What We Both Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why can't we? This is our home and our life," I reached for her hands again, grabbing her attention fully. "Mom. Take a minute to think about this. Weigh all of the options in your head. We could both go out there and find partners we aren't happy with, change our whole situation into something less natural and comfortable. Or we could keep doing what we're doing, spending evenings together laughing and playing cards, having dinner and talking about our dreams and everything else under the sun. Then think about how awesome our little life together already is. The only thing we would change is taking our love further. I won't lie anymore. I desire you. As a lover and a life partner. Think about it and don't answer until you're absolutely sure of your answer."

There it was, everything was laid out on the table. My life from this point going forward would either be the most difficult series of trials I had ever faced, or it would be the start of our world transforming into something even more beautiful and loving than it already was. My fantasies no longer seemed perverted, unnatural, or silly. Yes, she was my mom, but she was also a woman I truly loved to take care of and be with. Someone I truly connected with on every level.

The silence in the room was long, but it wasn't uncomfortable. I watched the wheels turning in her head, she was either weighing over every option like I had proposed or was carefully choosing her words and preparing to throw me out of the house. She reached for her glass and took a small sip of wine, neither of us had really drank all that much, being caught up in the conversation and moment.

Finally, she turned to me and looked me deeply in the eyes. What I saw reflected in her beautiful face was an image I would never forget. It wasn't something I could easily explain, but some intangible factor in the way she carried herself had changed. No longer did I see just my loving mom in her eyes, I was able to see Juila.

"Jack. I... want to," she began, her voice shaking, but not because she was upset or nervous. It was something else. She continued, "I want our life to continue. I think... we really could make it into something more."

Both of us simply stared at each other, each of us searching for the right thing to say. I felt waves of relief wash over my heart, she understood everything I was offering her and in turn was offering me everything I had wanted for the past few years. It was more than that too, somehow the timing was perfect and this moment and step forward was something both of us needed and desired.

"I promise to keep loving you in the same way I've been expressing every day, but... I vow to be even more to you. I promise to show you an even deeper love than either of us thought possible," I said, expressing a promise that I would never break.

Mom immediately nodded and moved even closer to me on the couch, her soft thighs were now brushing against mine. "I promise the same thing. Jack, everything is going to be different between us if we go through with this. I love you just as much as you love me, and I want us both to be able to express it without any limitations."

"That's what I want to," I said, my voice breathy and soft.

Mom stood up, still holding my hands and pulling me to my feet. She leaned into my chest, looking up into my eyes and pressing her chest against mine. "I love you," she said and closed her eyes, moving her lips up towards mine.

Driven by instinct, it felt completely natural to meet her halfway. My eyes closed and my heart felt like a trapped butterfly as our lips met, the softness and delicate warmth of her lips against mine felt like a slice of heaven. We started slow, letting our lips touch until her lips parted just slightly and began to move around mine. I followed her lead, letting our lips move in subtle ways, as if they were massaging each other. I had never kissed anyone like this, never had it felt so right and non-forced.

Our lips made a slight smacking sound as she pulled away and looked up into my eyes, a deeply loving aura flushed across her face and she looked more joyous and full of hope and life than I had seen her in years.

"I haven't been intimate with anyone in a long time, Jack," She whispered, as if urging me to be gentle with her emotions.

"Neither have I," I whispered back, my hand cupping her cheek and rubbing my thumb against it gently. "We don't have to rush anything."

"I don't feel rushed. I think we have both been waiting for this for a while," she said, running her hands slowly and deliberately along the skin of my neck. "I don't quite know how to say this..."

I tilted my head curiously, hoping that she wasn't having second thoughts, "Say what?"

"I... think we should go to my bedroom," she said with a little whine, but it sounded more like she was asking me or even begging.

I held her face in my hands to look her more fully in the eyes, wanting to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted from her, "Mom, I don't want to just have sex. I want to make love. Real and sensual, I want to be with you physically and emotionally."

"P-please... make love to me," she whined, never breaking eye contact with me.

