What We Show in the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I knew how wet I was, I was still surprised by how easily Joshua slid into me. I went from empty to completely full in the blink of an eye. He soon settled into a furious, animalistic rhythm that was completely appropriate to the situation. I braced myself as he slammed into me, his hands gripping my hips like he was hanging on for dear life. To my surprise, I felt another orgasm building. "Keep going like that," I moan. "I'm getting close."

"I'll try," he said, his breath ragged with effort.

I started praying to the gods of sex that Joshua could hold on for just another minute. His fingers on my hips were getting tighter and tighter. Suddenly I was there, my climax bursting on me. All my muscles tightened, and I realised that I had stopped breathing, then I suddenly became weak and my limbs failed me. As I fell forward, I felt suddenly empty as Joshua's erection slipped out of me. I wanted to get back in position straight away, but I couldn't get my muscles to cooperate. All I could do was roll over. I felt my tail break away from my backside, but all I could think about was the concerned (and frustrated) look on Joshua's face.

"Cum on me!" I said. "Cum on my tits!" I don't know where this idea came from. I was never a fan of cum shots in porn -- I usually found the idea degrading -- but in the situation it felt inspired. Joshua looked doubtful for a second or two, which made me suspect he had never jacked off onto a woman's body before, but he quickly overcame any doubts. His hand started sliding quickly up and down his shaft. His face grimaced, and suddenly his seed came shooting out onto my body. The first spurts went as far as my neck, and a small amount coated my left breast, but most of it landed on my two rows of fake breasts.

I felt euphoric in that moment, and I felt the urge to shout out, to share my happiness with the world. However, with the fangs still in my mouth, I knew that I wouldn't be able to shout clearly enough even for Alice to understand as she waited at the bottom of the hill. Instead, I simply howled.

++++++++++

I was kneeling on top of my own hairdressing chair. I had turned it around backwards so that I could watch Joshua in the mirror as he worked on my back, trying to solve the problem of my fairy wings. It had been my idea to try a fairy next. There was a cute fairy dress lying on the bench beside me. It had also been my idea to leave it lying there during our Sunday afternoon session, choosing instead to be completely naked. The benefit of this, of course, was that our rule meant that I could now admire Joshua's naked body as he went about his work.

The fact that I was completely shaved down below was actually Alice's idea. When she heard about our plans to do a fairy, she couldn't resist saying that fairies didn't have body hair. I had always been reluctant to shave down below, worried that I would look too much like a little girl, but I couldn't ignore the poorly repressed look of hope on Joshua's face when Alice said this. Since I went ahead and did it, I have to admit that it helps with my little games.

The look of concentration on Joshua's face was adorable. I had some success earlier rubbing my bum against him, but he had moved back out of reach. Now I was resorting to reaching back with my foot. I would locate his leg, then I would rub my foot up his thigh to find his erection. Sometimes he would escape, but at other times he was in the middle of something important and my toes would find his erection sticking out like an iron bar. My game was simple -- to keep him erect. He knew that, if he ever found the teasing too much, he was welcome to sink his cock into my waiting pussy and get some relief. However, if he managed to resist and keep his mind on his work, he would earn a blowjob when he finished. Whatever happened in my little game, I knew that my own satisfaction was guaranteed. Since showing me that he had no objections to werewolf pussy, he had proved already that he could never resist the fairy equivalent.

++++++++++

If you enjoyed this story enough to read right to the end, I would be gratified if you would consider voting to increase its rating. If you don't feel my story is worth that, please give five stars to a better story. Many of the writers here are absolutely brilliant. I'm sure they would still appreciate your encouragement.