What You'd Do to Me Tonight

Story Info
You, a princess, are captured by a cerberus.
1.6k words
4.11
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You shiver in the large bedroom. You look at the empty fireplace, but there's no wood in it and you don't know how to light a fire anyway. You're a princess, not a servant. But princesses can get in more trouble- like the kind you're in now, kidnapped from your home by a monster.

Said monster comes in, and you shudder. It's a huge black dog with three heads and you gulp. The cerberus smiles with all of its mouths.

"My, my, my," the cerberus growls. You'd been forcefully given some potion by a servant once you were in the castle, so you can understand it. "How pretty you are."

"Let me go," you demand, even though your voice shakes.

"No, Y/N," the cerberus says casually. It starts to approach you and you backpedal. It bounds forward and gets behind you. You freeze. It starts to circle you. "Not until I've had my fun."

"The prince will rescue me," you announce.

"I doubt that. I killed him." This time, another head speaks.

You jerk. The cerberus laughs, a horrible grating sound. The cerberus leans forward and inhales near your skin and you flinch.

"I am Demetrius," the final head speaks. "You should know that."

"Why," you ask, shaking.

"Because you will scream my name." With that, the cerberus takes its massive paw and pushes you onto the bed. You try to get out of it, but a warning growl makes you freeze. The cerberus- Demetrius- climbs in after you and straddles you. It rips down the center of your body with one paw, and your clothes fall into useless halves. You try to cover yourself, but Demetrius pins your arms down. You squirm under its bulk and it laughs again. It lowers one of its heads and inhales near your neck. "You smell good," it growls.

"Unhand me!"

"No, pet. You will sit still like a good girl, or else you won't like what I do."

"What are you-"

Demetrius backs up and you try to bolt. But its outer heads take your arms in its jaws and you freeze, not wanting its teeth to puncture your skin. It lowers its middle head and licks your face. You try to get away from its tongue, move your head away, but Demetrius just keeps licking. It makes a rumbling sound, not a growl, deep in its chest. "I am going to let go, and you are going to stay still."

Demetrius releases you from its jaws and you try to get out of the bed again. Demetrius pins you down again, this time with a single paw. Demetrius growls and puts its head back, howling.

Servants come in with ropes and you thrash under Demetrius' grip. But your wrists are taken and tied to the posts. Demetrius lets you go and you squirm. The servants leave. Demetrius straddles you again. "Someday, you will listen."

"Let me go!"

Demetrius ignores you and licks your face again. This time, all of its heads are able to join in tasting your skin- the outer heads lick your arms. Demetrius walks backwards, licking down your body. You jerk when it starts to slobber on your breasts. The middle head goes back to your face and the outer ones work on both breasts. You try to squirm away, but it starts to feel good. The middle head shoves its tongue into your mouth and you can't even bite- the tongue is so huge that your teeth can't close.

"You taste good," the left head says. Then it goes back to licking. You squirm, trying to get away from the unwanted pleasure. You feel your pussy start to dampen and the middle head takes its tongue out of your throat and sniffs the air. "There you are," it says.

All three heads start to lick further down your body. It gets between your thighs and the outer heads lick your inner thighs. You bite your lip to prevent a moan from slipping out. The middle head looks up at you before delicately licking your slit. You jerk with a sob. It licks along your lips for a while, until you are tingling. You can't help your body's reaction- your legs spread. The middle head laughs as your face burns. "Look at you," it says. "Spreading your legs for me. You want to be my pretty little toy. You want to feel me inside you."

"No," you sob.

It shoves its tongue in. You scream. It starts to lick desperately and you, again, can't control yourself. You start to fuck yourself on its tongue. The left head laughs because the middle is preoccupied. "Yeah, that's it, Y/N."

You can feel Demetrius' drool soaking you and tell yourself that's why you're dripping. But your own wetness is helping. You feel an orgasm building and sob. Then Demetrius pulls back, its tongues disappearing. You look down and whimper. Demetrius just looks at you and grins.

"Ask nicely."

You whimper. You hold out for a few seconds before you give up. "Please, Demetrius," you beg.

"Please what?"

"Please make me cum."

"Attagirl."

Demetrius surges forward and licks into you again. This time, you moan. You're not getting out of this, so what's the point of fighting? Especially when it feels so good. Your hips hitch into its tongue. "Demetrius, Demetrius, Demetrius," you chant. You twist your wrists and hold onto the ropes. Anything to ground yourself as you fuck yourself on its tongue.

"Cum for me," it snarls. You obey with a scream. Demetrius doesn't let up. It keeps licking you and you sob, hips moving. It licks you into two more orgasms before it pulls back. It licks its lips and you lazily look down. You gulp. You can see a red cock between Demetrius' legs, its end tapered. You want that in your mouth.

"Are you going to be good," Demetrius asks.

"Yes."

"Good enough for me to untie you?'

"Yes."

Demetrius howls again and servants come in and untie you. You reach up and stroke down its sides. Its fur is thick and silky and Demetrius groans. "I wanna taste you," you admit.

Demetrius laughs. "Yes, pet."

You get on your hands and knees and crawl towards that cock. You lick your lips before you close your mouth around the head. You don't get a chance to enjoy the taste before Demetrius shoves its cock down your throat. You gag but that doesn't deter it. It fucks your throat and you can't help but get wetter. You slide one hand to between your legs and start to fuck yourself. You're sopping and you whimper around the cock in your mouth as you shove three fingers into yourself, fast and hard. You're drooling around Demetrius' cock and Demetrius starts to snarl. Without warning, Demetrius slams forward and you feel warmth down your throat. You pull back to taste its cum, gulping it down. You cum hard. You hang your head and pant.

"Yeah, good girl," Demetrius pants. You lift your head and are shocked when it's still hard. Demetrius yanks you out from under itself. You scramble to keep up and turn your back to it. You rest yourself on your forearms and lift your ass up high. "Good girl," Demetrius croons. "Gonna take my cock like a good little bitch."

You shudder at the crude words, feeling yourself get even wetter. Demetrius leans forward and shoves its tongue into you again, this time from behind. You can feel a wet nose against your ass, and whimper as it fucks you with its tongue. You know that it's tasting your orgasm and you shake. Demetrius makes you cum on its tongue again and then pulls back. It walks forward and you shudder. You can feel its cock dragging between your thighs and spread your legs slightly. Demetrius shoves into you and you scream. It's not gentle. It fucks your pussy even harder than it fucked your throat, and you didn't think that was possible.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," you chant. "Demetrius!"

"Take it, take it, take it," it snarls and doesn't pause.

"Yeah, yeah," you pant. "Yeah, fuck your bitch."

Demetrius snarls again and angles slightly, now pounding your g-spot mercilessly. You cum again with a scream. Demetrius doesn't change angle, and you cum three more times before you feel its strokes start to shorten. Demetrius shoves in one final time and you're flooded. You whimper as its hips move minutely. It lies down, and you're pressed between the bed and Demetrius' bulk. You turn your face to the side so you can pant. Demetrius chuckles after it gets its breath back. "You're mine now, Princess. You are going to be bent over and fucked whenever I want."

"Your little bitch," you moan. "Want it, Demetrius."

"What do you want?"

"Want your cock and tongue in my cunt, want to suck you off," you slur, cum-drunk. "Want to be fucked at every opportunity. Want to ride you, fuck your cock into myself."

"Good girl. Such a good little bitch." Demetrius licks your skin lazily. "Gonna fuck you in all of your holes, gonna make you scream," another head says so it can keep tasting you.

"Yes, yes, yes," you moan, rocking back against it as best as you can. Demetrius lazily rolls its hips, stuffing its knot deeper. You never want it out of you. "God, yes. Wanna have you fill me over and over, wanna dig your cum out of my hole to eat," you sob. Demetrius growls and tries to fuck you harder, but the knot makes it impossible. All it can do is rock its hips, forcing you deeper into the mattress. You come again.

Demetrius settles and licks your skin. "Sleep, pet."

You close your eyes and start to slip into sleep. You think that you're relieved that the prince didn't save you. You're looking forward to being a bitch.