All Comments on 'Whatever It Takes'

by NikkiD268

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it

Your story flowed really well did not seemed rushed at all. I like the build up to something more in the next chapter. Hopefully you just do not jump in to sex and turn her slutty to soon. I look forward to reading your next chapter thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next part. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DIgging it!

Please continue. Thanks for sharing. The only critique I could come up with is that you may have wanted to use protagonist not antagonist....though I haven't read the Hunch Back of Notre Dame in ages so I could very well be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I loved it. I want more. Soon! You made me like Phillip. A lot. You really built the characters. I can't wait. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fifty shades?

Well written, but at this point it is too similar to Fifty Shades of Grey. Try to make it more your own.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 10 years ago
So far so good...

I am intrigued and that makes me want to continue reading more of your story.

acupacupover 10 years ago
A good start

An intriguing start to a series. Just do us all one favor and continue it to the end. To many good starts just fade away....

samlibertinesamlibertineover 10 years ago
interesting

Please do continue. I'm intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
moooooooooreeeee!!!!

Hey, super good start! Would love to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good beginning

I'm eager to see where this story leads. Good character development and build up in the first chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous