What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna also can't seem to forget. She is still pissed at Harry for his actions with Connie, but also, when she thinks of the interaction with Max she can't help but feel aroused. She wonders what she would have done if Max hadn't broken it off, or if Harry hadn't been there, and she is afraid. She is afraid there is a piece of her that wanted it to continue. When she takes her shower that morning she masturbates herself to the strongest orgasm she has had in years.

By Wednesday work concerns again become primary and Max and Harry begin working agreeably together.

It is five months before they all have to be thrown together again and the incidents are now just a long ago memory that is very seldom even thought about, by either of them.

*

One Thursday morning Mrs. Browne calls Harry up to her office. "How are you and Max getting along?" she asks.

"We're fine."

"And how's he doing? Have you smoothed his rough edges? Does he understand our business and how to go about it?"

"You were right. He is brilliant. He picks up everything exceptionally fast. In fact, there isn't much more I can teach him."

"That's what I was hoping you would tell me. Monday morning I will be moving him up to the 13th florl. Also Monday morning I will be moving you up to the 8th floor and giving you a considerable raise and a larger section of our business to be in charge of. What do you think?"

"How can I help but be ecstatic? A promotion, a raise, and him gone. What more can a man expect?"

"One other thing, tomorrow evening I will be having a get-together with senior management at my favorite restaurant to announce the promotions and to celebrate. You and Joanna have to come."

"Of course. How could we refuse?"

But that's exactly what Joanna wants to do. "We can't go," she tells Harry. "I'm sure Max will be there and I don't want to be around him."

"You know I can't refuse."

"Then you go yourself. I don't want to go. But remember we have to take John up to Boulder to his dorm and go through parent indoctrination on Saturday. So don't drink too much. You don't want to be hungover the next day."

"No, you've got to come. Mrs. Browne specifically invited you too. After all this I can't insult her by telling her you couldn't make it."

Joanna just sits and glares at Harry, thinking it over. Finally she agrees to go. "But we have to sneak out as early as we can," she demands.

It wasn't specifically a dislike for Max that made her reluctant to go. When Harry told her about it, she realized immediately that Max would have to be there, and the memory of the kiss and his caressing her pussy and her masturbating in the shower for a week afterwards made her hesitant. She is afraid of her own vulnerability.

*

When they arrive they are given an assigned table. Max and Connie are already seated at the table. Connie is dressed in a tight, form-fitting skirt with a slit up the side and a buttoned up the front blouse with the top three buttons unbuttoned; and of course, no bra. Joanna takes one look at her and is already angry. When they both stand up to shake Harry's and Joanna's hands, Harry is afraid to look at Connie, so while shaking Connie's hand he continues to look at Max.

Again, though, they are surprised by what a good time they are having. The food and service is excellent and the speeches not too long or convoluted. When it is breaking up they move to the bar. Before any of the other executives leave it seems they have to buy Max and Harry a drink and give their congratulations. So Harry and Joanna are not able to sneak out and are getting quite tipsy.

Connie moves over to Harry, puts one hand on his thigh; with her other hand she takes Harry's hand and tries to pull him up. "Come dance with me, Harry," she coos.

"I'm sorry, I really don't dance. I'm not much good at it," Harry tells her.

Joanna, who has mellowed after a few drinks, tells him, "Sure you do, Hon. Go dance with her if you want."

Harry doesn't really want to. He's afraid of a repeat of the last time they met, and he's afraid of offending her if he has to spend the evening fighting her off; but he reluctantly gives in.

Max grabs Joanna by the hand and says, "Come, you dance with me."

He tries to pull her close while dancing, but she holds hin at bay, and he remains a gentleman about it. "So tell me about yourself, Mrs. M, do you work outside the home?"

"Not now. I used to. But I quit about a year ago and I've been a lady of leisure ever since. We're taking my son up to start college tomorrow though, so we'll be empty-nesters and I've been thinking about going back to work."

"What happened?"

"I was an executive secretary for some bitch. She treated everybody like they were her personal slaves; never gave anybody any praise, just belittled them continually no matter what kind of a job they did. I finally had enough and just left; then I didn't feel like doing anything for a while."

