Whatever He Wants

Story Info
Alex uses Jain as a pisoar.
2.1k words
4.33
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers

Heya, and thanks for clicking on my story! Just a quick warning up front, the main theme of this story is watersports from the takers POV. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------

'Meet me in the handicap bathroom on the 3rd floor.'

The message made my heart skip a beat. Alex always knew how to push my buttons. I was out shopping with a couple of friends. Nothing special, just a normal Saturday. But he had other plans. Alex, my one and only, always had. I tried to not reveal anything to the girls, but I always had a horrible poker face. I ran my hand through my dirty blonde hair, before throwing it over my shoulder.

"You guys go on without me for a bit, I got... some errands to run for Alex."

I looked away from the other, returning my full focus on the honestly lovely dress I had been looking at when I received the message, knowing everyone was looking at me. It wasn't the first time I ditched them for 20 minutes after a text from Alex. I knew they got a few good giggles out of it, especially with the way I reacted every time.

"Go run your 'errands' Jain, you can tell us all about it at the salon later."

I don't remember which of my friends said it, but I know the rest of them giggled. With a half embraced, half thankful smile I grabbed my bags and headed towards the escalators. My heart was racing. Alex knew how embarrassed stuff like this made me, and he knew how fucking horny I got from said embarrassment. I tried to calm myself down. To not look like a horny teenager up to no good.

Luckily nobody bothered me on the way to the bathrooms. I found the correct one, and luckily it was unoccupied. With a deep breath I picked up my phone and sent a message

'I'm here.'

I put down the toilet seat and sat down to wait for an answer. I didn't have to wait long.

'keep the door unlocked, then kneel next to the toilet, facing the door.'

I gulped, that sounded way too risky. Someone could show up at any time! I was tempted to send a message back, to argue that I wouldn't risk getting caught. I was halfway through writing out the message before thinking better of it. Alex knew what he was doing. He has a plan, and I wouldn't want to argue with him. Besides, it's not like I would be naked or anything, at worst I could just say I dropped something. I deleted the half-written message, stood up and straightened out my loose pink blouse, lazily draping over my C sized breasts. Then I unlocked the door and stepped back into place, kneeling and feeling thankful I picked the jeans over the skirt that day. At least I had some padding between my knees and the cold bathroom tiles.

'It's done.'

I clicked send and placed my phone on the floor next to me. Then I waited, far from as comfortable as earlier. My imagination was running wild with ideas for what Alex might have planned, each idea more outrageous than the last and each one making my breathing a little heavier. I needed him, and I would soon get him.

I don't know how long I spent there waiting, it felt like an eternity, but it probably wasn't much more than a couple of minutes. But in the end the door opened, and Alex stepped in. He closed the door behind himself, locked it, placed a bag on the floor next to the door and turned to me with a cheeky grin. I tried and failed at suppressing my own smile, I felt relief and excitement both at the same time, I was so happy to see him, and I knew he was happy to see me as well. Reaching into the pocket of his lazy jeans he pulled out his phone and pointed the camera at her. She could hear the digital recreation of an old-time camera coming from his phone as he snapped the first picture.

"Open your mouth pet."

It was an order, not a request. But there was little force behind his words. We both knew I was going to do whatever he wanted, and I would be happy to do so. I opened my mouth, and he snapped a second picture.

"Good girl, so obedient."

He smirked, stepping up closer and using one hand to pull my blouse up over my bra, placing it between my lips and nudging my mouth shut. Alex took a step back and bringing up his phone. Once more he snapped a third picture.

"Does your friends know I ordered you up here, to do nasty, nasty things for me?"

He asked, readjusting his bulge and making sure he guided my eyes to it.

"I told them I had to run some errands for you... But I think they got the idea."

I blushed, knowing he would expect me to tell them everything about this meeting if they asked, and I knew I would, no matter how embarrassed it would make me. He stepped forward once again and took a grip of my left breast.

"Nice and firm."

He said approvingly, before reaching behind me and unhooking my bra. It fell to my lap, and he quickly stuffed it away into one of my shopping bags. I felt the excitement surge trough my body, as he took another step backwards, snapping another picture.

"You can let your top go now, but make sure it stays over these babies, I want to enjoy the sight."

He leaned down to lightly squeeze my breasts, just enough to make me groan, and drop the blouse up to rest over the top of my breasts. He didn't spend to long playing with my babies though, standing up he unhooked his belt and pulled down his zipper. There was no underwear. Alex usually won't wear them for our playtime. I wasn't surprised to find his uncut shaft half hard. He always had that type of self-control I could only dream of when it came to this.

"Keep your mouth open, stick your tongue out."

He ordered and started to pace around the room in front of me, dragging out the moment, as he often liked to do. I kept my mouth open and my tongue out. Slowly starting to drool down onto my top. He stopped in front of me, finally placing his still half hard dick between my lips

"This bathroom always needed an extra toilet."

My eyes went wide as I realize what was about to happen. It wouldn't be the first time, but I could never get used to the rancid taste of his piss. The weird, salty taste. The force behind the stream hitting the back of my mouth. It was humiliating, degrading. But he loved it, and so did I. I brazed myself, feeling his urine filling my mouth until it was about to overflow. He took a step backwards, holding back the rest of his golden liquid.

"Swallow my piss you lovely little slut."

He couldn't help but smile, and I did as ordered, closing my mouth and gulping it down. I opened my mouth to show that the job was done. Just in time to have the stream hit my face, and run down onto my chest, staining my top. I almost panicked, this was the only top I had brought. Before he could do any more damage to it, I quickly leant forward to take his streaming shaft into my mouth.

"Such a greedy slut, you better start chugging!"

Alex grabbed the back of my head, pushing his shaft down my throat and forcing me to start swallowing as best I could. I knew this was coming, and I knew he loved the feeling of my throat pulling his piss down into my stomach massaging his shaft.

"You're the perfect fucking toilet, drink my piss you nasty slut! I fucking love you."

Alex gasped, keeping a tight hold of my hair as I did my best to stare up at him. It felt like I had been there forever when he finally finished his piss, letting go off my head. I came up, gasping for air. I was unsure if I felt fulfilled or disgusted, but I knew how horny this had made me. I needed his dick back in my mouth, and I wanted his cum.

"Thanks for taking care of this."

Alex said teasingly, knowing what I want and how much I need it he pulled his pants back on, turned around, unlocked the door and picked up the bag. Just as he put his hand on the doorhandle my greed won out over what little remained of my self-esteem in that moment. I gave him exactly what he wanted, so he would give me what I wanted.

"Wait Alex... please let me suck your dick."

I said the first part a bit too loud, and the last part not loud enough. Alex chuckled, locked the door and put the bag back on the floor.

"What was that babe? Do you want something."

He pulled his phone out, and pointed it at me as he started to film. I took a deep breath, fully aware of what he wanted me to do and knowing I had already committed to embarrassing myself for his entertainment.

"Please let me suck your fat delicious dick."

I bit my lips, as he takes a seat on the toilet, pulling his shaft back out. Already mostly hard from when I swallowed his piss and how much he loved when I embarrassed myself.

"Get to it then, I'm not going to turn down a blowjob."

Alex said, and I crawled over between his legs. Within 10 seconds I was in my happy place, sucking on my favorite shaft. I swirled my tongue around the head of his shaft, staring up at him as my hand pulled my spit down his length. For the time being he rested his hands on his side, allowing me to worship his shaft to my hearts content. It didn't take too long to get him rock hard, and I it was at that point I took him into my throat, gaging around his shaft as I bobbed up and down, my eyes locked with his while I worked on his shaft.

"You're the perfect cocksucker, aren't you? I'm going to have to reward you properly for this tonight."

I blushed, both looking forward to and dreading what he might have in store for me. But for now, I had a task to finish, one I reveled in doing. I pushed all the way down, gurgling and gagging around his shaft while he moaned with pleasure. I came up for air, gasping and nuzzling his shaft while I stroked him.

"Your dick is so tasty, I love it."

I said, blushing. I couldn't believe what I was saying, dick, and especially his dick, really had a way to turn off my inhibitions. Alex gasped, my honest lust really driving him wild.

"Get back to sucking babe, my load is almost ready for you."

I quickly did as ordered, sealing my lips under the slit and licking all around the head while milking him with my hand. I wanted him to fill my mouth, to shoot his load for me. I wanted to taste his jizz, and I knew from the way he tensed up.

"Get ready, and don't swallow until you're told to."

I already knew he would say this, he loved to see me enjoy his load, to swirl it around my mouth before I swallow. I tightened my grip just a bit more, staring up at him as I pumped his load into my mouth. Feeling fulfilled and happy from getting him off.

"Ahhhhhh... Good girl..."

Alex sighed as I sat back on my knees, opening my mouth and showing his load off proudly.

"That's perfect, hold it just there."

He reached into his pocket, and pulled a wrapped hard candy from his pocket. He quickly unwrapped the candy, dropping it into the pool of cum filling my mouth.

"Suck on that, you can swallow once you're back with your friends."

Alex laughed, and I closed my mouth. The candy added a little strawberry sweetness to the salty, gooey jizz. I closed my mouth for a minute, enjoying the mixture, but coming back to reality I looked down at my stained top with horror. Understanding what I meant he got up, grabbing my shopping bags and walking to the door. There he put his foot behind the bag he brought and pushed it over towards me.

"You can wear that."

As Alex left the bathroom, I opened the bag, pulling out an incredibly pink and incredibly stupid I <3 eggplant t-shirt.

'you ass'

I picked up my phone and sent those two words and got two characters back.

'<3'

BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers