What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can he do but accept the situation as it is?

The next day she first goes to the bank and deposits the check Max gave her, opening a new account separate from their joint account. She'll have to set up direct deposit at the job so Harry doesn't find out how much she's being paid, at least until tax time. She then goes shopping for a new wardrobe. She buys some tight-fitting blouses, a couple of short, tight-fitting skirts. On her way to the check-out counter, she notices an outfit on one of the mannequins that reminds her of the outfit that Connie wore that night. This is a tight-fitting, tan satin button-down-the-front blouse with matching satin, short skirt with a slit down the side. She wonders if she wears that with Harry one night if she will get the same reaction Connie got with him. She decides to get it. She also realizes she has to pay for some of this out of their joint account or Harry will wonder how she is able to purchase a new wardrobe without spending any money. She then heads over to Victoria's Secret for some new underwear. When she gets back home, she leaves everything in the trunk of her car. Luckily Harry doesn't ask to see any of it.

*

Monday morning she dresses as she normally would and goest in to Max's office.

"You're not dressed properly," he tells her immediately upon seeing her.

"I know it, but I figured I would have to spend today filling out W-4s and employment contracts and that agreement you wanted, and getting acclimated to where everything is, so I thought this would be more appropriate. I will dress properly tomorrow, I promise." And so it was.

Before she leaves Monday evening, Max gives her the key to his office so she can get in before he arrives. Tuesday, she gets up and showers and dresses as she normally would and leaves the house before Harry wakes. Since she is at the office before everyone, she changes clothes when she gets there. And she does this every morning from then on so that Harry would not see how she is dressed.

*

"Very nice," Max sys when he sees her. "But you need to unbutton at least one more button."

Which she does.

After that, and for the next three months, things go extremely smoothly. Max turns out to be the perfect boss. She turns out to be very good at what she does and Max complements her frequently, and is a gentleman the whole time. Though he does make some double entendre statements a few times, he never directly hits on her. And at home, Harry is becoming acclimated and accepting of her working there.

Joanna, though she can't exactly put her finger on why, is finding herself a little upset that Max has quit trying to seduce her. Was she not attractive to him anymore? Or was the previous attention he had paid her merely some kind of game?

Then one afternoon when she gets back from lunch, she walks into Max's office and finds Connie there sitting on Max's lap with her blouse open and Max fondling and kissing her breasts. She suddenly feels a horrible pang of jealousy and turns and walks away and sits down at her desk outside Max's office. A couple of minutes later Connie walks out buttoning up her blouse. She winks at Joanna and says, "I was just leaving anyway, sweetie. He's all yours now."

What's she mean by that? that bitch, Joanna thinks.

When Max calls her into his office she is still visibly upset. But Max pretends not to notice and goes about business as if nothing at all happened.

The next morning when she dresses at the office, she puts on the outfit, the satin one she ostensibly was saving for Harry, leaves her bra in her desk. If that's what he likes, she thinks, we'll see how he likes this. And she keeps one extra button unbuttoned.

Max notices but doesn't say anything. But she notices the pleasurable look on his face and smiles to herself. Ah, I still do have it. I bet he knows now what's better than Connie's. And she never puts the bra back on at the office again.

Harry doesn't know how she is dressing upstairs on the 13th. He has been so busy at his new position it is hard to get away from his office. He has snuck up a couple of times to ask Joanna to lunch but she wasn't there and Max's door was closed. Some of the other employees, of course, have had occasion to see her up there, but they assume either that Harry knows about it and approves, or if he doesn't know, they are afraid to inform him.

The following Monday, when Joanna is about to leave for the day, Max informs her he needs her to stay late for some unfinished business. Then, after everybody is gone, he calls her into his office. When she walks in he walks behind her and closes the door. "I've been thinking," he says, "I need to make some changes in the dynamic around here, and I want it to begin immediately." He walks up behind her and puts his hands on her shoulders so she can't turn around to face him.

"What kind of changes?" she asks.

He reaches around her waist and pulls her to him so that her ass is pressed against his groin. He moves her hair off her shoulder and kisses her on the neck and then up to her ear and kisses her there and whispers: "Shh. Don't talk. Just listen." She is shaking, her palms are sweaty. "Imagine this scenario for a moment. I turn your around and kiss you passionately. I unbutton your blouse and drop it to the floor. I then caress each breast, slowly, and kiss each one, I run my tongue across your nipples. I continue to run my tongue down your body till I get to your navel."

"Please stop, Max. We can't do this."

He reaches up to caress her breasts with one hand, the other reaches down and starts caressing her pussy. "I kiss you there while I undo your skirt and drop it to the floor, then drop your panties to the floor. You step out of them and spread your legs a little to allow me access to your pussy, which I begin to kiss and lick and suck. I then work my tongue back up your body, stopping to caress and kiss your breasts again, and again meet your lips with mine."

"Don't, Max, please don't." She feels light-headed. Her heart is beating so hard she can hear it.

"You then start undressing me. When you undo my pants and drop them to my ankles, you gently kiss my cock and lick it and take the head in your mouth for just a second. We move to the couch where I eat your pussy till you have two or three gigantic orgasms."

"Don't do this to me, Max, I'm happily married. I can't."

"And then I lay you down on the couch and I fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I know that's what you want, Mrs. M, don't you?"

"No I didn't. I told you no from the very beginning."

He continues to caress her pussy. He pulls her skirt up and moves his hand underneath her skirt, moves her panties aside, and gets access to her bare pussy. "I could have taken you anytime I wanted, and you know it. I suspected you would let me the very first time I kissed you and felt you in the car that day when you drove me home. I felt your reaction. Then at my apartment, I was sure of it. I could have fucked you right there in front of your old man if I pushed it, and you would have let me. You would have relished it. Admit it."

"No, I would never have let that happen. I love my husband."

"Maybe you do, but you want me. You want me to fuck you so bad, don't you, Mrs. M?

"We can't. Please don't do this to me."

He inserts his finger into her pussy and caresses her clit. She starts to cry.

"Sure we can, Mrs. M, just admit you want it. You know it's going to happen. You won't be able to quit thinking about it. Tomorrow or the day after you're going to be in here begging me to fuck you--you know it. I could be eating your cunt right now."

Her body suddenly shudders, she lets out a moan. She has an orgasm, a small one to be sure, but enough to let her know it's over. She's a goner, and she knows it.

"Yes, Max, I want it," she almost whispers.

He turns her around, kisses her, unbuttons her blouse, drops it to the floor, moves to her breasts, then down to her belly, removes her skirt and panties, kisses her vagina. "Now undress me," he tells her.

She undresses him, they move to the couch. He kisses her, then slowly moves down her body with his tongue. He inserts his tongue in her pussy and licks, finds her clit, pulls it between his lips and sucks and licks it. At first she lays passively, but as he continues to work his tongue on her she starts moving her hips, thrusting them into him, trying to fuck his face. This orgasm is powerful, but not as powerful as the second, because after the first Max doesn't stop. Her third orgasm is a violent, screaming, writhing, head clutching, trying to pull his face insider her orgasm.

"Now fuck me, Max."

"No, Mrs. M. It isn't going to work that way. You have to beg me to fuck you. I want to hear you say your cunt, your tits, your body, all of you, belong to me. Say it!"

"Please fuck me, Max, I beg you."

"Tell me your cunt is mine. I want you to use the words, and I want to know that this isn't just a done time thing. You are mine from now on."

"Yes, Max, I belong to you. My cunt is yours. My tits are yours. All of me is yours for as long as you want me. Please don't tease me anymore. Fuck me now, PLEASE!

After another mind-blowing orgasm, one even better than she had dreamed of and hoped for, they lie cuddled together on the couch, Joanna kissing Max, nibbling on his neck, more content than she ever remembers being, she comments, "Harry can never find out."

"No, no, Mrs. M. Just the opposite. You are going to suck my cock and swallow my cum and I am going to fuck you; and he is going to watch. He is going to know you belong to me and he can't do anything about it."

"But that will end my marriage. I couldn't take that. What would I do then? You aren't going to marry me, I'm sure about that."

