written but for a woman who 'regrets' her actions, with this letter she intentionally or not rubbed her ex's nose in it. Clueless, simply clueless. Giving her lover everything she wouldn't for her one true love is so stupid then telling him how much fun it was then have the audacity to be jealous if he has another woman. Cuckoo, cuckoo. She is a piece of work.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 12 years ago
Well Written

Very well written, as an author your job is to evoke emotions and to that end you did an excellent job and i would give you a 5, but on content you utterly failed, i think you wanted us to feel sorry for Sue and to that end you failed completely , all you did for me was to see her as a complete self centered BITCH......

No remorse , no guilt , all she fells is gratitude for being seduced because they helped her time of trouble, to help her see how much she loved her husband ... What a load of CRAP,all she wanted was to relive her infatuation with a guy she fell in love with when she was younger and it wasn't just once, she did it for a week with both him and his wife, then continued to see him for the next 6 months still telling herself that it wouldn't hurt her husband.

If she really felt remorse, and couldn't live without him she should tape herself opening up both her veins and pleading for forgiveness for hurting him and destroying there marriage as her life's blood drained out of her....... now that would be a fitting end......

See what i mean about strong emotions....keep up the great work and thanks for taking the time to write.....Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Bunch of Justifications

Just a bunch of justifcations for being a cheater. Whywould the husband want to know details of this I know I would not.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Dear Sue

"I am writing to inform you of Johns recent suicide. His last word were "I'm finally rid of the Bitch".

John sat back with a smile on his face as he licked the envelope closed thinking "this should do the job nicely"

Sue stood at the cross walk rereading the single sentence until she was busttled across the street by the crowd No one knew why she decided to stop half way across the street and turned towards the oncoming traffic, especially the Bus Driver! Sometimes there is no Saving Grace!

GREAT WRITING - More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to little to late

what she should have done is gotten john a virgin to fuck every way she fucked justin ...let john take her ass let john fuck her and another woman or so..she should have made sure john got MORE expreience that she ever thought about...she should have given him the gift of two dicks so john could have fucked both her holes at same time now that would have been something new for both of them to enjoy

she screwed up get over it go fucking die

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excuses are like assholes....

Everyone's got one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Consistent

Very fine first story. Also very consistent with the inspiration story. Good job.

romaq7705romaq7705over 12 years ago
one sentence

2 pages can be written in one sentence:

"i did it because i can"

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
new title

Well written but you should have called it meaningless words from a filthy cheating coniving piece of shit whore.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 12 years ago

This was a well written story, of that I think most people will agree and honstly don't put yourself down, it's your first story and a good one. As for the content of the story? in my view the wife is fooling herself if she truely thinks any one will believe she is contrite at least contrite enough for the husband to take her back. but having said that there are men that will accept her reasons and will take her back, I guess it happens more times than we think. Anyway has this story added anything to the other two stories? Maybe, but I will admit if I ever knew a woman who cheated on me I honestly would not want to know how and what they did. I would maybe want to know the honest reasons why she cheated but that is all. After all there is always a reason why someone cheats on their husband or wife. Anyway enough from me good story and I look forward to your next story.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 12 years ago
Well written

.... But it boils down to she was brain dead and remains so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Too bad Sue doesn't put a gun to her head and pull the trigger, but maybe she got AIDS from Justin and will die a slow,painful,lonely death

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
cheating

is cheating. She deserved the original ending. This did not accomplish anything; excuses, excuses

BTTapBTTapover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I really appreciate (nearly) all of them. It's a trip to get comments from authors I have read and admire, as well as from some of the infamous LW commentors who always offer helpful and/or entertaining comments. My biggest reservation was that no one would bother to read my story or comment on it.

I will pay attention to the helpful advice I receive. Shorter paragraphs (and frankly, at least one more proofread) would probably be helpful. I actually edited this down from the original draft about 50% (didn't think to sum it up as some of you did, though). I got a laugh out of some of the suggested responses from hubby to this letter.

The one thing that maybe I should have done (besides leave the original alone, as a couple suggested), was to omit some of the more graphic descriptions of the sex-that probably would not be helpful towards reconciliation, would it?

But, I was interested in seeing if I could find a credible way to explain what this (cheating slut) wife did, balanced against the picture that was painted in the original story. It struck me as odd that the wronged wife of the seducer was so pissed at her husband, but was adament that Sue loved John-she all but begged him not to look at the evidence.

From the tone of even the most generous commentors, I failed to make the wife very sympathic. I tried to, at least a little. But, I wasn't so much trying to make excuses as I was trying to explain her, given the paradox of the original. Hell, I don't think I would take the cheating bitch back, either.

What can I say? It stuck in my craw, so I decided to run this up the flagpole. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
remorse or check list

sounds like a sluts check list for future reference nah kicked and cemented a free butt fuck once in a while but a heavy rubber is a must. love is gone bravo Yankee bravo Yankee..

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 12 years ago
Good comments! One nit to pick (my hobby-horse)!

I see a lot of other authors in the comments here. Believe me, I don't intend to be a total twit. Only part of a twit. :)

Seriously, I encourage all authors and proofreaders to check the difference between "discreet" and "discrete" in their dictionaries. Both are spelled correctly, but they mean very different things. In erotic fiction, and especially in LW stories, "discreet" is almost always the correct word.

dustydingodustydingoover 12 years ago
now we need another envelope

Liked it very much, but now you need to pen hubby's reply,explaining why there is no chance for a relationship between them. If John takes her back he ends up as the biggest cuckold in history.Well written , keep writing.

FireFox59FireFox59over 12 years ago
A 3

Story was o.k.. Wasn't overwhelmed by it but didn't hate it either. I'll admit I'm a torch the bitch type and liked the originial ending better. Don't really care how she justifies her being a slut for another man over an extended period.

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 12 years ago
Thanks

A nice debut. I think many of the commenters have missed an important fact, one that you mentioned: this was not an attempt to defend Sue. It is Sue writing in her own defense, which is a tad different. This is reality as she sees it. I really liked your story, but at the end found myself reeling at just how fucked-up she was. There is no way this would convince John to forgive her or take her back. It might lead him to pity her, which I suspect is not the response she was hoping to generate.

Look forward to seeing more from you.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE TRUTH

as mentioned in #1 env. sequels are not equals. TK U MLJ LV NV

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
this isn't a defense

Sue knows damn well what she did was wrong.Her ex would be smart not to trust her because it is obvious she has self control issues,big time and she continued to put herself into situations she knew she couldn't control.

The letter rings true,what Sue did is what shrinks call compartmentalization,she created this part of herself in a sense,that "existed when her hubby wasn't around"

and when you do that,in effect bring a fantasy world to life you forget the real one.It doesn't excuse the person and hopefully she would get strong enough to not do this

but she isn't there yet.Least she didn't try to blame him.

Would be interesting from him to get a letter from stella,who frankly is as much to blame.She allowed Sue to have sex with Justin and her that week,was ok with being part of the cheating of John,she went ahead after drinking and drugs then got self righteous when Justin cheats on her? not exactly a gem herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good writing

but as most commented, really necessary and in that way ?

it was like: if I could not destroy you by my doings, I hope this letter will.

you might ask why? well the beggining is maybe he asked her at a slower moment in their marriage, how about a threesome ? answer: fuck off

the next thing that is so chliche : if you would have insisted longer I would surely have given you more blowjobs and my asshole. So what is he ? or should a good husband be ? nothing more than the commen asshole who hits on every women ? I guess this is the biggest insult women can make towards their husband , boyfriend...

If you just would have been a bigger asshole and not so loving then you would have....

the next 2 no 3 major cliches that are standing all over the world are: women are a lot more communicative and empathy. The older I grow the less I believe that. Of course this is a story but it could have been like that or close. So we come to nr. 3 and that is not trusting the husband to deel with her problems. And this is the truth. I know so many that eat not at home because they fear admitting to their husbands that they would like to try something knew .

and of course last but not least, repeating all the hurting details makes everybody wondering what she means by With my undying love. does she know what that word means ? after this letter I would have rather hired a thug to show her my love than take her back.

