All Comments on 'Whatever He Wants'

by MalDufleurs

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good story. My experience was similar, I met a women at the age of 40. She had been divorced for 3 years.I took my time with her until 1 weekend we couldn't get enough of each other. After that she moved in with me, we would fuck every day after work. I came home 1 afternoon, she was angry, had a bad day at work. We had our first argument, she tried to push me away, I held her down pulled her panties off, knelt between her legs, we wrestled and I got my cock into her very wet pussy, wow, we went at it. I pushed hard into her, telling her that she would pay for getting angry at me because of her work.What are you going to do, I pulled out, grabbed her pantyhose, rolled her over and tied her hands together behind her back, then pushed back into her, so wet,then pulled out, moving my cock between her firm, round arse, she realized no, not there, I haven't as she tried to close her legs, that wasn't going to happen as I pushed forward, she clenched her arse, I whacked her bottom hard, ouch, better relax,she didn't, iwhacked her harder, oww, don't, harder again, andi felt her bottom open and I pushed forward into her tight entrance, she was whimpering but quietly as I slowly entered her. I had to go slow, she felt so good,so tight, but I couldn't so I just started to fuck her, all I could hear was, ohh what are you doing,ohhhhh, no you cant, ohhhh, then I felt her insides quivering and she was moaning, ohh, yes,yes, yes as I shot my cumm into her, then pulled back a bit. I heard her say no leave it there, leave it there, I pushed all the way back in and she tried to milk more out of me. I married her, when we fuck, quite often she will say better tie my hands I have had a bad day at work and I am angry as she rolls over and presents her arse.

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 10 years ago

Beautiful hardcore session!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMalDufleurs@MalDufleurs
135 Followers
50ish silver fox with a filthy side. Fan of literature of all kinds and lover of erotic writing.

story TAGS