What Would You Do for a Vaccine?

Story Info
Does a prick for a prick sounds fair? A suck for a stick?
3.9k words
3.95
9.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all going to plan, until it wasn't.

Jillian had done everything right. Since a young age, she had wanted to be a pediatrician, and now that she was in college as a pre-med student, it finally seemed that her goal was within her grasp. She had worked hard in high school to get into a top college, and she had decent grades in organic chemistry and other classic "weeder" classes that were often a wakeup call for aspiring doctors who just couldn't hack it. She even had a wonderful service trip lined up for spring break her junior year to go down to the Dominican Republic and help with an NGO that fixes cleft palates. It was a program that would look great on her med school applications senior year and would let her helps some needy children, which is why she wanted to go into med school in the first place.

Then came the COVID-19 pandemic, and suddenly an international trip seemed out of the question. Jillian's program would only let her go if she could provide proof that she had received one of the FDA approved vaccines, and the second dose had to be administered two weeks before she departed. While she was eligible according to the states guidelines, the only pharmacy that had vaccines in the area was the pharmacy located at the health center at the university, and they were prioritizing older professors, staff, and administration rather than the young and healthy students. Jillian understood all that, but it was frustrating nonetheless.

"Why don't you ask Patrick?" her friend Lucy suggested. Jillian and Lucy had been Skyping most days, since during COVID the students were bound to their dorms for everything but the most necessary trips out. Lucy had been Jillian's freshman year roommates and they had bonded instantly, despite their differences. While Jillian was a shorter 5'5'' and from the midwest, Lucy was a statuesque 5'10'' and from Los Angeles. Jillian had wavy auburn hair, which she usually kept up in a ponytail while at school, and large natural C-cup breasts that really contrasted with her flat, athletic tummy that she kept in good shape by jogging regularly, though her curvy hips fit in to give her a classic "s" shape. Lucy, a strawberry blond with smaller size A-cup breasts, also kept in good shape, but she was a spinning fanatic.

"What about Patrick?" Jillian asked back over Skype. Patrick was a pharmacy student who showed up in some of Jillian's pre-med classes since their coursework overlapped a good bit in the hard sciences. "He's always struck me as a little, I don't know, creepy."

"Patrick? I never got that vibe from him," Lucy responded. "Besides, he works at the pharmacy on campus where they're dispensing vaccines, it's part of his pharmacy degree program, maybe he knows how to work the system and get you a vaccine."

"I guess it's worth a text," Jillian decided, but she wasn't thrilled about it. Patrick was always staring at her boobs, or at least so she thought, and the way he greased his hair back always made her think of some pimp from the '70s in Time Square (or at least how they looked in the movies). Still, with her service trip on the line, there was nothing she wasn't willing to consider.

After finishing her Skype with Lucy, Jillian texted Patrick, asking what he might know about how to get even just one extra vaccine.

To Jillian's surprised, Patrick texted right back, and her heart sank reading his words: "Sorry Jill, but we can't skip anyone in the line, we just have to give them out as we're told."

However, just as soon as she had resigned herself to not getting a vaccination, her phone suddenly lit up with a Facetime video call - and it was Patrick.

Confused but hopeful, Jillian swiped to answer the call.

"Jilly!" Patrick playfully sang when his face popped up on her phone, "what's going on my dear, you need a vaccine, hon?"

"Hey Patrick," Jillian said, a little hesitantly, trying to figure out what was going on. "I'm hoping to still make my service trip to the Dominican Republican for spring break, but I need to be vaccinated before then, and it doesn't look likely."

"Oh, you're running out of time my dear, you should have reached out earlier."

Jillian frowned. "But I thought you said you can't-"

"Oh, I had to text that back, I don't want to leave any incriminating evidence, and I'd get in trouble if I was playing favorites, even though you know you're my favorite, right Jilly?"

"Very funny," Jillian replied. "So does that mean you can hook me up? How does it work?"

"At the pharmacy, we administer four doses an hour, one every fifteen minutes, for twelve hours, from seven a.m. to seven p.m.," Patrick explained. "That's forty-eight doses a day, but we get them in blocks of fifty, ten vials with five doses each, so we actually have a surplus of a couple every day. I caught the head pharmacist trying to give the extras to his friends and family, and since he didn't want to lose his job if I spilled the beans, he let's me get half of the extras, so I can give them to whomever I want." At that point he smiled, and looked Jillian up and down through the phone, or at least as much as he could in the frame of the Facetime call, which reached from the top of her head down to the top of her breasts, hidden under a school sweatshirt. She fought back the urge to shiver; this was the Patrick she had warned Lucy about, the one that creeped her out. "So if you want to come by tomorrow just after seven in the evening, I can hook a girl up."

Jillian was still hesitant to trust Patrick, but she had no choice. "Awesome, you're the best, Pat!" she said as sweetly as she could. "And if there's every anything I can do for you, let me know."

"Oh, don't worry your pretty head about it, darling," was all Patrick said.

* * *

Jillian was too nervous to focus during her Zoom classes the next day, she kept thinking about whether she made the right choice. Still, she was committed at this point, and if she didn't take the shot, then someone else would, someone else Patrick knew most likely, so why shouldn't it be her?

It had been a few days since she had a valid excuse to leave her dorm, so Jillian was excited to get out, and it helped that the weather was unseasonably warm. She put on a white sports bra and a pink tank top, her breasts pushing out through the top opening just a bit. On the bottom she had a pair of pink panties and matching gym shorts, and she slipped on a pair of running shoes and athletic socks. If she felt well enough after the shot, maybe she could sneak in a quick jog before dinner was delivered to her dorm room.

She made her way across campus to the pharmacy in the health center, and she found Patrick without any trouble. He was giving the last "regular" patient of the day a vaccine in the corner of the pharmacy, injecting the needle into a shoulder and telling the patient to wait fifteen minutes before going anywhere, just in case. Having done classes on Zoom for so long, she had forgotten how tall he was, over 6 feet and with an athletic build, aquiline nose, olive skin, and the slicked back hair she had seen the day before on Facetime. He saw her as he was finishing up with the other patient, and gave her a quick wink and an even quicker smile.

Once he was freed up, he took a quick look around the room to see if anyone was watching, then gestured for her to follow him behind the pharmacy counter and into the back room. Nervous, Jillian followed quickly behind, not wanted to be seen in this situation that wasn't fully on the up and up.

The back room was larger than she had expected, dimly lit and packed full of storage for everything they sold out front, from gauze and bandages to pills and snacks. Humming in the middle of everything was a large refrigerator, and Jillian guessed that's where the vaccines were stored for usage, since they had to be kept at a certain frigid temperature prior to use.

"Jilly, I can't tell you how touched I am you came to me for your problem," Patrick said, hopping up to sit on a sturdy looking hard plastic table off to the side that held various forms and paperwork. "It was almost like this was fate, you coming to me like this." From the mess of the table he found a single syringe, presumably the vaccine. "I thawed this one out just for you, so it should be good to go now." He put it down, then pulled out his phone and showed her a countdown timer, currently at about twenty-three minutes. "This is how much time we have until it spoils from being out of the cold for too long, so we should be good." He looked at her from his angle, now with a perfect view of her ample bosom, fit stomach, round hips, and athletics runner's legs. Jillian suddenly felt very uncomfortable in her workout gear, and she wished she had maybe dressed with a little less skin showing. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts, hoping to be subtle about it.

"Yeah, pretty funny," she said, knowing she sounded nervous. "Is there anything you need from me for this, or-"

"Honey, honey, hold up," Patrick interjected. "Let's not rush through thing, how often do we get to hang out these days? Let's catch up a bit first. Tell me more about this trip you'll be going on?"

Frustrated but happy to be discussing her trip, Jillian started telling him everything about the project, going down to the rural villages in the Dominican, away from the cities where she could make the most difference. It put her at ease, discussing something that she had been looking forward to and that didn't involve Patrick.

"Sounds like a great trip, hon," he said when she was finished. "And I'm so happy I get to help you with it."

"Yeah," she said, "I-"

Before she could say anything more, Patrick leapt up from the table he had been sitting on and leaned in and kissed her, and she jumped back, not expecting it. "Oh," she said, softly, looking back at Patrick, who was staring at her, mouth slightly open. "Sorry. I didn't, I mean . . . "

"Do you actually like me, Jill?" Patrick asked, for the first time a hint of rage seeping into his voice, though his face maintained the perfect mask. "Or were you just using me for this?" He held up the vaccine and gestured with it, too wild for her taste, the precarious vial jerking around in his hand.

"Patrick, I like you as a friend!" Jillian pleaded. "I thought you just wanted to help me with my mission so I could help the children-"

"Get real, Jillian," said Patrick, "you don't care about the children, you just want something that looks good on your med school applications." Tears started welling in her eyes, as she realized what he was saying - everything - was true. She could go on and on about helping the poor indigent population, but at the end of the day it was all about getting into a school that would help her career. "You're just selfish, Jillian," Patrick continued. "You're a tease." He looked at the vaccine syringe. "And I don't think I can in good conscience give this to you."

"No, please, Patrick, please" Jillian was almost bawling now, the tears dropping from her eyes and down her cheek. "Please, I need this trip, you're right, I need it for my application, I need it because I'm selfish." That got his attention, as he put the syringe down on the table. "I'll do anything, please."

Patrick smiled at that. "Anything?"

Jillian sighed, knowing she was trapped. "What do you want?"

Patrick walked over to her, crossing the distance in a step. He leaned down to kiss her again, and this time she opened her mouth and kissed back. For about a minute they made out, as his hands ran down her back from her shoulders to her rear, his left hand cupping her right cheek. She tried to fight the urge to react to the hand, to focus on kissing him. Finally, he broke their embrace, and leaned back against the table, smiling.

"Not too bad, eh, honey?" he asked, his smarmy demeanor back.

"I guess," Jillian answered, trying not to sound like she was pouting.

"You guess?" Patrick repeated, the rage creeping back in. "You 'guess' that kissing me wasn't too bad?" He shook his head. "And to think I was going to give you this after that," he said, indicating the syringe again.

"Patrick, you have to-" Jillian began, but he interjected, "I don't have to do anything I don't want to. And if you want me to give you the shot, you're gonna have to make me really, really want to."

Jillian bowed her head, choking back tears, resigned. "What do you want?" she asked.

Instead of answering, he walked over to her, slowly, and without saying a word, he reached under the bottom of her tank top and started lifting it over her head. She braced herself, knowing what was coming, and sure enough his thumb hooked her sports bra, pulling it up and off with the tank top. He threw both the sports bra and the tank top on the table behind him, as she covered her now-naked breasts with her arms. He leaned in again and kissed her, and as she kissed back, he hands slid under her arms and grabbed her breasts, roughly, squeezing them, or as much of them as he could fit in his hands. She moaned, in angst at the groping she knew she didn't want, but he must have interpreted it as her moaning in pleasure as his hands continued, squeezing even harder, then playing with her nipples, which become heard and erect under his touch, much to Jillian's shame.

Patrick disengaged from her lips and ducked his mouth down to her left nipple, running his tongue over it and sending jolts down Jillian's spine. He stayed there for thirty seconds before moving on to the right nipple, biting down softly but noticeably with his teeth. She shuddered again.

"You like that, baby?" Patrick asked as he positioned himself back to leaning against the table.

She knew better than to contradict him at this point. "I loved it, baby," she said, as sultry as she could manage. It didn't sound real coming out of her mouth, but Patrick must have wanted to believe it, since his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I'm sure you did, baby," he said. He stood there for a minute, taking in her half naked body, the tits she had always suspected him of desiring now there for his pleasure. Then he fished his phone out of his pocket and held up a timer. "Looks like we have about twelve minutes before the vaccine is spoiled from being out of the cold too long," he said, a wicked smile crossing his lips. "That's a decent amount of time. I wonder how we could spend it." Jillian grew pale, not sure what he had in mind, but not loving the idea of any of the options.

She didn't have to wonder long, as he reached out to her, one hand on each shoulder, and pressed down, forcing her to her knees. "I bet you can get me to bust before the vaccine does," he said, laughing at his own joke. "Let's say if you can manage that, you'll get your first dose right after."

Jillian knew there was nothing to do but go along with him. She had come to far, let this sick man grab her breasts and make her beg. She reached up to undo the belt of his khaki pants and then the button and zipper of his fly. "That's it, baby," he encouraged her, "you've got me so hard, I bet it won't take long, baby." She pulled down the pants and then his blue boxers, revealing a mostly hard cock of about seven inches, veiny and medium in girth, coming out of a wild, unkept bush of black public hair, two chestnut-sized balls hanging loosely below. "Go on baby, show me how you love me."

Jillian was no virgin, but she wasn't the most experienced sexually, either. She had surrendered her V-card to her high school boyfriend after prom night when they were both 18, but then when she got to college she was so focused on her studies it was rare for her to go out to parties and meet anyone. Once, freshman year, she had met a senior at a frat party that her friend Lucy had dragged her to and wound up back in his bedroom, though for the most part if was a drunken stupor for both of them and she couldn't remember much of the encounter, including if she had given him head. Jillian wasn't a big fan of oral, of putting the mouth around part of the body that she didn't consider very clean, but now, with Patrick's dong staring right at her, she had no choice.

Slowly, she opened her mouth, taking in his head first, suckling on it like the a lollipop. "That's it babe," Patrick cooed. She kept sucking, and slowly took more and more of his meat into her mouth, an inch, another, then another, until about half of his cock was past her lips.

"Gotta go faster than that, babe," he said, as he moved his hands from her shoulders to the back of her head, and without warning pulled her head in, forcing more of his cock down her throat. "Tick tock."

Jillian gagged, coughing, but she couldn't disengage with his hands on her head. She did what she could to breath from her nose as she bobbed on Patrick's cock. She could taste the salty brine of his precum, indicating he was hopefully about to shoot soon. She could feel the heft of his cock, the weight of it, the heat emanating from his sex organ as it glided into and out of her mouth. Her tongue could feel every vein.

She would have cried, but she was out of tears.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Patrick started to arch his back and flex every muscle in his body. He kept his hands on her head and shot his load inside her mouth. She tried to swallow what she could, but some seeped out from her lips, dribbling down her chin.

"Classic," Patrick laughed, and Jillian panicked as she heard the shutter sound on his phone and a brief flash illuminating the dimly lit back room of the pharmacy. "Oooh, this is going to be a nice one for the spank bank," he said, showing the photo to Jillian. She saw herself, topless, breasts and nipples entirely visible, Patrick's cock in her mouth, cum seeping outward. "But don't worry babe, I won't share it with anyone. And besides, you've kept your end of the bargain, it's time I kept mine."

Too stunned to say anything, Jillian just watched as he hitched his pants up, then quickly and deftly prepped the needle for use, swiping her bare shoulder with alcohol and administered the shot to her arm. She felt a brief pinch and then pure relief, as she imagined the dose flowing through her body and her immune system gearing up.

"Thanks Patrick," she said, breaking the silence, covering her chest with her hands. "I, um, owe you one."

"Oh, don't mention it Jilly. You've been so good to me, it's only fair I return the favor."

"Return the favor?" she asked, not understanding.

Instead of answering, he walked back over to her, and then took another step until he was behind her. His hands grabbed the sides of her gym shorts, and he started to pull down.

"Patrick . . . " she started to say, fear in her voice.

"Shhh, it's ok babe, you got me off, it's only fair I get you off too." By now her shorts were down below her knees, and he had made sure to pull her pink panties down with them, revealing her shaved pussy.

"You look so good down there babe, I can't wait to fuck you," he said, repositioning his hands. The left hand darted between her lower lips, causing her to inhale her breath sharply. "That's right baby" he said, his right hand forcing her arms away from her chest so he could play with the C-cups again. "This'll be so good."

Against her own wishes, she was starting to get wet. His deft fingers had separated her lips and exposed her clit, and his index finger rubbed back and forth over it like he was strumming a guitar. "Ooooooh," she said, starting to feel the orgasm building as he kept exciting her clit.

"Yeah, that's it babe," he said, keeping the stimulation of her clit going while he slipped his middle finger into her, in and out, in and out. At first she recoiled at this intrusion, but he held her tight across the chest and it felt so good, and she eased back into it. "That's it," he said. She was practically gushing now, her legs buckling under her, but his arm across her chest kept her upright.

12