As I said in the beginning, really good written , nice to read but I don't know if it was worth your effort because this was a hopeless case in the beginning as he really knows one thing for sure. she never was with him , trusting him with her insecurities and all. so why should that change.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Excellent Romantic Revenge

Good story and a revenge fallout. We human being, majority of them work that way in a connection when in that connection there is some emotional source, the other partner's drift induced emotional strengthen in the counterpart mind. Yes the exhusband's drift induced in the exwife's soul an hurting sad hopless love. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ROMANTIC REVENGE....................

For me this story is 5 stars!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
Me too, I'm happy that

you wrote this story. I was unhappy with the original. 15 good years and one bad year wipes out the good? He says he loved her, but as soon as she screwed up (after 15 years) he screws her over fifty times more than she did him (she never fooled around when he was available)( the financial arrangements he spoke of sound to me a little like stealing). Be that as it may, his main grievance seems to be that she gave another but not him blow jobs and ass fucking. Some tough guy.....losing it over a blow job and an ass fucking. I guess some (looking back at the original comments to the first story) consider a man a man when he fucks over his wife of 15 years, embarrasses her and all their mutual friends who did nothing to him and is shitless afraid to meet with her face to face. To me, he is the frightened wimp running away and hiding from a confrontation with the real world where people make mistakes, sin, do foolish things.

My only wish is that you had included an epilogue which has her meet a good man who is capable of loving her whether or not she delivers a bj!.

StormXStormXover 12 years ago
Thanks

BTTAP, like you I sometimes find a story that gets into my head. Usually it is one that I am able to escape into and relate to on an emotional level. Then some where in the story the author comes to a "fork in the road" and takes the path that works for him/her but sets off a dissonance within me. It doesn't mean I like the author's story any less, it just means that something didn't match my understanding of what "I" thought the character would/should have done. With the very best of these stories, that is, the ones that manage to enter my the head, grip my heart and grab my gut... I can't seem to let these plot lines die. My synaptic travel takes me back to the fork in the road and from there sets off on the unused path. Of course in the real world this usually means that the new ending I mentally write is more a reflection of my beliefs and biases then the original authors. That is why, so far, I have only published one these "alternate tales" and BobandBobbie alluded to it. I admit I really did love the exercise of doing that story and in the end, I hope that readers find my alternative to be viable take on the original story and that it kept the original characters true to their creator's intent.

Why such a long intro? To say thank you for story. Beginnings are difficult and on Lit you will get comments from the truly gifted to the truly pathetic. My advice is to take the constructive criticism to heart and forget the rest (I know that it is much easier to say that than do it; but it is much healthier).

I won't add to the commentary here about the pros and cons of Sue's letter, but I do think it fits her character and is a something she might have done out of desperation. As to how her ex would react to the letter ... lol.. well that would be telling.

Keep writing .. .StormX

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The slut does not

have the guts to face her Ex face to face but she still loves him(not). Why does she not go away and just let the poor fellow recover from her actions. 1*

BTTapBTTapover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks StormX

I appreciate your input. I hope you take my (unauthorized) continuation story as a compliment to your storytelling, especially with this story. It was in the first place an awesome burn the bitch story-total devastation (short of physical injury, etc.). In the second place, the wife, to me must have had a total disconnect between her affair and her married life. And, this was the first LW story I can recall where the wife of the seducer goes to bat for the cheating wife. I am glad that you thought that this story presented a point of view for the wife that was consistent with the that of the wife in your story. I can imagine what hubby might do or say in response to this letter from the wife, but I don't have the balls to infringe on your characters to that degree (at least not yet). Besides, I don't think I could improve on some of the suggested responses from my commentors. Again, thanks for the input. I remain a fan.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Well written but

... it seems like the point of the story was that you were unsatisfied that Sue didn't have good enough reasons for her actions so you made some up. I see a couple problems with that. First, part of Sue's rationalizations add to John's behavior and try to make him the bad guy. This is a fundamental change in the characters since in the original, John was a decent guy, It's not fair for a followup to twist characters to make a point. Second, as pointed out by many, there could be no acceptable reason for what she did so, in the end, her "truth" doesn't matter.

A lot of what you have written is simply their history. Why would a woman explaining her adultery write that? John already knows it. If this was a regular story you could have a narrator tell the background to enlighten the reader. But in a letter you have to stick to the letter writer. There is no reason for her to include extensive well known history.

In my original comment on StormX's story I thought any more explanation of Sue's actions would probably fail because it would fall into pointless and unjustified rationalization of actions that were indefensible. I think that is what happened in this sequel. What kind of a person is a wife who revels in oral and anal sex with a lover but denies it to her husband? She is a disrespectful cheating slut. You can't explain that away. That's the "truth".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The next chapter

The next chapter should be his response to her letter, where he sends a news paper photo and clipping of him holding the giant check for 300 million dollars for winning the LOTTO two months after the divorce was final. With his short message to eat shit and die a slow lingering death.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
one thought

Sue mentions going to a shrink it might have explained better how she could do what she did,it might give insight.She does in effect blame John when she says the glow ended, when she did nothing to fix that.

For the poster condemning John for the way he left her for"1 bad year" you don't get it.If she had had the first fling and confessed it might have worked but instead he found out from the wife what happened and it was a lot more then a mistake.She knew it was wrong but kept doing this,worse she took it to a level of sex she wouldn't due for her husband....it was both betrayal and disrespect to him....and if thewife had not told him and stopped the affair it would have happened again. Her mea culpa is I don't know why I did it...to forgive you need a sign the offender changed and knrq what they had done,she didn't.

Btap,nice story,getting into the head of a character is what writers do,keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Try

Nice try but somehow it just didn't get there. I appreciate your efforts, so keep writing.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
i was so confused

that is the same as "We have to talk" - you are going to get fucked is the translation.

i liked that she "used to feel that way" about not liking to give blow jobs - between the lines what it said was - "but my fuck budddy and the man who made you a cuckold made me like them so you can have a few more now." ok then we get the other standard for cheating sluts - "i did not love him" - sort of like "it was only sex." then it ends with the burden on the husband to "accept these truths." how about this truth - you are not a child, what happened when you were cannot make you do anything now. you wanted to go out and get fucked and you did until you were caught. you are only sorry about getting caught and that is fucking it.

real men don't cheat on their women and real women don't cheat on their men. you play you pay. have a shit life you slut.

Now that would have been a real ending.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Written to a stranger?

It was written as if the person reading it wouldn't know anything about the events that had transpired. That makes the story/letter difficult to take.

It had possibilities.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Dear Sue

I prefer your Dying Love! (sorry couldn't resist) Good story even better writing. You should definatley try a story in this catagory.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Problems with your story...

is that the woman here is not the same woman described in "The Envelope." If Shelia has known about her husband being Susan's ex-boyfriend would she had encouraged a week long fling with her husband? Sheilia would have added discussion this factor in her plea to Susan's husband that he save their marriage. Also, this "crisis" appears years after accepting the fact that Susan can not have kids seems silly and self serving. The blowjob "tiff" does not comport with the account in "The Envelope." Susan in that story out of the blue tries to give her husband a blowjob until it comes out that she did not like getting blowjobs. Later we find out she loves getting blowjobs and anal sex to Justin. However, for her husband she views blowjobs and anal sex as a rare gift. Lastly, there was no loving behavior toward her husband during her affair or aterwards so you have wonder what would be the rationale for a second chance.

