Whatever Mommy Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed and told her that I'm glad she brought it up. I urged her to tell me what was on her mind.

"Well," she started, "I used to work for Jennifer. When I left school and received my CPA license she offered me a job as her accountant for the company Jack left to her."

I took a second to absorb this news, Lisa an accountant, WOW, that surprised me; she didn't look like any accountant I ever knew.

She continued, "I worked for Jenny for over five years, we became close and shared personal details about ourselves. We soon discovered that we were both secretly super horny sluts who couldn't get enough sex. That's as far as it went until I had a better job offer. This large manufacturing firm offered me the job of CFO for their rapidly expanding operation. I would have a staff, huge salary increase and more free time. Jenny encouraged me to take it and I helped her find my replacement. Just before I left the company for my new job, Jenny came into my office with a bottle of wine to celebrate. We were both lonely and we started to talk and before we knew it the wine was gone. We were a little drunk and she invited me over to her place to relax and have dinner."

"We sobered a little by the time we arrived at her house so she got another bottle and said lets take a nice hot Jacuzzi. Her home was large and the bathroom was amazing. She had everything a woman wants, including a bidet and sunken Jacuzzi bath, the whole room was amazing. Jenny lit about ten scented candles then dimmed the lights and arranged the glasses and bottle on the floor. Then she looked me in the eye and removed her clothes. Without saying a word she slipped naked into the tub. It seemed very natural to me so I imitated her actions entering the water next to her a minute later."

"She gave me a glass and put one arm over my shoulder and looking me in the face she said, "Here's to your new career and our new relationship!"

"Then she pulled me close, bodies pressed tightly together and gave me a deep tongue kiss. It seemed so natural and good that I soon returned the kiss. I had never been with a woman before and she was really turning me on."

"Jennifer went to work on me after that. She loved my whole body and said so over and over. She concentrated on my most erroneous zones and soon found my cum spots. It blew me away. Here was a woman I respected and admired for many years and she was showing me a whole new side of her. A dark and secret side and I found it enticing and intoxicating. It was Wonderful!!! Once she started her dirty talk I went crazy. I had never heard a woman talk like that, not even me, and it just made me hotter and hotter. I stayed over the next day also and couldn't count the number of times I came."

She said, "That was my first introduction to real sex. Jenny told me all about her club and at that time there was about twenty people, mostly couples. It was tough to get in. Jenny screened all applicants and everyone gets tested."

"I haven't been tested," I stated.

Lisa said, "Sure you have, Jenny gave Jim a sample of your semen before we left town. He called her and gave you a clean bill of health. You need to learn that your Mother thinks of everything and always gets her way."

I shook my head; I was learning more and more about my abbreviated family.

Lisa resumed, "Not everyone came to every party but we had one twice a month or sometimes weekly depending on our state of heat and lust. Jenny tutored all the women, teaching us to talk dirty and think about our pleasure first. This was a huge turn around for all of us and it was unbelievably liberating and exhilarating, we still love it. When I scream those forbidden words I can feel it in my cunt and it adds a lot to a woman's experience."

Lisa said, "There's one more thing I want to tell you before we go in to join the others. About a year ago I met a guy and really liked him. We started seeing each other and we wound up being engaged. I hadn't been to a party in a year and was trying to figure out a way to tell him. I hadn't brought it up before but couldn't go on lying by admission, besides I didn't want to quit the group, I wanted him to join me. I finally worked up the nerve to tell him. This was last Friday. He slapped me across the face!!! Then he called me every name he could think of and said he felt dirty just being near me. He stormed out; the ironic thing is I planned to bring him to this party. Hence when I first heard about you I was pissed. Your Mother knows all this of course."

I started laughing. Long and hard, I couldn't stop. Lisa got so mad I thought she would kill me. I finally got myself under control and said, "Wait! Wait! Just hear me out and you will understand. I told her all about my fiancé and my reaction to her and repeated the fact that this just happened last Friday as well.

Lisa smiled and said "Wow! We both were thrown together so suddenly, I almost didn't come because I was so bummed out."

Just then Jennifer entered the room and came over to use. "You two lovebirds look like your getting along much better."

We laughed at that and said together, "Oh yeah."

Jenny didn't question further and said, "You need to join us, we're ready to eat and I have a show planned after dinner. We're getting anxious to start. Tom, I want to tell you that this skit I do with my sister is very depraved and I hope you won't be disgusted with us, but Gloria is adamant that she wants to do it."

I assured her that I was a big boy and there wasn't anything they could ever do that would stop me loving and respecting them.

She seemed relieved and said, "By the way, I decided not to tell them about our special relationship together, at least not now."

Lisa winked at us and had to interject, "Like him being your son, Mommy."

Jenny laughed and said, "Something like that." She got up and hurried out the door saying, "Don't be long."

The Show

Everyone was seated at the table except for Gloria and people had already begun to eat. Jenny was just finishing and excused herself saying, "Hurry, the show starts in ten minutes." The group was very relaxed and comfortable with each other and we shared a few laughs as we finished our meal.

Then the lights dimmed and there were ceiling spots aimed at the center of the room where a long black padded bench was sitting in the middle of the floor. The door to Jennifer's room opened and she appeared dressed in a black leather harness dress that started at her neck and wrapped narrowly down her body tightly encompassing her breasts, leaving her red roughed nipples exposed and ending in a loop around her thighs and ass, with her cunt visible to our glazed eyes. She had a black leather mask over her eyes that came to sharp points at the top. The outfit was completed by black fish-net stockings and high-heeled black leather boots ending at mid-thigh. She looked positively wicked.

Jenny held a leather leash that was attached to Gloria by a studded, thick, black collar around her neck. In her other hand she held a silk stranded whip. She led Glory down the steps to the bench, jerking the collar from time to time. Glory still wore her turkey feathers and the collar, otherwise naked. Jenny announced that they were going to perform a skit that they had done in Europe for over fifty people. She then instructed us to gather around them and watch the show. We all quickly scampered into place.

In a loud commanding voice, Jenny said, "Get up on that table bitch and lay on your back." Glory complied as Jenny pulled the leash tight as she proceeded to light candles all around the bench, it looked like an Alter, and Gloria was the sacrifice. The candles were dripping wax as Jenny took one and held it over Gloria's tits. When the hot wax first hit her nipple, Gloria yelped.

Giving one of her wicked smiles, Jenny continued to cover her tits, belly and bald cunt lips with hot wax. Gloria started crying with pain and pleasure, especially when the hot wax hit the sensitive lips of her cunt.

When the front of her body was covered Jenny said, "Roll over, slut." Glory, now the willing slave did as told and flopped onto her stomach. Jenny continued with the wax on the sensitive places of her back ending at the crack of her ass, making sure that plenty ran down to cover her asshole and cunt lips. Then she started with the whip. Lashing her sister's ass and backside until it was bright red. All the while Gloria was thrashing around screaming and moaning in a pain-pleasure sea of desire.

Jennifer still holding the leash tight stopped whipping and told her to sit at the end of the table and do as ordered. Glory scampered down to the end and sat at the edge. Jenny raised one leg up and rested her foot of the table next to her sister and pulled her by the hair close to her steaming cunt. She then took the handle of the whip turning it so it was against Gloria's lips and said, "Suck this cock." Gloria hesitated and Jenny slapped her face hard. I said, "Suck my cock bitch." We watched in awe as Gloria put the handle of the whip in her mouth. Jenny slowly shoved it in until only the frayed ends of the whip remained visible.

Jenny slowly fucked the whip handle in and out of her sister's mouth and began a nasty chuckle. Suddenly she pulled the handle out, dropping the whip and grabbed Glory's head with both hands, ramming her mouth against her pussy lips. "Now eat me hard you fucking whore." Glory bent to the task and started passionately sucking and licking Jennifer's aroused cunt. It wasn't long before Jenny came with a rush of sweet nectar.

Gloria's mouth, lips and cheeks were covered in a glistening sheen of musky, oily fluid. Her skin glowed incandescent as the dim light highlighted the white milky wax and cunt juice covering her body. Jennifer pushed Glory back flat on the bench, as she swayed seductively and extracted a hand-blown glass dildo from a black box. It was a beautiful work of art that featured double-cocks and a huge set of glass balls. Handing the device to her sister, Jenny said "Now service yourself slut. We'll watch closely and if you aren't giving it your best, you will be whipped." She looked at the group and declared her sister open season for anyone not happy with her work.

Gloria held the dildo with both hands as she brought it first to her mouth licking and sucking the dual cocks, covering them in her saliva before lowering the sexy instrument to her crotch. As she started to slide the device back and forth we could hear the wax seal on her cunt and ass cracking, as it broke away the first glistening drops of her sweet pussy nectar appeared. Gloria pushed past the sealed entrances starting the unit in both orifices. One cock-head was larger than the other. Neither was huge in length, the longest being about eight inches and the second around six, but both were wide, designed to have the larger one in the cunt. Gloria had just managed to insert both into her expanding holes when Trixie jumped up.

She grabbed the whip off the floor and gave Glory a lash cross her tits. Her lust contorted face yelled, "Quit fucking around and shove that thing in, I want to see you fuck yourself hard." Trixie grabbed the dildo by the balls and started to shove. Trixie had the better angle and Gloria took both cocks inside much quicker than she planned, unable to stop Trixie's thrust. Then Trixie put Gloria's hand back on the dildo and said, "Now fuck before I beat the shit out of you" and gave her another lash with the whip.

Jennifer had sat between Jim and Brian and was stroking both men's cocks furiously. Gloria splayed her legs out at an obscene angle and closed her eyes. Then she lost herself to the glass cocks and we could tell she was in ecstasy and on her way to fulfillment. Trixie paced around her inert body judging the quality of the self administered double-fuck. Trixie, now satisfied that Gloria was really into it began tongue kissing the bitch while she twisted and pinched her nipples. It wasn't long before Gloria came with gusto, sweating and swearing until she laid spent half off the table.

Gloria still had the dildo sticking out of her cunt and asshole when Trixie yanked it out with a loud pop. Bending over Gloria's outstretched genitals Trixie drank from both ravished holes and fingered her own cunt at the same time. Brian, ever watchful of his small young wife, got up and pushed his cock in Glory's mouth. Now husband and wife were both enjoying the pleasures of Gloria's body once again.

It was Sharon's turn to join the action, with red hair flying in a circle and nostrils flaring; she picked up the whip and laid into the three of them with a vengeance. She started swearing while she fingered herself, screaming, "Take that you Motherfuckers. Hurt that fucking bitch, pinch her, slap her real fucking hard. Make her Feeeelll It!!!!"

Never idle for long, Jenny was straddling Jim's hips and fucking him deep while she watched the hot scene. Leaving Jim alone, Jenny stood and grabbed Gloria's leash and pulled her off the bench and said. "On your fucking knees you pig. Ride this pig Trixie, whip her ass!" Bewildered, Trixie complied, she took the whip and straddled Gloria's back as Jenny led her around the mattresses

Trixie rode her, around and around whipping her ass furiously while shouting, "You fucking cunt, lets fuck her like a farm animal."

Jen picked the glass dildo off the floor and handed it to Sharon saying, "You know what to do, ram this back in my sweet sister, fuck her hard, make it hurt."

Sharron bent to the task and shoved the double cock into Gloria's holes without mercy following along as Jenny continued to drag her around the floor.

Finally Jen stopped and said, "All of you men come here, let's cover this bitch in cum."

I followed with the others and Jenny had all the women join in to suck and jack us off on her sister. We had cocks shoved against her face, back and tits while the women worked the hot cum out of our balls, and Sharon continued shoving the glass cocks in and out of Glory's dripping snatch. Soon we were spurting and spraying cum all over her, covering her lovely body with our milky white sperm.

When we finished draping her in our semen bath, Gloria rolled on her back smiling up at us and said, "Thank you so much, I love all this beautiful cum, I don't want to wash it off." So she lay there dreamily as the cum dried on her spent, lifeless form.

Lisa took my hand and said, "Let's go to the Jacuzzi, they won't even miss us." We silently rose as one and donning our robes headed to what had now become our favorite place. She said, "We all know about Gloria's masochistic tendencies and the gang really got into it today."

We lingered in the water for awhile and then enjoyed a leisurely fuck before bed. I silently thanked my Mother for the advice about the Viagra, I never could have stayed hard and cum so much without it. We were asleep early and slept straight through until eight the next morning.

Friday

Thanksgiving Leftovers

Lisa and I were the first up in the house and we proceeded to straighten up the rooms and start breakfast. About ten, the rest of the group came trickling into the kitchen and everyone was hungry, so Lisa and I fed the still groggy group and cleaned up the mess.

They were lazily lounging around either half naked or with open robes draped casually around their shoulders.

Jenny took the opportunity to lead the pack once again. She said that, "After careful consideration it was only fitting that for our last day of this holiday trip we have another focus for our activities." Without further ceremony, she announced that "Trixie was to be the Thanksgiving Leftover Slut for the day." Jenny said, "This was based on her complete and total transformation from young, innocent girl to nasty whore, plus her complete acceptance and obvious pleasure in the carnal delights from yesterday." She then took the turkey head dress and tail feathers and helped Trixie into the sparse costume.

You would think that Trixie had just been named Miss America, she was so happy. She started dancing around the room saying, "Thank you, thank you, I will do my best to live up to the honor."

Right on cue a young man strolled in the door and asked, "Am I still in time for some fun?"

I assumed this was the formerly ousted Josh and it wasn't long before my suspicions were confirmed. He was about 5' 5" or so and he had the swagger and attitude of most short men I have known. Overly handsome with a cocky grin plastered to his face. It would be easy for me not to like him.

Trixie ran over to him and gave him a long kiss and started helping him out of his coat and then more of his clothing. This girl obviously had a thing for old Josh and I watched Brian for his reaction. Brian didn't react; in fact he shook the man's hand and introduced me. Trixie started to babble about being the leftover slut and wanted to help get him settled. He didn't have a clue what she was talking about but smiled amiably and went along with her. She volunteered to get Josh something to eat and the rest of us went to relax in the big room on couches and chairs. At this stage of the weekend I had a good feeling for this group and was interested in how it would turn out.

A few people in close proximity of each other started to pair up and the fondling stage began, except for Trixie and Josh, who we could see in the kitchen area at the table.

Josh sate sideways in the chair eating his sandwich with Trixie on her knees sucking furiously on his long, hard cock. With the noise that the two of them were making everyone turned to watch. You could tell that they were both enjoying all the attention.

Josh set the sandwich aside. Roughly, grabbing her head with both hands, he started fucking his thick, long prick into her mouth and the back of her throat. His cock was a couple of inches shorter and much thinner than mine, but still the largest of the men before I came along.

Trixie was giving him her very best and his cock started to slide back into her throat farther and farther with each of his forceful strokes. The head of his pecker started to become visible in the outline of her throat as she valiantly tried to swallow him whole.

Josh stood up, tilted her head back and gave a mighty thrust all the way until his pubic bone slapped against her lips. His face was contorted with lust and what appeared to be anger. "You wanted to suck some cock bitch, how does that feel?" Now he was yanking out quickly only to ram back to the hilt with as much power as he could muster, the poor girl looked like she was choking to death and I could see fear showing in her eyes.

When it seemed that she wouldn't be able to take anymore Josh came with a mighty roar. He pumped loads of hot cum in her mouth and down her throat for what seemed forever. The excess was running out of her mouth and down her chin, but Josh held her head firm so she was forced to swallow most of it.

Trixie was red in the face and still choking and sputtering from the huge load of cum she had just consumed, but was smiling valiantly and stood up, seemingly ready for more sex, still excited about her slut status in spite of the abuse.

She ambled over to our communal bed and dropped to her hands and knees. Her cunt was directly in front of me only a few feet away and I could see she was ready for action. Her pink, swollen pussy lips were spread open like a flower, seeping moisture that collected around her aroused clit. Jim was right there to lick and suck the precious fluid before it could escape. It wasn't long before she was bucking her hips against his hot drooling lips in time to his oral ravishment.

Her husband moved in to replace Josh in her mouth and she engulfed his prick to the base in one fluid bob of her head. Jim got to his knees and shoved his cock all the way in her pussy with one thrust. The three of them began a rhythmatic dance that seemed perfectly choreographed in the movement from cock to cunt and prick to mouth. Within minutes Trixie screamed out her orgasm around Brian's penis and both men stared to tense their muscles and their faces were contorted in lust. Then they both came together pumping more jism into her tiny body.

1...456789