What Would You Do for a Vaccine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels good, doesn't it babe?" Patrick asked, increasing the speed of his clitoral play and his finger fucking her pussy. "Just let it happen babe." And as he said that, all of it - from the aggressive, forced kissing, to the groping, to the humiliating face fucking blowjob, to now getting played with and fingered - all of it came at her in a rush, the feelings of dejection and shame, and she started crying again, but at the same time she was cumming, she was cumming as hard as she'd ever cum before, and he had to move his hand from her tits to her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

After a few seconds, he let her go, and she fell to her knees, shorts and panties now at her ankles. She looked up just in time for her to see Patrick take another picture, this time with her pussy on wide display, sopping wet, her face flushed. "I guess you owe me another one now too, babe," he said, laughing.

"Ah, thanks again, Patrick," Jillian said. She pulled up her panties and her shorts, and collected her bra and her tank top, putting them back on.

"Man, we're going to have a fun four weeks, aren't we?" Patrick asked.

Jillian gulped. "Four weeks?"

"That's right," Patrick replied, "you need another shot in four weeks, or the whole thing was for nothing. Can't have that, can we?"

"No, can't have that" repeated Jillian, all she could manage to say.

"And don't worry, I'm sure we'll have some good excuse to hang out a lot before then," said Patrick, his face split with a grin. "We'll see plenty of each other in the next four weeks, you can bet on it."

12