What We Say in the Dark Ch. 08

Story Info
To reclaim husband she must dominate he breeds her instead.
5.8k words
4.5
9.8k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,473 Followers

[Author's note: Cassie's husband is cheating on her with a younger woman, Lily. Instead of confronting him, Cassie has been blackmailed by his lover into doing what she she's told. Cassie finds herself making strange, new friends, but are they here to help her, or to pull her further into submission?]

---

RESETTING THE DYNAMIC

Cassie swilled the dregs of her coffee around in her mug while her mother talked. They were sitting in her mother's kitchen, the same as she had done every week almost without fail since Cassie and Damian had moved back home to start a family.

"Fine. I'm fine," she repeated for the second time.

"You're not. I know."

"I swear I am."

"Cassidy, you have never been a good liar."

Cassie folded her arms over her chest, instantly regretting the body language.

"If it's to do with you and Damian, just tell me. Heaven knows, I've had enough with your father. I'm not saying I have a degree in it, unlike you, but I know what I'm talking about."

Cassie sighed, playing with her mug again. It would be futile talking to her about Lily, about the cheating. She would go full mother hen and offer to storm over to Lily's apartment and deal with her, none of which would help.

There was only one way through this, and Cassie had a plan.

"Look, it would be a big help if you could look after the boys overnight on Friday."

"You going out?"

"No, staying in. But it's going to be a special night. I think it's what we need."

"Oh, honey, any time you want. You know that."

"Except cards on a Thursday."

"Okay, so any night apart from Thursday," her mother laughed.

For a moment, Cassie was caught up in a childhood memory of her blind, childish faith in her mother to solve any issue. Cassie reached out and hugged her.

"Thanks," she said, "It means the world to me."

---

Friday rolled around too quickly. Cassie had made her plans, choreographing the night's activities meticulously. She had dropped hints all week to ensure that Damian would be home on Friday directly from work, maintaining the fine balancing act between giving her husband enough information to ensure that he would be home on time but not enough that Lily's subtle probing over the week would clue her in to Cassie's plans for Friday. Lily could ruin everything, even with just the promise of a quickie after work. Cassie needed Damian fully focused on her tonight. The shadow of her nemesis loomed large over her plans.

Charlie was grouching about spending the night with his grandmother, but she managed to get them both in the car with their sleeping gear in plenty of time to drop them off as planned. She kissed them both as they stood on her mother's doorstep then dropped to her knees to enfold them both in a tight hug.

"Be good," she told them.

Be good, she thought as she drove home. Cassie was about to be the opposite.

She got home and went straight upstairs, stripping off her activewear and running the shower. She got it nice and hot, stepping under the torrent and letting it wash over her skin. Cassie paused for a moment, her head on the tiles as she felt the buzz of nerves in her stomach. Tonight was a big night; it had to go right. She had to show Damian what she could do. Cassie tilted her head up, letting the water spray onto her face, feeling a grim determination settle where the nerves had been. Yes, Lily was about to find out just what Cassie was capable of. That smug bitch was about to become history.

She took the razor from the little shelf and began to lather her body in soap, passing the blades over her legs until they were silky smooth, then turned her attention to her armpits. Cassie looked down her body, noticing the way that it had changed in the weeks since she had made the request to Aidan. Where before there was a soft curve to her belly, there was now definition. She contracted her abdominals and saw a ripple of muscle under the flesh. Her legs were no longer slack; her quads bunched tightly, giving her thighs a sculpted, honed look. She pointed a foot and saw how it trimmed her calf. It made her feel good; it made her feel powerful, at last.

Cassie's eyes settled on the patch of pubic hair between her legs. It was no time for half measures; she applied the razor, soaping up her crotch, working carefully between the folds of skin to go bare for the first time in her life. At last, she turned in the shower, directing the water over her bare crotch, feeling the sensation of the hot water over newly-sensitive skin as the soap washed away. She turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, drying herself meticulously.

Cassie looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes taking in the contours of the body in the reflection. Naked, toned, shaven: ready. She popped open the bottle of moisturiser and began to massage it into her skin until she was baby-soft everywhere, her fingers lingering over the freshly-revealed, smooth, pink skin of her mons as she delighted in the delicate sensitivity of her nakedness. She felt her arousal beginning to build.

In the bedroom, Cassie had laid her purchases out in the bed. Her fingertips brushed the leather, the nerves once again buzzing deep inside her. She picked up the rope, feeling the softness of its cotton threads as she drew it through her hands. Finally, she picked up the black satin eye mask. Tonight, Damian was going to see another side of his wife. He was going to find out how clever and inventive she could be, and how shallow Lily was in comparison.

Picking up the stockings, Cassie stretched out a leg and pulled one on, sliding the sheer black mesh up her calf and over her knee easily. She tugged the stocking top up her thigh until it was nestling just beneath her crotch on her smooth, bare skin. Her hand brushed over the material, feeling that curious sensation of touching without touching on her skin. It sent a thrill of anticipation through her. She picked up the other stocking and quickly slipped it on.

The outfit came with a thin, black satin g-string. She slipped that on next, pulling it up until the black material settled snugly over her pussy. The thin strip of fabric was just enough to cover her lips, and she was glad that she had chosen to shave herself: the effect was spectacular. Elated, she did a twirl, catching the reflection of herself in the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door.

The memory surged in her, but she repressed it. No, that woman cowering in the dark behind the door was history. The sexy, toned woman in the mirror would never need to go there again: she would retake her rightful place on the bed, beneath her loving husband, after she had won him back.

The bustier was next. She held it up to her chest, feeling the strange, cold sensation of the dark leather against her naked skin. The fastenings at the back were tricky, trying to direct each hook through its respective eye, but she could feel the tightness of the bodice as each one snagged into place. Her breasts were compressed together, a pair of soft pillows held in place by the patterned, black leather. She ran a finger along the valley between her breasts, imagining her husband's kisses there later.

The last piece was the black leather microskirt. She stepped into it, tugging it up over the opaque mesh of her stockings, wriggling her hips to pull the skirt over her bottom. Cassie tugged at the zip, feeling the compression as the leather became taut over her shapely buttocks. She smoothed the material down with her hands, her fingers brushing over the leather and then down to the fine mesh of her stockings below. Cassie closed her eyes and stepped into her high heels.

She walked across the bedroom with her eyes shut, brushing against the bed, until she stopped in front of the wardrobe. She could feel the tension in her core: finally transformed and ready to do battle for her man. Cassie straightened her body, brushing her hair back from her face, and opened her eyes.

In the mirror, she saw someone she didn't recognise. The blonde in front of her pouted, arms on hips, her gorgeous figure adorned with a sexy leather bodice and tiny matching microskirt that only came down to mid-thigh. Her legs were trim and shapely in their matching opaque black stockings, contoured and sculpted by the black stiletto heels. Deep inside, Cassie felt her body react: a thrill of arousal and a feeling of power. The ropes and the blindfold were for Damian. Tonight, he was going to meet his new wife.

She strode confidently across the carpet, legs swishing in her new stockings, balancing effortlessly on her high heels. She paused, then went over to the wardrobe, stepping inside to select a dark blue maxi-dress. Smiling, she pulled it down over her head, covering herself down to her ankles. Damian would meet his wife at the door and see nothing more than high heels and a hint of her stockings. She was going to have fun tonight, teasing him.

Cassie stepped out of the wardrobe and took one last look in the mirror, fussing with her hair until she had it falling around her face in untidy blonde ringlets. The plan was simple: Cassie would give Damian a night for the history books, and then, as they cuddled in the dark, their limbs entwined and their passion sated, she would tell him that she knew about Lily. She would ask her husband to make a choice: a full, rich life with his creative, stunning wife, or an affair with his harlot. She would deliver the ultimatum, call his hand, but only when she was sure she was holding all the cards.

---

She checked the time again: six o'clock. Cassie was waiting in the kitchen, leaning up against the table, enjoying the unfamiliar feeling of the blue dress against her stockings, the tightness of the leather outfit underneath. Cooking dinner had been hard, but she had resisted the temptation to step out of her heels, opting instead to prepare the coq au vin fully in character, ready for the moment her husband came through the door.

But six o'clock was late. A gnawing doubt began to grow in her mind: what if Lily had gotten to him first? Damian could have her astride him in the car, in the carpark right now, milking his manhood with her supple body. It was the one factor she hadn't been able to control, and if he came home to receive second helpings from Cassie, the effect would be ruined: she needed her husband to be begging for sex by the end of the night.

The front door opened, making her stomach flip. She quickly stood upright, her hands smoothing down her dress, twisting her hair into place. She had taken time over her lipstick and sultry, smoky eyeshadow, nervously making sure everything was perfect. She found herself doing the calculations, the timing between the end of his last meeting, the walk to the car, the journey home: not enough time for Lily to have intercepted him, unless it was a moment of pure, brief passion. A vision came unbidden to her mind of Lily's legs wrapped around Damian's waist as he pushed her body up against the car, thrusting desperately into her, getting one in before he had to go home to his wife.

"Hi babe," she called, "In the kitchen."

"Something smells nice."

Damian appeared at the door, leaning casually against the frame, his eyes travelling over her body.

"Something looks nice," he continued.

"Thought I'd make an effort. Hungry?"

"Oh yes."

Cassie smiled, scooping up cutlery and taking down the plates from the cupboard before crossing over to the dining table, heels clicking on the polished wood.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" Damian asked.

"Friday night, home alone. I thought we could have some fun."

Cassie felt arms encircle her waist as she arranged the knives and forks. Damian's lips brushed the back of her neck.

"What kind of fun did you have in mind?"

Cassie pushed back against him, stepping to the side and breaking the embrace. She craned her neck up to him and kissed him gently on his lips.

"Cluedo. Monopoly. Your pick."

"Board games? Is that what's on offer?"

"Board games or bedroom games, whichever you prefer."

"I like the sound of bedroom games better."

Cassie wrapped her arms around her husband's sturdy neck, drawing herself up on tiptoes to stare into his lovely eyes.

"I have an idea for a game," Cassie murmured, "If you're going to be a good boy."

Damian laughed and she felt his strong arms encircle her. He kissed her deeply and she thrilled to his touch. The last of her fears over Lily evaporated; Damian had come straight home to her. There was nothing in her way now.

She felt his hand stroke her back through the soft cotton and he frowned.

"What are you wearing?"

Cassie kissed him again.

"Later. Let's eat."

Cassie wriggled free of her husband's grip, clicking back across the floor to retrieve the casserole. She looked back over her shoulder to see her husband watching her intently, a puzzled expression on his face. She bent down to open the oven, conscious of the way her bottom would be on display for him, feeling his eyes on her body. Cassie tingled with excitement: old dog and new tricks, she smiled to herself.

Carrying the pot carefully in oven gloves, she swayed on her heels back over to the table.

"Can you put a mat down, babe? This is hot."

Damian grinned. "It's very hot," he said.

They both made small talk through dinner. Damian opened a bottle of red wine and they filled their glasses up. It felt easy, talking to her husband about his day, aware all the time of how she was dressed beneath the blue cotton. She smiled at him, aroused but also happy, excited like she was on a first date, seeing how Damian's eyes never left her.

"I have dessert, if you want some," said Cassie.

"Ah, not for me. I'm full."

"Not too full?"

Damian reached across to her, taking her hand in his. He squeezed it lightly.

"Not too full," he replied.

Cassie leaned forward and was met halfway by Damian. His hand reached out to cradle the back of her head, drawing her towards his lips. Cassie's stomach flipped. There was no more stalling, no reason to wait. It was time.

"Why don't we go somewhere more comfortable?" she asked.

Without waiting for an answer, Cassie rose from her chair, still holding her husband's hand. She tugged gently, drawing him up out of his seat and began to lead him across the floor and back to the stairs. Damian followed without protest.

At the foot of the stairs, Cassie hitched her dress up with her free hand to clear the fabric from around her heels as she began to ascend. She was fully aware of the view she was providing Damian, behind her, of Cassie's bottom moving under the blue dress, her stocking-clad calves exposed beneath the fabric, her black stiletto heels. She felt the pressure of a hand on her bottom and smiled to herself.

"Ah ah, no touching," she intoned.

The hand dropped away obediently. Cassie's excitement peaked: everything was going according to her plan. She felt the heat building between her thighs, moistening in anticipation of what was to come.

She led her husband into the bedroom, stopping him in the middle of the floor and releasing his hand. She faced him, looking up into his eyes.

"Are you ready for bedroom games?" she murmured.

Damian's expression was serious now, all his attention focused on Cassie, waiting for her to make the next move. He nodded, but didn't speak.

"Want to try something new?"

The faintest trace of smile played around the corners of Damian's mouth. Cassie returned the smile.

"We're going to play a game called 'Cassie says', okay?"

"What are the rules?"

"Simple. We do what Cassie says."

Damian grinned. "Sure, okay," he said.

Cassie reached out, stroking her husband's cheek, her pulse pounding with the thrill of it.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"Okay, Cassie says take off your shirt."

Without hesitation, Damian's fingers reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt. He made short work of it, sliding his shirt off to reveal his muscled torso.

"Cassie says take off your shoes."

Damian kicked off his shoes, laughing.

"Cassie says no laughing."

Damian's mouth twisted into a wry smile but he fell silent. Cassie stepped close to her bare-chested husband.

"Cassie says no talking."

She waited for a reaction from Damian, but he didn't respond.

"Good," she whispered, then kissed him. Cassie could feel the heat building within her as she watched her husband follow her instructions.

"Take off your pants."

Damian's fingers went to his belt buckle. Cassie slapped his hand playfully.

"What?"

"Cassie didn't say. Oh, and no talking."

Damian frowned, but didn't speak. He stared down at her, waiting.

"Cassie says take off your pants."

This time, Damian was more cautious. He unbuckled his belt, keeping his eyes fixed on his wife. Cassie could read the expression in his face, amusement giving way to something else: patience. He was waiting to see where she was going with this. Damian dropped his trousers and stepped out of them.

"Socks."

Damian didn't move. Cassie smiled.

"Cassie says socks," she said.

Damian knelt down on the carpet to strip off his socks. Cassie hitched up the hem of her dress to her knees in front of her kneeling man. She watched the way his muscles moved as he undressed himself, relishing the view of her husband in nothing more than a set of tight undershorts. Her eyes fell to the bulge between his legs, constrained by the soft, grey cotton. She moistened her lips in anticipation. Damian stood again, a head taller than her, his physical stature dominating her.

"Cassie says sit on the bed."

Damian moved over to the bed and sat down, placing his large hands on his knees, his eyes fixed on her. He shrugged.

Cassie reached behind herself and unzipped her dress. She teased the straps off her shoulders, holding them for a moment before releasing them and letting the dress drop to the floor, the blue cotton pooling around her stilettos. Damian's eyes went wide. Cassie grinned.

"You like?" she asked.

Damian opened his mouth, but Cassie touched his lips with her finger.

"Remember, no speaking," she admonished, gently.

Damian's eyes travelled down her body and it felt almost like he was touching her, his gaze exploring her intimately. Her stomach clenched with the exhilaration of displaying herself for her husband, taking control. Old Cassie would never have dared to do this, but new Cassie relished it. It made her feel strong, powerful, to exhibit herself like this. The urge to climb on top of him and let him bury himself inside her was almost overwhelming; she wanted to feel him fill her so very badly.

Instead, she took a long breath, smoothing her hands down her body, before leaning forward over him.

"Cassie says lie back and raise your hips."

Damian complied, and Cassie ran her fingertips over his chest, down his abdomen, stopping at the waistband of his underwear. She tugged at the fabric, gently teasing the material down his legs, revealing the dark nest of pubic hair and his stirring manhood. Cassie knelt next to him on the bed, trailing her fingers over her husband's naked body. She caressed his toned thigh, tracing up towards the dark hair until she touched the root of his manhood. Gently, she stroked the skin of his shaft, feeling him react to her touch, hardening beneath her finger.

"Cassie says get it up."

She ran her finger to the tip of his cock and then down the underside, letting him feel the delicate friction of her touch. She curled her fingers around his thickening shaft, squeezing gently. His cock pulsed in answer, hardening in her grip. She began to move her hand up and down his cock slowly, feeling his head swell and engorge.

She took his hand and placed it on her thigh. She could feel the heat of his skin through the opaque mesh of her stocking.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,473 Followers
12