What We Say in the Dark Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the thing, Cassie. He's a good man. He just deserves better."

Cassie closed her eyes, catching shallow breaths, trying to hold back the overwhelming flood of tears. It was her last line of defence. She was determined not to cry in front of her tormentor: Cassie was not going to give Lily that satisfaction. She felt the brush of cotton over her arm and her eyes snapped open. Lily was winding the rope around Cassie's wrist.

Cassie looked down, open-mouthed, watching Cassie bind one wrist and then move on to the other. She didn't tie them together, but she spun Cassie around to thread the rope behind her back. Cassie felt her other wrist being tied. After a few moments, Lily spun Cassie back around again to face her.

"There, how does that feel?"

Cassie tugged at the rope. Her hands were bound behind her back with enough slack between that they could sit on her hips, but she couldn't reach any further forward. Lily stepped around the back of Cassie and tugged at the slack for a few moments, pulling Cassie's hands closer together.

"All done."

Cassie tried to pull her hands forward but couldn't. The slack of the rope was now tied to an anchor point in the wardrobe. She was trapped. She tugged again, harder, but the ropes didn't give.

"Let me go, Lily," she hissed.

"Oh bitch, really?"

"Let me go!" Cassie demanded.

In response, Lily stepped back, crossing over to the laundry hamper. She opened the top and fished around inside for a few moments.

"Just let me go," Cassie shouted, feeling the emotions rise inside her, "Fuck you Lily, get out of my house!"

Cassie lunged forward, using the weight of her body to tug on her bindings, but the rope held, dragging her arms painfully backwards. Lily's hand was suddenly on her throat, pushing her head back against the wall. Cassie watched as she raised her other hand to Cassie's face. She was holding a pair of panties.

"Open up bitch."

Cassie struggled, clamping her jaw shut, but Lily placed a firm hand over her nose and mouth, cutting off her air supply. The other hand dangled the used underwear in front of Cassie's face. Lily's expression was impassive, business-like, eyes hard like jewels. Cassie attempted to twist out of the other woman's grip, but Lily's hand followed her movements, starving her of air. Her chest began to heave from the lack of oxygen; the ropes bit into her wrists as she struggled.

Her mouth opened at last, sucking in air, and then the underwear followed, rammed between her lips with callous indifference. She stared at Lily, eyes wide with tears, as the other woman used her fingers to push more and more of the used underwear into Cassie's mouth.

"Now, that's better," Lily hissed.

Her final act was to tie the blindfold over Cassie's mouth, holding the panties in place. She stepped back to examine her work. Cassie struggled weakly, breathing hard through her nose, the taste of herself from her own discarded panties strong in her mouth. Lily was also breathing hard, her composure ruffled by the struggle. Each woman regarded the other silently for several long moments.

"This," Lily began, "This is option two. In option one, you would already be halfway to the store by now, just going about your day, but no, not for you. You had to decide that we do this the hard way."

Lily reached out, stroking Cassie's hair, tidying it back behind her face.

"You thought the role play stuff was going to give you an edge, did you? The psychology training, trying to find out what he wants? Trying to go head-to-head with me? You're going to have to pay for that. You need to learn your place in our little arrangement. You're going to have to learn the fucking hard way."

Lily turned to leave but stopped at the door. She looked back over her shoulder, her eyes taking in her captive, clad in her sexy leather outfit with her best stockings on, hands tied and gagged with a mouthful of her own used underwear.

"I know what he wants," Lily said, "Not some worthless, saggy soccer mommy. He deserves better than that. He deserves me."

Lily closed the door. Cassie could see her clearly through the horizontal slats, standing there on the other side.

"Enjoy the show," she said.

---

Cassie tried to get her breathing under control, but her body was betraying her. She hyperventilated, eyes screwed shut against the waves of despair coursing within her. In the end, Lily had won easily. Cassie hadn't fought back, allowing the younger woman to tie her and gag her in her own wardrobe. She sank down, but the cords around her wrists tugged her arms back painfully, forcing her to stand up again. Her body ached.

Beyond the confines of the wardrobe, the house was silent. She strained to detect any sound of Lily, over the susurration of her own breath. Time seemed to drift. Cassie felt utterly forgotten.

The front door slammed.

Straining to hear, Cassie could make out the low rumble of a male voice, and then laughter. Another voice rang out in response, giddy with excitement, then a period of silence. When the laughter came again, it was shockingly close, just outside the bedroom.