---

I was led deliberately by the hand up the staircase toward her room, though my heart was beating faster than it ever had, I didn't have a single ounce of nervousness left in me. This felt right, it felt natural, and it was something we both absolutely needed at this moment. Mom shut the door of her bedroom behind us, dimming the lights down just low enough for us to still see each other fully.

Wordlessly, my hands asked permission to unzip the back of her dress. The way she bit her lip and wrapped her arms around my neck told me that I was free to proceed. In seconds her dress was down around her shoulders, revealing more of her body and skin than I had ever hoped or dared to see.

"God, you're so beautiful," was all I could say as she slipped the dress down the rest of the way and stepped out of it in one smooth motion.

Her hands explored down my chest, undoing every button of my shirt along the way until I was bare-chested in front of her. "You're so fucking sexy," she said, surprising me with how sincerely she desired me as her hands moved along my chest.

We took a few steps toward the bed, and she pulled back the thick comforter as if inviting me into a love nest. I took a moment to unbutton my pants and slip them off before putting my knee up on the bed, ready to crawl inside of it.

"Boxers," she commanded gently, a lustful smile making its way across her face. I had never seen her like this, and I loved it. She looked even more beautiful than ever.

I nodded and reached down to take them off, but before my hands could reach the waistband her delicate fingers were already there to assist me. I awkwardly stepped out of them and we both shared a little chuckle as I stumbled forward a bit. There was no turning back now, my erection was in full view of my mother, and I watched her eyes happily take in the sight of it.

She hummed and ran her tongue across her lips in approval, delicately sliding her fingertips along the shaft. It pulsed in response, and I groaned eagerly.

"Panties," I told her in return, realizing that it wasn't fair that I was the only one who was completely exposed.

She pulled me into the bed, the blankets were only halfway draped over our bodies as she skillfully slid off her black panties in one fluid and impressive motion. She laid back for me, allowing me to crawl over top of her, but not before I stopped to look down between her legs to get a full view of her. She looked perfect, her pussy was neatly trimmed, with swollen lips and folds that looked like an invitation to the gates of paradise.

Mom pulled me gently on top of her to meet her in a kiss, and we took our time. Letting our lips slowly move and become more exploratory. Our hands wandered wherever they wanted to, hers moved along my back and firmly gripped my butt as she giggled against my kiss. My hands trailed down her rib cage, letting my fingertips tickle her skin before caressing her waist and hips.

Neither of us were in a hurry, enjoying the wetness of our kissing and the tender feeling of skin on skin. Her hands moved down my chest and her soft and delicate fingers wrapped lovingly around my cock, which was more than happy to receive her tender touch. In response, I allowed my touch to trail up her thighs and moving closer and closer to the warm prize at her core.

Finally, my fingers brushed against the lips of her pussy, feeling the wetness that was already there while exploring the contours and lines of her. I moved my fingers in circles, spreading the wetness around and parting her pussy lips very gently, her hips squirmed in response to my slow touches. I managed to find her clit when she angled her hips up toward me, but I only brushed it very lightly with a single finger, not wanting to overwhelm her with sensation.

We played with each other for a few long and loving moments, each of us taking the time to get to know the other person's most sensual areas and the techniques they enjoyed. Both of us worked on instinct, looking in each other's eyes and listening to the breathing and the moans to discover when we were doing something that the other one enjoyed.

"I love you, Jack," mom whispered against my lips, her hand moving along the length of my shaft and stroking it so slowly that it drove me mad with arousal.

"Mm, I love you too, Julia," I responded through a moan.

She smiled up at me and shook her heard very slightly, "Keep calling me mom, I know things are different now but... it's kind of hot and I like it."

I moaned at that, I had to admit that something about the taboo nature of our evolving relationship did indeed make it even sexier when I called her mom. "Mom, I love you..." I moaned out, my cock aching for more.

