What We Did in Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about that? I have wanted you for a long time now. I want you to be sure it is what you really want before we do anything. I don't think this will be a one time deal. At least I don't want it to be. I want you to be my wife at some point if we go all the way with this. Now, what do you want?"

Brenda leaned back down and began kissing my face all over, and when she got to my lips, she looked into my eyes, and then we kissed as lovers do. While we kissed each other she lifted up her butt and took hold of my dick and placed the head at her entrance and slowly slid her pussy down onto my dick. When she had all of my dick in her pussy to the hilt, she breathed out into my mouth. "Fuck!" Lifting her head up she looked at me and went on to say. "Your cock is touching places no dick has ever touched before. Even fuck head's dick come up short. I thought he had a cock with his being the biggest I had ever seen or touched till now. Fuck you're even thicker than any dick I've ever had."

"I didn't think I was all that big. I knew I had some size compared to boys at school. I also know there are some that are bigger than me."

Brenda began lifting and lowering herself up and down on my dick slowly. After a few strokes up and down on my dick, she said. "I don't want another dick in my pussy or another cock other than this one. I now know that this cock is all the cock I need! It was built just right for my fucking horny pussy!"

"I'm so glad you feel that way. I knew I wanted you and only you. Your pussy feels so much better than I thought it would. I knew it would be tight and hot and wet too. I bet it tastes sweet too. I should have tasted it before we began! I am so close to cumming already! You had me so close before you put my dick in your sexy hot pussy! You better get me out or I'll fill your pussy up." I said trying to get Brenda up off of me before I dumped my load in her.

"Cum in me!"

As soon as Brenda said that, cum in her pussy is just what happened. "There it is! Grrr!!! OH fuck!!!" Cum shot out of my dick and I couldn't believe I was still cumming after the fourth rope shot into her. My dick kept jerking inside of her even after I knew there was no more cum left. I have no idea when I quit cumming. When my dick finally quit jerking inside of her pussy a shudder ran through my body so shattering like I've never had with any other woman.

While I was pumping cum into Brenda's pussy, I could feel her vagina muscles squeezing my dick trying to milk out all the cum my balls had stored up, since the last time I jerked off. Which was yesterday evening while thinking about this sexy hot gorgeous woman. My stepsister. With whom I thought I would never actually be able to do what we just did.

As both Brenda and myself calmed down we kissed each other then Brenda said. "Wow, bro! Had I known that you had a cock and knew how to use it, I would have been in this bed with you a long time ago. You made me cum so much in such a short time like no other man has. I am yours to keep as long as you will let me."

"Good. I told you if we did this I wouldn't be willing to let you go. Now that you have my cum in your pussy you are mine from now on. You keep working your pussy like this. I will be ready for round two in a very short time."

"I noticed that you're still hard. Do I do that to you? Keep you hard all the time?" Brenda asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes. Ever since you moved in here with me. Any time I saw you were braless, I got hard. That was before you moved in here. Anytime you happen to accidentally give me a flash of an upskirt and you had no panties on I got hard." I said, then flexing my hips to push my still hard dick into her pussy.

"Ooohh! So hot when you did that! I will keep what you just said in my mind from now on. You do know, I get horny a lot don't you?"

"No, I didn't know you get horny a lot."

"I get horny so much I think I stay horny."

"That may be my problem too. Because I do get horny a lot now that you have moved in. As much as I jack off thinking about you, I still get a hard-on when you're around." I said giving my hips another flex to push my dick into her hot wet tight pussy.

When I flexed my hips this time Brenda began sliding up and down on my dick again with a steady rhythm. I met her rhythm melding together meeting each other's efforts. "Oh fuck me Kent! I will always want to either fuck you or make love to you. Right now I just want your love and to make love to you. I'll let you know when I want a hard fucking. If you want a hard fucking, I'll let you fuck me hard after you make fucking love to me with your big sexy hot cock. I love you so much Kent!"

"I love you too Brenda. I always will love you from now till eternity."

"I hope we get out of this pandemic real soon so that we can get back on track with our finances and soon with that as well. That way we then can make a baby together. I love you so much that I want to have as many children as you want. I do not want any other man's baby in my belly. Only your babies."

"Are you on the pill now? Is that why you told me to go ahead and cum in your pussy a moment ago?" I asked as we continued to fuck each other.

"Yes I am on the pill till you tell me to quit taking them. I love you that much." Brenda said looking into my eyes.

Brenda and I then kissed each other again. As Brenda started to raise up we stopped kissing, I rolled us over and put her on her back and took up where we were in the rhythm of our fucking.

While we steadily fucked each other, I reached up with one hand and gave Brenda's tits a squeeze first one then the other, and then I gave each of her nipples a pinch. After a bit of playing with her tits and nipples with my hand, I leaned down and began kissing and sucking on her tits and nipples. While I sucked on her nipples I flicked the tip of my tongue over her hard little nubs. First on one and then on the other. I even gave her nipples a little bit of a nibble between my teeth. "Mmm! Fuck Me! I'm fucking cumming!!!" Brenda moaned out.

I could feel her cum washing over my dick as I continued to pump my dick in and out of her pussy. I even felt her vagina muscles flexing around my cock at the same time she was cumming and flooding my cock with her cum.

When Brenda calmed down I had her turn over onto her hands and knees. I loved to look at her sexy round ass that wasn't overly big. It was just a nice little bubble-like butt. I could cover most of her butt with just one of my hands. Her butt I just found out was very firm. It had just a little bit of a jiggle to it when giving it a light slap on each cheek, which is what I had done just before pushing my hard cock back into her pussy. "Ooohh, like that don't you baby?" She moaned when I gave each butt cheek the light slap.

"I love looking at this tight little butt. I had to see if it was a soft butt or a hard butt. I've always wondered about it. I did look tight and after slapping it it was tight. I love the feel of your tight little bubble butt." As I slid my dick in and out of her pussy, I watched her butt jiggle with every slap of my pelvic colliding with her butt cheeks. "It has just the right amount of jiggle on impact just the way I like!"

I held onto Brenda's waist just above her hips and butt cheeks as we fucked in the doggy style position. After a few pumps in and out of her pussy, I leaned over her back and began kissing her neck, shoulders, and as much of her back that I could, while still fucking her at a steady pace.

"Oh fuck! I am cumming again! I can't seem to stop cumming Kent! What are you doing to me?!!!" Again I felt Brenda's cum wash over my still hard cock, while I fucked her pussy at the steady speed we started out with.

When Brenda calmed down I had her turn over without taking my dick out of her pussy and as soon as she was back on her back again I began the steady speed again. After just a few strokes in and out I began speeding up as I started feeling the urge and need to cum for the second time tonight.

As I sped up she began moaning a little bit louder as well. "Oh fuck! I am cumming again! Please don't stop fucking me! Ohhh right there, baby! Right there! Right there! That's it!!! Ooohhh fuck me!!!" I felt her cum flood my cock and balls and even my thighs felt the wetness.

Brenda's vagina muscles squeezed my dick tighter than before which caused me to begin cumming as well. "Oh fuck baby! There it is! I'm marking your pussy again with my cum again!" I felt my dick spasm with each shot of cum that left my dick and entered Brenda's pussy.

As soon as I shot my first rope of cum into Brenda's pussy, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me over on top of her with her arms. As my dick kept pumping cum into her we kissed each other with so much passion and love.

When I knew I was done cumming and calmed down, I rolled us over onto our sides still locked together in our arms, legs, and with my dick still in her pussy to the hilt. We still continued to kiss each other like we couldn't get enough of each other's lips and tongues.

My dick softened but still in Brenda's pussy as I laid my head on my pillow and she lay her head on my arm and we just looked at each other. "You know? I love you and I cannot sleep in this bed without you after what we just did. I will not be able to work as long as it keeps raining, unless it stops before daylight. We will be moving your things into this room."

"Really? I don't get a say so in the matter?" Brenda asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Yes, you get to say where you want your things put in this room." I answered with a grin.

"I'm glad I get to say something about what goes on around here no!." Brenda said, with excitement in her voice as she pushed me over to my back and rolled with me to lay on top of me."Oh darn! I guess I should have just stayed like we were!" My dick had slipped out of her pussy when she rolled us over. After a short moment of kissing, she went on to say. "At least all of the thundering has stopped for now. Is that the rain I'm hearing in the window there?"

"Yes, it is." I answered then Brenda lay her head down on my shoulder and half rolled to lay on her side with an arm and a leg draped over me.

In no time at all Brenda was sound asleep, and then I don't remember anything till I woke the next morning to the sound of thunder again.

We have no idea what my dad and Brenda's mom will say when they find out about us being a couple now. Knowing my dad, he will balk at the whole idea of us being together. Knowing Brenda's mom, she will be okay with it since we are not blood-related to each other. Brenda's mom will be more than okay with it when she finds out we are about to have twins, since Brenda stopped taking the pills two or three days before, and after she and I had our first love session. My dad will be mad as hell but the way I see it, he can get happy in the same clothes he got mad in.


12