All Comments on 'What's a MILF?'

by EroticApe

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved the sex! Wished it was longer, though. Five stars and a favorite point!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Nice!

Very good story! Sexy, Short and Sweet!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.Reminds me of my mother and except we teased for three years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You know it's coming

You'll hear it again and a gain. Spell check it before posting. Men might pressure women, the seldom pressurize women.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story of a mother helping educate her son about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good tale

Unrealistic that a mother would change so immediately w/o a lot of slow seduction, little baby steps from one or the other of them to culmination of hot sex.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Kudos for a job well done! Your writing was spot on for being arousing and mind capturing. I feel that a sequel would be equally satisfying. Until next time . . . maybe?

LekoeLekoeover 3 years ago
Great.

Promising start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good start. It needs a little proof reading.

lantern04lantern04over 3 years ago
Love it.

I would love to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sexy story

I liked your story, typos and all. I liked the spontaneous nature of the mother agreeing to let her son see her naked, licking her cunt and then fucking her. It's hard to get the right balance between erotic descriptions and forbidden-ness which gives it oomph. You have done the balance well by having the excuse of the son defending his mother's honour from his buddies. Next time make sure that he licks her asshole as well. That to me is an extra turn-on because it is also considered dirty and forbidden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love a mother with nice tits who fucks her son! Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So

she's a whore?

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 3 years ago
White knight

The son was to much a pussy,

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Hope this fuck wasn't a one time affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They need to make this regular,and his buddies don't need to know a thing about it!

RidejohnRidejohnover 3 years ago

Can’t wait for another story, so hot.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Yes

Hot as Hell, obviously Father isn't taking care of business at home, and has left his hot MILF of a wife horny. She just had to use the cock that was available. Hope to see future stories of this MILF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Best 1 page story on literotica

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 3 years ago

So hot and touched a nerve or 100. When I was about 14 my parents had started sleeping in separate bedrooms. We all guess she had caught him cheating. One night that summer she came into my room late (which she never did) i knew something was up but was totally naive that my mom was a sexual person as well as mom. Don't get me wrong, I had tried to sneak a peek and seen her in a bra once or twice. That night was hot and she was saying that I'd be more comfortable if I took my briefs off under my pajama bottoms. I was so clueless that I didn't get the hint and it never went anywhere. I figured out years later that she was trying to start something. Too bad for me, she was a MILF too. I often cum to the thought of her sucking me hard then fucking me till I fill her hot pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 star content, but 2 star command of English

Really good story but sorely in need of editing! So many mistakes, as if you really didn't learn English as your first language. Find a good editor.

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
Great story!

Would love it to continue

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 3 years ago
I luv being called a milf!

Him and some of his friends. Got what they "liked" at my house through those teenage years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story, so hot that I did not even notice any writing mistakes. Would say that this brought back memories.

Droghelia84Droghelia84over 3 years ago

That was really fucking hot!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
please continue

surely it was not a one time thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too bad she has to be a cheating whore, even if she's badly in need of a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Anon 06/21/21

Cheating whores are the best kind of whores. The only thing better than fucking a hot slut, is fucking a married hot slut! Especially when they will do things for everyone except their husband. Throw incest into the mix, and it's a match made in heaven. Just ask my mom! The only thing she likes better than her own son's cock up her ass, is her son's cock up her ass, along side my buddy's cock! Mom loves us giving her double anal on her marital bed when dad is at work! You should stop by on "Dad bowling league, mom gangbang night"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot fucking!

Bill

EroticApeEroticApeover 2 years agoAuthor

There are some typos in this story, which is a shame, but I don't think there are too many. However, the use of 'pressurise' is not a typo. I'm British and here in the UK we use 'pressurise' to mean to 'attempt to persuade or coerce (someone) into doing something'. I actually didn't realise (or 'realize' if you are American) that it wasn't used in this way elsewhere in the world until Googling it after seeing a comment that assumed my usage was incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like his took him on.it happened to me watching porn movie comes walking in I was on couch she sat next to me started watching it to until I Rìpped off her night gown pushed her back on couch took my shorts off then got on top of her rammed my large cook into her cunt made scream while ramming her hard made her cum twice before I was shoot my sperm in she yelled not fixed and ovulating put her legs over my shoulders which made bottom in her better then I rammed good and hard she screamed real loud don't cum in me I said to late let big load go up in her she take it out said no you belong to me now will only have me às sexual partner couple days later you knocked up and your father now told thats good told her I plan on having three kids with you.she divorced my father from then on we are still together with three kids and fourth on it way

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Don't worry about all the people who like to criticize everything they possibly can. Yes, there are some stories that are so poorly written you have to stop reading them, but that is rare. The stories on here are meant for arousal, not to compete with classic novels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i hope there will be a chapter 2 that involves his friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awaiting round 2, where Billy does not say anything to his horny friends regarding his MILF Mother.

Instead Billy continues his affair with his Mother to the point where he takes her on a weekend away with his Father's blessing to visit possible universities he may be wanting to attend. So a Friday through to Sunday the adventure becomes more naughty than ever expected for both Son and Mother.

Looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but I would like to see another chapter.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

Not bad, but could have used more of a build up. A certain reluctance is a big part of the attraction of this category and she showed none whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

need part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a screwed up woman. And writer....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
I get the impression

That she wants to fuck his friends, or already is.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Although mine never were into inc*st, she loved when i told her she was the main sexual desire of my friends. Started teasing them after that, like wearing tight and/or tiny clothes when they were playing xbox with me, or even keeping on bikini when she got home from the beach and my buddies were there with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous