What You Do to Me

Story Info
She wears a strap-on & he gets pegged.
2k words
4.56
20.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there's that delicious, indescribable moment when you curl your finger in my asshole and stroke my prostate.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I had gotten home sweaty and dirty from work. I took a shower, washing up with your favorite Dr. Bronner soap that you loved to smell on me. As I toweled off I could smell incense drifting in from the bedroom, and you had started our "business time" playlist on the Bluetooth speaker. I thought I knew what you had planned.

When I came into the bedroom, I saw you had already put our waterproof sheet on the bed, along with a selection of towels and toys. I smiled as I caught your eye.

"I'd like to see you in your short kilt," you said to me as you walked behind me and smacked my ass lightly.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked. You were still dressed for work yourself.

"You'll see," you said as you walked into the closet and closed the door behind you. I knew you'd take your time, so I packed a bowl and smoked a bong. I eyed the toys you had laid out, wondering what you had in mind. I saw our first dildo: it was purple, with a bulb on the end for your pussy and a hole for a bullet vibrator. We thought you'd be able to peg me with it, but with any thrusting it popped out of your pussy. And I saw your favorite purple vibrator that sucked your clit off while it massaged your g spot. But I didn't see my favorite dildo, the one you pegged me with. It was clear and just about the same size as my cock, with similar veins bulging off the sides.

I put the bong up and opened up my wardrobe where I kept my kilts. I pulled out my shortest, blue and white Sport Kilt, the one I bought for biking and that showed off my thighs. Usually I wore it with bike shorts when mountain biking, but for you I wore it with nothing at all.

Just then the closet door opened and you walked out. You had pulled up your hair in a bun and slipped into a tight, red girlie-cut t shirt with your favorite Muppet on it, Animal. The words, "IN CONTROL" ran across your luscious boobs. You had on a pair of jeans that hugged your curves. You saw the wave of regret crossed my face as I looked you down.

"Oh, is there something you were looking for?" You asked as you walked up to me and ran a finger down my chest.

"Well, yeah, I thought you were going to wear your cock."

"Who says I'm not?" You replied as you took my hand and placed it over the crotch of your jeans. To my surprise and delight, I could feel your hard cock beneath the zipper, and my own cock twitched as you ran your other hand under my kilt and up my leg and cupped my balls.

I pulled you closer. As I grabbed your beautiful butt I could feel the strap of your pegging harness under your jeans. I started nuzzling your neck with my beard, looking for that spot that made you squirm and catch your breath. I slid a hand up your waist to your breast and felt you shiver as I dragged my thumb across your stiff nipple. With my other hand I was rubbing your cock through your jeans. I gently unsnapped the button of your jeans and slid the zipper down. Then I slid my hand in your jeans and grabbed your cock in my fist.

I popped your cock out of your jeans and felt it bump up against my own cock. You took my cock in your hand and held it close to your cock. I could feel the veins and frenulum of your cock rubbing against mine, and it felt so hot and so right.

"May I..." I started to ask as I stroked your cock.

"May you what?" You asked back.

"May I suck your cock?"

You smiled and laughed as you responded, "Oh yes, you may."

I slowly dropped to my knees in front of you. I held your cock in one hand, and wrapped my other hand around your butt. I always love being on my knees in front of you. I looked up at you and you smiled again as you placed your hands on my shoulders.

I licked just the tip of your cock while I looked up at you, and then ran my tongue down the length of your cock, right up to the ring that held it in your sexy black harness. I licked back up to the tip, then started running my tongue around the crown of your cock, like you do for me. I thought about all the things I like in your blowjobs. I started sucking the head of your cock into my mouth, running my tongue over it, getting it slick with my spit. Slowly I worked my mouth deeper onto your cock, taking more and more of it. I heard you sigh and chuckle as you ran your fingers up the back of my neck and stroked my head,

"Oh look at you. You're such a good cocksucker. You know what you are?"

I feigned ignorance as I looked up at you and asked, "What am I?"

"You're my little bitch."

And with that I pushed the last of the way down your cock, deep-throating you, rubbing my nose into your soft mound. I came back up for air and looked up to see you smiling, and I dived in again, taking you once more into the back of my throat, so deep I had to hold my breath. I felt your hands on the back of my head, not holding me down or against my will, but connecting with me in a most intimate moment.

I backed off your cock, and looked up at you. You knew what I wanted, what I needed, and you lifted me up off my knees, turned me around and with your hands on my hips gently directed me to the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to finger your tight, little ass," you murmured behind me, "and then when I'm sure you're good and ready, I'm going to fuck you, my little bitch, with my cock. How does that sound?"

"Oh, please, yes. Fuck me," I replied. You knew I loved asking you for what I needed. I needed my wife to fuck me with her big, hard cock.

Your hands dropped from my hips as you reached over for your favorite, blue nitrile gloves. I knew what was coming next as you unscrewed the jar of coconut oil and ladled out a dollop. We had tried other lubes, but kept coming back to coconut oil. It just worked for my ass.

"Get on your knees if you want this," you told me, and I complied, kneeling on the edge of the bed, spreading my knees out underneath me and laying my head down on a pillow. I felt your hands slide up my legs and under my short kilt, flipping it over onto my back. You caressed my ass with your hands before lightly smacking me, and I caught my breath, exclaiming, "Mmm, I liked that. More, please?"

You responded by smacking me again on the other side, then running your hand down the crack of my ass and gently rubbing a single finger against my asshole. But just as soon as I started to push my ass back against your finger, it was gone. It was momentarily replaced with the cool sensation of a plug of coconut oil that you worked into my asshole with a fingertip.

I loved this part, when you entered my most private place. I sighed with delight and pushed back against your finger. It felt so good as my ass stretched out around your finger. And then you do what you know makes me go wild. You curved your finger in and started rubbing against my prostate. I could feel my cock twitching in time with the pulsing of your finger on my prostate. "Oohh," I moaned, first in delight, but then in frustration as you pulled your finger out. "Oh?"

"You need some more lube," you explained, as I feel you push more coconut oil into my ass.

"Is that, two fingers?"

"Not yet. I'm just stretching you out, little bitch, getting you ready."

"Oh, it just feels so good."

"Oh, but maybe you're ready. Let's try." And then I felt my asshole stretch a little as you gently worked a second finger in, opening up my ass before finally getting deep enough that you could hook your fingers into my prostate again. Each time you did it made my cock ache as you stroked pre-cum into my cock. "Oh, oh god, honey. What you're doing feels so good."

"Does my little bitch like getting his ass fingered by his wife?" You asked,

"Oh, yes!" I enthusiastically replied.

I felt your fingers disappear from my ass, followed by slightly more pressure. I held my breath for a second as you pushed into me, opening me up. It felt so good that I had to push back with my ass, sliding up your fingers.

"Is that, three?" I asked,

"No...it's...four," you replied lackadaisically, "but if I get a little deeper, it'll be five."

Oh, how you drive me wild when your fist is up my ass. I willed myself to surrender to your hand. I felt my ass open up even more, and then your hand slipped in deeper. You chuckled contentedly as you gently twisted your fist in my ass and started stroking my prostate with your fingers. I moaned deeply, and reached down to my twitching cock. The head of my cock was wet, and I brought my fingers to my mouth, licking the salty taste off.

"I think," I managed to say, "I think I'm ready for you to fuck my ass."

"Is my little bitch ready for my cock?"

"Yes."

"Very well," you replied and tapped against my prostate one more time before sliding your hand out of my ass. I shivered with anticipation as I watched out of the corner of my eye as you stepped out of your jeans and lubed up the clear, strapped-on dildo you wore. Your tits were shown off so well by your girlie-cut t shirt with Animal on the front. I loved it when you took control of my ass.

I sighed as you positioned yourself between my legs and grabbed one hip. With the other hand you guided your cock into my ass. I was so well stretched by you that it didn't hurt as you slipped the first couple inches in, "Oh, oh god," I moaned as you pushed deeper into my ass. I had waited so long, I finally had to start stroking my own cock as you stroked yours in and out of my ass. You grabbed my hips and pulled me back further onto your cock, impaling me on the whole length. I could feel your mound pushing up against my ass as you bottomed out.

"Please," I asked, "Please fuck me."

"I thought you'd never asked," you replied. And then you pulled out almost all the way before returning to my depths. You held my hips with both hands as you worked your cock in and out of me. I buried my face in the pillow as you fucked me, at first gently, but then with increasing vigor. I was mirroring the strokes of my cock with the strokes of your cock, and I could feel the cum building.

"Is this what you needed, little bitch?" You asked, without waiting for an answer, smacking my ass harder,"Did you need a good fucking? Huh, did you?"

"Yes!" I cried, and then my own orgasm reached a crescendo. I felt my cock jerking and squirting in my hand as I came all over the bed. "Yee augh!" I cried as my cock and ass spasmed. You pulled out and I collapsed onto the bed, my pulse pounding in my ears, my cock twitching aftershocks of pleasure.

I rolled up onto my side and smiled as I looked up at you all sexy with your cock pointing up and said, "Thank you."

Next Up: She Gets Hers