"Mrs. M, are you always so impulsive?"

"It wasn't impulsive. I just had enough and I didn't need it. As you know my husband can support me very well. And you don't have to keep calling me Mrs. M. My name is Joanna; you can call me that."

"No I can't. I told you the first time I met you that I wanted to fuck you, and that hasn't changed one little bit. And when you finally become mine, when you start begging me to fuck you I want everyone to know that a married woman gave herself to me. A conquest of a Joanna is not as satisfying as a conquest of a Mrs. M. So, you see, you need to get it in your head: you will always be Mrs. M. to me."

"Your crudeness is only outdone by your ego. You can forget about it. It will never happen. I love my husband, I love my marriage, I love everything about it, and I would never do anything to jeopardize it. And I don't want to hear any more about it. Let's go back to the bar."

"Wait a minute. Look at your old man over there dancing with Connie. She's got her crotch up against his, her hands on his ass; she's almost dry-humping him right on the dance floor. Don't you think he's wanting to fuck her right now? I bet he's hard as a rock. What's wrong with us doing the same?"

For the first time, she looks over at Harry and Connie and feels an almost uncontrollable surge of anger. Her first impulse is to go over and punch Connie, but the fear of making a scene keeps her from it. "Let's go back to the bar," she tells Max again.

Harry and Connie follow them shortly after. Connie continues to fawn all over Harry, continually touching him, running her hand over his thigh, even running her fingers through his hair a few times. Joanna is livid.

Max picks up on it. "Say, I'm having a few people over at my place to continue our celebration. Why don't you two come with us and finish the evening."

Harry declines: "No, we have to drive up to Boulder tomorrow, and I've really had enough. Thanks anyway."

But Joanna agrees to go: "That sound good. I'm not ready to go home yet. Let's go Harry."

Harry doesn't understand what's gotten into Joanna, but doesn't want to start an argument, so agrees to go along.

Connie hasn't had but a couple of drinks, so she is again the designated driver. When the valet pulls her car up, Max tells Harry, "Get up front with "Connie if you want, I'll sit in back with Mrs. M."

But Joanna quickly intervenes: "No, no, no. Harry'll ride in the back with me where he belongs. You ride up front with Connie."

Nobody else shows up at Max's apartment. After Max and Harry and Joanna have a couple of more drinks at his bar in the den, Connie declares, "Well it looks like nobody else is going to make it to this party so I'm going to leave. I'm sure you guys can figure out how to get home." She then reaches over and kisses Harry, a passionate kiss, tongue probing his tongue; at the same time caresses his crotch. She whispers in his ear, "You can call me anytime." She breaks loose and tells Max, "See ya, Max," and heads for the door.

Max jumps up and escorts her to the door. After the door closes, he walks over and stands in front of Joanna, and says to Harry: "You really upset me tonight, Old Man."

"How's that, Max?"

"Makin' out with my woman, right in front of me, and right in front of Mrs. M. You ought to be ashamed of yourself."

"I wasn't makin' out with anybody, Max. I kept trying to push Connie away, and I told her a bunch of times to please stop what she was doing. I didn't know what else to do without creating a scene."

"Yeah, well, it didn't look like you were trying very hard. It looked like you were enjoying the hell out of it. What did you think you wanted going there, Ole Man? Did you think you could get a little swap thing goin'? You fuck Connie while I fuck Mrs. M? Is that what you want?"

Harry become red in the face, flustered, starts stuttering his words: "Nno! Nno! Tha-that's not at all what I had in mind. I love Joanna and Joanna only, and don't want anyone else, and I sure as hell don't want you touching Joanna."

"Well, I don't know, Old Man, you hurt me to the core. How would you feel if I did the same thing with Mrs. M right in front of you? How would that make you feel?"

And with that he pulls Joanna towards him, reaches behind her and takes hold of her ass and pulls her tight till she can feel his cock against her pussy. And he kisses her with a deep, passionate kiss, his tongue probing.

Again Joanna feels the electric shock surge through her body, the goose bumps, the tingling in her groin, the fast heart beat. She feels slightly dizzy, a moan involuntarily escapes her.

He releases her but caresses her breasts, moves his other hand down and caresses her pussy? "How about that, Old Man? How do you like that?"

"Yes, Harry, how do you like that? What if I did to Max what Connie does to you? What if I kiss him like she did to you? What if I caressed his cock like she did to you?" And she pulls Max to her and kisses him just as he had just kissed her, while she reaches down and caresses his cock through his pants. Even Max is caught by surprise.

"How about that, Harry?" Joanne continues. "How does that make you feel? Are you jealous now, are you angry?"

As most people do when confronted with something so surprising and out of the normal, Harry just sits there in stunned silence. He finally regains his senses. "Okay, I get it. I don't like it; I don't like it at all, and believe me, I won't ever let it happen again. Now can we get out of here and go home, Joanna? I'll call an Uber and we can wait outside for it to arrive."

And Joanna walks away from Max and takes Harry's arm and walks with him to the door.

When they get home, they fall into bed, without even getting undressed, overcome with too much drink and exhaustion. The next day, driving to Boulder, then moving their son in to the barracks, then spending the rest of the day in indoctrination meetings, they are miserable. On the way home, though, the feeling of loss of their son not living with them everyday hits them. Joanna moves over close to Harry and snuggles with him. When they get home Harry doesn't know exactly why he should have a guilty conscience, but he does, and so he goes out of his way to be extra special to Joanna in his love-making. He slowly undresses her, lays her gently on the bed, and kisses every inch of her body, finally settling on her pussy; kissing it, licking it, sucking on it, giving her three moaning, sheet-clutching, writhing orgasms.

*

Sunday they sit on the couch nestling together watching a football game, each thinking how happy they are with their life. Imagine that: a wife who enjoys watching football with her husband.

Monday and Tuesday, Max and Harry are both heavily engaged in moving to their new offices and getting closer acquainted with all the employees at their respective new locations. With no son to clean up after, with nothing really pressing her time, Joanna finds herself thinking more and more about Friday night. The more she thinks about it, the more angry she gets about Connie and Harry, but also she can't get over what happened between her and Max. And so it goes for her the rest of the week. She finds herself getting aroused thinking about it. She goes upstairs to the bedroom, undresses, and masturbates to a gut-wrenching orgasms.

For the next three weeks, everything is bliss, both at the office and at home. Harry has settled into his new position, has hired a new secretary, all he feels he ever needed anyway, and feels freer and easier without Max hanging around all day. Max is relishing in his new power and also feeling freer now that he doesn't have to

be nice to Harry all day.

On a Friday morning of the third week, Joanna gets a phone call. "Mrs. M, this is Max. Got a minute to talk?"

"What do you want, Max?"

"Are you still interested in going back to work?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Well, if you're interested, there may be an opening here. I can probably get you situated if you like."

"I don't know. I'm not sure I'd want to work with Harry all day."

"It would be in a completely different department. Why don't you at least come in and talk about it."

"Okay. I guess I can do that."

"Good. Can you be at my office at 2:00 this afternoon? I'll set aside time for you."

"Yeah, I guess I can do that."

"Great. I'll see you then."

*

Max is dressed in an expensive suit and looks, and also acts, very professional to Joanna. She is impressed.

"So, what's the job?" she asks as she takes a chair in front of his desk.

"I need a personal, executive assistant." He puts a special emphasis on personal.

"Oh no! I couldn't do that. With our history, Harry would kill me."

"Wait a minute now. At least hear what I've got to say."

"I'm listening."

"First of all, I think I can make it attractive enough so that Harry will accept it gracefully."

"Like how attractive?"

"How about a salary that almost matches Harry's, right away, to start? And instead of having to wait for the normal six months to be vested in a 401K and stock options, we'd waive that and begin that the day you start."

"Why would you do all that for an inexperienced person in your business like me? You must have some ulterior motive."

"No ulterior motive. I have faith in you that you can do the job, and since your old man has been such a loyal and long-time employee, I am sure you would also have the best interest of the company at heart. I don't want to hire someone I don't know, then find a month later they can't do the job or can't keep their mouth shut about our business and I have to let them go and start over. That wastes time and money. I'd rather go with what I believe I know and trust."

