Whatever Mommy Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa fell forward until she was lying on my stomach with her head and mouth resting against our co-joined fuck. Mother draped herself over Lisa's back with her chin resting between Lisa's ass cheeks, staring into my face. I didn't even feel the combined weight of the two women I was so content. Occasionally Lisa would lick the base of my cock and linger at Jenny's extended clit and I would catch the few drops of cum still forming on her beautiful pink pussy lips.

Eventually the women rolled off me and I felt them both snuggle up on either side of me. Just before drifting off to sleep I thought about the trip. As much as I enjoyed the group sex with the other women, it didn't compare to the fulfillment I enjoyed with these two. Blinking, I realized the difference; I truly loved my Mother and acknowledged that I was rapidly falling in love with Lisa.

Saturday Morning

Going Home

Again, I woke alone. The Bunkhouse was empty and I could see that it had been straightened. It was 7:00 when I made my way to the main house desperate for a cup of coffee. Jenny and Lisa were bustling around the kitchen and as I poured myself a cup of strong, fresh coffee they stopped and came to me. Gently kissing them both, they announced that breakfast was almost ready and asked if I would please make sure the others were up and informed.

I went around knocking loudly on doors and let the others know that we were ready. They all emerged around the same time with packed bags set by the front door. Everyone looked freshly scrubbed and exuberant. The girls had a rosy glow and smiled constantly. The meal was filled with laughter and I could see that we all were closer, bonded by out intimate coupling.

The guests were leaving, and my girls and I stood in a receiving line to see them off. Each person had something nice to say to us and profusely thanked Jennifer for the wonderful holiday party. I shook hands with the men and deep kissed the women while fondling their breasts and squeezing their butts. Jenny and Lisa did the same with both sexes. Last out the door was Sharon and she lingered with her tongue in my mouth then pressed a small folded note into my palm.

As we made our final departure preparation, I unfolded the note. It said, "I'll fuck you anytime, anyplace, call my cell," and the number. I laughed but kept the note, Sharon was an awesome fuck.

The women were ready and though the weather had turned, it was in the fifties and sunny. I was surprised that they both sported short skirts without stockings for the ride home. As I loaded our gear, Lisa climbed in front and Jenny took the rear. When the car was warm we took our jackets off and Lisa turned her whole body in the seat to face me. She threw her left leg over the console, hiked her skirt up to her waist, parted the lips of her vulva and started to finger her cunt. When I looked in the rearview mirror, Mom had positioned herself the same so I tilted the mirror down to appreciate Mom's cunt as well.

Mother said, "Drive slowly, don't go off the road and enjoy the view."

I drove with difficulty; it was hard to concentrate with these two gorgeous sluts working themselves into a lather. They both had a couple of intense orgasms until Lisa crawled over the seat into the back where they fell in a sixty-nine and slurped noisily on each other all the way home.

By the time we reached the city limits the girls were sitting up but they still had their skirts hiked up to the waist and I could see the cum glistening on their cheeks and lips. My cock was rock hard all the way back and I had been rubbing it since we left, I had a load of pre-cum fluid drying in my shorts. Mom said, "There's been a change in plans Tom, I called your boss yesterday from the airport and told him you were needed to help with your grieving aunt, so drop me at home, you'll be spending the next 24 hours with Lisa and then all day Sunday with me. You can drive back on Monday."

I started to protest and then realized it would be useless, I was learning that Jen's plans were usually best. After dropping my Mother at her house we proceeded to Lisa's where the door had barely closed when I pushed her to the floor and fucked her hard right in the entrance way. I'd been waiting so long I came in minutes.

For the next two hours we sucked and fucked in every position in every room in her townhome, including the laundry room. A wonderful thing happened next. We showered, got dressed and went for a walk in the park. It was still a beautiful day for late November, balmy in the high fifties. We talked about everything, what we did and didn't like, who we knew and expressed our feelings about so much. We just had fun. Goofing around like kids, we laughed until my sides were splitting. Diner was next along with two bottles of wine.

When we returned to her house we made love, lots of love. What a great way to start a relationship, begin with an orgy, fuck each others brains out, then watch as we fucked and got fucked by a host of others. I had the best day of my life; it was so hard to leave her the next day.

Sunday was almost a repeat of Saturday, except this time it was with my own Mother. We were so close and intimate plus the fucking seemed even better with just the two of us. She expressed her joy that I had become a part of the family in every sense of the word, a fucking family, expressing love in not only emotional but physical terms. Before I left Mom made me promise I would return for Christmas in three weeks. She said that it would be a very Merry Fucking Christmas.

Two Weeks Later

My apartment seemed cold, bare and empty when I arrived. Realizing I no longer had a girlfriend or any real other friends in this city made me depressed. I couldn't stop thinking about my holiday and masturbated several times a day. The thought of going out to bars to meet women didn't appeal to me after my experience.

Fortunately work was slow; I had finished the architectural plans for the massive building I designed before I left so now it was just piddling around with details. The phone rang in my office as I was daydreaming about Lisa and was surprised at the voice on the other end.

"Is this Tom, Tom Jeffries?" a man asked. When I agreed it was, he continued. "I'm calling because I'm the managing partner at Evans Architectural, my name is Sam Delaney and I may have a job offer for you in Minneapolis if you're willing to relocate. You were highly recommended to me by Mrs. Jonathan Harker, I believe you know Jennifer Harker."

My mind was whirling, Mom changed her name when she married Jack but I retained her maiden name. I simply agreed that I did.

Mr. Delaney continued, "Jennifer's word means a lot in this town. I went to school with your boss and he approved this conversation. I believe I have a senior position available with a huge raise in pay and the chance to make partner in two years if you're any good. Mrs. Harker said you would be visiting at Christmas, would you be available for an interview in just a week?"

I agreed that I would be delighted to speak with him and we made arrangements. The rest of the afternoon was lost in a blur and my mind was still reeling when I returned to my lonely apartment. I had no sooner changed clothes, cracked a beer and got comfortable when the phone rang.

"Hi Tom," said a throaty, sexy voice.

"Lisa Baby," I replied, "I was just thinking about you, WOW, have I got some great news."

"I know, isn't it wonderful? You're going to move back home and take that terrific job and we can spend a lot of time together. I've missed you so much and I have some news of my own you might be interested in hearing.

"Uh, when did you find out about the job," I asked.

"I don't remember, maybe a couple of days ago, but listen to this. My older sister, Dorothy's daughter is going to college here next year and Dorothy asked me if she could stay with me over the summer. Right after we hung up Kim, her daughter called and asked if I would please help her explore her sexuality when she gets here. She said she's fucked a couple of the high school boys but they weren't very good and she's horny all the time, all she can think about is sex. Kim wanted to know if I knew any real men that could satisfy her. Kim is a stunning blond with a luscious body, she's only seventeen but her birthday is coming up. I thought maybe you and I could break her in before I take her to a sex party. What do you say?"

I was speechless, Lisa knew about the job long before I got the call and in the same breath she offered me an irresistible proposition. I mumbled something about how great that would be and then Lisa wanted to have phone sex. She talked filthy for an hour while explaining in great detail what she was doing with the two huge dildos inserted in her cunt and asshole. I masturbated constantly and came three times.

After we hung up and I recovered, I called my Mother; she answered in her silky, sultry voice and knew it was me because of caller ID.

"Tommy Darling, I was thinking about you. Mommy just finished her hot, soaking bath and applied some delightful creams all over and inside her horny little body. Now I'm lying on the couch fingering my wet cunt and thinking about your big cock. I want you here fucking me when I need it."

As usual, Mom had me off balance and in spite of the hot phone sex I was hard and ready. My plan had been to admonish her for telling Lisa about the job and getting involved in the first place. I started to tell her I could take care of myself but she wouldn't listen

In a stern voice, she said, "Listen; there's something you need to understand!!! WHATEVER MOMMY WANTS, MOMMY GETS!!! Right now Mommy wants her little boy home with her and his great big cock shoved all the way back in her belly where he started. Be ready to move home in one month!

To Be Continued

1...456789