"You're probably worried about nothing. What if I can make him an offer he can't refuse? Besides, he may not know it yet, but he may be one of those husbands who gets off watching their wives get it on with another man. And you might find it exciting and it turns you on to do it in front of him. And one other thing: you will call me Sir. I don't want to hear you use my name again or you will have to be punished."

*

The next week settled into a routine. Joanna gets to the office, changes clothes, makes coffee, sets everything up and waits for Max. When Max comes in, she gets on her knees, undoes his pants, and makes love to his cock, the way he taught her to do. At the end of the day, after everyone leaves, they fuck. They are like newlyweds. The more they fuck the more they want to fuck.

Harry is getting suspicious. Joanna doesn't talk much to him lately, and they are not having sex. When he tries to talk to her about it, she tells him it's just problems at work that she can't talk about.

Thursday afternoon Max tells Joanna, "I don't like this arrangement. It's not enough. I want more personal time with you, not just in the office. I've got a business meeting in New York that's going to last all next week. I want you to make reservations at one of the best hotels for Sunday through the next Sunday. Since it's a business meeting we can't be in the same room, so get adjoining rooms with a connecting door."

"You want me to go with you?"

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. And, tomorrow pack a bag to last you for two days. Tomorrow night you're coming home with me and spending the weekend with me till we leave. You can go home Sunday and pack for the next week in New York."

"How am I going to tell Harry?"

"I'm going to handle that. Now do as you're told."

Friday afternoon Max tells Joanna, "Call your old man and have him come up to see me right away."

When Harry arrives, Max gets up and locks the door with a key and puts the key in his pocket. Joanna is sitting on the couch in the satin outfit with the blouse unbuttoned all the way down to her navel. She has her legs crossed and the split skirt shows her whole thigh. Harry just stares. He is speechless.

"I want to explain our new dynamic," Max says to Harry. "Her cunt, her tits, her whole body, all of her, is mine. And you, Old Man, are going to accept it. And you are going to accept it gracefully."

"Like hell! I don't believe it."

"Tell him, Mrs. M."

She didn't think she would have the courage to do this, but she looks over at Harry pleadingly, "I love you Harry and I love our marriage, but I've given my cunt to Max."

"Fuck this!" Harry yells, and jumps up and tries to open the door to leave. He stands with his hand on the doorknob and tells Max, "You might as well let me go. You can't hold me here forever."

"Sit down, old man, and listen a minute. I have a proposition for you. I have a business meeting in New York all next week, and Mrs. M is going with me. What's more she won't be going home to you tonight. She is going to spend the weekend at my place. And when we get back, and in the future, she will spend some time at my place instead of yours, and sometimes I may come over to your place to fuck her there. And at least once, you are going to watch while she sucks my cock and swallows my cum, and you are going to watch while I fuck her. I don't care if you watch after that first time, you can or not, but you are going to watch at least once. And you are going to accept all this graciously.

"Mrs. M is in love with her marriage and she not only doesn't want it to end, but she wants it to continue for all intents and purposes as it always has. So, if you accept these conditions, when we get back a week from Sunday, you will be made a vice president, we'll move your office up to the 12th floor, you'll be given a substantial raise and a company car and driver and an unlimited expense account."

"And if I don't?"

"You have a few options. First, you may decide to divorce her. If the divorce is amicable and you treat her nicely and fairly, you would be allowed to resign and you would receive a substantial severance package and glowing references for any future employer.

"Or you could choose to go along with the arrangement, but be a prick about it, and mistreat Mrs. M or belittle her or show the world that you are unhappy with her. Or you could choose to divorce her, but not be amicable and try to get everything you can and degrade her as much as you can. In that case, something might show up that would cause us to have to terminate you with cause. There would be no severance package. There would be no glowing references, in fact any inquiries to us would probably be very negative. It might be very hard for you to obtain gainful employment.

"I might also explain to you that I pay Mrs. M a substantial wage and she could easily afford to divorce you if she should so choose, or if you choose to divorce her, and she could live very comfortably without anything from you."

"Ill go to Mrs. Browne and see what she thinks of all this."

"You could do that. But let me remind you that I am her nephew. I know she thinks highly of you, but face it, Old Man, when push comes to shove, who's side do you think she would fall on? Blood or no-blood?"

"I'll take you to court and you'd have to prove any charges."

"I'm sure people would show up to verify everything and records would appear to prove any allegations. Anyway, I'm through talking about it. Let's get started now. Mrs. M, get undressed."

Joanna stands up, undresses, stands there naked waiting for further orders from Max.

'Now come over here, get on your knees and show you old man how you make love to my cock, like you know how to do so well."

And Joanna obeys.

Harry screams: "Let me out of here, now! I don't want to watch t his"

Max reaches in his pocket and throws the key on the floor in front of Harry while Joanna continues to lick his cock. "We expect an answer when we get back, Old Man. You got one week to choose which it will be."

Harry stumbles with the lock but finally gets the door open and rushes out.

*

Harry goes directly to the bar across the street and orders a martini. In the past Harry has lost every battle he's ever had with martinis, and three hours later, he is losing this one badly also, when in walks Connie. She sees him but chooses to sit at the other end of the bar. He staggers over to her. H's slurring his words. "I gotta tell you sumpin. Your boyfren is sheatin on you. He's acrosh the shtreet fucking my wife right now."

"You're drunk, Harry. Who's this boyfriend who's fucking your wife?"

"Why Max of coursh. How bout you n me have revenge shex?"

"Max isn't my boyfriend, Harry, he's just a friend. I really don't care who he does or doesn't fuck. I'm gay, Harry, so if I was interested in fucking anybody it would be Joanna, not Max. But I have a girlfriend and I'm meeting her here in a few minutes. Besides, you're almost old enough to be my father. If I wasn't gay, why would I want to fool with an old man like you? Especially when there was a young, virile, handsome man like Max around?

"Then what bout all those times you fallin' all over me?"

"That was a favor for Max. He wanted see how Joanna would react, how much he could manipulate her when she was a little jealous and angry. I guess it worked pretty good, huh?"

"You're a bitch and boff you are ash-oles."

A young lady with a butch haircut and dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans walks up to Connie and kisses her on the cheek. "Hey sweetie, you ready to go?"

Connie rises from the stool and takes her arm. Then to Harry: "I may be both those things, Harry, but at least I'm not down here drowning myself in booze while my wife is upstairs being fucked by another man. Good luck cuck." And she exits arm in arm with her girlfriend.

Harry sits there ordering more martinis until his head hits the bar and he's asleep. The bartender has a special cab he calls in such instances. If the drunk customer can't or won't pay the fare, the bar covers it and worries about collecting from the patron later. The bartender and another customer carry Harry to the cab and send him home.

The sun shining brightly in his face wakes him the next morning. He is lying on the living room floor just inside the front door, which is open with the key in the lock. He is still in his suit and his head is throbbing. He takes a 30-minute shower, then goes to bed and sleeps all day and most of the night. When he rises the next morning he calls for an Uber to take him to pick up his car at his office. He doesn't want to be at the house when Joanna comes to pack for her trip, so he drives up to Boulder to see his son. It is late and already dark when he gets back. There is a note on the counter:

My Dearest Harry,

I truly love you, I do. But I can't help it, Harry, I have to do this. Please don't leave me. I'll see you in a week.

J.

He crumbles up the note and throws it on the floor. "Bitch!" he mumbles under his breath.

The next week is a wasted week at work. He is distracted and short-tempered with everyone. All he can think about is what he is going to do. He vacillates back and forth between his options, now thinking one is the right solution, then another, then another. It is Saturday before he definitely makes up his mind.

Once the decision is made, he feels like a load has been lifted off his chest. That evening he watches a comic movie and actually laughs through it. Sunday, he rises, makes himself breakfast, cleans the house, makes himself a bowl of popcorn and watches football and waits for Joanna to come home.

Now, before we discover what Harry's decision is, let me ask you, Dear Reader, if you're still with me, What would you do? If you had a week to ponder, what would you do?