"I'm just saying, you're crazy."

A male voice: Damian.

"She's going to be hours yet. Plenty of time."

A female voice, giggly: Lily.

"You're going to get us busted."

The slats were obscured by a body. Cassie realised that it was her husband's bulk.

"That's the thrill of it, don't you think?" Lily replied, "Getting away with it, right under her nose."

"Yeah, but it's crazy."

"It's your kind of crazy."

The voices fell silent, but Cassie could hear the wet sounds of kissing. The door creaked as Damian's back leaned against the slats. Cassie looked out, bearing witness as Lily approached her husband and slid her arms around his neck, craning upwards to plant soft, delicate kisses on his lips. She kissed his cheek, then down his throat, snuggling into the crook of his neck. The green eyes flicked up, staring straight through the slats at Cassie. Lily pulled back, a faint smile playing on her lips.

"Baby, why don't you see what I'm wearing underneath?" Lily crooned as she took a step back, arms folded playfully behind her back so that her breasts jutted forward.

Cassie watched as her husband reached out, tugging Lily's t-shirt up over her head, revealing her soft breasts, sitting high and firm without a bra. Lily reached out and took Damian's hands, bringing them up to touch her, cupping her breasts in his large hands. Damian's thumbs began to tease and stroke her nipples.

"Ooh. That's good," Lily moaned.

She cradled Damian's head in her hands and he bent down, placing his lips over a nipple and sucking gently. Cassie watched Lily's face, saw the shudder of pleasure that passed through her at Damian's touch. Her fingertips twined through Damian's hair as he shifted his attention to her other nipple, placing little kisses across her soft cleavage.

Cassie watched Lily's face, saw how her eyes never left Damian, watching as he took her in his mouth and sent little shivers through her body. Cassie could see the look on Lily's face, chewing her lip, enthralled.

Cassie recognised that look: it was love.

Of all the places in the house that they could have been, Lily had positioned Damian in front of the wardrobe door to show Cassie what she could do, to dare Cassie to make a sound, to make her watch while the younger woman took her place in Damian's arms. Cassie felt sick, but she was unable to look away, mesmerised by the display.

"How about you?" Lily murmured, and began to peel off Damian's top.

She dumped it on the floor and then began to tug at his waist. A moment later, Cassie saw her husband's jeans sag, falling down to his knees, revealing the tight, black underwear Cassie had bought him for Christmas. The underwear she had selected because she knew how good Damian would look in it. The underwear he had chosen this morning, knowing that Lily would be coming round.

Lily sank to the ground in front of him, topless in her hip-hugging jeans. Her fingers slid into his waistband and she pulled the underwear down his legs, stripping Damian completely naked. She leaned forward and her face was eclipsed from view by his torso. A moment later, Cassie watched her husband's buttocks clench as a soft, wet sound drifted through the slatted door. Damian let out a long, shuddering breath.

Lily's attentions continued for a couple of minutes, until Damian groaned loudly. There was a wet popping noise and Lily pulled back.

"You look so wonderful like that," she breathed, her eyes locked on his crotch. She looked up.

"I need you inside me."

In response, Damian pulled her up to her feet and led her across to the bed. He sat down on the edge, facing Cassie in her hiding position, full frontal. His cock was thick and erect from Lily's ministrations, standing proud of his tangle of curly, dark hair. Cassie ached, feeling a profound, dizzying hopelessness as she saw her husband's passion for the younger blonde woman. Her own body was betraying her now, a slickness building between her legs as her eyes locked on her husband's towering erection.

Lily stood before him, unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down her long, slender legs. She stepped out of them and approached Damian, standing with her arms on his shoulders, bending over to kiss his lips, giving Cassie a full view of her delectable rear.

"Do you want this, baby?" Lily said, "You ready for me?"

Damian's hands grasped her waist and he nodded.

"How do I look? Am I hotter than your wife? Tell me the truth, babe."

She kissed him again, a long, deep kiss, then broke off, waiting for his answer.

Damian's hands travelled down to her rear, cupping her buttocks.

"Oh Lily, you are so much hotter than my wife."

Cassie blanked out, feeling her knees give way, straining against the savage tension in her arms, but the pain didn't matter. It was distant, as if happening to someone else. She was aware of Lily straddling her husband's lap, holding herself up and positioning herself carefully. She registered the moment that Lily bore down on him, sliding his engorged manhood into her. Her brain seemed to be working in snapshots, in frozen moments of time, watching the blonde head bob up and down as Lily began to ride Damian's cock.

Deep down, it triggered an avalanche of arousal in Cassie, even as she struggled to comprehend what Damian had just confessed. She felt dampness on her cheeks and realised she was crying, even as she felt the moisture between her legs, burning for release.

Trapped and neutered, Cassie had no choice but to watch her nemesis taking pleasure from her husband's body. She watched them approach climax, but then stop and shift position, laying Damian down so Lily could lie on top of him, embedding him inside her with powerful thrusts of her abdomen, bringing him to the edge of climax again. Cassie's nails dug into her palms, knuckles white with impotent rage.

Lily shifted again, turning on Damian's prone form until she was facing his feet, her crotch presented to his mouth to kiss. Cassie had an unrestricted view of Lily's mouth sliding down her husband's shaft, engulfing him more completely than Cassie had ever been able to. Lily's eyes closed in blissful ecstasy, a reaction to Damian's tongue buried deep inside her pussy. She bobbed up and down on him, once again bringing him close to the edge, even as she was forced to hold in her own climax.

Lily's lips popped off Damian's manhood and she shuffled forward, further down to wrap her hands around his ankles. Aiming her crotch carefully, she slid him into her, reversed, and began to bear down onto him again.

Cassie watched her face, her expression now pure bliss, eyes tightly closed, savouring the feeling of impaling herself on Damian's impressive manhood. Then Lily paused and opened her eyes. A smile played on her lips, broadening into a grin, baring teeth, as she began to move powerfully on Damian's cock. Cassie could see the exultation in Lily's eyes as they stared directly into hers through the slatted door.

Cassie watched the bodies move in unison on the bed, finally building up to their climax, Lily's face shining with triumph as her abdomen began to quiver and contract with her impending orgasm. Suddenly, her head dropped and she groaned, muscles rigid, riding the waves of her pleasure as she tipped over the precipice. Damian's body arched, thrusting up into her, thighs twitching as he emptied himself into his lover's willing body.

Lily cried out, a high, animal sound, and then her blonde hair cascaded down over her lover's legs as she collapsed onto his body, finally spent. Cassie's body reacted, the devastation and betrayal too much, and she orgasmed too, responding powerfully, as she always had, to the event of her husband's climax. But this time the feeling was hollow, vicarious, experienced by another woman, denying Cassie that precious rush of love and oneness that she always felt after making love to her husband. Now, she was merely an observer.

Lily sat up, pulling the stands of long blonde hair back from her face. She looked at the wardrobe door and winked.

Cassie watched Lily pull herself off her husband, watched them both get up from the bed and disappear from view. She heard murmurs of voices, but nothing seemed to penetrate the suffocating fog that seemed to envelope her brain. Eventually she was aware of silence.

Cassie's entire body ached, but she pushed herself upright, back into a standing position. Time had passed and she was still tied up, helpless. She remained very still, desperate to detect the faintest sound in the house, but it was becoming more and more clear that she was alone.

Cassie began to struggle and twist, trying to get herself free. The blindfold was still in place over her mouth so she couldn't call out for help, and a cold dread began to descend onto her. Maybe this was Lily's plan, maybe she was just going to leave Cassie in the wardrobe for Damian to find later. Now that she had won, maybe Lily was simply going to dispose of her from Damian's life like she was just a piece of old furniture carried over from a previous relationship, some item that no longer had a place in his life.

She pulled harder, using all her strength, but it was no use. She was trapped until someone untied her. Her chin slumped down to her chest; she had no choice but to wait for whatever Lily had planned. Lily was in control now and Cassie could only wait.

She lost track of time.

Eventually, there were sounds, muffled footsteps of someone climbing the stairs.

"Are you still in there?"

The door opened, and Cassie blinked in the sudden light. Lily stood in the doorway.

"We've said our goodbyes. Did you think I would forget about you?"

Cassie didn't attempt to answer. Body and soul, she felt completely drained. She didn't react when she felt hands tugging at the ropes. Cassie stumbled forwards, released, crashing to her knees. Lily reached down to her face and tugged at the blindfold, sliding it up to cover her eyes. Cassie began to expel her used underwear from her mouth.

"That's better isn't it?"

Cassie's head turned, trying to locate Lily's position. Blinded, she listened intently for any movement. Fingers brushed her face and Cassie jerked backwards in surprise.

"Shh. It's okay. It's over now. We're done."

The fingers continued to stroke her cheek gently.

"Have you learned your lesson, Cassie? Did you see with your own eyes?"

Cassie didn't respond. Without warning, a stinging slap was delivered across her face, making her cry out. She brought her hands up to fend off the next blow.

"I asked you a question, bitch."

Silence again. Slowly, with a crushing, humiliating feeling of defeat, Cassie nodded.

"Good girl," Lily said.

Cassie felt fingers through her hair.

"I think we're going to get along, you and I. Me on top, of course, and you underneath. Do you want to know your future, Cassie?"

Slowly, Cassie nodded.

"Of course you do. You need to understand how your life's going to change. Firstly, you need to behave. If you behave, then we're a team, working together to make Damian happy. You look after his kids, keep living in this house, wash his clothes, all that, same as now. You get to maintain the life you've always had."

The fingers curled in her hair, tugging painfully.

"Only difference really is this. I'm the one he makes love to. I'm the one he cuddles up to in bed. When he's horny and he needs release, I'm going to give it to him. He deserves what I can give him, he deserves better than you. I'm going to keep him satisfied whenever and wherever he wants it. Is that okay?"

Lily paused again. Cassie found herself nodding.

"That's good. You're doing so well," she purred, "Just one more thing."

The hand released her hair and cupped the back of her head.

"It's exclusive. You don't get to fuck him anymore. I don't care what story you make up, but his cock belongs only to me now. If you try anything, if you try and get him to fuck you, I'm going to make what you just went through look like a fucking kid's birthday party. I'm happy to fucking get a needle and sew you shut if I have to. And don't think you can sneak one in because I'll find out. Do you know how?"

Lily's voice was close now. Cassie sensed the other woman's body was right in front of her.

"Because he'll tell me. Like he does now, every time. We laugh about it, he likes telling me how you try. He tells me everything."

Fingers entered her mouth, applying pressure until her lips parted.

"The closest you're ever going to get to your husband's cum is this."

Warm, moist, soft folds pressed against Cassie's lips. She tried to pull back, but the hand behind her head was too strong, holding her in place. The scent of arousal filled Cassie's nostrils, and something else: the smell of Damian's load, buried inside Lily's pussy. Lily pressed herself firmly against Cassie's mouth, smothering her in a mixture of Damian's cum and Lily's moisture.

"Clean me out, bitch. Lick up his cum."

Blinded, beaten, broken, Cassie gave up struggling, her arms dangling by her sides. Her tongue emerged from between her lips and slid inside Lily's pussy. She lapped at the juices, tasting the mingling of Lily's moisture and Damian's emissions, drinking her rival's fluids obediently. Fingers curled around the blindfold and pulled.

Cassie could see again, looking directly into Lily's waxed crotch as she nuzzled the other woman's slit. Her tongue worked away inside Lily, cleaning her passage. She looked up.

Lily towered above her with her phone in hand, the merciless black circle of the camera lens trained down on the kneeling woman in her crotch. Cassie felt Lily quiver and suddenly she tasted an outpouring as Lily orgasmed.

Silently, Lily pulled away, stepping backwards but keeping her victim in frame, closing in on Cassie's slickened face. Lily halted the recording.

"You liked that didn't you?" Lily mocked. "You're pathetic. No wonder Damian was looking around for someone else. That's the tragedy, Cassie. If you had been taking care of him, none of this would have happened. You really just brought this on yourself."

Lily pulled her jeans back up. Without another word, she turned and left.

Cassie sank down, slumping onto the carpet, pulling her knees into her chest. There were no tears left, no emotions, just an emptiness. Tonight, she would sit down with Damian and their children as a family and have dinner. Later, Cassie would snuggle up next to her husband on the couch while they watched a show. She would go through the motions, like she had every day for years. Eventually, they would both retire to bed, the same as any other night, but there would be nothing left.

She got up and walked out of the bedroom, down the stairs, wandering into the kitchen. There were breakfast dishes on the kitchen counter. She collected them up and began to run a tap into the sink, sliding the bowls into the soapy water and wiping them with a cloth. Cassie picked up a wine glass, but then her body froze, recalling the memory of the drink after dinner last night with the man she thought she knew, the husband she thought she loved. Her knuckles abruptly turned white, and the stem snapped. Her betrayer.