What's a 'Limnophile?'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was best at sucking me, but I thought Melissa tasted best, and I loved her big boobs. Penny wasn't as tall, so Melissa's long legs were sexier. Penny also had smaller breasts, but she was lighter and I was able to lift her up and down on me in bed. I also had an odd fascination with Penny's small ears, with five earrings in each. All three of them were great!

Ben loved 'wake up' sex and got some from one of us nearly every morning. Once I told them how much I enjoyed it, I'd share a shower with somebody at least once a day, and sometimes twice.

We reached a few 'agreements'. Because of Ben's aversion to them, we didn't call them 'Rules'. We made a cleaning schedule, and everybody helped out. If anybody asked, Ben was dating Penny, and Melissa was with me. We decided we would call the bedrooms the 'cool room' and the 'hot room'. The 'hot' one had the big bed, and anybody wanting sex would sleep there. People would also smoke in there, with the window open. I was willing to put up with the smoke, because I was the happiest I'd ever been.

We used the other bedroom for studying, reading, and sleeping if we weren't in the mood. Unsurprisingly, nobody slept in the 'cool room' the first two weeks. The day Melissa got her period and stayed in the 'cool' room, Ben and I took turns stuffing Penny's pussy a total of six times, before she was too sore to do any more. She had a good reason, when she told Melissa to "Feel better soon".

Two weeks before the end of the semester, we were figuring out what to do over the long break. Penny asked us, "Can all of you swim? If you want jobs, the pay isn't great, but my uncle needs lifeguards for his resort."

I enjoyed nearly anything involving water. "I'd love to do that!"

Ben and Melissa weren't so sure. He said, "Sitting in a chair just watching a bunch of people sounds kind of boring."

Penny had withheld the good part. "But we'll be watching people at the beach, wearing swimsuits. And have you ever been to Samoa? It's like Hawaii, but even better!"

"Samoa! Awesome!"

Even though the pay wasn't very good, we got our flights, meals, and hotel for free. Penny and Ben had rooms next to each other on the fifth floor of the hotel, and Melissa and I were across the hall from each other on the third.

Other than pulling half a dozen little kids out of water too deep for them and doing basic first aid when a guy's toes were hit by a falling coconut, that summer was practically a honeymoon, with pay.

There were three lifeguard stations, and each needed a male and female lifeguard. Ben was with Penny, and I was teamed with Melissa, until Penny's uncle noticed them kissing. Ben and I had our partners switched, and Melissa and Penny had to swap hotel rooms, so Penny's uncle could be sure she behaved. Her uncle spent so much time watching Ben, he never noticed that I made out with Penny too and slept with her several times a week. Melissa and Ben spent most nights in his room.

We found a secluded cove with no buildings around, and on one of our days off, I had sex with Penny in the ocean, then Melissa. On our next day off, we did a four-way group grope and mini-orgy in shoulder-deep water. To this day, the only thing I like better is 3 or 4 people in a bubble bath.

I cared for Melissa more than Penny, but she was still great. I did think it was a little odd that Penny called her family every single day and had to visit home every month on the 19th. On the other hand, lots of families are odd, especially mine before my mother passed.

That summer I realized that I loved Penny like crazy, and I loved Ben too. I also realized that I had no choice, I was enthralled, a slave to her beauty and great personality. When we finished college, I was going to ask Melissa to marry me and make her the center of my world.

-