What's a 'Limnophile?'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Makes sense, totally fair."

I blushed and nervously laughed again when he said, "Good. Suck my dick, loverboy."

I was nervous but did my best. I licked, and stroked, and sucked, until his thick, sticky semen blasted into my mouth. Some hit the back of my throat, making me cough a little. I didn't really like the taste, but swallowed anyway.

He said, "Pretty good, for a beginner. Your turn."

He gave me another amazing suck job that made my toes curl. To this day, I've only had a few lovers that were as skilled at blowjobs, and none that were better.

"Wow! So good! Thank you!"

He swallowed mine, then said; "I don't like the flavor, but swallowing is the nice thing to do."

I chuckled. "I don't like it either, and thanks."

"You too. So, is there anything else you want to do tonight? Or is that enough for one date?"

"It was great. But I guess that's enough."

"Cool! Suck you tomorrow." He shook my hand and walked to his room.

"You too!"

Our 'date' had cost two glasses of boxed wine and taken twenty minutes, but both of us were fully satisfied. Efficient. But I kind of missed having an emotional connection.

I saw Bonnie smiling. She unbuttoned her blouse, as she asked; "That was really sexy! So do you want to just sit there for half an hour, or can I start our date early?" Her blouse was on a chair by the time she finished her question, and I admired her in her lacy white bra.

I asked her, "Do you want an engineer date too?"

She giggled, and took her pants off, as she said; "I'll give it a try."

I slid her panties to the side and fingered her to a mild orgasm as she stood in front of me. "Mmm! Nice, Lew."

She finished undressing, and we had some hot 69 on the towel-covered sofa as Ben watched. Her mouth opened wide at just the wrong time. My dick slipped out, and I shot off all over her face and neck. Only seconds later, several jets of her hot pussy juice squirted me in the face.

Being his usual self, Ben clapped, saying; "Bravo! Very sexy! But now the two of you are filthy, like my mind."

I asked, "I thought you were gay, Ben?"

"I like anybody who wants to make me cum, but women are a lot more work. I like boobs, but don't you think pussies are kind of ugly? Like a hairy fish taco that's all soggy, and bent out of shape?"

Bonnie threw a shoe at him. "ASSHOLE!"

He dodged, but it wouldn't have hit him anyway.

I wanted to calm the situation down and kissed her, which was a big mistake in our well-soiled condition. I got a taste of my semen, and apparently she didn't like the flavor of her snatch either.

He laughed some more, as we grimaced in disgust.

She made both of us laugh, with; "Shower. We need a shower. Then something we can shoot Ben with."

We had some great sex standing in the spray of hot water, and she made sure to be extra loud, so that Ben could hear. "So good! Yeah! Lew! Wow! UNGH! UH! YEAH! AAAIIIAAAIIIAAAIIIEEE!"

The next day, I stopped over for another 'engineer date' with Ben and had some quick 69. I found out Ben didn't like licking pussy, but enjoyed fucking them as much as I did. Bonnie wasn't in the mood for anything that night, and just gave me a hug as I left.

I got into a routine of short hook-ups, or 'engineer dates' with Ben nearly every night, and also a few mornings. I would have much longer, more romantic dates with Bonnie, nearly always on the weekend. Some of my classes were difficult, but I was having good sex at least eight times a week. The second month, we got even more efficient, and I'd stop over just in time for his morning shower. I loved it when we jerked each other off with soapy hands, under the spray head.

Ben and I tried anal with each other a few times, but either we used a lot of petroleum jelly, which was hard to clean up, and tasted and smelled nasty; or it was painful for whoever was receiving. We didn't think it was worth the pain or the mess. Blowjobs and handjobs were easy, and fun.

We hadn't yet heard anything about water-based lubricants, using toys to stretch things, or going very slow at the beginning. We assumed it was like regular fucking. Petroleum jelly mixed with feces is a goopy, sticky, stinky mess; and just jamming something into an anus dry is never good. In time, we would learn.

Bonnie graduated at the end of the semester and moved on to law school.

Ben asked if I wanted to move in with him. I was more than happy to, and we reached a long-term agreement. We knew neither of us was in love with the other. We were good friends who enjoyed lots of sex. If one of us wanted to date or sleep with someone else we would talk about it first, and probably agree to it.

To save a lot of money, Ben and I would share a bedroom, and get another roommate. Ben had saved up enough to get a rusty twenty-year-old jalopy. It was hideous, but it ran. Grocery shopping, laundry, and a lot of other tasks were much easier with a vehicle.

Against our will, we spent a mostly unhappy holiday season with our families, before returning to school and sex.

-

College - Second Semester

The morning two days before classes started, there was a knock at the door. I was half asleep and grogily answered it. A beautiful brunette was crushing out a cigarette with the toe of her cowboy boot. She was dressed like a sexy cowgirl, minus the hat. I saw her curly dark hair fell to her waist. I liked her smooth bare midriff, and the shape of the items hidden under her tight t-shirt, which had the bottom third raggedly cut off it. As she stared at me a moment, I noticed I was only wearing my boxers.

She nervously asked, "Hi, I'm Penny. Is this 1409-C Maple? The one looking for a roommate?"

"I'm Lewis. Yeah, it's only 300 a month, because there'll be three of us sharing. You'll have your own room."

"That's good. Well, there are two of us, so is it even cheaper with four in the apartment?" I was very disappointed. I should have known a girl so attractive would be dating somebody.

"Yeah, it would only be 225 each."

She asked, "Have you been with your girlfriend long? What's her name?"

"Um, Ben and I have been together since the start of last semester."

"So, you're gay? That's cool."

"Um... actually that's kinda complicated. Have you been with your boyfriend long?"

"Melissa and I got together last month, but we've been friends since middle school."

"It's great that you've known each other so long. Lesbians are cool."

"Uh... That's complicated too." She twirled her hair with a finger, and I saw her cheeks flush.

I asked, "How about we un-complicate things? Can the two of you come over for pizza at 7 tonight?"

"Sure. See you then."

I hated the smell of cigarettes, but still thought it was sexy when she lit up as she left. I'd love to have her lips sucking on me instead.

I was a little surprised when she climbed in an almost new red sedan. Her car was a lot nicer than her clothes. I didn't see any dents, or even a scratch on it. Once I joked that Ben's car was 40 percent dents and 60 percent rust. He told me I forgot about the duct tape.

That night, I pulled the hot pizza from the oven, as I was telling Ben about Penny.

"... and she has a great body, too. I swear, she's at least a 9! Maybe a 9 and a half!"

Ben opined, "Maybe she's great, but then the other one has to be ugly, or a cute whale, or something. When girls are friends, there's always a hot one and an ugly one."

We heard a car park outside, and Ben peeked out the window. He quickly said, "I was wrong! Oh my gawd! I was SO, SO WRONG!"

I walked over and looked through the edge of the curtains with him. Cute and hot brunette Penny took a puff from a cigarette and passed it to the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

Melissa had curly blonde hair that reached the bottom of her big breasts. If Penny's perfectly-shaped 'B' cups were nice, Melissa's 'D's were at least twice as nice. Penny dressed like a woman that guys would pick up in a bar, if they were very lucky. Melissa wore a conservative pink dress that only revealed a small bit of cleavage, and descended below her knees, but she was still absurdly attractive. I noticed the color of her legs was slightly darker than her arms. I wondered if she was wearing pantyhose? I LOVED it when my mother used to wear them.

She exhaled a cloud and dropped the cigarette butt on the sidewalk. I watched her crush it out with her white high heel, but I didn't care. I hated smoking, but she was so sexy, I'd be her human ashtray if she asked. I couldn't believe they were going to be our roommates! They would sleep in the room next to us! As they walked toward the door, I quickly ran to my seat in the kitchen, so my erection would be hidden under the tablecloth. Ben had the same idea, and I saw a tent in his pants until he sat at the table too.

I quickly thought of all the disgusting things I could, trying to deflate my rebellious prick. 'Kisses from grandma, diapers, dirty trash cans...'

The doorbell rang.

'... roadkill, rotten fruit ...'

I got up and stood mostly behind the door, as I opened it with only a half-tent. "Pizza's ready. Come on in."

'...diseases, politicians...'

Ben said, "Drinks are in the fridge, grab what you like, soda, beer, wine. I'd get up, but I hurt my ankle running this morning." I suppressed a laugh. I knew he got most of his exercise naked with me.

With my dick mostly under control, I got a beer from the fridge, and had a seat between Ben and the marvelous Melissa.

We ate pizza and shared some small talk; the weather, which classes we would have when they started, which restaurants and stores in the area were better.

I was a Chemistry major, Ben was a future Mechanical Engineer, Melissa was a Marine Biology major, and Penny was in Pre-med.

The shape of Penny's erect nipples were visible through her t-shirt, and I saw that Ben had noticed them too.

Melissa turned to Penny, and said, "Can you come help me in the bathroom? I have a little problem."

Ben and I waited for the bathroom door to close, and quietly walked near it in our stocking feet.

Very quietly, Melissa said; "... but they're so hot! I love you, but I really ..."

Penny said, "Me too. Let's do it! Rock paper scissors for the redhead."

"I want the brunette, so we both win. Help me, so I can behave out there."

"Me too!"

After a couple minutes of silence, we heard a very quiet "Uh uh ungh!" Soon after, there was a muffled "Ah ah ah eeee!"

We quietly walked back to the table and tried to control our erections again.

I whispered to him, "Congratulations on winning Miss Nipples." He smiled from ear to ear.

When they returned to the kitchen, Melissa asked me, "So Penny says you two are a gay couple?"

"We're bi, we like girls too. Especially pretty ones like you."

She blushed and Ben asked, "So, you two are lesbians?"

Penny said, "We're bi too. We like guys more, but our last boyfriends were major jerks."

Ben asked her, "So, do you think my boyfriend is hot?"

She blushed and nodded. "Yeah, almost as hot as you."

He held her hand and looked in her eyes. "You're beautiful! Can I give you a kiss?"

I turned away from the two of them, as I felt a nylon-clad foot rub my ankle. I noticed a faint aroma similar to fresh fish.

Melissa looked at me with her pretty blue eyes. "Come out and have a cigarette with me?"

"Sure!" Anybody else would have gotten a "No way."

We held hands as we walked out to the mailbox and she kissed me lightly. I tasted pizza and strawberry lip gloss.

I involuntarily said, "You're gorgeous! So pretty!"

She smiled, and her cheeks turned pink.

She took two cigarettes and a lighter from her purse. She held them in her mouth and sucked, as the tip of the lighter flame touched them. I fervently wished she would suck my dick.

She passed me one of the cigarettes, and I took a small puff. The taste was terrible, but I held it in as long as I could. I coughed several times and she giggled.

I watched her take a big drag, and felt my pants shrinking. I took another tiny puff, and only coughed once when I blew it out.

She smiled. "You don't have to smoke if you don't like it. I think it's cute that you tried."

"No, it's ok." I took another puff and started feeling dizzy, but forced myself not to cough.

She took the cig from my hand, saying, "Really, you don't have to. I like you a lot already." She squeezed one of my butt cheeks, as I felt myself turning green.

I watched her smoke with both cigarettes in her right hand, alternating between them. I held her left hand in mine.

She teased, "You like watching me suck on things, don't you?"

I felt myself blush, as she giggled some more. For several minutes, I stared as she smoked. I was almost fully erect, as she took a last puff and crushed them out. She glanced at the large tent in my trousers and said, "It's too bad we haven't moved our bed in yet, or..."

"There's already a bed in your room."

She gave me a quick, smoky peck on the lips, and asked; "Then why are we still out here?"

We quickly walked inside, and heard bedsprings creaking loudly. We heard Penny call out, "THAT'S IT! YEAH!"

Ben yelled, "YES!"

We quietly giggled and kissed some more. Soon we heard the bed creaking again.

I held a finger in front of my mouth. "Shhh."

I kicked my shoes off and tiptoed to the door. I knew Ben never locked it, even after I reminded him half a dozen times.

"YES! FUCK ME, YOU BIG STUD!"

I heard a lot more squeaking and shoved the door open, yelling; "MIND IF WE WATCH?"

They laughed furiously, as I saw both were fully dressed, holding a hand to the wall for balance, as they jumped on the bed.

All four of us laughed until we couldn't breathe, then laughed some more.

I asked Ben, "How did you know I'd do that?"

"Logic.

One - I did the same thing to you before, and your girlfriend hated it.

Two - You know that I never lock the door.

Three - I knew you'd do anything to look clever and funny for your hottie."

I slowly walked near him, and asked; "But what about four?"

He wondered a moment. "What's four?"

"TICKLE FIGHT!!!"

I knew the sides of his ribs were very ticklish and attacked them with no mercy.

"AH! Ah! No! HAHAHA! No! Stop! HAHAHAHA!"

The girls joined in, tickling us, and each other. Partly disguised by the tickling, Penny squeezed Ben's package. When I tripped and fell on the bed on my back, Melissa lifted my shirt, and blew a raspberry in my belly button, then tickled my nipples.

Everything suddenly went dark, and Penny shrieked briefly.

Ben reassured us, "It's ok, just a power outage. I have a flashlight around here someplace..."

Melissa complained, "That's my butt."

Penny complained, "That's my boob."

I felt a hand on my crotch but didn't complain. A wet pair of lips kissed mine, and I felt a breast in the way, as I moved my hand to check who the lips belonged to. I heard a girl moan and a wet sucking sound.

Still in the dark, Ben asked the question that was on all of our minds. "I think all three of you are really sexy. If it feels good, does it really matter who does what to who?"

He got a response of three "No"s.

Melissa said, "We're on birth control. Does anybody have diseases?"

"No"

"Then do we really need condoms?"

There was a long pause, and I joined the group of "No"s.

I peeled my clothes off, in between kissing and fondling various nice body parts belonging to various people.

During our happy foursome in the dark, I felt and fondled legs, arms, butts, bellies, and boobs. I sucked Ben until he came once and licked a vagina to orgasm twice. Somebody put a finger in my ass. I fucked and came in a nicely wet orifice. I didn't think it was a mouth. I heard Ben fall off the little bed, and felt it shake as he climbed back in. One of the girls fell off a moment later.

I had a breast in one hand, a hand on my penis, and a pussy riding my mouth. The lights came back on, and I heard the three of them sadly moan; "Awhh!"

When Penny climbed off my face, it was my turn to say what everybody was thinking. "If all four of us live together, and love having sex with each other, does it matter which person we're supposed to be dating? As long as it's just the four of us?"

Everybody smiled and said, "No".

I kissed Ben a moment, as I squeezed Penny's boob, then French kissed Melissa and started fingering her.

I heard Penny climax, just before Melissa had another big orgasm and her pussy clamped down on my fingers.

A moment later, I felt something wet on my back, as I heard Ben groan.

As we cuddled and relaxed, Penny said; "I kind of want a cigarette, but getting dressed to go outside for only five minutes..."

Ben said, "You can smoke in the other bedroom, just open the window. It's ok, right, Lew?"

I reluctantly said, "Sure. Go ahead."

Penny took her purse to the other bedroom and the rest of us followed.

Melissa lit up. "We need an ashtray."

Ben went to the kitchen and returned with an old coffee cup. We watched the two beautiful girls smoking, and quickly got erect again.

Ben said, "I've always wanted to make love to a girl while she smoked."

Penny leaned over the bed. "Please?"

I saw him slide into her pussy from behind, as she took a puff.

Melissa said, "That looks like a great idea." She leaned over and kissed Penny, and I stuffed myself into her slit. I reached under and played with her big tits, as the girls smoked and kissed, shoulder-to-shoulder on the little bed.

Ben held my hand, saying; "This is the best thing ever!"

I highly agreed, "Yeah! So hot!"

Penny declared, "Amazing! So great!"

Melissa agreed, "Ohmygawd! I wanna do this forever! AHH!"

I thought the springs creaking was a little irritating, as I stroked in and out of the gorgeous blonde.

Watching the girls sucking on their cigarettes and seeing Ben fuck Penny was getting me even more excited. Somehow, all four of us reached climax at nearly the same time. Ben and I started squirting into the girls as their bodies spasmed. We collapsed onto their backs, and the Earth moved.

A moment later we realized it wasn't the Earth.

Penny laughed and said, "They fucked us so good it broke the bed! Wow!"

Melissa said, "It's a good thing the movers will bring our bed tomorrow. It's a lot bigger too, a king-size, instead of a double."

Ben said, "There's no way all four of us can sleep in the other bed. I'll fold out the sofa."

I had an idea and got Ben's toolbox from the closet.

I called to Ben, "Don't worry about the sofa, I fixed it."

He was amused that I had 'fixed' the problem by sliding the steel toolbox under the corner with the broken leg. I said, "Efficiency". He smiled.

Melissa asked Penny, "So, who do you want to sleep with?"

"All of you! All the time!"

We laughed and Penny added, "Tonight, somebody with a dick."

Melissa held mine, saying; "This one's busy."

Penny playfully moped, pretending to be disappointed, as she reached for Ben's. "Awh! Then I only get this big, smooth, tasty one?" She kissed it, then stood and kissed Ben's lips.

I dozed off to sleep with my head between Melissa's big knockers, and a hand between her legs.

I woke up and discovered I was alone in the apartment. There was a note on the kitchen table. "We went to help the movers, so it'll go quicker. Please have something ready for lunch at noon."

Since it was already eleven, and I was one of the worst cooks I knew, I walked three blocks to a cheap restaurant. I figured there would probably be two or three movers, plus the four of us, so I picked up eight burritos and a dozen tacos.

I got back to our building just as a moving truck, Ben's rusty eyesore on wheels, and Penny's nice red car drove into sight.

That night all four of us climbed in the girls' big bed. Ben said, "I never thought I'd say this, but after the moving, I'm so tired I don't even want to fuck much." We agreed, and just did some slow, calm 69, until we all got off once.