All Comments on 'What We Must Ch. 07'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 9 years ago
Anne is not the bad guy.

This situation is jacked up. I love it. This is not your run of the mill love story. The characters are complicated and captivating. What will Devon do now? Will Anne accept her fate? I don't know, but I'll keep reading. 5 stars.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Devon should tell her how he feels regardless of what he thinks Annie will believe.

I understand her pain but she shouldn't take offense to Devon trying to explain werewolf nature. Hopefully she won't be as defensive in the future concerning the kids if its the hormones speaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

Keep it coming but need more back story for Anne she should keep giving Devon hell for now. After all nothing good is ever easy to receive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
'basically forced himself on her'? No... he kidnapped her, terrorized her, and raped her repeatedly. I believe the Were penalty for this... is death.

Nm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I try so hard

Not to root for Devon, but I can't help it! I really wish Anne could love him as much as he loves her and becomes a strong and supportive partner who carries the load of worry and care for the others along with him. I really hope he redeems himself and through care and gentleness replace the memories of all the violence done to her in her life with good new memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this story

I love how this story's not a typical werewolf story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wartime Soldiers

I have read some seriously crazy comments. Rape....it is mandated by the Council...not a democracy people, it is a ruler lead society. The idea of democratic policy does not apply when the species are in danger of extinction. When the ruling body enforces a policy that does not allow the common people to question it...OOPS! It must be an Executive Order by an Angry President so Sure the World will Bow Down To Him.(rant, rantzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz0)

CalaharaCalaharaabout 9 years ago
lovely story so far

Hopefully you keep it going at a good rate and don't leave it hanging

realist7realist7about 9 years ago
Whiners/Complainers

Those of you who don't like the story "don't" read it you "won't" be missed. Go write a story to your liking.

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
I agree with the previous 3 or 4 commenters...

This is a very good story so whiners go away, and don't come back another day! I too hope Anne learns to love Devon as he has come to love her... I do hope you make Anne more stable than Lyssa in your last series.

One last thought... Please keep the chapters coming!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 9 years ago
Great story!

Maybe Devon should tell her that she is the best thing that has ever happened to him. He could tell her everything he admires about her and tell her how that makes him feel. He should definitely apologize for kidnapping and raping her. The best thing he could do would be to offer to go live with her in her world for a few months, if she would accept him. That might be the only way they would be able to try to establish a genuine relationship between them and make a plan for their children's future. Of course the council would have fits, but they started this mess. The council is out of touch with modern human society and needs to do some research.

realist7realist7about 9 years ago
Anne Chapter 4

See Chapter 4 Spencer attacked Anne and said some really hateful things to her in the process of trying to rape her. Anne had been starting to mellow towards the pack and Devon. Anne has not told anyone what happened to her so they are all in the dark. Anne and Devon are afraid to be honest with each other. JMO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous