What's a Nice Girl Like You....?

Story Info
The Set up, The Pitch and a prank is pulled, or is it?
6.1k words
4.08
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's a nice girl like you....?

"Sorry....not interested."

"Okay. I was just wondering if I could buy you....?

"Look," she said, turning completely toward me on the bar stool and facing me. This was by far the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Anywhere. Long, almost jet black hair, cascading over her bare shoulders, and leading my eyes to stop at the even lower cut down the front of her red dress toward....

"I know what you're trying to do," she purred looking right into my eyes, forcing me painfully to avoid looking at her ample chest and into her deep green eyes where she locked me in.

"First you wanna buy me a drink."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing...if that's all you had in mind."

"Well..."

"But like most guys....it doesn't end there."

"Hey, wait....

This was possibly the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. And sitting right beside me. I had seen more than enough women over the last twenty five years but nothing like this one. I had been through dozens more. When you're in a rock band, it's one of the perks of the job. I had played in bars like this one, when the band was first starting out seemed like a million yeas ago. Back in those days, we had worked out asses off to get past playing in bars like this but tonight, I was without an explanation as to why I landed in the Bent Nail.

Now all my attention was on this young, unbelievably beautiful woman who looked a lot younger than me. Even if she was eighteen maybe younger and admittedly, I had stepped over that line a few times so it wasn't really a deal.

This woman was hot. I had never seen a woman this good looking in my life and certainly not in a bar like The Bent Nail. If ever there was a bar that had a reputation of attracting the lowest common denominator of people, this was the place. So what was I doing sitting in there? It was the first bar I saw coming down the road and I wanted a drink in the worst way and what a place to find the worst way.

It made seedy sound classy. For a while, I was wondering why I was in here and was about ready to leave after the first watered down beer.

First of all, I wasn't used to being turned down. I had the looks and I knew it, something close to Benjamin Orr late of the pop group, The Cars. That and I knew how to play the game but there was something about this one that threw me off. Maybe it was the fact that she was in a dive bar if there ever was one, the last place I would have expected to find a woman that looked like this. It did nothing to explain why I was here.

"If that was all you wanted to do, sure. But I know your type," she purred with a voice that, if I was a sailor, would have lured me right into the rocks.

"That's the problem with you guys. You don't fucking think." She paused and seemed to have second thoughts, her tone softening even a little but the look on her face never changed, then continued on.

"Look, you're cute, maybe even good looking and there might have been a time when I was younger, I would have taken you up on your offer of a drink, at least."

Younger? I thought to myself. I was just entering my thirties and this girl looked as though she hadn't even finished high school.

"I bet you can get anyone with a nice set of tits to make it with you in bed."

"I really don't think that..."

"That's the problem with guys like you. I know your type."

"My type?"

"Why do I have to explain the obvious?" She moved her stool right next to me, maybe to keep anyone else from hearing even though the place was practically empty. I felt her hand drop onto my knee as she was just arms length away now. If this wasn't a play, I didn't know what was.

"Your type is always looking for a mark, hopefully an easy target, a woman who you believe wants it anyway but who will still play the game. More of a challenge that way."

Her hand moved an inch further up my thigh and I felt the beginnings of an erection sprouting up in my pants.

"You want resistance but not too much, just enough to make it look like you worked for it and it wasn't just given away. You don't want a quick, easy fuck now do you? Otherwise, you would just pay an escort service, drop your load and leave."

If this was a pickup line, she was a master, building layer upon layer, like a cake.

I felt her hand move from my knee to my thigh and she opened her lips, just a little allowing me to see the wet tip of her tongue between them.

I was all in by now but the sense of being lured into a trap began to form in the back of my mind. Damn this girl looked so young and pretty, she could easily have been mistaken for a kid in high school. To make matters worse, she was slowly winding up my imagination, and my cock, one verb at a time.

It took considerable effort not to swipe a quick glance down the front of her low cut top, as she was leaning forward, almost daring me to avert my eyes and take that plunge into that deep canyon of delicious flesh of those magnificent breasts. She kept her green eyes locked on mine the entire time and I knew she was expecting it anyway. There was another couple at the far end interested only in themselves. Behind us at the other end of the dark room, two couples were playing pool and the juke box was filling the room with Fly Like an Eagle, from Steve Miller band. I figured I was making some progress after all. I could smell her scent and it was intoxicating. Her hand had now stopped on the now obvious lump in my pants.

She looked directly at me but the smile I was expecting didn't appear on her lips. Her skin was perfect, well everything about her was almost too perfect. I tried hard to keep my eyes on hers as she would instantly notice if I lowered my gaze downward into that deep cleavage again. Her face alone was enough to keep my attention.

"First you buy me a drink, compliment me on my hair my clothing, my apparent intelligence, that is if you're willing to let me get a word in between talking about yourself."

By this time her hand was now resting firmly on the lump in my pants. I could feel the warmth of her hand starting to radiate life into my prized possession.

"Then, you buy me another drink and maybe the conversation drifts away from you for a moment," By now I found it impossible to turn my face away from her eyes, almost an unnatural green that seemed to be searching the inside of my head. I felt the zipper on my pants being pulled down and still I couldn't leave her eyes. Heart racing I knew that the layered cake she was constructing was soon to have it's layer of icing if she kept this up.

"Then you compliment me, for the way I laugh at your jokes and the way I smell and what you could do for me later on."

Before I knew what had happened, she had my pants unzipped and my hardening cock solidly in her light grip.

Like any other horny guy that had a strange woman's hand gripping his cock, in the middle of a dive bar, I decided wisely, to let this play out and so far, she had the best pick up technique I had ever witnessed. Doing it all with one hand.

The bartender barely gave us a glance but when I did see his face, I caught a slight smirk on his lips. Did he know what was happening? Had he seen this play before?

I didn't care at this point. My cock was in her hand and I wasn't going to do anything to screw this up.

"....and then you offer me another drink." Her mouth was right next to my cheek, her breath warmed my skin and it was it all I could do not to try and kiss those full wet lips.

I felt the first slight tug, warm fingers wrapped securely around my shaft.

"....then you tell me all the things we could do with the rest of the night, at your place of course."

By now she was gripping my swollen member and jerking it up and down painfully slowly and twisting her hand slightly as she did.

This woman was good and she had obviously been doing this for a while. I doubt anyone had ever complained and I was determined to ride this out, as it were, because the end result....

"....then you tell me how good you can make me feel on every part of my body with your tongue...."

Her hand was under the bar and could be seen by anyone, not even me. She leaned closer, her lush lips barely touching my face, her breath warming my skin on the side of my face and started pulling harder on my cock. The smell of her was more intoxicating than any brand this bar could ever serve.

"....you want to strip me naked, kiss my nipples, pull on them with your teeth..."

I couldn't even look down to see what she was doing to me cock, her face was right in front of me, her full lips were....

"....make them hard...bite down on them and make me groan a little louder...."

Her hand was squeezing me and twisting my cock harder, her thumb rubbing the swollen head..."

".....maybe suck your hard cock before we get on the bed and maybe you want to do more to me before you stuff this rock between my wet fleshy folds...."

Just the thought of having her mouth on my cock was keeping me hard in addition to her hand.

"...hold and squeeze your ball sack with my hand as I take your fat shaft all the way to the back of my throat..."

Her grip on my cock was solid and starting to move faster. I felt the tip of her finger pushing into the piss hole.

"....then you want me to suck the tip of your cock, tease the pee hole with my tongue maybe suck one of your balls into my mouth."

Her hand squeezed my hard cock and jerked it a little faster, her grip a little tighter.

"...maybe you will give me something before you just fuck me, suck my hard clit into your mouth, push your tongue deep inside me..."

She was really starting to yank me now and I knew I was going to have trouble staying on my stool.

"...maybe fuck me for a while after you get me to have my own orgasm, that's if you're as generous as you look...."

She was tugging hard and fast my this time and I didn't know how long I was going to....

"....after that of course, you hope I will let you fuck me in the ass, maybe get that fat fuck stick in that little shit pipe as deep as you can...."

....her hand felt like a vice wrapped around my painfully swollen member and she seemed to want to yank it out at the root....

....you want to be really, really nasty and pull out and spray your load into my face, or make me swallow it....."

With that she gave my cock a huge tug. I felt the first release leave my body along with my soul, and actually heard it wetly hit the wood under the countertop, followed quickly by another, then a third....I felt lightheaded and had to grip the edge of the bar with both hands, and I was aware that I was still shooting into her hand.

I think I tried to say something but if any words left my mouth, I wasn't aware of them.

The way my brain was taking all this in, it was as if the act had already happened and the rest of my was just trying to catch up. For some strange reason the verse from the song, Start Me Up, by the Stones, and the verse, "you make a dead man cum" flashed through my semi conscious mind and disappeared just as quickly. Somewhere in the last few seconds, I had forgotten to breath and was still tightly gripping the edge of the counter.

Then I felt her hand leave my cock and she sat back on the her stool. She raised her hand in front of me. It was dripping with my cum.

Just after the first blast hit the base of the bar, she must have sensed it coming and closed here hand over the head of my cock and captured a generous portion of my cum in her hand and the let the rest flow all over her hand and wrist and onto the floor.

She lifted her hand and licked the mess off, as I watched her and sucked it off her fingers one at a time.

I was still lightheaded, wondering what the hell had just happened to me.

"Besides....I'm waiting for my date."

My head was clearing just a little but I was somewhat aware that I hadn't seen her in here with anyone else.

"Date?"

She seemed to have appeared out of nowhere and dropped her well shaped butt in the stool beside me.

"You're here with someone?"

"That's what I said."

"I casually glance around her shoulder expecting to see some jock football player type who probably had a Mercedes parked out back. There was a beach ball of a slob coming out of the bathroom at the back of the bar, even from this distance I could plainly see visible stains on his shirt and greasy hair hanging off his forehead over his right eye and baggy jeans that looked as though they might fall off with the next step he took.

At first, I thought he was the janitor coming out after fixing something broken in the restroom.

She had a grin on her face when I turned back around.

Then turned her head toward the back of the bar.

"And there he is now." She slid off the stool, turned her face toward me again.

"You do taste good," she said before giving me a wink and a smile then walked seductively across the floor toward the man who stood there with a huge grin on his face, wide enough so that I could see he was missing a couple of teeth. Then he took her hand, looked past her, and flashed me a huge shit eating a "Looky what I got me," look on his face.

She stepped up to him and leaned her head up and he bent down and kissed her, reaching around behind her and grabbing her fantastic ass with both paws and squeezing those perfect cheeks. It was at that point that I realized that she had been wearing nothing under that this dress.

I managed to pushed my soggy cock back into my pants before sliding off the stool utterly spent from the unexpected encounter. My legs were weak I stood there a bit unsteady and willed myself not to faceplant onto the dirty floor. I have handjobs before but this one took all the energy out of me, almost better than the best blowjob I had ever experienced.

What the hell just happened?

The guy turned toward the door and grabbed her incredible ass with his hairy paw and followed her out of the place. Just before passing through the door, he grabbed the back of her skirt and pulled it up over her beautiful bare ass then disappeared outside with her. I nearly came again just seeing that work of art.

Your fucking kidding, I thought as I watched them walk out of the place together.

No fucking way. Did I just see that?

I turned away and looked at my beer, then at the bartender who had a grin on his face and a towel in his hand. I knew at that moment, I had been set up. Pranked. It was April, I just couldn't remember what day it was. I had been on the road for months and never paid attention to any of the towns I was playing in until after the show. Never paid much attention to the women I'd picked up and fucked and left along the way, like a trail of bed crumbs but not wanting to follow them back.

"Don't look at me for an answer," the bartender said with a smile. "She's in here every few weeks, each time with a different guy." He chuckled to himself. "That's the best looking one yet." He chuckled to himself as he walked to the other end of the bar to help another customer.

I took a gulp of my beer again and remembered what I had heard years ago from a woman I knew.

"The best looking woman in bars are the one's with all the STD's." That little piece of advice didn't make me feel any better.

"What the hell just happened?" I mumbled again. Then I heard cackling from somewhere behind me.

"You ain't the first, boy," a rough weathered and whiskey tuned voice said. "And you ain't gonna be the last."

I turned and looked into the shadows at the very back of the bar with the small bandstand had been set up and probably used once a month or so.

"Consider yourself fortunate.... you just dodged a bullet."

My eyes cleared and I saw a shape at one of the empty tables against the wall.

I could have sworn that table was empty when I came in here.

"Come over here and give an old man some company."

I walked a bit unsteadily across the floor, certain that he was watched every step I took. I stopped at the table and looked down at him.

I dropped into the only other empty chair across the table from him.

He was an old man, maybe in his seventies...maybe older. Had a Caterpillar cap on his head, a few grey strands of hair showing from beneath the edges. A long white beard covered the lower portion of his face and he could easily have passed for the late, Dusty Hill. His face was weathered, a roadmap of creases of time.

"Sit down here with me an talk a while, Sofie's not going to be long."

"Sofie...that's her name?"

"Yep." He lifted the glass to his lips and took a sip.

"Yeah boy...you dodged a bullet with her."

"What do you mean....not going to be long?"

"Maybe an hour...maybe less. This one might not have a strong heart," he chuckled again at his choice of words.

"What are you talking about...you know her?"

"For a long while."

"Is that really her date for the night?

"Well, maybe just an hour or so."

"What about me and...."

"I would say you're damn lucky," he said. He stared right into my eyes. "I say you dodged a bullet and you got a little something for your troubles." He grinned at me and sat back in his chair.

"Well, she used to be attracted to boys like you....maybe even pretty boys but that was a long time ago.

"Couldn't have been too long ago. She can't be any older than...."

"She started with hanging out with music types," he said cutting me off, " you know rock and rollers, earlier country stars. Then something happened that changed everything."

I listened as the old man droned on.

"She's like that," he cackled. "Always has been. She comes into places like this looking for the right guy and usually leaves with the rejects but that has been her plan ever since..." His voice trailed off. He took another mouthful from his glass.

"How do you know her so well?" I asked.

"She's a looker though," he added. "Catch your attention all the time with those looks ah hers."

"How well do you know her?" He seemed to be ignoring my question. I still had the image of her bare ass in my mind as she left through the doors earlier.

"Very well. That's Sophie...my daughter. Course I know her."

I placed my drink on the table and sat down across from him.

"Daughter? That little girl is your daughter?"

"Yep," he said with wide smile revealing the gaps between his teeth and more than a little measure of pride in his voice this time. "Ain't she a looker? She ain't no little girl anymore. Got a lotta miles between those legs."

"What did you mean by an hour?" I asked settling onto the wooden chair that afforded about as much comfort as sitting on a rock.

"They ain't leaving for any place in particular and is usually doesn't take that long."

"What the hell does she do if she doesn't leave here?"

He leaned in and stared right at me, almost through me.

"You should know better than to ask a question like that, a guy with all your experience.

Take a gander out that window over yonder. You'll see what I'm talking about."

"You mean she is still here with the guy?"

"Have a look for yourself he pointed to the large window that faced out into the parking lot.

I left the table with some hesitation and some small amount of embarrassment and stopped at the window. Fifty feet away, under one of the few working lights in the parking lot, the slob had parked his ass on the hood of a Nissan Sentra, pants down around his ankles.

The girl of my dreams was on her knees between his hairy legs sucking the life into what appeared to be a Vienna sausage, sticking out from under a roll of belly fat that she was somehow keeping out of her way with the top of her head.

"What the fuck?" I said aloud this time.

"Oh, that's just the beginning of it believe me," he chuckled from behind me.

"You're her father and you know this is happening?"

12