What We Say in the Dark Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to feel me?"

She continued stroking her husband's shaft, trying to read the strange expression on his face. His hand remained where she had placed it, unmoving.

"Don't you want to know what I'm wearing underneath?"

Damian still didn't move, but his eyed danced with mirth. Cassie realised her mistake.

"Cassie says feel me."

Damian's hand sprang to life, stroking the black mesh of her stocking. Cassie thrilled to the feeling of him, but she kept the same steady pace on his cock. Damian's hand brushed up the inside of her thigh, dipping beneath the leather microskirt, tracing her stocking tops. She wanted him to progress further, but he pulled away. Instead, his hand travelled up her body, exploring the intricate detail of her bodice, dipping into the valley of her cleavage. The expression on his face said it all: he was teasing her.

Cassie bent over his crotch and placed a single soft kiss on his purple tip, eliciting a groan from her husband. She squeezed his cock with her hand.

"No talking."

She brought her lips down again, making contact with the smooth skin of his head, tasting him with her tongue. All the while, her hand continued with its steady motion up and down his shaft. She took him into her mouth, just enough to envelop the head of his cock, and began to suck, feeling his cock become absolutely rigid in her hand.

Popping her mouth off the tip of him, she said, "Now that I've got your attention, Cassie says move up the bed."

Damian began to shift his bulk, wriggling up the bed. Cassie's hand maintained contact with his manhood, directing his motion until she was satisfied. Kneeling between his legs, she resumed her attentions, taking him into her mouth again and letting her tongue swirl over his sensitive tip. He tasted different now, and as she pulled off him, she could see why: a dribble of clear pre-cum was leaking from him.

"Cassie says put your arms behind your head."

She plunged down onto him again, this time taking Damian deeper into her mouth. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Damian comply with her instruction, tucking his hands behind his head and spreading his legs wide. She could hear him breathing heavily, enjoying what Cassie was doing to him. Her own need was growing, her crotch aching for attention. She pulled the microskirt up and sat upright. Damian's eyes were fixed on the tiny strip of black satin between her legs.

"I'm totally bare. It's all for you. Do you want a closer look?"

Damian nodded, and she could see the need in his face now. Cassie shuffled up his body until she was straddling his chest. Her g-string was directly in front of his face.

"Cassie says kiss me."

For a moment, Damian didn't move and Cassie thought she'd mis-stepped. Then he craned his neck forwards until his lips made contact with the black strip. He began to kiss the fabric tenderly, working his way up and down the black panel, nuzzling. Cassie shivered with delight, feeling the pressure of his lips against her opening. His tongue snaked out and began to burrow into the fabric, searching for her entrance.

Cassie sat up and slid the g-string down her legs hurriedly. Gently, she lowered herself back down onto her husband's chest. Damian looked up at her and smiled. Cassie waited patiently, reaching behind her to cup her husband's balls. Her hand didn't move on his cock; his lips didn't kiss her waiting crotch. Cassie waited for Damian to make the next move.

His tongue slipped out of his mouth again and this time it wormed itself into her entrance. Cassie cooed in relief, feeling him working further inside her. His lips brushed against her clit and she felt herself shiver. In response, she began to run her hand up and down his thick shaft, bringing him to the edge again.

"You like that?"

Damian nodded, but his mouth didn't leave her crotch. She felt tingles building inside her as her husband's tongue and lips continued to pleasure her.

"Ready for what's next?"

She began to stroke her hand up and down his cock more forcefully, feeling him twitch in response. Damian nodded again.

"Cassie says relax."

She leaned forwards, over the top of his head, slipping her hand under the pillow. When she pulled back, her hand was coiled in a length of soft black rope. She tugged it to demonstrate that the other end was already secured to the top of the bed.

She looked down at her husband's face and for a moment she was paralysed, poised in her leather bodice and microskirt on her husband's chest, bending over his prone body. She was conscious of his body heat against her legs, the thickness of his upright manhood behind her, the strange, calculating look in his eyes as he looked up at her from between her legs.

She took one of his wrists in her free hand, but he didn't move, his arm locked rigidly in place.

"I promise this will be worth it," she whispered, waiting for him to relent.

She saw the muscles in his arm slacken and the next time she pulled, she was able to raise his arm up towards her. Carefully, she began to wrap a coil of the black rope around his wrist, her eyes never leaving his face. Damian watched her, his expression unreadable, but allowing himself to be bound. Cassie felt a rush, a mixture of arousal and dominion over her husband so acute that her body physically ached for release. She could feel her pussy pressed against his chest, slick with her excitement.

Cassie brought his other wrist up and began to coil the remaining length of rope around it, tying his wrists together securely. She knotted the rope and leaned back to survey her work. Damian tugged softly, and then harder, testing her bindings. She sat astride his chest as he began to buck and heave, straining against his bonds, unable to break free. Cassie rode him, her knees clenched against his sides, until finally he relented and let his hands fall back to the bed.

She slid down his body, peppering his face, his neck and then his chest with little kisses. She could smell her scent on him where her crotch had been pressed against his chest, and felt a new surge of excitement, enjoying the feeling of her strong, dominating husband helpless beneath her. Her kisses dipped down towards his belly button and then finally to his crotch.

Cassie began to feather her kisses up and down his shaft, watching it bob and buck in response, as if trying to find her mouth to thrust into. She giggled and dodged his twitching manhood, nuzzling instead into his scrotum, bestowing kisses on his balls. Damian groaned in dismay.

"Patience, baby."

She crouched between his legs, her thighs clamped together in excitement, and licked his tip. Damian was fully engorged, harder than she had ever seen him.

"Cassie says don't cum."

She took him into her mouth, plunging down onto him. His cock spasmed and she pulled off, waiting for him to settle down before enveloping him again. She teased and sucked, watching until his cock began to jerk and strain before pulling off and kissing his thighs until he was under control again. Each time she repeated the cycle, she could feel Damian getting more and more desperate for his release. Cassie teased him again as the fire in her own groin continued to build.

She sucked him into her mouth, her tongue working mercilessly, popping off him at the last possible moment, leaving him groaning with need. It gave her a feeling she had never experienced before; she was teasing and torturing her husband, the man who ruled her life now lying powerless beneath her, with no choice but to wait for whatever she wanted to do to him next. Her entire body was buzzing with a febrile excitement, bringing herself to the edge of climax just by the thought of what she was doing.

"I could do this all night," she murmured, stroking the muscles of his chest with her hands.

Damian gritted his teeth but remained silent. Cassie slid forward up his body, kissing him on the lips, grinding her sopping crotch against her husband's rock-hard shaft. She reached up again under the pillow and retrieved the blindfold, dangling it in front of her husband's face.

"Cassie says time to be blindfolded."

Damian's eyes met hers and for a moment, she saw something deep inside his eyes, something that made her heart surge with excitement and relief. It felt like a new world opening up before her, a fresh chapter in their relationship. Equals, taking turns to tease and pleasure each other, exploring the intimate secrets of the other, bringing them closer together than ever before. She didn't think of Lily anymore. Lily was irrelevant now because Cassie had won, because what Damian had found with Cassie would never be found anywhere else. Looking into Damian's eyes, she thought that finally he understood that. She moved to slip the blindfold over his eyes.

"Oh, I think that's a bit too far," he said.

His legs enclosed her waist and suddenly he twisted, rolling both their bodies over until he was on top. Cassie's mouth opened in protest but his lips clamped onto hers. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth, silencing her. His legs opened up and then his knees were between hers, spreading her wide. The weight of his body pinned her in place; she was unable to resist him. He broke off the kiss.

"Are we done with the fifty shades game, babe? Because it's time for action."

She felt something between her legs, probing. A moment later his tip found her entrance and he slid into her moistness, burying himself in one stroke.

Damian moaned loudly. "That feels amazing," he groaned.

Cassie lay beneath him, legs apart, feeling his manhood sliding into her. Her mind was reeling with the sudden turn of events, trying to work out how to regain the initiative, but it was obvious that playtime was over: she had teased him long enough and now Damian was going to get his satisfaction.

Her body betrayed her, responding to the powerful thrusts of her husband's cock. She began to build to orgasm even as she felt him do the same. His breath became staccato, abdominals rippling against her flesh as he buried himself inside her.

"You ready babe? Here I come."

Bracing himself on his elbows, his wrists still fastened together, his tempo became erratic as he drove himself into her. She felt the explosion of his orgasm inside her, bringing her to the edge as he pumped his release deep into her. Cassie was so desperately close, needing just a few more thrusts as she teetered on the brink after all the planning and the teasing, all the build-up, but instead, Damian relaxed, flopping down on top of her, pinning her with his body, spent.

"That was fantastic," he breathed in her ear.

He kissed her passionately and then rolled off her body onto his back, shuffling up the bed until he was propped up against the headboard with his bound wrists in his lap. Cassie rolled onto her front, looking up at his grinning face. He held his bound wrists up.

"When you're ready," he said.

Mutely, Cassie sat up and began to untie his wrists, her body still crying out with need but crushed with disappointment. She looked up to see Damian beaming at her.

"I don't know where you got all that from, but you were so hot," he said.

Cassie undid the last knot and Damian shook the rope free, rubbing his wrists. She wanted to grab those wrists, force his face back down to her crotch, demand her orgasm but she knew that Damian would never go down on her now, not with his load inside her. She forced a smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she replied. "I'd better mop up."

Without waiting for a response, Cassie rose from the bed and made her way to the ensuite bathroom. She closed the door behind her and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She saw the dark stockings, the leather bustier, the microskirt pulled up to reveal her freshly-shaven crotch, the smeared lipstick. Her fingers found her pussy and she began to massage her lips, teasing a thumb across her swollen, over-sensitive clit as she slid her fingers into herself.

Watching the figure in the mirror, she began to build quickly back up to the edge, her desperate body aching still for the denied release. She saw the face in the mirror contort in ecstasy, the body stiffen, as her orgasm hit. Cassie's fingers kept moving within her, slickened by her husband's cum, forcing waves of pleasure from her. She doubled over as the second wave hit, more feral and intense than before, breaking through the dam to course through her entire body.

Finally, as the aftershocks died away, she straightened up. Cassie watched as the woman in the mirror washed her hands and rinsed her sopping crotch, and then took off her skirt and bodice. Standing in nothing but her opaque black stockings, she studied the face in the mirror carefully.

Cassie slunk back into bed, cuddling close to her husband's body. Damian's arm wrapped around her and she turned her face into his chest, breathing in his scent. Damian had enjoyed it. Was it defeat, or victory? Cassie resolved not to bring up his infidelity now. She just wanted to enjoy the moment and savour her connection with the man she loved.

Lily was a problem for another day.

---

[Next chapter: Syn engages Cassie in a professional capacity when she introduces him to a stranger in a coffee shop. Cassie gets to see firsthand her mysterious friend's world.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12