Neither of us could take anymore foreplay, we had waited long enough for this, and needed to cross the threshold. The next few moments felt so sensual, and so vividly perfect that we both knew without any shadow of a doubt that this was meant to be. I moved my hips forward toward her, holding her legs far enough apart that I could nestle myself into position propped up above her on my elbows. Her hand gripped my cock and guided me towards her entrance. Both of us stared with love into each other's eyes as the tip of my cock slowly found its way inside her.

Her wetness made it easy to slide inside, and I was harder than diamond, so there was very little resistance as her hips rose up to meet mine and allow her pussy to swallow up the entire length of my cock. I shuddered and let out a long groan as I fully settled inside her, the full length of my cock seemed to fit perfectly in her warm pussy. I felt her walls clamp down around my shaft as she let out a little squeak.

"Holy fuck, Jack..." she whimpered, never taking her eyes off me.

"Oh, mom... I want to make love all night..." I groaned desperately, beginning to rock my hips back and forth.

The sensation of thrusting so painfully slowly in and out of her dripping pussy was mind boggling. I wanted so badly to move faster, but at the same time I wanted to experience every inch of her bit by bit. The pace of my thrusts were slower than water dripping from a faucet, and it was driving us both wild. I had meant what I said to her, I wasn't interested in fucking her. I wanted to make love, to express everything I felt for her with the way I moved.

"You feel so good... baby your cock is perfect," mom moaned and whimpered so quietly with each thrust, but I felt her whole body getting warmer and warmer as we went.

Hearing her call me 'baby' made me happier than any other man on planet earth at that moment, and I sped up my thrusts by almost an imperceptible amount. The pace was still excruciatingly slow, but I didn't want to waste this perfect moment by going too fast. I could feel her walls quivering around my cock, and her wetness coated the entire length of my shaft in a velvety smooth sheen that felt incredible.

I needed to let her know how beautiful and perfect this moment was, in between moans I leaned down to kiss her deeply and whisper against her lips. "God mom, this feels like heaven..." I groaned out, my voice full of gravel.

Mom moved her legs apart a little wider, and impossibly I somehow was able to get just a little bit deeper into her with each thrust. She broke away from our kiss and her head fell back as I continued thrusting deliberately slowly.

"Jack, you're gonna make me cum..." she cried out, her hands gripping my waist and pulling my hips forward with each slow thrust inside her.

I don't think I had ever made a woman cum before, and the idea of it was so tantalizing that it drove my arousal to heights that shouldn't have been possible. My cock pulsed inside her and I increased the speed only a little bit, feeling her pussy gripping me tighter with each stroke.

I watched a tear stream down her cheek as she began her orgasm, it made me realize how long it must have been since she had experienced this kind of sensuality. She needed this, and I needed it. I was so happy to be the one giving her everything she desired, in that moment my love for her only grew stronger.

"I'm cumming, Jack..." She whimpered, barely able to let out a squeak as I felt her hips squirming underneath me.

I kept my thrusts at the same pace, much faster than when we had started but still even and measured. Long strokes all the way in and out as I felt her cum on my cock. I could feel her get just a little wetter as I thrust deep and slow, and every muscle of her insides moved and quivered around my hard shaft as she came. I kept going until I was sure her orgasm had reached its peak and was descending down the other side before slowing my pace down to a stop. I had almost lost control and started cumming, but I was able to slow down and stop in time. My cock was pulsing and throbbing violently as she panted.

"That was incredible," Mom panted breathlessly, her orgasm still rippling through her body.

I wordlessly nodded, swallowing hard and catching my breath. I so desperately wanted to keep going but had slowed down my pace just enough and in the nick of time to continue our love making. As much as I selfishly wanted to thrust faster and harder and have my own orgasm, this moment was too special for me to end it. I wanted more, I needed to love her more.

"Mom, I want more..." was all I could think to say as I began to thrust again, feeling the throbbing in my cock slow down enough to continue. "God, I want more so bad..."

"Yes baby... oh god, please keep making love to me," she whimpered into my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my body and pulling me closer so that I was basically laying on top of her. I felt her lips brush across my ear and her voice whispered into it, dripping with seduction and lust, "Please baby... can you call me mommy when we make love?"

I nodded and moaned desperately, the pleasure was almost too intense to handle as I thrust deeper and slower into her, both of us holding each other in our arms as we fucked slowly and sensually. "Oh mommy... this is everything I ever wanted..." I whimpered pathetically, feeling my cock pulsing harder and harder. I knew that no matter how slow I made love to her, I wasn't going to last too much longer.

"Me too baby... this night is a dream come true...," She cried into my ear, I could feel another orgasm building within her. "I want you to take care of me, and love me... please baby, be my lover...". Her words were frantic and desperate, and I could tell she meant every syllable of them with pure sincerity.

I nodded, burying my face into the sheets beside her head and holding her closer to my body as I started to thrust faster. I was getting close to the point of no return; my orgasm was not going to be held back much longer.

"Mommy, I will. I'll be yours... all yours," I groaned, my voice muffled by the sheets as I thrust deeper and harder. "Fuck... I can't last mommy; I need to cum so bad."

I felt her legs wrap tightly around my waist, not allowing me to pull out even if I had wanted to. Mom practically screamed out into my hear and I could feel her cumming underneath me as I thrust harder, "Cum! Baby I need you to cum inside me, okay?"

The way it felt like she was asking me to cum, like she was asking my permission to have a treat made it even hotter. It pushed me over the edge, my thrusts came to a stop as I found myself all the way inside her and releasing the aching load inside my balls. It flowed out in pulsating bursts, each wave of it causing my knees to lock in place and shake.

"Fuck! I'm cumming, mommy!" I cried out, my vision darkening as stars swirled inside my head. The sensation was unlike any orgasm I had experienced. This wasn't just cumming, this was an unburdening. A full spiritual release.

There were several moments of nothing but heavy breathing and whimpers from both of us as we rode through our waves of pleasure. Her lips kissed hard at my neck as I finished cumming inside of her, and I felt a tension release in all her muscles. She unlocked her legs from around my waist and allowed her head to lean back against the pillow.

Once we had finished catching our breath and allowing the afterglow to set it, mom spoke up, "Thank you, Jack... I needed this. I needed you."

I smiled, pulling back to look into her eyes before kissing her softly and lovingly. "Needed? So, you're done with me now?" I asked, teasingly. Our playful and loving relationship returning to its perfectly natural and comfortable state.

She giggled, nibbling at my lip as we exchanged half a dozen short and fierce kisses. "You and I both know that's not possible. I don't see a way of turning back from this."

I laughed along with her, nestling my face into the nape of her neck and sucking at the warm skin, "Mm, me neither."

"I want our day-to-day relationship to change though," She began. "I want you to start treating me as your partner. Because that's how I want to start treating you..."

I nodded again, locking eyes with her to show my commitment to this new arrangement. "Of course. That's what I want."

My cock had gone soft enough that I was finally able to pull out of her, leaving a pool of cum underneath her. Neither of us cared how much of a mess we had just made; we liked the reminder of it. A smirk played across her lips as I finished pulling out with a small moan and took a deep breath, my cock still pretty sensitive.

I reacted with a jolt when I felt her fingers delicately teasing the over-sensitive tip of my cock, and mom looked up at me mischievously.

"Fuck, too sensitive mom!" I gasped, reaching down to hold her wrist still so she couldn't stimulate me.

"You're young, I thought you'd want more..." She said, biting her lip with a wicked grin.

She let me off the hook, ceasing her torturous touch and laying back in the bed with a sigh. I had never seen her cheeks glow like that, and I mentally captured how she looked in that very moment. I wanted to remember this night forever, how everything had changed for us. I didn't lose my mother, but I had gained a lover and a partner. My fantasies weren't as ridiculous as I had once thought, and as I looked at her perfect naked body resting on the messed-up bed sheets, I knew that both of us had found something we had needed. Neither of us would be lonely again when all we needed was the supportive and natural love of each other.

12