What Were You Thinking?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan pulled me out of her mouth and tried to stroke it as she closed her eyes and mouth, moaning loudly while her orgasm built. Then she started talking as her excitement grew with the fantasy she was imagining. "That's it! Fuck me! ... Oh! Oh! Oh, yes. Fuck me!"

I grasped my cock, freeing her right hand and she reached down with that hand to help the toy. I could tell she slipped two of her fingers into her cunt, shoving them in and out as she worked the vibrator around her clit.

Feeling the pressure building up my shaft toward the head, I stood up from my chair to stand in front of her. I placed my left hand on the back of her head, and she opened her eyes to look up at me as I held my stiff shaft, pumping it in front of her.

Jan sat back on her heels, and she tilted her head back. Still shoving her fingers in and out of her pussy, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue a little. Her eyes locked with mine, as I smiled down at her, then she closed her eyes and again moaned "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

This was a sight I like to see: my wife kneeling with her mouth open.

"Oh, yes! That's it. Just like that!" I said as I kept stroking my cock. I was giving her the queues so she knew what was coming. "That's it!... I'm getting very close...Oh...Ohh...Aggghhh!"

I let loose the first of several shots into her mouth, keeping my left hand on the top of her head as several waves continued pushing more of my spunk out. Jan just kept her mouth open while still moaning, with the tip of my cock shooting its load over her tongue. I could see the thick white fluid pooling behind her bottom teeth as it slid down from her tongue, and her head was tilted back enough to keep it from dripping out.

When I finished wiping the purple head's last drop across her tongue, I dropped my left hand from her head. I wasn't really holding her there. She could have easily moved away at any time. But she seemed to be enjoying the moment, with her eyes closed, watching her own fantasy. Her body suddenly shook with her orgasm.

Jan closed her mouth, swallowed, and ducked her head down as the spasms took over. I could see her thighs close a little as she squeezed her own hand between them. She knelt there for a minute until the waves subsided, and I saw her muscles relax. When she picked her head up, she turned her head and rotated it as if she were stretching out after an exercise. Then she looked up at me as she reached one hand to my chair for support, and I helped her up to stand in front of me.

I wrapped my arms around her to pull her in close for a hug, then leaned down to kiss her cheek. Jan stepped back from me to retrieve her glass of wine, taking a mouthful, and swishing it around before swallowing to clear the cum taste.

"Well, you seemed to enjoy that," I said. "You brought yourself off with that one."

"Mmmm. ... Oh, yeah," she replied in a satisfied tone. "But I think I'm done for now. I'm just going to sit here and watch one of my chick-flick series. Why don't you go downstairs to the TV in the basement for a SciFi night," as she sat back on the blanket in her swivel chair and picked up the TV remote.

Sci-Fi Night

As I've said before, my wife doesn't play games and is rather direct in telling me what she wants me to do. So, I pulled on my pants and left her to her chick-flick, going to my man-cave TV. I knew there was something going on in her mind which was a little out of the ordinary. But I trusted she'd blurt it out to me when she was ready.

When I sat down in front of the basement TV, I put on my headphones, so she wouldn't be bothered by the sound of my program. About two hours later, when my movie ended, I took off the headphones, and I heard the TV upstairs with Jan's latest selection. But the woman's loud moans didn't seem to be from one of her chick-flicks.

I went upstairs and entered the living room to see the scene on the big screen. There was a young woman on her hands and knees in an MFM, with one guy fucking her from behind as the other guy fucked her mouth. My wife was still sitting in her chair, but with both legs spread open and hanging over the arms of her chair. She had both hands holding a large rabbit vibrator which she was aggressively thrusting in and out of her pussy, and she was staring at the TV with her mouth open and moaning.

I just smiled at this live porn show and decided to return to my chair to sit and watch. But within a minute, Jan shifted her gaze from the TV to me, then back again. She paused with the vibrator, stopping her thrusts and just twisted the vibrating ears around her clit for a few seconds, continuing to moan with sounds like "OH! AHHH! ... Awe fuck! I'm just not getting there!" She pulled the toy all the way out and laid it on a tissue before grabbing her glass of wine and collapsing back into her chair.

Jan took a sip of wine then looked angrily at me, saying "You distracted me! ... And stop looking at me with that silly grin. I'm done for the night."

"If you weren't done earlier, I would have helped get you off. You should have called me from the basement."

"I just got tired of my series and put this on," Jan said. "I didn't plan on getting so horny. It just happened. But now, you've killed the mood." Jan tilted her wine glass back, emptying the glass in one large gulp, then put the glass down saying "I'm heading to bed. Good night," and she got up and left.

By the time I went to the bathroom and got into bed, Jan was already there, had her back turned toward my side of the bed, and seemed to be asleep.

More Tensions

The next evening, Monday after work, Jan was home from work an hour before me and was reading a paperback book in the living room when I arrived. She always reads books on her Kindle. So, as I walked through the living room, I glanced over her shoulder at the book, and casually asked "What are you reading?"

Her reaction surprised me when she angrily snapped at me "Don't read over my shoulder!"

"I was just curious and asked. There's no need to snap at me."

"Well, you interrupted my train of thought. I was in-the-moment, reading a love story scene." She returned to her reading for a few seconds as I stood there wondering why she was so short with me. Then she looked up again and harshly said "Stop hovering over me. ... I'll start dinner in a half hour. ... Go take a shower if you need something to do!"

*****

Later at dinner, we were calmly talking about the swinger house party coming up in two months, and Jan asked me if I ever thought about spending a whole night with one of the other wives.

"You always tell me 'I know who I'm going home with'," I pointed out. "So, no, because they're all married, too."

"Don't you ever think of spending the night with any of them?"

"I have my memories from my college years, with the times I spent with others, like Brenda, who stayed over with me at my apartment a few times. We dated for months, and if my roommate wasn't around, she'd sleep over."

"I never want to see you with Brenda!" Jan said sternly.

"But she was getting good at blowjobs. ... I finally broke up with her when she got pregnant by another guy from one of her gangbangs. She never told me about the gangbangs. And she knew the kid wasn't mine, so we split on friendly terms."

"You said you ran into her at the mall two months ago," Jan said. "... and she told you she's single now with her kids grown. I think she might want to get her claws back into you!"

"I had a vasectomy ten years ago, so I can't get her pregnant. How could she get her claws into me?"

"She doesn't know that. So, you're not getting with that gangbang slut," she said as if drawing a line with a definite 'No!'

"Whatever," I replied in exasperation. "You asked if I ever thought about spending a night with another woman, and I told you. So, the short answer is 'No', you're all I need. ... Why did you ask? Do you want to spend a night with another guy?"

"Well, sometimes you snore!" she said, now sounding a little less cordial or friendly about it. "And I like sleeping with more room on the bed when I'm away on a business trip."

"If you want me to sleep in another bedroom, just say so. We have plenty of rooms here and at the mountain house."

She took a deep breath and sighed, letting the air out almost sounding like a growl. "You'd still be here, snoring! And I'd hear you when you get up at night."

"So, you want me out of the house," I said calmly. But I thought there was something off with her replies. She wasn't answering the question about wanting a night with another guy.

"You can be stifling sometimes, with your constant hovering over me," Jan said in exasperation. Then she added, "I need a weekend away. ... I'm going to the mountain house Friday evening with my romance novel and chick-flix. You can stay here and binge all weekend on your SciFi programs."

"O-kay," I replied, drawing that one word out.

"I don't need your permission!" she said a little angrily. "That's my house, too, and I'm going there without you for the weekend."

"Okay," I said quickly, surprised at her reaction. "I'll stay here to watch my SciFi programs, and I'll see you Sunday evening."

"Oh, whatever," was her angry retort, and she tossed her napkin on the table. Standing from her chair, she walked into the living room, where she sat on the couch instead of her usual swivel chair beside mine. She picked up her Kindle to read whatever book she had on it and made an obvious show of ignoring me. I just let it go, cleared the dining table, to spend the rest of the evening cleaning the kitchen in silence after dinner.

Tuesday and Wednesday evenings were a little more normal with my wife. Tuesday was just dinner and a movie on TV, which we debated before finally agreeing on one, then we went off to bed. And Wednesday after dinner had Jan selecting a porn video, and we fucked on a blanket in front of the fireplace before bed.

But Thursday, Jan seemed a little tense. My attempts to get her to talk (which usually takes no effort) only returned short responses from her. So, I thought I'd wait her out for her to eventually burst forth in a non-stop stream of words about what was bothering her.

The Weekend

Friday after work, Jan texted me just as I was leaving my office at the usual time. She said she was leaving our house at 5:30 for her weekend away. By then, I couldn't make it home in time to see her off, so, I stopped at a restaurant for a quick dinner alone before continuing home.

Her behavior this past week was a little unusual, but I wasn't concerned. She acted this way a few times in the past, and it always turned out to be something with one of her friends at work which was bothering her. When they would tell her something in confidence, she would struggle, 'biting her tongue' to keep it a secret from me. It would take her a few days of thinking before she would be ready to trust me with it. I knew one of Jan's co-workers has a sister who works for my company, and I see the sister several times each week. So, Jan might have some reason for not talking to me. And trying hard to silence her usual talkative nature would irritate her.

The drive from our suburban house to the mountain retreat is never less than two hours. So, at seven o'clock, thirty minutes before she would arrive, I sat in my living room chair with a glass of scotch and opened my tablet computer to do a quick check of the remote house security.

I use the Remote Utilities program to open an app giving me full screen control of my server at the mountain house. Until about a year ago, I used the remote desktop protocol (RDP) app to access the computer at that house. But this Remote Utilities gives me full control of my other computers, including the sound, when I've installed the client portion of the program on them. It's as if I'm sitting at the keyboard and screen on that remote computer. And it's more secure with the twenty-character link names and lengthy passwords I use for these remote connections. Being a computer geek is what I do for a living, so setting all of this in place was very easy.

The computer servers at both of our houses are there to store a collection of music and video files, without having to store DVDs and CDs at two locations. And those local copies come in handy when Internet service is unavailable. And when I'm logged into that remote house server, I can access the security cameras on the front porch and deck, which have motion activated recordings of anyone entering or leaving the house.

A year ago, Jan heard from a neighbor that they enjoyed some videos from their wildlife camera in the mountains. So, she tasked me to set one up to see some of the life around our property there at night. I decided to set four of those cameras on the property to record motion around the outside of the house. And those cameras act as backups to the two security cameras on the doors. Anyone breaking into the often-vacant house could shoot out those obvious door monitoring cameras before entering. But they would miss the camouflaged wildlife cameras in the tree line, which could get clear video of intruders coming down the driveway or from other angles as they broke in. And I could remotely access those videos from a WiFi connection on the local network to the server.

The one woodland camera I had pointed toward the back deck could even see some of the activity in the large living room windows or bedroom, if an intruder were inside walking past a window. But the camera's distance from the house wouldn't show identifiable faces. Those face shots would be captured when they drove down the driveway or otherwise approached one of the cameras. A few months ago, one camera caught a good video late at night as a black bear climbed onto the deck and lumbered around our hot tub.

Now a half hour before my wife was due to arrive alone at that remote location, I wanted to ensure she wasn't going to be surprised by anyone lurking inside or around the house.

Checking the front porch camera, everything seemed to be undisturbed. Then accessing the deck camera, that door also looked secured.

I opened the remote camera app of the wildlife cam aimed along the driveway of our vacation house. The small pics for the initial image of each motion activated video showed some of the usual traffic in the driveway over the past month. I scrolled down the list of videos, recognizing the obvious ones: squirrels or deer wandering through, our oldest daughter and her family arriving and departing last weekend, and a delivery truck with the video showing the driver setting a package on the front porch, probably something my wife ordered from Amazon.

Before I closed the camera's app watching that driveway, I noticed in the small real-time image as a car arrived about fifteen minutes too early. But I recognized this car and the driver. So, I paused, watching as things unfolded on my tablet computer. Twenty minutes later, I just sighed and closed that camera app. After taking a sleep aid, I poured another drink before starting the next episode of my latest sci-fi series.

The TV program was something mindless I had already seen. But the sound and video helped calm and distract me, which allowed me to continue thinking, and planning. Then with a good idea of what to do with my weekend, the sleep aid was taking effect and I went to bed.

*****

The groggy feeling the next morning after taking a sleep aid always takes me an hour or two before I'm fully awake. And this Saturday morning I knew better than to take on a new project without a clear head. So, I followed my usual routines of making coffee and reading the news until about ten o'clock. Then I opened the remote access to the mountain house server and started selecting and downloading videos. An hour later, I drafted an e-mail and sent it to an old friend. After I showered and dressed, I decided to spend the afternoon at a local winery, knowing some of our swinger friends sometimes drop in there. I didn't want to reach out to anyone in particular, but they were the type of friends I needed right now.

Sunday morning was much the same, sleeping in then reviewing and selecting three more videos to download before heading to the golf course driving range for some practice. The tech consulting company where I work holds an annual charity event at a golf course, which is scheduled in two weeks, and the VP expects me to play. So, I practice a little ahead of time.

The fresh air and focus on wacking the shit out of those little balls was good for me. I even had several drives out to 260 yards, and not even off to either side but straight down the middle where I aimed them! Then after a drink at the club house bar, it was time to head home to shower and greet my wife when she returned.

I know my weekend sounds like boring routines. But that's how I think. I'm not an excitable person. My mother raised us kids to be self-sufficient and she was never excited about anything. When I was eight years old, I was climbing a tree and fell, breaking my arm. And my mother's attitude was just "Damn it! Now it's a trip to the hospital. Let's go and get this over with." So, nothing really phases me. It's all just life, and let's move along to the next decision or event. But I did select one of the videos from the door security cam showing Jan entering that house, and I transferred it to my cellphone for later.

Confrontation

It was about nine o'clock Sunday evening when I heard the garage door open as my wife arrived. Going into the kitchen, I poured two glasses of wine, waiting for her to close the garage door and come inside. As she came in through the kitchen door from the garage, I couldn't help but admire the sparkle in her eyes when she saw me waiting for her, and I smiled. She came to me, wrapping her arms around me and I also pulled her close for a hug. Then I picked up a glass of wine, handing it to her, and said "You're looking relaxed. Let's go into the living room and you can tell me about your weekend."

"It was great, and I feel much better," she said, then sipped her wine as we went into the living room, taking our usual place in our adjacent swivel chairs.

"That's good," I said without any hint of disapproval. "You seemed to be rather short with me lately, and I was wondering if we have a problem between us."

"No," she said calmly "there's no problem. I just needed some space. I'm sorry if you felt bothered with the way I was last week."

"So, you just needed to be away from me for a while?" I asked, again calmly giving her a chance to elaborate. "Did you spend any time at our favorite secluded spot in the woods for a picnic and sex?"

Jan's smile disappeared and she looked a little concerned. "Why? Why would I go to that spot without you?"

"Let's start over. What did you do this weekend?" I asked cheerfully.

Jan froze looking a little confused before saying "Do you think something's wrong?"

"That's deflecting and didn't answer my question. I'll be a little blunt, how was your time with Rodger?"

"Who?" she asked now looking surprised as well as confused. "Why would you ask that?"

"Again, not answering the question. How was your time with Rodger, that guy you fucked at Maggie and Dan's party a few months ago?"

Jan hesitated a few seconds before answering. "I saw him after that party at the airport, but I didn't do anything with him on that business trip!" she insisted defensively. "I told you about that when I returned. We just had drinks at the airport bar before our flight back here."

"You're obfuscating and trying to deflect." Picking up my cellphone, I opened the screen with the video stopped at the image of Jan unlocking the mountain house door. Rodger was standing close behind her. As I handed her the phone, I said "I meant, how was your time with him this weekend? Did he just fuck you in the living room at the mountain house? Or did you sleep together in our bed there? And did he enjoy your blowjob in the hot tub? Hopefully you swallowed and didn't drip his cum into the water. I'm the one who has to clean that filter."