All Comments on 'Whatever You Want Babe'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

Realistic scenario. I was hoping he would clean her up to comfort her and prove his love for her after his friend left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could see that happening to me with my first wife.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Love your stories! Best part of being a cuck is the look in her eyes when she sees me cave in and say "whatever you want...."

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years ago

Really good story. One suggestion, though, if I may: the buildup was very good, but then the actual coupling between Wendy and Chris was short and quick... too much so. I'd love to read a bit more detail, and maybe some of the emotions of all three of them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. As with your other stories it was well-written and extremely erotic. Several near prevalent themes jumped out at us as we read:

1)In real life it seems that all of us men who married to or date a hot gal also have an obnoxious, aggressive workmate, neighbor, or friend like Chris. You painted a clear picture of his nature. And, for us, he was kind of an Alpha archetype harking from the primitive human evolutionary past.

2)Intense eye contact is a highly erotic experience for a couple. In your story, you repeated mentioned, “She looked me in the eyes as he…”

Regarding the first point, when my wife and I had were newlyweds, we never had any fantasies about cuckolding. Nevertheless, we were initiated into it by a longtime friend of mine. After graduation from high school my buddy joined the Marine Corps, and I went away to university. When he returned three years later, my wife and I were already married, and we had a nice, two-bedroom apartment near campus. He enrolled, moved in, and actually became a serious student.

I knew he had already had plenty of experience with women; everything from just hooking up to several longer-term relationships. He just exuded masculinity and confidence around girls. He dated a few campus bimbos but quickly became bored with them.

So, little by little, he turned his attention to my wife. He was much lower key and smoother than Chris, in your story, but he started flirting with my wife. She had always been a modest, good girl. However, having this Alpha male in our living space, unleased her pent-up sexuality.

She became hyper-sexual with me in our bedroom. However, for me, being around this very masculine male seemed to drain the manliness right out of me. I was becoming impotent and started suffering premature ejaculations.

Aldo, I did not rise to the occasion and put him in his place when his flirting with my wife became outright seduction. Soon, she was fucking him every night, and would then come to bed with me to sleep. After two-years he moved out and moved on. However, the damage had been done. My wife now needed to fuck other men and, I needed to be a cuckhold. That was twenty years ago and that has not changed.

We suspect that many cuckold marriages were actually caused by an Alpha male that showed up at the right time. The Chris-like guys seem to represent some mythical archetype for the dominant male. Even after my buddy moved on, I was still impotent and a premature ejaculator.

Maybe that is an example Mother Nature’s way of pushing the Beta male aside, so the Alpha can breed a wife. My wife and I have a wonderful marriage, but none of our three children are mine. She (we) had different Alphas breed her each time.

The second, important theme we noted in your story was, “She looked me in the eyes as he was…” The first time my buddy took my wife she was facing me just inches away from my face. It seemed like we never blinked for the 30 minutes he was pounding her, and she repeatedly orgasmed.

Our ‘deep look into each other’s souls’ seemed like a ritualistic sacrifice, of her, on the altar of Dionysus. I ejaculated without even having an erection; and it seemed appropriate. My wife views this in political terms: the ‘normative’ paradigm, of the faithful wife, needs to be discarded. So, the stronger breeders of the ‘Chris Alpha’ archetype can breed all of our wives.

Well, we thank you for a great story! Wendy, just like my wife, got what she needed!

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Cuck Fuck. Sheer should have cleaned Chris' cock before her out his pants back on. Hot little story, do tell when Chris comes back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous