What You Let Slip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat silently for a second, I knew she wouldn't willingly hurt me. "I know, Jen. It-- was very embarrassing having Hannah learn all this. See me that way. See my tiny cage." I stiffened. A sly smile came over Jen's face. "I'm just glad she took it well. Almost too well." I chuckled. "She scared me."

"You liked it." Jen said

"I did." Pausing.

Before I could continue, Jen put her hand on my thigh, I felt her rubbing my garter strap. "I know you liked her. Before we started dating. I know her seeing you like that was embarrassing. And the way she talked about your cage must have hurt."

"I'm accepting that I'm small." Smirking. "Helps me fit into panties. And I love you, Jen. I don't care that Hannah said that. Like fuck, it was hot, but I just care what you think."

Jen put her hand on my face, "I love you too. And I don't care that you're small," putting her other hand on my cage, "I think it's very cute, especially in that tiny cage."

She kissed me, and I let out a little whimper. "I-- thank you again for indulging in all this. I actually never thought I'd be wearing a chastity cage, but when can I get out?"

Jen squeezed my cage, "Later." Adjusting in her seat, "Let's go get some lunch and then we have one more stop before we go back home."

Nervously, "One more stop? Where at?"

"Just some more necessities for you, it'll be fast."

* * *

"A-- a shoe store?" My hands were gripped to the steering wheel. I did not want to go in there and try on shoes.

"Yep! You need more than just one pair of heels and your nude pair won't go with every outfit." Jen opened her door, " Let's go in, the faster we do this the faster we can get home!"

Reluctantly I followed. I knew I would be noticed, I'd have to try them on and walk around.

Inside, Jen took me back to the heels section. "You're going to need a nice black pair of pumps but we can look and find some others you like too."

Within seconds of browsing, a worker showed up. "Can I help you with anything?" She was a few years older than the both of us but quite pretty.

Speaking up, I said "No, thank you. We're just looking--"

Jen put her hand on my arm stopping me, "My boyfriend is a little embarrassed, he lost a bet with me and now we need to find him a pair of heels."

The worker stifled a laugh. "What kind of bet?"

"Well, Steven here thought he could beat me in a race the other night while drinking and well I was wearing heels and he lost. I thought it'd be fair for him to learn how difficult it was to beat him while wearing a pair."

I was gobsmacked. How did she just think of that randomly?

The worker, "Well, Steven, it seems like you're not too good of a runner."

Fumbling out, "I-- I found that out the hard way."

"Well if you two need anything, just let me know. My name is Cassie by the way. I'd love to see what you two pick out!"

Jen deviously promoted, "Actually, Cassie, if you could actually help us figure out his size, that would be lovely."

"Of course! Steven, if you'd take a seat and remove your shoes, I can measure them quickly."

Accepting that Cassie would see I was wearing hosiery, I sat down and removed my shoes. Looking up at Jen, I gave her a stink eye and she returned it with a smile. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Cassie, now on the ground, brought the apparatus to measure my size. Her eyes went wide once she noticed. "Oh my god, it seems like this bet was more than just getting a pair of heels, huh Steven?"

Quietly, "Yes, it was a bit more than that you could say."

Taking my foot, Cassie ran her hand up past my ankle to my lower calf. "Shaved too? My my, that's exciting." She looked up into my eyes, to Jen and then back, "You wouldn't actually be a sissy now, would you?"

A little annoyed that this was all happening and just wanting it to be over, quietly I said "Yes. I am."

This shocked Jen, and she let out a little giggle.

"Well you're lucky to have such a gorgeous girlfriend that's so accepting of it. I for one prefer a real man, but I understand the appeal." She put my foot in the sizer, caressing the top of my foot. "You should really start painting your nails if you're going to be wearing hosiery though, I'm assuming stockings knowing you sissies."

"Yes stockings." I said, quietly again.

Jen, sensing my annoyance, came over and put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Cassie. I think I made a mistake, we can take it from here."

Cassie looked a little surprised, "Oh. Okay, well he is a size 11 I'll be-- around if you need anything else."

I just sat there, Jen came in front of me, taking my head in her hands. "I'm sorry. I read that so wrong, I thought-- I thought you'd like that."

Looking up into her eyes, a tear formed in mine. "No, Jen. I didn't. Hannah was different but being belittled by some random someone-- I don't want that. Can we just get the heels and go?"

She hugged my head, "Of course, I'm so sorry."

As we were leaving the store with a new pair of heels, Cassie came and apologized. "I'm sorry that i was too forward with you both, I thought that is how sissies liked being talked to. Humiliating and such. Please come back and shop with us again and here is a coupon for a deal. I really did not mean to cause a problem. It was just-- exciting."

Taking the coupon, smiling, I replied "Thank you. And it is okay, I understand, we just throw this on you unexpectedly. but we'll be back."

This shocked both Jen and Cassie. "Oh. Well I look forward to seeing you both again, I'll be on my best behavior!"

* * *

We drove in silence all the way home. I know Jen was just trying to have fun and do what she thought I wanted. It was different with Hannah. I couldn't explain it. I guess because of my previous attraction to her and I'd actually want her to treat me that way. Even though we were all good friends. But at the shoe store. That was different.

Once home, Jen rushed in as I grabbed all the bags holding my new lingerie and heels.

She stood waiting in the kitchen, holding the key for my cage. "Steven, let me get you out of that thing. If you want to get undressed, I understand."

I had actually forgotten I was wearing the cage, I had forgotten since lunch. Coming over to Jen, I put my hand on hers holding the key. "I want to stay dressed, if that's okay. What happened-- happened but it is okay. I don't want to do that again though, in public."

She put her head to my shoulder and squeezed me tight. "Okay. I love you. I'm sorry, I will make it up to you."

"Jen, doing all this, is enough."

"Well let me get you out of that cage at least."

I let that stand in the air for a second, hesitantly I said, "If you unlock me now, my boner will ruin this lovely new lingerie."

"Are you sure?" Jen asked softly, "You seemed to really want out of it earlier."

I kissed her softly, "I'm sure. For now. I have always wanted to be locked after all."

Jen giggled, "Oh I know. You talked more about being caged than anything else when you told me all this stuff."

Still wanting to know, "What else did I tell you?"

She pulled away from me, putting her hand on my chest, "Nope! I think there's to be a few surprises in store for you. Now, if you'd be so kindly, I'd love to see you strut around in your new heels. So strip!"

I let out a deep laugh and began undoing my shirt. Jen leaned against the counter watching me. I could tell she was very turned on. Undoing my belt and letting my pants fall, I stepped out of them and tried to strike a pose with my hip out.

"Your skin really does look so good in that color. And you are right, letting you out would ruin that cute little bump in your panties."

I blushed, "Thank you, dear. I'm glad my little cock has some good qualities." Sticking my tongue out to her.

Jen put her hand out on my stomach, just above my panties. "Clit while you're dressed like this you're a girl, Sasha." Kissing me again. "Now heels!"

"Yes ma'am!" Despite the shoe store, I was actually very excited to wear these heels. They had a stiletto four inch heel. Slipping them on, I took a few steps and became less confident than with my other pair.

"Carefully, they do have a thinner heel than you're used to."

I walked around a bit getting the hang of them, I felt so damn sexy in them but I wish they were a little higher. "Am I really not allowed a higher heel than you?" Being an inch taller than her felt very different.

Jen came over, having to look up to me for the second time today. "If you get any higher heels, I'll have to start wearing stripper heels and that doesn't suit my classy style."

Teasing, "I am allowed to be taller than you sometimes."

"I love having you look up to me though, makes me feel oh so much more dominant." She pushed her body into mine, kissing me hard. "Now would my sexy girlfriend like to help her girlfriend with a long overdue orgasm?"

I nodded eagerly, "I've been waiting for you to ask all day."

She all but dragged me to the bedroom. Turning to me, she asked, "Would you mind putting your wig on?"

I understood and obliged. Turning back to Jen, she was already on the bed with her dress hiked up. "Come here, Sasha."

I did love hearing her call me that. The few steps to her, I sashayed over, swaying my hips. Lean forward at the waist, I put my hands on her hose encased thighs. She let out a moan as I started rubbing them, putting pressure on her inner thighs with my thumbs. I got to my knees and reached up to her waist when she stopped me.

"No, through the hose." She gasped out.

I began kissing up her thigh, reaching closer to her center. I began to taste her before even reaching there. She was practically dripping.

My tongue took a long stroke across her, sending a ripple through her body. Encouraged, I pressed into her, feeling my nose get coated and then rubbing into her engorged clit. I had never seen it so prominent.

Instantly I took it in my mouth, though the hose. Jen let out a deep moan, almost screaming. "Careful."

Slowing down, I bobbed on her small clit. Eliciting growing groans. Her legs tightened around my head, feeling her hose clasp against my cheeks. Moaning into her, I felt myself drip from my cage. She began grinding into my face and with a gasp, she gushed, causing her body to go limp.

I softly licked as she came down, arching her back as her breast jutted into the air when she let loose another orgasm. She just whimpered as I kissed her gently. Then I took her thigh, pressed my lips hard causing her to gasp. Her hand found my head, "Stop, Sasha. Stop. That was-- perfect."

I leaned back sitting on my heels, very satisfied with what I had done for her. Looking down, my panties were soaked. Pulling them back, I exclaimed, "I fucking came."

Jen shot up looking at me, "What?!"

"I guess after all that happened today, being constantly on edge, the way you squeezed my head with your thigh as you were cumming, pushed me over. I-- I wasn't even hard."

Gasping again as she leaned forward, a small spasm passed over her body. "Let me--" another whimper, "see."

I stood, pulling my panties down, cum was still oozing from the tip of my cage.

"Take them off."

I let them fall down to my new heels. I moaned at the sight, wobbling. Jen picked them up as I stepped out of them. Looking to my cage, and then up to me, she raised my soaked panties to me. "Clean them, sissy." I could feel the lust in her eyes burning into me.

I took them, bringing them to my mouth. Jen had both hands on my thighs, stroking the welt of my stockings. She wrapped her mouth around the tip of my cage, sucking deep, letting out another moan as she tasted me. It was now my turn to whimper as I began to lick the panties clean.

The moment taking over, I started slurping up my cum. Moaning as Jen began flicking her tongue at the exposed tip of my cage. Her one hand caressing my balls while the other steadied herself on my leg, stocking my stockings.

My tongue was now coated in my cum, Jen looked up to me, "How does your cummy panties taste?"

Groaning out, feeling the cum move as I talked, "It's yummy-- salty."

"Do you love how it coats everything it touches, feeling it cover your entire mouth?" She asked while cradling my cage.

I felt more precum forming, Jen immediately began sucking again causing me to wobble in my heels.

"Jen, let me out. I want your mouth on me."

Leaning back away from me with her hands still on my thighs, she stared into me. "I don't know, you seemed pretty adamant to stay locked earlier. Besides, you wanted denial." She smirked.

I paused. Looking at her pleading. "I-- please?"

Jen leaned forward, closer to my cage. "I'll make a deal. If I let you out now, we take a break from our little sexy time. You get dressed up, we just relax a bit. Maybe paint your nails, I think Cassie was actually right about that. But-- if you get hard, at all, you go back in this little cage." Tapping it with emphasis. "And I decide when I want it to come out and play again." She ended with a devious smile.

Thinking it over, "And if I stay locked, what then?"

"Then, we do all the same things. But if you make it until this evening without getting hard, you get to fuck me."

That caught me off guard. I hadn't even thought about having sex in a while, I've been so focused on being girly. As much as I wanted out, I didn't want to be locked for longer. And the way Jen was looking at me, I knew what she wanted.

"I-- I'll stay locked."

She stood, pushing her body against mine. "Good. I was worried you'd want out more than you'd want to fuck me." She ground her crotch into me. "And I miss you inside of me."

Jokingly, "I'm glad it's not too small for that."

"Not yet." She kissed me.

What did she mean by that?

End of part 3.

12