What You See is What You Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even shame.

"I know how you feel. I've gone through the same thing. You feel like you have done something wrong. You don't need to feel ashamed; I can tell you that. You need to feel angry."

He looked at her, still confused. Marla thought 'Interesting, he's so cool, he's acting so mature for his age'.

His eyes moved to her legs once again, surprising her. 'Oh, I will eat you up if you keep ogling like that' she thought, feeling hornier.

"I'm going to divorce him. I can't tell you how to act but I guess ignoring would be the worst. You decide."

He didn't answer. He turned his head, and looked outside, thinking.

Marla wanted to help him about his grief, she thought of being funny, to show him that this wasn't the end of the world.

"But you did good yesterday, throwing us out. My friend had some ideas about revenge." Then, she realized that this was a stupid and unorthodox thing to say. His eyes got smaller, looking at her seriously.

She thought he was going to insult her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean..."

"What do you mean?" He looked serious.

"Never mind, I'm nervous too. I'm talking silly."

He looked outside and the same cycle started once again. He was thinking, waving his head, clearly talking to himself in his head.

"Are you Ok?"

"Don't get me wrong, please. But what did you mean?"

Marla had trouble understanding. Was he actually thinking about possible opportunities involving Susan? While he was suffering like that? That wasn't normal.

"I didn't mean anything. She found you attractive, I guess. Are you interested?" Her voice was condescending.

"Her? No."

'What is going on?' Marla thought. She was getting confident about this each second.

"Why did you ask then?"

"She can't offer me anything, I mean revenge-wise."

'Oh, he was thinking of revenge then.' She thought. This wasn't that creepy.

"But..."

'Wait' she thought 'he can't be thinking that'.

"But?"

"Never mind, another coffee?" He was clearly ashamed of this conversation. Marla understood what he was thinking.

"Yes, Connor. Give me another coffee." This time she didn't feel ashamed. She deliberately talked like a cougar.

She watched him walk away and she felt the desire even more. He was probably confused because of the situation about his wife and this would be taking advantage of him. But this was even hotter. Using a young man, a confused and vulnerable young man like that. Using that woman's husband for such a thing, for her revenge.

Their joke didn't feel like a joke anymore. After all, this would be the real revenge for both of them.

She didn't care about his feelings anymore. She wanted this.

When he sat down, he started to talk again "I'm sorry for acting like this, I thought I could..."

"Ok, Connor. This isn't about you. What she joked was about me. Using you to have my revenge. Of course, you could have felt better too, if you got even with your wife's lover, according to her logic. I don't know about that part."

His eyes weren't blank anymore. He wasn't blinking his eyes; he was listening to her.

It was obvious that he was considering what she said and he was titillated about it. More than he was sad. This was the first real, recognizable expression in his face.

And, Marla was thinking 'Why not? He's young, good looking, even if there wasn't a revenge in that, why not? I'd suck the life out of him after those months of frustration. And, I have every right to!'

When her conscience hesitantly tried to remind her that he was another victim like she was, she thought 'He should have satisfied his wife then!'

She was considering to say something, that in fact, this wasn't a joke, she was suggesting things.

"It's funny that it makes sense." He said, still trying to stay in that subject.

Marla never felt hornier. He was walking into her palm, that easily.

"Connor? Are you suggesting that we..."

He was embarrassed and he still looked confused but he wasn't stopping.

"Marla, it's hard for me to talk. I can say that you are incredibly attractive. I don't know what to say but I wouldn't hesitate if it wouldn't be..."

"Try what? Now? Where's your wife?"

"My w..." He exhaled loudly "I can say that we're alone now."

"Connor!" She was trying to hide her smile but her cheeks were giving everything away.

"You didn't even look at the pictures."

"I'd rather not see them."

This was escalating too rapidly. Marla felt a short hesitation. This was more than appealing at that moment but there was a good chance she could regret staying that long. She was already having second thoughts.

"I don't know, I think I have to go now."

"Marla" he was looking at her as if he was seriously having feelings for her "Please stay. Please, use me to take your revenge from your husband."

Marla bit her lips; she couldn't believe what he was saying. She wanted to use him. And the revenge thing too, of course.

"What about your revenge?"

"Is that a yes?"

"Oh, this is so weird." She looked outside, trying to hide her excitement, until she noticed the movement. He approached her and kneeled down in front of her, held her hands and said "May I kiss you, Marla?"

She smiled and he leaned forward.

It was incredible for Marla. She almost forgot what she was going through and why she was there.

They started to kiss like lovers. Connor was trying to kiss her in a romantic way but Marla was too horny to be gentle. He slightly moaned when her tongue invaded his mouth.

His hands were all over her body, enjoying her curves, softness.

She slowly moved forward and she fell over him. They started making out on the carpet, Marla holding his hands and separating his arms, while she was violently kissing him. They were both lost in the moment.

She moved down, raised his t-shirt and started to kiss his body. He was caressing her hair and her shoulders.

When he felt the movement down at his shorts, he raised his head to watch her. She slowly held his cock and took it out. She looked at him seductively when she started to kiss and lick it. Marla couldn't believe his enthusiasm, the voices he was making, the sweet things he was saying.

"You, coming here must be karma" he moaned "I-I guess" he was breathing heavily "stop, I won't last like that!"

She stopped and looked at him "Do we have time?"

"Y-yes?"

"So?" And she took him in her mouth again, started to suck it until he came. She didn't stop and swallowed his cum.

She wasn't feeling guilty in any way. He still looked like he felt guilty but he was very happy.

She hugged him and listened to his heart when her head was over his chest.

A few minutes later, she was sitting on that infamous couch, without her tights and he was returning the favor, between her legs.

He was looking at her when his mouth was on her pussy, in a very interesting way. He looked like he was thankful. He made her cum like that and ten minutes later he was still licking and kissing her pussy. As if he was waiting for her invitation.

Marla was in heaven, Connor wasn't just satisfying her, he was also making her feel good.

"Come, it's revenge time." She said playfully.

He slowly stood up and slowly entered her. Marla liked her sex rough but she had no complaints about Connor's gentle style.

She thought that could be the reason Henry could nail that bitch. He liked it rough too.

In twenty minutes, her thoughts were already changed.

He was fucking her in missionary position, pumping in and out. She had already come again and he was getting excited every second. She loved to see him like that, not getting enough of her. His hands were grabbing her plump ass cheeks, pulling her to himself with all his power.

But he was still a gentle lover, trying to kiss her. It was clear that he liked kissing.

She didn't let him, thinking that he could regret it after his excitement passed away. It was obvious that he already forgot she swallowed his cum half an hour ago.

He didn't stop trying, until she turned her head aside.

Seeing his reaction to that made her hornier. She loved that innocent deprivation thing. This made her feel desired more, seeing the disappointment in his eyes when she didn't let him kiss her.

When he pulled it out to cum, she moved down to swallow again. This wasn't a kinky sex; this was more like a considerate one. Both sides were there for each other. This was new for Marla. She liked it.

When Marla was leaving, he tried to kiss her again.

"Is this something you dig?"

"What?"

"You know my mouth is washed with your cum, lover boy."

"Oh, shit. That's why you didn't let me kiss you. Thanks Marla."

She laughed and giggled when she was walking to the elevator.

"Will I see you again?" Connor asked.

His expression still looked like he did something wrong. And, how he couldn't get enough of her, how he was watching her go with longing eyes.

He was asking her that like a puppy. She loved this.

Marla looked at him smiling, thinking that this really had to be a miracle of karma.

In the elevator, she remembered she forgot the pictures there. She thought that he would hopefully feel better about this if he looked at them. She felt no guilt; just the opposite, she felt like a champion.

When she left the elevator, she came across with the blonde whore.

She was holding another man's hand, a fat and grumpy guy. Marla was startled and she couldn't react. The woman glanced at her for a second as they walked past her, to the elevators.

When the elevator left, Marla was still standing there, frozen. She didn't know what to think, she didn't understand anything.

Until she noticed where the elevator stopped.

The 17th floor.

Her mind was racing, she knew she didn't count wrong. Then she looked outside and noticed that the actual ground floor wasn't visible when looked from her house because of the elevated garden. The entrance was after some stairs down.

She couldn't decide what to do. To confront that son of the bitch or keep this stupidity to herself?

In one minute, she was leaving the elevator on 16th floor.

Connor was happy to see her until he realized her expression.

"You little prick!" She moved towards him to slap him.

He caught her hand and pulled her to himself. He understood.

"I know, I'm sorry. I tried to tell you."

"Let me go, you asshole!"

"Marla, please listen."

"Let me go!"

He let her go and she slapped him. He didn't respond and stood there. He looked sad. Not guilty, not angry, not even embarrassed.

"Why did you do that?" She started crying.

"Yesterday, when I saw you, first I was intimidated by you two. Then, when you were talking, I was amazed. I couldn't think of anything since then. Only you. You wouldn't see me again if I told you. But I tried to say it."

He tried to hold her hand but she stepped back "Stop it!"

"What difference does it make? Did you do it just for revenge?"

"Shut up." She was getting calmer, seeing him emotional like that.

"Ok." He let her hand go.

Marla was looking at him, trying to understand if he was sincere about what he said.

"You took my virginity, if that matters."

"What?"

"..." He looked like he regretted saying this. He looked a bit ashamed.

"What did you say?"

"You're my first."

"How? What?" She was trying to understand if she did something wrong or not.

"I think you wouldn't believe me if I told you I fell in love with you. You will think that it's because I'm inexperienced and..."

"Are you serious? I mean, how old are you?"

"I'm 22."

"Oh, I can't believe that. I'm really a cougar!"

"What?"

"This is wrong, I think it's wrong."

"Please don't leave me." His eyes were begging her. He was definitely sincere that he was in love with her.

'What does he know?' she thought. He was a kid and he was a virgin two hours ago.

Then she felt something else. It didn't feel bad. She liked the idea of being his first. In fact, she loved the idea of being the one taking his innocence.

"I don't have the energy for flirtation games, Connor. I don't think I will enjoy your journey to find yourself and then leave me."

"Leave you? I never felt like this before. How can I leave you?"

"I doubt you had enough time to feel stuff till that age. Your feelings will change and..."

"Of course they will change. Today I'm a foolish lover. In time, I will learn to be your man."

She loved what he was saying. Then, she noticed that there was nothing risky in that. She was going to leave her husband and sit at home cursing at him for months. Instead, she could be with Connor, making this period a perfect one. Who knew? He could be right. This could turn into a decent relationship too. If not, she would show him the door.

"I won't settle for mediocre, not after what I had gone through. I will have demands and I want to see your love at all times."

"Yes!" He was more than happy. It was almost sad to see him like that. She thought he had to be living a very dull life and he saw her like a life saver. And she didn't care.

She dragged him inside and when she was going home two hours later, she felt better, realizing that he had years of hunger for a woman, which would be hard for her to wear off.

And, who knew? He looked lovable.

12