All Comments on 'What We Both Needed'

by JasperElectric

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
NesticNestic4 months ago

Ohhh my gosh, what a fantastic and romantic storyline, More than 10 stars. You are truly a remarkable writer. I really, really, really enjoyed your plot, your choice of words, Please continue with more chapters. Can’t wait for the next one … Thanks a lot.

SonOfASoccerMomSonOfASoccerMom4 months ago

Great story, can't wait for more

rodavrodav4 months ago

Great exciting story. I gave you 5 stars. You can continue the story on their day to day activity being naked around the house playfully doing silly things with each other, teasings and banters about sniffing panties, doing playful oral sex on top of the dining table or the mom bending on the sink doing the dishes while the son behind her his cock deep in her pussy casually talking. Or the mom talking on the phone with a friend or admirer while sitting on her son’s cock.

JobewonJobewon4 months ago

👍 a truly amazing story. One of the best I’ve ever read! I hope there is more to this story, but if not please keep writing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a nice story about love between a mother and her son. They both long for each other and decide to act on it. It could be in any country, any place, where a boy finds true love with his mother. It could be in any shape or form of a family . With or without a husband / father in the picture or like in this story without. Love is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I believe it was amazingly well written. I also truly hope there is more to the story and look forward to reading further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice first story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The loving couple should now talk about having a child together, Tell us all about their impregnation week and her blossoming baby bump.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog4 months ago

i really felt the love. Good stuff! Thanks for a memorable story

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

Incest blended with love and romance. Well written.

MRDADDYOMRDADDYO4 months ago

More,more, very well written, a true love story so intimate and sexy, can't wait for part 2

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

Learn the difference between to and too. You are using to when you should be using too. And hear should have been ear. Little things like this take away from the story. 3 stars. Could have been a better rating if you reviewed it more carefully.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
Epitome of love and romance

An already amazing story and 'keep calling me mom" took it to a new stratosphere. One of the best mother/ son stories ever.

My mother liked "mom" too

newporter56newporter564 months ago

Very nice story, enjoyed reading it. Hope there is more to come.

JamokieJamokie4 months ago

Excellent! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not perfect but it's a nice departure from the stories where everyone is a porn star.

Marvin2017Marvin20174 months ago

Hit a home run with this one. Can’t wait to read how life goes on with

this couple, bonded together forever. But, surprise us in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

nice story keep it going please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A big kiss and hug for you, JasperElectric!

What an absolutely wonderful love story!

I'm in my early 60s, and crave more substance in a story than just well written sex scenes. There has to be some meaningfulness to it, and this story has a portrayal of love and loveliness to it that far surpasses about 98 percent of all the other stories on here. This is exactly what I spend most of my time looking for on here, so I'm very glad to have found it!

The pace was perfect, as was the caring attitudes between them. I love that the son's attitude was that he didn't care how long things took, as long as they were able to increase the level of their loving relationship to complete romance. Their dialogue was awesome too.

I loved every word if this story, and hope very sincerely that a substantial continuation is going to happen.

Just don't listen to idiots who think that pregnancy should happen within the first paragraph of the next chapter! Please do not let children interfere with, and ruin, an absolutely perfect love story! Children are evil, irritating, unnecessary and expensive.

Besides. You've already established that his mother struggled with working two jobs to support the household and raise her son.

The money they'll save from not having to put diapers on a couple of little screaming crying pestholes, will be money that can be saved to fund fun and exciting vacations and weekend trips for two wonderful people that are madly in love with each other, and want the best that life in love has to offer!

If nothing else..... let them get a cat!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A well thought out, and planned scenario. Their love for each other was apparent. I think like a lot of readers that overcoming the boundaries imposed by society was a natural progression, there was nothing seedy in the story.

Top marks for a wonderful story line that deserves a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When his mother died at 75, he was 55 with no work history and nothing contributed to the national pension fund, he died a pauper.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story…and absolutely wonderful and actually quite sexy that she specifically asked to always be called mommy when they make love..it’s so sexy..just feels good to say that..”..”Im cumming mommy ..”.as she wraps her legs tightly around him…he doesn’t need or want any other woman..Looking forward to them enjoying their life together…Thanks so much and keep writing.

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written. Enjoyable. I'd like you to fuck me the same way, and do call me Mom.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall24 months ago

thanks, this kinda stories with swinging cheating ntr sharing etc is really rare nowadays.. just a loving mother and son.. perfect. 5/5

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall24 months ago

* obviously i meant ' without ' .. man Literotica really needs an edit button..

JasperElectricJasperElectric4 months agoAuthor

Hello all. I never expected such a kind response from all of you. Originally I had no plans to continue the story past these original pages, but a number of people have shown interest in a continuation. I'm considering expanding out the story a little bit because of such a nice reception it has received. Thanks for reading everybody. Hopefully more soon!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I absolutely agree with and couldn't have said it better than B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story but it was too short and like a lot of others just 1 sex and then done you need to continue and see where this goes from the first intercourse still 5 stars

vividlyyoursvividlyyours4 months ago

A perfect, sweet love story. Well done.

Indiman1000Indiman10004 months ago

You write so well!, Look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Before I read a story I check the tags, look to she the word count. After which I look to see how many pages and if it's under two pages I then look to see if there are continuations. If there I then read the story. I looked at your reviews and it looks like you have a lot of fans for just starting out. I know I can't be the only one that doesn't start a story that is less than four pages long. I hope this information will encourage you to move forward with this story as well as helping you with future stories. before you can expect your readers to put in the time you must first put in your time. Wishing You Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it but too short 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

they love each other so much they will be partners, husband and wife now, and making her pregnant would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Enjoyable story, well thought out and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous