What You See is What You Get

Story Info
She catches husband cheating, she seeks revenge.
5.9k words
4.16
9.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
154 Followers

Marla was enjoying her coffee, looking out of her window. Since they moved to this new apartment on the 18th floor, she never got a chance to fully grasp this view. She had been unpacking stuff, reorganizing her furniture, trying to feel settled. She wasn't very enthusiastic when they bought this apartment but she started to like it.

During this period, her husband Henry had been inventing extra customer visits or work at the office, avoiding this drudgery.

They were married for five years; she was 48 and he was 40 years old.

When they were dating, he annoyed her with his gigolo jokes but after they got married, she turned the tables on him, saying that she wasn't sure that she was getting her money's worth anymore.

She was joking but both couldn't ignore the truth in it. She was rich, this marriage introduced him to a better life and they weren't having much sex lately.

Marla liked sex.

It was a warm late-autumn day and under the afternoon sun, the waterfront looked amazing.

The high building which was on the other side of the small park added a nice touch to her sight.

She looked at it. When they were looking, there was an alternative apartment in that narrow building, which was bigger and better.

Since Henry insisted on moving to this neighborhood, they didn't have many options, so they had to choose one of those two apartments.

The other building was newer and it had a compelling architecture. But the apartments there were being sold as mostly furnished and it would be a waste if she replaced their furniture with hers. She liked her own stuff and she didn't like the idea of living in a setting of someone else's taste. Especially knowing that it was the same in all the neighbors, Marla didn't like the idea much.

Finally, when she considered the sceneries of the these two, she preferred this one because of the view.

This sight verified her decision, she felt good seeing that she made the right choice.

Thinking those, she was looking at the large windows of that building.

She thought she saw something in one of those apartments, behind the window. Something naughty. She put her coffee on the window frame, went inside and returned with her binoculars. To block the sunlight, she closed the curtains half way and stepped back, until she could see clearly. She was right.

There was a man sitting on the couch on front of the window, his back facing Marla, while a blonde, young, topless woman was sitting in his lap, kissing and slowly riding him.

It looked hot and Marla felt raunchy seeing them. She just found out that she had a voyeur fetish. It felt wrong and addictive to watch people having sex like that. She didn't feel like acting nice and forgetting about it. 'You have no shame Marla' she thought.

A few minutes later, the woman stood up slowly, moved to his side, kneeled on the couch. 'Oh, she wants doggy' Marla thought. She looked good, as far as she could see.

She wasn't that prude but being a decent housewife, she didn't consider herself sexy, especially with the extra pounds she couldn't get rid of lately. But she liked herself. She believed that she had her own charms, proven many times in her past.

She had brown hair, big brown eyes on her pretty face. It wasn't a big deal for her, not being a 'sexy' kind of woman, she knew how to draw attention being cute and sweet. She definitely knew hot become sexier as soon as she started to talk, if she wanted to.

She was short, had a small but beautiful belly, a plump ass, a bit thick but beautiful arms and legs. Her ankles were as delicate as they were in her youth. But, looking at that woman, she felt worse than she usually did.

At that moment, watching them, she wished she was sexier. She wished she was that woman. She wanted to have sex at, right then.

Then the guy stood up too. Playing along with the seductive blonde's game, he approached her from behind and started to 'take her' as Marla described it in her mind. This was a hot scene.

She was getting aroused, until that weird feeling. The man looked familiar. She couldn't see his face clearly but she felt like she recognized him. She put the binoculars down and went inside again, to get their large binoculars.

She hesitated to use it to look again; she was almost sure about what she was going to see and she didn't want that to be true. When she looked at that window again, she hissed 'You motherfucker! You bastard! How?!!'.

She lowered the binoculars and stood there. With many thoughts in her head.

Henry found and suggested the apartments in those two buildings for her to choose. Was it possible that he met and got involved with that woman that soon?

It wasn't.

Probably, this whore was his lover for a long time and he suggested to move to this place for their convenience. "Fucking bastard! He made me buy us an apartment to be close to booty!" she shouted before looking at them again.

She was right, the woman was younger. Then Marla noticed the wedding ring on her fingers.

'Oh, you're so busted you whore' she thought 'let's see what your husband will think about that, cheating him in your own house'.

She called Henry, while still looking at them.

It was probably ringing because he looked towards his left, bent his head and looked at something. She was sure that he read her name on his phone, before ignoring and giving it to her enthusiastically.

The blonde bitch was laughing, to whatever he was saying. Thinking that they were probably talking about Marla, she had a short tantrum, until she threw the binoculars aside and started counting the floors.

'1,2,..,8,' some movement at that window confused her, they were changing positions again '1, 2,...' he started to fuck her standing, holding her in his lap, while they were kissing. That was something they never did 'Fuck you, Henry!! 1, 2, 3,...' she was trying not to look at them ', 14, 15, 16'.

Before she left, she took her Camera and found the telephoto lens to create evidence for later. She took the photos, secured the memory card and left to bust them.

She was entering that building ten minutes later.

When she left the elevator on the 16th floor, it was easy for her to find the right door. There were two apartments on each floor, this one was the one facing the sea. So, she turned left, walked to the door and started knocking loudly.

There was no answer. She dialed Henry and he didn't answer again. She pressed her ear on the door but there were no phone rings, no sounds in there.

It had already been too long for him to last, especially with a woman like that, so she understood that they finished and left together.

When she returned home, she was sad than being angry for a period.

Until she saw Henry's name on her phone screen.

Marla thought of answering and shouting at him but she decided to be patient and make him pay when she was calmer.

She was going to talk to a lawyer or her friends, before confronting him, she wanted him to stay in the dark.

"Hi babe, do you want something from fish market?"

He was talking as if nothing happened. Probably he had been doing this for a long time.

She hung up the phone when she felt her scalp was burning.

He called again and she answered calmly "What happened? Did you hang up?"

"No, I think line broke. Anyway, do you want anything?"

"Nah, not today, I'll go to Susan, I may be late."

"Oh, Ok. Then I'll find the guys and have a drink with them."

"Yeah, you do that."

He had to be in a rush, making plans to be with her at night, since he learned that Marla would be out. She decided to wait outside, to see if he was going to return home or to that building. She still wanted to bust them.

After waiting enough, since he didn't show up, she went to her friend Susan.

In an hour, Marla was comfortable about her decision to divorce him.

And she showed Susan the pictures she took, clearly displaying Henry's and that blonde whore's faces during the action.

In two hours, they were talking about how to poison him slowly or cut his member in his sleep, laughing with the help of alcohol.

Susan said "You talk to the lawyer tomorrow, don't wait long."

"Yes, but I want him to suffer somehow."

"I agree. But talk to the lawyer first. Since you have the pictures, I guess he'll suffer enough."

"Not only him, I will make that woman regret this."

"How?"

"I can talk to her husband. What do you think?"

"Oh, great idea. Maybe her husband kills Henry, saving you from the divorce burden." And they were laughing again. Marla was feeling angry but she wasn't sad anymore.

"Wait. No, never mind." Susan chuckled.

"What?"

"I was going to say something but you talk to the lawyer first."

"Tell me."

"I will. First, the lawyer." Susan still had that big grin on her face.

It had to be something funny, Marla couldn't figure out why she didn't tell it.

She stayed at Susan's, sending Henry a message telling him that they drank too much and she was going to crush there.

He replied "But I will hit the road tomorrow, won't I see you?"

He had a plan on going to vacation with his friends for a week. Which was good, she didn't have to be in the same place with him.

She wrote "Unfortunately. So long..." 'Sucker!' she smirked painfully when sending.

The next morning, they made a few calls, found a good lawyer and visited him.

There was nothing to talk about.

The lawyer assured her that their pre-marital contract already protected her since she was the one with the money. The house was hers, even his car was hers. Cheating wasn't a reason to ask for additional alimonies from him in that state and since they had no kids, he suggested her to file a standard divorce.

When he reminded them that they could sue the husband's 'paramour' for destroying their marriage, Marla grimaced, saying "That would be valuing the marriage or him more than they deserved. I'd feel insulted, like a victim. No."

Listening to Marla, Susan asked him if they had to hurry divorcing him.

"Why are you asking?" he said.

"We may want to ruin that woman's marriage too. If he learns that we know, it may not be fun enough for us."

He looked at Susan and smiled, apparently finding her expression and words intriguing.

"It's my obligation to remind you that this is never a good idea. I mean getting personal with others."

He looked at them, they were still waiting for his answer, as if they didn't hear what he said.

"Ok, I'll help you make sure you secured your accounts and point out some possible risks regarding this 'fun' period but I don't suggest you to get personal with any of those individuals and please don't wait too much. You may want to confront your husband and this may lead to unexpected and unwanted behaviors."

"I wish he tries something like hitting me. I'd love to see his ass in jail."

He smiled again.

Susan took Marla to lunch, to calm her down again.

"Ok, tell me. What were you going to say?"

"It's silly but what the hell. Why don't you talk to her husband and try to seduce him? To have your revenge?"

Marla blushed.

"Are you nuts? Also, didn't you see the wife he has? He'd laugh at me."

"But he would want to take his revenge from the guy who did that to his wife, right?"

"Thanks, Susan. For verifying my humble opinion."

"I didn't mean that, come on. You know how hot you can be. I mean..."

"Ok, since we're on the same page that you're saying he would poke the pork, just for revenge,..."

"Come on!" They started laughing. This was a ridiculous idea and it became a joke in no time.

When they were returning to Marla's place, Marla said "He could be a fat old ugly guy with money. Since that was a whore."

"If that's the case, you'll just give him the news and leave. Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"What if he's a hottie?" This joke was still making them laugh.

"I'll help him take his revenge. We may suggest him the optional package 'Your wife's lover's wife and her best friend!'"

Then Marla got serious. She didn't want to go there alone.

"Ok, let's go together."

They were still looking at each other and laughing when they were in the elevator.

They knocked on the door and waited.

A young man in his late twenties opened the door in his shorts and t-shirt.

Susan and Marla looked at each other, exchanging their surprise and appreciation in what they saw. He was good looking, athletic. Not a stud but a young, fresh cutie.

"Yes?"

"Err, there's something we need to talk, Mr....?"

He looked a bit puzzled, seeing two older women in their expensive and beautiful clothes.

"I, my name is Connor. What was it about?"

"Won't you invite us in, Connor?" Susan asked in her usual auntie voice. She liked acting like a cougar to young guys.

"S-sure, please." He didn't look sure. But he probably thought that he could manage to fight for his life if those women turned out to be villains.

Marla looked at the couch in front of the window, positioned in the same place when she watched them the previous day.

"Hi Connor. My name is Marla. I live there" pointing at her building.

He was listening carefully.

"When I was looking out of my window, I saw something yesterday."

Connor looked like he was trying to remember what he was doing then. He was alone when he returned home and...

What if they saw him masturbating? Was this about that?

"It's hard to say it, also you may think I'm lying but I have pictures, so this is serious."

His face turned pale, thinking 'Shit! They have pictures of me jerking off!'

"I-I..."

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to tell you. But I saw your wife on that couch,..."

"What?"

"This is hard to grasp, I know. But she was cheating you with my husband."

Connor froze, he was looking at them with dead eyes.

"If you want proof, I can bring them to you. I had copies with me but I gave them to..."

"Mam, what are you talking about? You came to my house and saying crazy things, who are you?"

Marla said "I told you, we..."

"There must be a misunderstanding. Also, do you think it's normal to knock on doors and tell people such stuff?"

Susan felt insulted "Do we look like con artists? We're not here to blackmail you or your..." Marla touched her arm to stop her from insulting about his wife.

Seeing her getting hostile, his face changed. He was probably a vanilla guy and he looked like he was afraid that things were about to get heated.

"Can you please leave?"

"That's rude, come on Marl." She stood up.

When walking out, Marla turned to him and said "I know you have no reason to trust us but as I said, I have proof."

He gave them a fake, painful smile and said "OK then, bye" when closing the door in a hurry. He heard Susan say "Cuck!" on her way to the elevator.

"What a jerk. He deserves what she does to him." Susan was angry.

"Come on, what would you think if two strangers came to your house and told you such things?"

They didn't talk in the elevator. They were both upset that they couldn't enjoy this moment. Marla remembered how she felt when she found out.

He could be feeling too bad, he was innocent. It was inconsiderate for them to do that. But Marla liked the guy. And she thought about their joke again. It would be a good revenge, a tasty one. It had been months since she had sex and she felt raunchy time to time. That night, she pictured things in her mind.

The next day, Connor was watching videos on youtube when he heard the door being knocked.

Marla saw the excitement on his face when he opened the door to see her there.

"Please wait. I swear I'm not lying. Here, I brought the pictures."

She hesitated before visiting him again. She almost thought 'fuck it, it's their problem' but she already threw a stone in the pond and she felt like she created a disturbance. So, either she was going to leave him in suspicion or she was going to help him know for sure; the rest being up to him.

She dressed up more casually, wearing something different than she would when going out. She wore her tights, sneakers and a t-shirt. She probably wanted to look younger but her reasoning was about being less-intimidating.

But she wasn't ignoring the fact that she could be open to seducing him, if she felt like it there.

When she was talking to him, his eyes wandered at her legs for a short second. Marla knew that look. It was flattering to see such a woman's husband finding her worth checking out like this.

"Ok but please don't make me regret this" and he gave way to her.

When Marla was walking in, she glanced at her reflection in the mirror, understanding why he stared. She wasn't lean or athletic, not perfect as his wife but her shapely, toned legs and ass looked great. Especially in those tights.

Connor looked like he had no idea how to behave. He let her in but he was already puzzled, even before all the talking started.

Marla thought that he was finally accepting the truth.

He looked too vulnerable at the moment. Vulnerable to anything, even to advances from an older woman. When she found this situation arousing, she thought 'I guess Susan is not the only cougar among us'.

She wasn't sure if she was finding this idea appealing because she found him sexy or if that was because of her hatred about Henry and the whore. But she already started to feel aroused by the idea.

She wasn't aware that she was making him more nervous, looking at him, thinking.

According to Marla, considering how beautiful his wife was, he had to be facing some truths at the moment. Such as accepting that his wife was out of his league and what happened wasn't a surprise, it had always been just a matter of time.

Even if she found him handsome and attractive, his wife was definitely out of his league.

This reminded her of Henry.

That woman was way out of his league. She still couldn't understand how on earth he managed to do it. It couldn't be money, those apartments weren't cheap, she had to have money. He wasn't a good lover too. She had to be a pervert, digging mature men living on their wives' money.

When Marla noticed that he was standing uncomfortably, apparently feeling stressed as she watched him, looking at his legs, body, she felt a bit embarrassed. But this was even hotter. He was squirming because of her stare. It was lovely to have an effect on that bitch's husband.

"I have coffee, would you like some?" He asked timidly.

Marla felt like she was making him excited like this. As if he was experiencing the thrill of a man who managed to have a hottie at his house for the first time. He was timid but he was trying to stand straight, find a better posture.

Marla looked at him smiling, standing stronger than she already did. She gave him a once over, giving him an impression like 'I know what you're thinking' and said "Ok, Connor, let's have coffee."

She knew she had to be ashamed to talk to him like that. But she couldn't help it. She wanted to make him feel uncomfortable. She just wasn't sure if he found her attractive, not yet.

Even realizing the awkwardness of the situation and her reason to be there didn't stop her. She knew this wasn't a date. But he started it, he acted as if he was interested in her.

When he sat, Marla got comfortable in her armchair, crossed her legs and eased into the subject.

"I know this is weird in all ways. And I want you to know that I'm not a peeping tom. I was watching the scenery, then I saw them. When I took my binoculars,..."

"What was your name, again?"

"Marla."

"Ok, Marla. I think you're mistaken. I..."

"I have the pictures. If you don't want to believe me, just tell me. I mean if you don't want to believe, as in if you want to ignore this even if you feel it is true."

He looked very troubled. He was looking outside, at Marla's building. His expression was changing continuously, showing all kind of painful moods. Confusion, stress, fear.

theyRule
theyRule
154 Followers
12