All Comments on 'What You Let Slip Pt. 03'

by SashaySasha

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just found this series this morning literally hours before this third installment was posted. What a treat! I think I will have to get a little dressed up today

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Wow that was super erotic. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars. Well Done! Looking forward to Part 4.

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Wonderful story so far. Hannah and maybe a strap-on (or two) would definitely spice things up.

pingjpingjover 2 years ago

Great story, please keep it going.

TheSlutInsideTheSlutInsideover 2 years ago

Not sure how I missed these so far! Great series and especially loved the public humiliation in part 3. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful and sexy. Can’t wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story lol cute blossoming dim/sub relationship. I hope there’s more.. maybe full fem like hrt ba and a bull ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems all these stories start out with two people who say they love each other. Then it goes to far. The woman pushes until she finds another man for him, all the while she has been seeing another man, basically because he has a bigger one. Its all down hill from there. It works for a while but they both end up with really nothing in the long run. Lets see how far this goes.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

This is truly a delicious series. Love, and affection, and lust are the most attractive parts of intimate relationships. When you twist in the vulnerability, trust, and mutual urge to push past boundaries more than your fear ever let you think was possible.... this left me practically panting.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

Darling Sasha, this installment has Me all...hot... and bothered....tenting and tingling in my tight (sz5) VS Thong...Mmmm!!! pearly, glistening dollops of sweet cream oozing through that sensuous microfiber material...it becumms so slick and smooth. Luv to whet my plum head, all gooey...inserted in the little "Panty Pocket" and get deliciously enthralled inside Crissy's SissyPsyche. Thanks for another encounter with erotica Baby!!! 💄👄👅👅💋💋... next stop a Beauty Salon???

ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

Such a wonderful tale. Can't wait for a continuation -- checking regualrly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't wait for more that was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I luv where this is headed! Please give me more.😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more of these. I love them. They speak to me, touch my deepest desire to live authentically and in harmony with my more feminine self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, Miss Jen and Sissy Sasha, please write more and continue your story. It excites me so. I am also a sissy.

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

Please not another one leaving me hanging with a hard though smaller cock! please write more in both of these series!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was fantastic! So many of my own secret fantasies! I wish the was more! Cuck, bbc.. so many fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know where this is/was headed since the author quit on it 2+ years ago. She was turning him into a full fledged sissy, and coming next was him getting fucked by another guy, and then her cuckolding him, or her cuckolding him first, then him getting fucked by another guy, maybe her new boyfriend. Either way that's where it was headed at the beginning of this chapter. The next chapter was them going out to a club dressed together, and picking up guys. Then what I mentioned above, maybe out in the parking lot depending on his cock sucking skills.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anonymous from a year ago had it correct. While it started out as some light role play between true lover, it quickly escalated because the girlfriend kept pushing for more. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't already have another boyfriend lined up and is cheating with him (making a cuckold out of Steve). He doesn't know it yet, but she's already planning on taking it further, and having Steve suck her unknown lovers cock, and Steve will probably be taking it up his ass too.

So much for equal partners in that relationship. It's almost becoming a FLM (Female Led Marriage), with her having the "head of household" title (all the say).

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Ok story, but uncomfortable with where it was going. Doesn’t matter tho…looks like an abandoned story with no conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSashaySasha@SashaySasha
I’ve been into dressing since high school (almost 10 years now ha) and started getting into chastity in the last 3 years. In my day to day, I’m an artist and writer. This is my first foray into writing erotica. I’ve been reading on this site for many years but decided to giv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES