All Comments on 'What We Show in the Shadows'

by ChrisWarner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way, way too long with numerous descriptions of her being made up. I believe you needed to cut to the chase much sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the build up

WindHawkWindHawkalmost 2 years ago

Great! It was a little long for me, but the flip side is that I loved it even though I lean toward shorter stories. All the development was relevant and gave the story a huge dose of plausibility. You can never please everyone — there will be someone out there who wished it was longer with more development.

I loved the extra breasts and the idea of blurring the fake nipples too. I loved it when she said “Can I fuck you?” because it includes consent, role reversal, and it must be one of the sexiest things a man could hear. As for Nude Day, the nudity-in-costume premise always turns me on, and I found the “casual nudity” aspect sexy as well, especially when April was there too.

To show how much I got into the world of the story: I was disappointed in the end that we didn’t find out if the movie was ever made. Thanks for this wonderful story.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this a lot, despite—or maybe thanks to—the length build-up. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story and writing. Although part of me wanted it to have been further edited, it was simply to get to the climax quite literally. And I could have done with more sex, partly because there were things I had hoped to happen which didn't. Your traditional use of building up of excitement and hope, then for all of that to fall away to a certain level and for that to build andvreoeat several times as we move through the story worked, without seeming at all formulaic. That's largely because of the interesting details you added that were largely interesting in themselves eg the technical work in preparing costumes and the natural way you allowed the specifics of the costume building to hint at what possibilities might be most tempting. Congratulations.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnover 1 year ago

Just found this… Brilliant Kiwi! Keep up the great work across the ditch there 👍🏻

ActingupActingupover 1 year ago

I loved this, particularly the exposition. I know nothing about this world apart from doing the Weta tour, so the explanations of the craft were really helpful.

hiparhipar11 months ago

Thank you. This was a wonderful work of erotica. I wish I could communicate my "full" reaction to the story and the images it evoked.

I may have a slight kink regarding "painting" a female subject. The addition of prosthetics only added to the erotic tension. Maybe more than slight...

Joshua's very intimate oral acts portrayed the most basic emotion, the "suspension of disgust" that overwhelming desire, lust, or even love can generate. It rang so authentically human.

I'm favoriting you and expect more of your efforts in the future.

I cannot wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisWarner@ChrisWarner
I began writing stories in 2005 and have posted them on several other sites. I have moved some of them here, but unfortunately some of them can't be posted here. I live in New Zealand where the age of consent is 16, so I naively included 16 and 17 year old characters in a few ...