"What does private mean?"

"Whatever I say it means, whenever."

"I don't understand."

"Let me be honest with you Mrs. M." He gets up and walks around to the front of the desk and sits on the edge of it in front of Joanna, talks to her in a confidential tone: "As you know I can be crude. I make remarks in private that can be construed as sexist and would not be tolerated by most people. That's one of the things you would have to put up with. And I would expect more than just work related chores done. I would expect you to be in the office before me, and everything set up for my arrival, including fresh coffee. and sometimes you would have to work late. I promise I won't over do it though. And I expect you to handle personal items for me, making reservations at hotels and restaurants, picking up my cleaning, etc. When I want to go someplace, even out of town, I would expect you to get the arrangements made and reservations made without question or without failure. I don't want to hear they are all booked up or that no reservations are available. I expect you to get it done with no excuses. Also, you would have access to very private information, covering the business, but also my own private life. I would expect complete secrecy about all of it. I would require you sign an non-disclosure agreement. The penalty for breaking it would be very severe. I promise I won't berate you or mistreat you like your previous boss, and I will give you all the praise and bonuses you deserve. All of that is why I am willing to pay so much. What do you think, can you handle all that?"

"Can I think about it?"

"No! I would like an answer now."

"You make it tough."

"Well, there's one other thing. I'm gonna make it an even tougher decision. I don't want you dressed like some housewife while you're working for me." He gets up and takes a checkbook out of a drawer. "I want you to go get a new wardrobe. How much do you think you need for that, would a thousand do it? You can go shopping tomorrow and I'll expect you on Monday morning."

"How do I tell Harry?"

"You'll have to figure that out yourself. But I've given you enough ammunition to get it done, if you're resourceful."

He walks around to the front of the desk again, lays the check on the desktop in front of Joanna. "What do you say?" He reaches his hand out for Joanna to shake. "Do we have a deal?"

She stands and takes his hand. He holds on to it, doesn't let it go. "Oh, about that wardrobe. I want it to be sexy. I want my people dressed in a way that I want them to look. So I want tight fitting blouses and short skirts, items that show off your assets. And you are not to call me Max, from now on, in public or private, you will call me Sir. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

With that, he pulls her to him and says, "A kiss to seal the deal?" and before she can reply his lips are on hers, his tongue is probing hers. She is again struck with the electric shock and feels herself going weak. But she manages to pull away and run out the door, leaving him standing there wondering what just happened. Now, did she accept or not?

Joanna takes five or six steps out the door, turns around and goes back in to the office grabs the check off the desk and runs back out the door. "See you Monday," she yells behind her as she goes.

*

Now, how to get this by Harry: The universal way for a woman to get what she wants from a man--a martini, lingerie, and sex. She greets Harry at the door in see-through lingerie with a martini in each hand. Right away he knows something is amiss. "Okay," he says, "what do you want or what have you done?"

"Why would you think that? Why can't a loving wife, who has missed her sexy husband all day, just want to show him how much she loves him when he comes home from a hard day at the office? Why don't you take your drink and follow me upstairs and let me make mad passionate love to you? I've been wanting it all day."

"How can I refuse an offer like that? But I still think you're after something."

Afterwards, as they snuggle together, she tells him about the job. He pushes away. "No fucking way!" he shouts. "I can't let you do that. I forbid it!"

"You can't let me? You forbid it? I'm not your property nor am I your child. I hope you don't mean that."

"You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that. But it would hurt me very deeply if you went to work with him."

"Don't you trust me, Harry?"

"I trust you just fine. It's him I don't trust."

"Well, I've already accepted the job, Harry. But please don't worry. I know how to handle him. In all our years of marriage don't you think I've been hit on many times, sometimes very heavily, even by some of your close associates, and I've never been tempted," she lies. "You know I love you, and you only, and I love our life together, and would never do anything to jeopardize that."

"What's he paying you?"

"Not that much, but it'll keep me busy for a while so I don't have to rattle around this empty house all day."