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
A good first try

The story is well written, but as many have commented, there are really no redeeming qualities in Sue or her letter, really all she is doing to John is hurting him even more. I don't know of many men who would take back a wife who willingly gave her lover what she denied him, but was going to give him as an anniversary present. Me I would have dropped her on the spot and I'm not a violent person. He was quite justified in his divorce proceedings, and after having talked with Stella, read her letter seen the photos and the DVD, how could he ever believe that that was the first time she had betrayed him. Keep writing BTTap, I'll be looking for your stories and I know it's really hard to try to get into the mind of your characters, better luck next time.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
"I hope you can understand what really happened"

What really happened was is a mystery only to Sue. She wanted to fuck Justin and she did. Any concern for her marriage or her husband was overpowered by the lust she felt for Justin. Not that hard for most folks to see, but Sue wants to 'justify' her actions and has to re-tell the story as one of forces from her past conspiring with an unlikely combination of events to sweep her along on a rush of emotions she couldn't resist. So, obviously this could never happen again.

.

This is what the rest of the world calls 'baloney'.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
A Note to the Author

I would note despite my prior comments you write very well. I hope one day to write short stories. I too like BTB and reasonable reconciliation stories. Even a willing cuckold story can be interesting if (that is a big IF) it can be well reasoned out. Why would a successful man or woman these days put up with being a second class citizen in their own home? Even allowing for a specific fetish or mental defect why would the situation not spiral out of control since the cuckolder would loses more and more respect for the cuckold leading to more degradation and humiliation? One trap that authors run into on this site is that their writing fall into ruts. They become BTB writers and their stories go to unnecessary violent extremes. Then you have the reconciliation at all cost writers where they heap degradation and humiliation on these otherwise successful husbands but somehow they find a way to take the wife back. The truth is that each marriage forms spoken and unspoken rules of behavior reflecting the love and commitment of each spouse. When a spouse commits such a primal betrayal of those rules then the marriage is shattered like a crystal. Even if it is put back together it is never the same. A great reconciliation story allows the reader to believe that it make sense that they stay together. Anybody can and do make mistakes - the question is how you handle the consequences. Lastly, you have authors like UKResearcher who write reluctant but willing cuckold stories using situations to "force" the husband to keep his cheating wife. The main point is do not get lock in one theme or another but allow yourself to express different ones. Thanks for posting your story!

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
Dear Sue

You have proven to me beyond any shadow of doubt that you are a worthless tramp. You show no respect for me, or us as a couple, and truth be told, if you really, truly did love me, you would never have done any of those things with those people. And now you have the unmittigating gaul to try and justify what you did? No! Sue, I will not forgive you, not now, not ever. Your apology falls on deaf ears. I will go to my grave knowing that the one person I fully trusted and I adored, with every fibre of my being, is a lying, cheating, manipulative whore. Please, stay out of my life. I will get beyond this, but I will never forget what you have done to me, to us. There are no reasons that make any sense that would excuse you foul, discusting behaviour. Stay away from me, donot contact me again.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 A PLEA FOR FORGIVENESS

is mixed with faux-remorse sans feeling. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
assumptions, assumptions

Why do so many commentators assume that BTTAP intends us to sympathize with Sue? He said at the beginning that he was trying to UNDERSTAND how the woman in the original story could do what she did. He presents this to us from her point of view -- but it's frankly pretty dumb to suppose that he ENDORSES her point of view. That's like assuming that the Grand Inquisitor was speaking for Dostoyevsky. I think that he's done a reasonable job of showing how such a woman could get to where she is -- and having seen her portrayed in this way, I think her ex-husband will be better off without her. I seen no reason to suppose that BTTAP thinks differently, though the story is actually better because he puts Sue in front of us and lets us make up our own minds.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
this was fucking awful

wow.... NONE of this 2 pages of crap from the wife explains anything.

WHY does the husband NEED to know this ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To quote Sue "You would get the rewards of my experiences"

... like Cream Pies, HIV & knowledge that she gave her "ass" to someone other than her husband! Yeah, he should definitely take her back ... NOT!

Sue = CHEATING, SLUT WIFE, WHORE who wants to sweep it under the "rug" go along like nothing ever happened! Here's what her husband's response should be ...

"Come Again When You Can Leave Sooner ... Tramp!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I read this after reading your other posting.

The one thing that strikes me here are the extremely long paragraphs.

You are a good writer, but I think if you work on shortening your paragraphs your stores will be easier to read. That should translate to a better experience for your readers.

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
Original a creative!

Good story! Not the best but after debating between 4 and 5 stars, I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Never -ever, take back cheating sluts...

Because they will always cheat again.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 12 years ago
Meh.

Mediocre.

As a story continuation, it was OK.

As a "letter" it really didn't work for me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Didn't Help

No matter how well written this story is, it didn't add to the original.

Sue tries to explain what actually happened, but she still came off as the slut cheating wife that she was all the time. A slut as a kid, she gave her husband nothing out of the ordinary, saving it for her lover and, at the beginning, her lovers wife.

Another sequel could talk about Justin and Stella and their fucked up marriage.

Just one man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Betrayedlikeasoftcunt the overall view of you on Literotica

is that you are NOT a man. You're a nasty little embittered crybaby.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
anonfairy

Did you read this story, or just comment because you're an asshole?

Just a simple question for a simpleton.

HA

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE ENVELOPE IS SECONDARY

it is what it is and what it was, was, TK U MLJ LV NV

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Who?

I wasn't moved. Who gives a shit why she did it? It's time to move on. 1 star

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
who gives a shit why she did it

it's funny that she says she loves him so much while getting fucked by Justin. It's just so more psycobabdle, she cheated got fucked over and life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
psycobabdle

We all know admitted cuckold huecuck has a queer eye for the cuckeye. What we are now learning is that any author/commenter who can spell, punctuate, and write in complete sentences draws the ire of the Original Cucks (the famed Wanna Be Cucks). The admitted cuck longs for the red H, but is stuck with blue balls.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
The Romantic Revenge Stories

1. In the Romantic Revenge Story is one of the best when the exhusband knows from some source (here is this letter) the other ex suffers from emotion for example from hopeles love, envy or unhappiness. This letter an excellent emotional trambulin for the exhusband to find a second long term new woman. It is easier without betrayal emotion to start a new connection, what this letter gives him.

2. Unfortunately many readers do not understend or recognize many Romantic Revenge Stories. Some Romantic Revenge Stories are recognized well by the readers as StangStar06's last story "Love is for Suckers", that was easy, but this was not recognized well.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
73 comments ....

...about a stupid letter that doesn't explain anything? "Love you more than life itself" ! Now the ability to even think this would be worth explaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how do i read the envelope

its not on literotica

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
Missed it

BT, do not know how I missed this story when it came out. The Tale had fine writing and was a great effort to show the 'other side of the coin'. So many posters missed the fact this letter was not just an attempt by the character to get her hubby back, nor a explanation, or justification. I feel you were giving the female character a chance to 'unburden' herself, kinda following the AA steps-one of which is asking for forgiveness and redress. Was it TMI? Some think so, or just rubbing hubys nose in her actions. However your fine writing left me to believe you had the wife relate everything so hubby would not think she was hiding anything anymore. Them getting back together is a 'bridge too far'. Even your character knew that, but hope springs eternal.

thanks for the story it was a good companion piece to the original

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Who gives a shit?

Fuck her and her bullshit explanations! I hope her husband through that bullshit letter in the garbage without reading it. 1 star

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Anon

It's on Lit, StormX is the author. StormX commented earlier, so click his name and check out his stories, including "The Envelope."

@cpete-thanks, you obviously got it, I appreciate the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what

a piece of garbage i really like the part where she said it was a mistake, i knew then this was a comedy nobody could be that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thank you for sharing you whore

now eat shit and die. your loving x-husband.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I can see the unburdening, but...

If it was meant as an attempt at forgiveness...forget it. The fact that he was an old boyfriend was no excuse. Nor did I see any acceptable reasoning at all for the multiple times she cheated, especially doing at her home! I have been cheated on and there is nothing that drives home the point that you are cheating, like doing it in your own bed. I don't see anyway possible she didn't consider that cheating...none. I'm sorry, but her dissertation was unconvincing as an apology and fell far short as a plea for reconciliation. If the purpose of the letter was to unload her guilt, I hope she didn't mail it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good explaination...

... for some stupid fucking decisions. Critically, I liked the writing. One comment though. This story would be far more impactful if it was Susan talking to Donna (or whatever her name was), her mother, a friend, something rather then a letter to her husband. He would have ripped the thing up after she started describing sex acts.

For men, women are easy to manipulate but impossible to understand. This is a great illustration of that. What always amazes me, and I've met SO many people in real-life that also do this, how one can go and do something that person KNOWS risks all she holds dear, and keep doing it. WTF?! Seriously? Do you lack ANY self control?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
fuck off cunt

fuck off cunt - burn in hell and dont forget to sell your skank ass to every aids infected piece of shit who wants a piece of you.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Who cares?

Excuses are like assholes: everybody's got one. Some people are assholes. That would includes people who lie and cheat on their spouses. Apologizing only serves the cheater. It does not help the victim because it is crap. Cheating is a premedititated act. It is also a conspiracy between at least two other people. In no way is it ever an accident. In order to cheat on your spouse you must make a considerable effort to arrange it and to cover it up. There is no forgiveness for people that commit such acts because they are so easily avoided.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Romantic Revenge

Scientific evident the man and woman brains are not same. The most cases the background of the Romantic Revenge is the different work of the woman brain.

Sometime we male readers do not recognize the Romantic Revenge well in a story. The Romantic Revenge may be very good ego strengthen psychic medicine for a betrayed husband..........There are stories, where the Romantic Revenge is the central weapon of the Revenge Story. The best example is Vulcez "How Are You?"or I wrote here in the comment part earlier StangStar06's "Love For Suckers",in which the Romantic Revenge were well detected from the readers . However There are stories, where the majorities of the readers do not recognize the Romantic Revenge well. The best example (unfortunatally 50% of his stories are terrible) where the majority of readers do not recognize the Romantic Revenge is Matt Moreau "Madifan and Jessica Carlise", where Jessica tells to Madigan how her second husband was a violent and he sent her to hospital. Jessica admits Madigan her third husband is total similar to Madigan.....She did a painful wrong life decision and come back to a similar man as her first husband............

The unsatisfied love may be strong psychical pain in a woman's brain and Romantic Revenge in a story...............if the betrayed husband got straight hand information from this psychical suffer that is the exact Romantic Revenge and very good medicine for finding the right Second Chance woman...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid Slut

I just love it when women want forgiveness for being a slut. Its great to see this dumb bitch deals with her feelings only. You were gone, for a week and so that is why I had to be a slut for another man. Well I am glad women are liberated they are cheating at the 80% which is all about their feelings. That's why divorce laws had to be catered to the sluts so men can pay and make it equal. Oh and by the way why is this slut going out with the girls to bars. It's just another reason to pretend they are naive when really what is is they are vindictive. "I'll show him" syndrome. Well chickies thats why you grow old and loney cause once you spread your really dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cunt!

So fucking what? This story deserves a zero score.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahahhahahaaha

okay......okay let me catch my breath,let me get this straight she was worried about drinking and driving hahahaha ......that was the best dumb cunt deserving a bullet to her head letter ever...hahahahaha...in no way was that entertaining or redeeming or a good reed for a man....but you know what its 100% believable that their are cunts like that allover the world... hahaha BTTap you nailed the stupidity and vile evil that a lot of woman in the 21st century have and why men dont marry but fuck and run hahaha

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A sort of Romantic Revenge

Repeat the woman brain does not same to ours male people. Except for the sex addict sluts, the emotional part is more important to them. When the cheating cunt discovers the only male partner left her, who wanted to sit in the garden in summer time to see the sunset with the playing grandchildren after 30 years She got almost phisical pain from the lost love. I DOES NOT MATTER FOR ME! She deserves the almost phisical pain...................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Laundry list.

This sounds like a laundry list of excuses she makes to justify her cheating. Not that it was badly done or poorly written, but it sounds like the ramblings of a whiner that is sorry she got caught. As such my response has to be - you got what you deserved, a divorce.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
First story and it is a 5* effort!

You will, of course, be writing more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice story

Well written story of a wife that went astray. There is no way that Sue can justify what she did to John behind his back. She lied to herself about her affair that it would only make her marriage stronger. The fact that she would do things with Justin that she wouldn't do for John really had to hurt her husband. She needed to talk with John about how she felt a void in their life but decided to go clubbing with her friends. Hopefully John will find a faithful mate in the future and will be able to give him children. John can always send a Sue a xmas family card. Thanks for writing and sharing.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Well written

Well Written! Her letter doesn't change anything, she is a selfish bitch that can make excuses, so what? She can't have kids, all the more reason to move on. An interesting angle on this plot that I have not seen done yet it to have the wife cheat and intentionally let her husband catch her so that he divorces her. Her reasoning is that she must break his heart in order to release him from a childless marriage. That would be an interesting plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2*s

Doesn't add anything . Should have kept it on your hardrive BTTap. Or you could have e-mailed to StormX.

Good writing practice.

AMerryMan

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Vaguely interesting

There are so many more stories that need closure, why on earth did you waste your time (and mine) on this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rant rant

This was nothing but a stupid rant from a whore trying to justify her shit to her husband. Waste of time

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
The WHY is as important as the betrayal.

Well written. My job is being a troubleshooter for security equipment. I find a problem, evaluate the symptoms, and find out WHY it is doing the things that it is doing. Because of that part of my nature, I always feel the need to know why something is not doing what it was designed to do. This story answered a lot of why's. The actual act of infidelity is usually only a symptom of a bigger problem in a marriage. It could be that one spouse doesn't fill the needs of the other spouse, so he/she runs into someone who appears to be that fulfillment. It could also be that one spouse is sexually inadequate and the other spouse runs into someone who is. Or it could simply be the fact that one spouse gets bored with life and loses that "spark". Whatever the reason, the WHY is always important. If you don't figure out the why, you may not fix the issue. For instance, if a wife cheats on you because you are a shitty lover, then you have to fix that. If not, you will be a shitty lover in the next relationship and have another unsatisfied wife.

This story explained the WHY. Some people may not want to hear and understand the why. To some people, all they focus on is the fact that it was done. Those people only want justice. Justice may make you feel good in the moment, but FIXING the issue will benefit you in the long run. Just like fixing equipment. I can fix the symptoms of a malfunction and the customer will be happy today, but he will be pissed when he calls me back next week for the same problem. If I find the WHY and fix it, and that problem will NOT rise again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
self serving

Many people at one time or another run into former boy- or girlfriends. Most of them do not end up in bed. If the first night was under influence of drugs, the rest was not. She liked it, didn't think anymore of her husband and came back for more. So she made "a big mistake"? Bur she kept making that mistake again and again, without respect for her marriage and without respect for his wife and only wanted to stop because she got afraid of eposure, either by her husband or the other wife. The rest of the "explanation" is just selfserving in an attempt to "justify" to her trying to find "closure", but all the while rubbing it extra in the nose fo the ex-husban how much she enjoyed the wilder, yet tender loving sex too with Justin. Good writing though.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
no, the WHY does not matter

So she ran across an old crush, so what ?

She is married, and not in an open marriage.

If you want to have sex with other people, then get a divorce.

In this story she betrayed her husbands trust and her vow to place him first.

There is no fixing that.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Justification???

I went back and read the original story by StormX in that story the husband was a man and did the right thing by throwing the wife out. He did it with flair. This story seems to be all about all her reasons why she was a cheating slut. In every one of her reasons she had choices to make and she made bad choices all the way around. Every one of us has problems that we have to overcome and it comes to the choices we make that determine what kind of person we are and want to be. She is giving excuse after excuse and trying to justify her being a slut and making bad choices. This should tell us what kind of person she really is. It would be a fitting ending if the guy just throws the letter away without opening it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Long winded excuse for cheating

Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The author's comments moved this from 3 to 5 stars

Didn't think it was that great until I read your comments explaining the story. Thanks for the comments/explanations. (For those of us thick of skull or reading way too late at night), putting such thoughts in an epilogue might improve ratings.)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous