Whatever It Takes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep sucking Rich's wilting cock until he steps back and it slides out of my mouth with a slippery pop. He pats my face like I'm a pet who's done something pleasing. I see one of the other boys has got off the sofa and he takes Rich's place. He pulls his jeans and underwear down and he dangles his hard prick in front of my face and I open my mouth and let him slide it in.

"You look so fucking hot," Jake says. Bless him. He smacks my arse a few more times and he sounds like he's getting more and more excited and this is glorious. He makes a spitting noise and I feel him wiping something wet between my arse cheeks and you naughty boy Jake, I know it's about to get even better.

Jake presses a finger against my arsehole. I groan in encouragement and he begins to slide it into me and it's only a finger but it feels so big. He works it in deeper and he begins to wiggle it inside my bottom and all the sensations that have been building in my cunt begin to spread through my lower body and I whimper and I feel like I'm going to start crying again.

"Maybe I'll fuck you in the arse, huh?" Jake grunts down at me.

I'd let him too. I'd even let him come inside me there. And then I'm thinking about him doing that to me and how filthy it would be and it's so depraved it's enough to send me over the edge and suddenly I'm coming again. I've got two cocks and a finger inside me and it feels like fireworks are exploding inside my head and I don't care what you say or how much you deny it, everyone comes harder with a finger in the bum. I thrash around on that table and make an absolute scene of myself.

I eventually come back to Earth and they're both still using me. They've adopted a mutual rhythm; as one of them is thrusting into me the other is pulling out and it bounces me back and forth against the table. Jake's pushing his finger in and out of my arsehole with a twisting motion in time with his cock and it feels so good and I'm so far gone I'm thinking about begging him to bugger me. I'm not a person anymore, I'm not in control. I'm dazed and euphoric and wild and I'm lost to it. I'm being shared and watched and I don't care what they do to me.

"What the hell is going on?" It's a female voice this time and it's loud and even in this state it catches my attention. Whoever she is she sounds angry. I can't turn my head, as the unknown boy who's fucking my mouth is holding my face in his hands, so I try to turn my eyes in the direction of the door. I can see blonde hair, but I can't see her face.

"Oh fucking hell Jake, not again," she says.

I recognise that voice. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. No wonder she sounds so angry. The girl moves closer to the table and I look up into the eyes of Lisa Jones. She looks absolutely fucking livid. She narrows her eyes at me and she crosses her arms over her chest. "You sneaky fucking bitch." She spits each word at me.

I don't know what she means by that. The sneaky bit. The bitch bit I understand.

"Chill. Out. Babe. She's. Just. Some. Girl. I. Picked. Up." Jake manages a single word between each thrust.

Lisa looks up at him and shakes her head. She looks down at me and I can see hate burning in her eyes. Fuck. I don't care about the boys watching me but I don't want Lisa to see my like this. My face starts to burn with shame and I can feel the tears coming again. I feel the first flutters of panic in my stomach too. I don't know why, but I'm scared of this girl, and I feel trapped again and I'm aware of how vulnerable I am. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea? I really don't like the way she's looking at me, like she's thinking about how she'll punish me. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up. And then the moment is broken."Fuck, I'm gonna come," the boy in my mouth gasps and we all look at him.

"Do it on her face," Lisa says.

The boy pulls out of me and I just stare at him dumbly as he bucks and clenches his stomach and then he groans and the first jet of come spurts across my forehead. The second spurt is bigger and comes out with more force and it streaks across my nose and cheek and I make a squeaking noise. It keeps coming, warm spurt after warm spurt until it's all over me. It's in my hair and in one of my eyes and it's dripping off my chin. I'm a sucker for degradation though and this is as good as it gets and I can't stop myself. I raise my face towards the boy's cock and I try and suck on it again. I glance at Lisa and she watches me with a look of disgust on her face and I feel like I'm going to come again. "Dirty little slut," Lisa whispers to me.

Jake's still fucking me like a stallion and the other boy is off the sofa now. He's beating his cock in his hand and he's stepping towards me. I open my mouth for him. I look up at Lisa again as he starts to fuck my face. She wrinkles her nose at me and then looks up and shakes her head at Jake. She still looks angry, but I can see something else too. I can see there's interest in her eyes, and she's not stepped away from the table, has she?

Lisa leans over to get a better view of what Jake's doing to me and I know she can see his finger sliding in and out of my loosened sphincter. I wonder if it's usually Lisa in this position, getting fucked by Jake and all his mates?

The new boy in my mouth is eager. He's got hold of my head and he's fucking me hard. His cock keeps banging at the back of my throat and I can't stop myself from coughing and gagging. It doesn't interrupt his fun though, he just keeps thrusting into me without any mercy and it's all I can do to stop myself being sick. I feel Jake slide a second finger into my arse.

"Touch her," Jake says. I don't understand what he means, but then I feel Lisa touch me and I flinch. Lisa pulls her hand back instinctively, but then she reaches out again. She touches me. She runs her hand down my back then she slides it under me and grasps one of my breasts. She squeezes me hard and I groan. She finds my nipple. She rolls it between her finger and thumb and it brings goose pimples out all over my body. Then she pulls my nipple hard and I grunt and nearly bite the cock in my mouth but I like it, some real pain at last. She bends over me and smacks my arse so hard pain blooms through my buttock. Fuck yes. I look up at her. Her face is flushed red.

Lisa continues playing with my body as Jake and his friend use me. She teases and hurts me. She strokes me and then she pulls my nipples and spanks my bottom and she pinches the flesh on the back of my thighs. It's divine. The boy in my mouth pulls out and this time Lisa wanks him off over my upturned face. I grin and moan as I take his load but I look at Lisa rather than him.

When the boy steps away someone suggests Lisa should make me lick her. I look up at Lisa and she looks excited and she nods. She starts to unbutton her jeans and I watch as she works them down over her full hips. She's wearing a small, black thong and her skin is smooth and perfect and the colour of caramel. She pushes her thong down and steps out of it. She stands in front of my face. "You can lick my arse first you little slut," she says, then she turns away from me.

Oh fuck. Lisa backs towards me and the sight of her bottom fills my vision. It's perfect, the bitch, she's got a slim waist and trim thighs, so it's not fair that her bottom should be so big and round and flawless. Lisa bends forwards. Her bottom is so close I could kiss it. She puts her hands on her cheeks and she spreads herself and bends forwards further and I see the plump lips of her pussy and the tight pucker of her anus. She backs into me and smothers my face.

"What are you waiting for slut?" Lisa says.

I close my eyes and I kiss the wrinkled skin of her arsehole. Dear god this is hot. I open my mouth and run the flat of my tongue right over her anus and Lisa makes a soft moaning noise. I press my face into her and begin lapping at her arsehole.

Jake seems to appreciate what I'm doing. "That is fucking hot." I hear him say. "Oh my god, that is so fucking dirty. You girls are wild." He starts riding me even faster. He pushes a third finger into my arse, the cheeky bastard, and it feels sublime. I suspect Lisa knows how much Jake likes this, as she's putting on a show for him too. She's pulling her cheeks wide open so Jake can see everything and she's pressing into me and rubbing her arsehole against my tongue. I play my part well though. I run my tongue all over her. I use flat licks and little pointed-tongue flicks. I even try and work it inside of her. I'm dreadful I know, but it's too late to stop, there's no going back from this.

Jake is unrelenting now. He's fucking me so hard and all those fingers are wriggling inside my arse and he's making these wonderful grunting sounds. He's losing control. I can feel him getting closer and closer to finishing. I'm close myself now too, all his pounding and degradation is really doing it for me and I want to come again as Jake does. I focus on the feel of him inside me, and I try to image how depraved I must look to him, tied like this, with his cock and his fingers inside me, as I slide my tongue into Lisa's arsehole. It works. Too well. I feel my climax rising and I'm close to the point of no return.

I'm on the verge of coming, but Jake isn't there yet. I try to hold it back. I try to wait for him, but I no longer have control of my body and I'm there. My cunt tightens. My arsehole clenches around Jake's fingers. My whole body starts to shudder and then I hear the noises Jake is making and he's coming too. We're coming together. He slides his cock slowly in an out of me and my orgasm synchronises with his thrusts. Jake Mathews is coming inside me and it's all I've ever wanted. I can feel his glorious cock twitching and he's pushing it as deep as he can as he empties himself into me. I will never forget this moment.

Lisa turns around to look at Jake. She doesn't seem very happy. She doesn't even look at me, which is more than a little rude, considering I've just had my tongue up her arse. Jake takes his fingers out of my bottom, then she slides his cock out of me and I whine at him leaving me. I feel open and empty. I want him back inside me, I'm not done with him yet.

It seems Lisa isn't done with me either. She looks down at me with a worrying look on her face. She looks flushed and excited as well as pissed off. She pulls my face into her cunt. I guess she's furious with me, but not so furious that she's above making me finish her off. I such on her lips and then I find her clit with my tongue and she mashes herself against me as I lick her.

I feel hands on my waist again and it's not over for me yet either. One of the other boys must have gotten hard again. He slides his cock into my cunt but I can't turn around to see who he is as Lisa's holding my head.

All the boys end up fucking me that night. After I make Lisa come she spanks me a bit, but I can tell her heart's not really in it anymore, and she leaves before the boys are done with me. Jake doesn't fuck me again, he just sits on the sofa and watches.

The last boy who fucks me comes up my back and then they all leave. Jake un-cuffs my wrists and I get up from the table and I'm a mess. I'm covered in spunk and it's running out of me and down my legs. My wrists are agony and my pussy aches. My whole body hurts from being held in that position for so long. I want to cuddle Jake and climb in bed with him, but he hands me a towel instead and he tells me where the bathroom with the shower is.

"Want to join me?" I ask.

He just says no. He doesn't offer any kind of excuse.

The bathroom looks like it hasn't been cleaned in months. Only boys live in this student house though, so that's probably the case. There's dust and hairs everywhere. The water is strong and hot though and I try not to touch anything. When I'm done I creep back to Jake's room with the towel wrapped around me. The lights are still on, but Jake isn't there. I dress and head downstairs.

I find Jake with the other boys in the living room. They're clustered around a widescreen TV watching some horror film. Lisa isn't here. I go over and sit next to Jake and he smiles at me and hands me a bottle of beer. He puts his arm around me and I snuggle up against him. I want to kiss him, but it feels weird to do it in front of everyone, even after what's just happened. I feel happy. I think. I've got what I wanted. It wasn't the way I planned it, but I'm here now, with Jake. I hope he lets me stay the night.

TO BE CONTINUED...