What We Say in the Dark Ch. 10

Story Info
Reckoning: will Cassie win or will Lily force her to submit?
7.2k words
4.37
10.4k
10

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,518 Followers

[Author's note: Cassie's husband is cheating on her with a younger woman, Lily. Instead of confronting him, Cassie has been blackmailed by his lover into doing what she she's told. Cassie makes friends with the enigmatic Syn, the Madame of the Lost and Found, and begins to embark on a journey to learn about dominance and submission, about how Lily takes control of her, and how she can win her husband back from the younger blonde's clutches.

In the final chapter, Cassie faces Lily again. It's time for a reckoning]

---

NOT A LACE GIRL, AFTER ALL

It was early. Cassie stepped out of the shower, her hair knotted up tightly in a bun to keep it dry. Wrapping a towel around her naked body, she went back into the bedroom and entered the walk-in wardrobe, hands moving quickly in the top drawer, betraying the nervous excitement in her tummy.

Cassie found the leather bodice, hunted around for a pair of stockings, and then retrieved the tiny leather microskirt. Her fingers ran over the leather for a moment, feeling its suppleness and its strength. Not a lace girl, after all, she thought as she smiled to herself.

She dressed quickly, slipping the stockings over her skin and sliding the hooks into the eyes of the leather bodice, feeling the garment shaping her cleavage. Briefly, she debated the satin g-string. No point. Cassie wriggled her bottom into the tight leather microskirt and smoothed the material down neatly over her thighs, before slipping into a pair of black stilettos with a wickedly high heel.

Striding out of the wardrobe, she checked herself in the mirror. Cassie tugged at her hair, unravelling the bun and letting her styled-blonde locks cascade over her shoulders. The body in the mirror was toned, beautiful, a vision in leather and nylon. She felt assured, in control, and very horny. Time to get on with the day.

Cassie negotiated the stairs carefully, holding a bowl of water and a cloth in one hand. She could already feel the slickness building between her legs. Reaching the foot of the stairs, she turned towards the kitchen and then stopped. Beneath the stairs was a door. She curled her manicured fingers around the handle and pushed. The door opened with a click, revealing a set of narrow stairs leading down.

Cassie had to grab the handrail tightly as she teetered in her heels on the first step. Once she had her balance, she began to descend carefully, heels clicking on the wood, the water in the little bowl sloshing from side to side with each step.

At the bottom of the steps, Cassie took a moment to let her eyes adjust to the gloom. The basement was lit with early morning light from a couple of tiny strip windows set high in one wall. The floor had been cleared and a mattress laid down in the middle of the space. She could make out the figure, spread-eagled and silent, positioned just as she had left him.

"Hi baby."

The head turned to look at her, but didn't speak. In the dim light, Cassie could make out the straps either side of his mouth, his lips parted in an 'O' shape around a black rubber ball. She crossed the floor and knelt down next to her husband.

"Sorry about the gag, but we don't want to wake the boys up. It's too early for them yet."

Damian's bulk shifted, his arms pulling, but the ropes were too secure. He was helpless before her, spread on the mattress.

"Have you been waiting for me to come back?"

Cassie stroked his cheek, letting her hand wander down over his muscled chest, across his sculpted abdominals, to trail through the tight curls of his public hair. She raked her nails gently up his substantial erection, feeling the way his cock twitched at her touch.

"Let's get you clean."

Cassie dipped the cloth into the bowl and began to wipe it over his rock-hard manhood, moving slowly up and down his shaft, rubbing the soft cotton over his purple, swollen tip. She could feel him shiver and pulse in her hand. Cassie squeezed, eliciting a moan from her husband. She continued to stroke him with the cloth, listening intently to the pattern of his breathing as she worked him up to the edge.

Cassie tore her gaze away from his engorged cock, turning to see the expression on his face. Damian was wide eyed, looking back at her with lust. A line of saliva trickled from the corner of his mouth across his cheek.

"I'm so glad we came to an understanding," Cassie said, her hand still working its way up and down his shaft. "Lily would never have made you happy. Do you want me to let you cum?"

Damian nodded furiously, his eyes wild now, flicking from his wife's face, to her hand stroking his manhood with the wash cloth, then taking in her trim, supple body. She could see the need in his face, how close he was.

"All clean."

Cassie dropped the cloth back into the bowl and picked up the cage. Damian began to shake his head, eyes pleading.

"Ssh. It's okay. You've had your exercise time, now back into prison."

Damian bucked and heaved, but Cassie had done her job well. She could feel the power in his body as he tried to break free of the ropes, turning his abdomen to try and keep his cock away from his wife's hand. She grasped his shaft firmly and then began to push the steel cage down over his tip. She applied steady pressure, feeling his manhood begin to wither under the irresistible force she was applying. He shrank, despite his best efforts, until the cage met the steel ring that was still around his shaft and balls. Cassie pushed a little further, bringing the two parts together with a soft click. Damian slumped.

"There. All locked up again."

Cassie watched as her husband began immediately to fill the confines of his cage, his cock desperate to break free. She stroked it gently, feeling her husband's warm flesh bulging through the cold, hard steel in her palm.

"You've been so good, after Lily. I'm thinking about reducing your sentence, giving you parole for good behaviour. Would you like that?"

Damian looked up at her.

"Oh, yes. Sorry darling."

She bent over her husband, her hands sliding behind his head to unfasten the gag. Cassie tugged it out of his mouth and Damian licked his lips, stretching his jaw now that his mouth was freed.

"Yes," he said quietly, "I'd like that."

Cassie smiled, rubbing her husband's broad chest with her hand.

"Me too. I can't wait until we have all of this behind us."

Cassie looked down at his cage.

"I'm sorry to keep you locked up, but well, you know," she smiled sweetly, "There has to be a price to pay."

Cassie bent over her husband and kissed him softly on the lips.

"It's hard on me too. I can't wait to have you inside me again. Just the thought of it...."

She straightened up. Damian remained silent.

"But in the meantime."

Cassie pulled the microskirt up over her thighs, exposing her waxed crotch. She straddled her husband's chest and waited expectantly.

"There's just enough time before we have to get the boys up for school."

Cassie closed her eyes and felt her husband's eager tongue slide inside her. Her thighs quivered in anticipation and....

The alarm went off. Cassie's eyes flicked open, blinking, disorientated. Her hand slid across the bed to her husband's side but found it empty. She squirmed, feeling the delicious heat between her legs, tangled in the bedsheets. She had a powerful urge to touch herself, to bring herself to the climax that had been so close in her dream. It would be so easy. Instead, she balled her hands up into fists, knotted in the sheets, until she regained her composure. No, that wouldn't do. Sitting up, she listened out for any indication of where Damian was.

The bedroom door was open and she heard a distant voice, high and agitated, followed by the low rumble of an adult. She glanced at the clock. Her family were downstairs having breakfast. Cassie flopped back down onto her pillows, groaning inwardly as she remembered: Saturday, a birthday party, grocery shopping, visiting her mother in the afternoon. The dream of her husband under her power began to fade, but her arousal was still burning.

Cassie showered quickly, but when she walked into the wardrobe afterwards, she stopped, her hand on her underwear drawer. Why not? The memory of Damian, tied and helpless looking up at her, came back strongly. Her desire peaked, remembering the way that he had disavowed Lily in the dream, because her had chosen his wife instead: his sexy, beautiful, adventurous, creative, wife. He had agreed to be locked up as a sign of his devotion to their marriage. It was a dream, absolutely, but why not take the first step? Why not let Damian know what she was becoming capable of? He needed to understand that there was more she could offer than his blonde slut ever could.

Smiling to herself, she pulled out the leather bodice and began to dress. It took a few moments, and Cassie felt her excitement building again as she relived her dream. Her only concession was a long maxi dress to cover her outfit, swapping the stilettoes for a pair of low heels. It was more practical, less to show in front of her children, just a hint of stockinged ankle on display for her husband to notice and wonder at. She fussed with her hair and then made her way downstairs.

Breakfast was in full swing. Damian was cooking pancakes for Sam and Charlie. He had them sitting quietly on two stools at the breakfast bar as he began to dish out. Damian saw her in the doorway and smiled. Cassie's heart fluttered, taking in the happy family scene in front of her.

"Just feeding the horde," he said. "There are some here for you as well, if you want them."

"Thanks, that sounds lovely."

Damian nodded, passing Sam the maple syrup.

"If you like, I can take them to the birthday. I don't mind," he offered.

Cassie paused, enjoying the moment. She could still feel the sexual tension in her core, but it was changing now, turning into a warm glow. There would be plenty of time later.

"I'll get the presents," she called.

Cassie turned and went to the door under the stairs. She hesitated for a moment and then opened it. There were no stairs leading down, there was no basement, nor mattress. There were just shelves. Cassie took the birthday present from the shelf and closed the door, the last vestiges of the dream evaporating.

No ropes. But there could be. The future was full of possibilities.

---

Cassie stacked the plates in the dishwasher, crouching down to reach the bottom tray. She could feel the tightness of the skirt around her thighs, hidden under the long cotton dress. Her knees rubbed as she clamped her thighs together, relishing the naughty thrill that coursed through her groin. She could feel the friction of her stockings against the dress. Maybe she should have worn the g-string; maybe having her crotch uncovered was a tactical mistake if she was going to keep feeling these little flushes of excitement throughout the day.

She stood up, smoothing down the dress, feeling the leather beneath. No, keep it like this: a secret leather-clad temptress in the grocery aisle. Cassie checked her watch and took one last look around the kitchen. Time to go shopping.

She picked up her handbag from the breakfast bar and began to speculate idly whether she should slip on the stilettos after all. Pushing a trolley in four-inch heels would be ridiculous, if not downright lethal, but she could already feel herself slickening at the thought of it. She would drive home and Damian would be back from the party; she'd ask him to help unload the shopping, bending over so that he would be able to see her legs wrapped in stockings and her fuck-me heels. She quivered at the thought.

Cassie heard the front door open. She checked her watch again: the birthday party wasn't due to finish for hours yet. A naughty thought crept into her head: Damian had already noticed her stockings and he'd dumped the boys with the other parents to come back and make passionate love to her. Cassie's excitement spiked.

"Hey babe," she called out, "I'm in the kitchen."

"Good. I was hoping to catch you before you headed out shopping."

Cassie froze in shock. A woman's voice. Lily's voice.

She turned slowly to face the kitchen doorway, waiting with dread for her rival to appear. Lily swished through, flashing Cassie a wide smile as she put her handbag and keys down on the breakfast bar.

"Hi babe," she said.

Cassie watched silently as Lily opened a cupboard and pulled out a cup.

"Do you want one? I need one. Hell of a week."

Lily walked over to the coffee machine and placed the cup under the spout. She popped a coffee capsule in the top and pressed the button. Cassie stared at the intruder, standing with her back turned to Cassie, calmly making herself a drink in Cassie's kitchen. Her stomach clenched.

Lily was dressed casually in a tight cotton t-shirt and hip-hugging jeans. Her long, straight blonde hair was tossed casually over a shoulder. Her red fingernails played on the controls of the coffee machine, selecting her preferences.

The machine spluttered and hissed, finally disgorging a trickle of steaming black liquid. Lily took the cup and turned, resting her bottom against the edge of the counter. She sipped.

"Ah, yes. Black. I needed this."

Lily's green eyes danced around the kitchen, finally seeming to notice Cassie standing against the opposite wall.

"So, Cassie, tell me. How's your week been?"

Cassie swallowed, her mouth dry. Lily smiled sweetly, cradling her cup, as if they were two close friends catching up on the gossip.

"What are you doing here?" she rasped.

"Oh, just thought I'd drop by since it's the weekend. Thought I'd say hi to your gorgeous husband."

"He's not here. He took the boys to a birthday party."

Lily shrugged. "He'll be back soon. He said you were going to be out all morning, so he arranged to come back here."

"What?"

"Yes, we talked about it. Your boys will be having the time of their lives at the adventure place and there are other parents to cover for an hour or two. Plenty of time for a catch up. Damian was very insistent, to be honest."

It was the way that Lily slipped Damian's name into the conversation, the way she said it, that hit Cassie like a bullet. Her casual tone, the way she had just walked into the house, the way she'd discussed her intentions to have sex with Cassie's husband. The brilliant green eyes in that lovely face locked onto her, showing no regret, knowing that Cassie was powerless to stop her. Lily was enjoying it all immensely.

Lily took another mouthful of coffee and then set the cup down. She began to walk towards Cassie, her lips curved into a smirk, hips swaying. She came up close, standing slightly taller, looking down.

"I know you already had your own plans today," Lily said.

Her eyes took in Cassie's dress, eyebrows arching as her gaze fell to Cassie's ankles, clad in the fine black mesh.

"So, one option is for you to pick up the car keys and go do the groceries like a good little wife while I ride your husband's wonderful body for the next hour or two. You can maybe sit in the coffee shop, check out your friends' lives on the socials. I'll let you know when the coast is clear for you to return."

Lily reached out and brushed Cassie's hair back from her face. The tender, intimate gesture sent shivers through Cassie's body. She looked up at her tormentor mutely.

"You can then carry on with your sexy little plan, if you like, when he gets home. Let's see how eager he is to bed his wife after he's been with me."

Lily's hands reached out, stroking the sides of Cassie's body, discovering the secret outfit beneath the loose cotton. She smiled broadly.

"You're going all out, aren't you. Do you think it's enough, though? I mean, to get him up again? Once he's spent the morning inside me, do you think he's going to look twice at the older model, even in all her naughty attire?"

Lily's hands settled on Cassie's hips. Her palms pressed against the cotton, rubbing gently, moving the fabric over the leather skirt beneath.

"You're so sexy, in your little leather outfit, aren't you? Do you want to know what Damian really thinks? He told me. He told me everything."

"Get away from me," Cassie hissed, finding her voice at last.

"Oh, babe," Lily chuckled, "Seems I underestimated the fight in you after all."

Cassie grasped Lily's wrists to pull her hands away from Cassie's thighs, but Lily held firm, digging her fingers and thumbs into Cassie's flesh.

"I think option two," Lily whispered, her face close enough now to kiss. "Why don't we tour the scene of the crime?"

Lily's grip shifted, her fingers sliding into Cassie's hand. She gripped it and turned, leading Cassie out of her kitchen. Cassie felt herself being pulled along by the younger woman, strangely unable to break free of her grip. Lily led her to the stairs and they began to climb.

"Damian was impressed, by the way," Lily called over her shoulder. "I mean, impressed enough to tell me. Not necessarily so impressed that he forgot who makes him feel better in bed. We discussed you at length, lying there in each other's arms afterwards. He tells me everything Cassie. We've become very close."

Lily led her into the bedroom, towards the walk-in wardrobe. Cassie could see the excitement in the younger woman's beautiful face.

"So first, the ropes. That was a nice touch. Can I see?"

Cassie didn't move. Lily's smile hardened fractionally.

"Can I see," she repeated, "Bitch?"

Cassie stood her ground, struggling valiantly with the dark feelings welling up from within her. Lily stepped close and Cassie felt her body react with a deep dread to the other woman's proximity. She gritted her teeth.

"This can be as hard or as easy as you want, bitch. Show me the ropes, or do you want me to get creative?"

Lily's smile faded and Cassie found herself looking deep into the implacable emerald green of Lily's eyes. Her heart was pounding. She needed to do something to stop this awful creature. She wanted to lash out, to rake her fingernails across those flawless cheeks, to make Lily scream in pain, but her body wasn't obeying her. Cassie was frozen to the spot, anguish bubbling up inside her.

Lily grasped Cassie's wrist, pulling her hand up and waving it around like she was a puppet.

"Just show me where you put them."

Lily trailed Cassie hand over each handle of the drawers until Cassie grasped one.

"There, good girl. Not so hard after all."

Cassie watched as Lily pulled the drawer open and began to hunt through the clothing. Finally, she found what she was looking for at the back.

"Aha, here we go," Lily said, pulling out the cotton rope and the black eye mask. Lily laughed, "Yes, he told me about the blindfold, about your silly idea. I'm amazed you kept all this. Were you going to try again, maybe?"

Lily ran the rope through her fingers and continued, "Second time's the charm, right, Cassie? If at first you don't succeed?"

Cassie felt Lily's hand in the small of her back, pulling at Cassie's dress.

"Up and off, let's go."

Cassie tried to struggle, but Lily already had the dress up over her waist, exposing the stockings and tiny leather skirt. She pushed against the other woman, deadlocked, trying to stop herself being stripped.

Lily laughed. "Oh, so this is the famous outfit. This is what you were counting on to bring him back to you, is it?"

Cassie flushed, shrinking inwards with embarrassment, her eyes dropping to the tangle of her dress in Lily's grip.

"You're sadder than I thought, but let's be specific here. I already thought you were very sad, but I dunno, dressing up like this. It's just so... desperate."

Lily tugged again, and Cassie's resistance evaporated. The dress came up over her head easily, leaving Cassie fully exposed to her adversary. Lily began to unwind the rope.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,518 Followers