What's Bugging Uncle Rex? Pt. 06

Story Info
Rex is ravaged by Byron and then passed on to Rona for more!
7.9k words
4.92
1.8k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Reader's Note: Please read the "Rex" tales in order as you see them on our TeamCravings author's page-enjoy!)

Rona Drake walked slowly into her bedroom. She was now just over 70 and loved a little rest before a warm bubble bath and bed.

The attractive round faced full busted senior was a long standing divorcee and was truly, in her mind, not very sexual anymore. But all this would change tonight- but she had no idea yet!

The luxury flat she owned had been a great find in London with fabulous views. The only drawback was her upstairs neighbors.

They were odd! Rolf was pleasant and bearlike but that older one in the wheelchair...he was creepy! He leered at her in the elevator and she always felt he was a nasty kind of man. And now after three years being below their flat, she knew he was bad! Oh, she liked sex but the sex she heard above her through the ceiling in her bedroom...it was demonic. Rolf was always yelping while Byron whipped him or did "who knew what" to his ass and cock!

They also had male guests from time to time who also yelped and wailed! Rolf could be heard shouting at Byron, "Go easy, please...for God's sake don't be so harsh!"

Tonight was the worst. Rona could not hear Rolf at all trying to calm the aged Byron down. No! Byron was screeching and carrying on like a loon! The whip was cracking and the bed above was thumping the floor.

Rona lay looking upward. The "guest" tonight was only making strange noises...he must be gagged. Rona knew enough about sex games and the sound of a gagged lover was obvious. She found this mildly stimulating but she avoided thinking too much about sex...at this moment. It seemed rather crazy sex...these gay male games!

The whip seemed to be going THWACK over and over. And the man was moaning and gutturally groaning.

Should she call the building manager? Rona was both repulsed and still slightly aroused. Why should she be aroused? For a guy over 80 in a wheelchair, he was a spunky sex machine! And this was sexy? She felt strange.

She was only dressed in her flimsy night dress. Rona still loved sexy night clothing and wore expensive items. She was busty but not overweight...just pleasantly full and round!

She slipped on her carpet slippers and pulled on her cream colored bathrobe.

A tap on the door above might save the guest from being taken away in an ambulance.

She locked her door with her key and stuck it in her robe pocket. The fire stairs were best to use and she travelled one floor up. It was about 7:15 pm and most tenants were in their flats cooking meals. She'd just finished hers.

She arrived at Rolf and Byron's door. The door itself was closed...almost! It had not quite locked! She could hear Byron's drunken voice through the door crack. She knew Byron drank too much...and his slurred vulgar tones filled her ears.

"Rex, you are so damn good at being a fuck toy...what a slut! I can't wait to fuck you with bigger toys soon, you man-whore! Look at your juicy ass pucker! Have I used it enough? I will post these pics I am taking all over sites and guys will pay me to fuck you!" she heard and then guy with him groaned.

Rona could not figure out of the guy wanted to be fucked with bigger toys or was scared out of his mind.

The older MILF pushed her dyed brown short curly haired head in the door crack...the door swung open.

The living room was dim and all over the area near the couch she could see male clothing, some possibly ripped! And scissors too!

Scanty men's underwear torn to shreds was lying in her path! She gasped! Her slipper-clad feet moved toward the open bedroom door. She could see candles...LOTS! And the flat smelled of cigarettes and perfumed wax. Hot and stuffy! Her head swam...she felt sick.

THWACK! Rona heard the whip. The man with Byron groaned and moaned.

Now she saw the scene as she walked forward to the candlelit space.

"OH, mother of Moses!" she cried.

Byron coolly looked up at her. She was not unattractive...older, plain but handsome for a woman! And not a thin gal...but full figured and she stood tall and proud, not stooped with age. He put down the whip and picked up a phone and snapped another pic of this man on the bed!

The naked old devil sat in his motorized chair with his erect cock sticking up like a sword...all he wore was one long black silk sock!

He was smoking a ciggy and a drink lay on the table near the foot of the bed.

His bony hand picked up a small sex whip again...it was short but lethal looking.

THWACK! He cracked it down again...on this nude man!

Rona screamed.

"Stop, you pervert!" she cried out. Her body moving towards the naked man tied to the bed. Her words did not match her sudden need to explore this nude man...Damn he looked sexy! Rona's mind was racing!

Rex was naked apart from torn light blue thin socks which exposed his pink wiggling toes and juicy heels thru the many small rips!

And Rex lay with his arms tied up to the bed headboard frame...and a rope was secured to his ankles so that his feet were up high and his ass open!

And there, Rona was totally bug-eyed to see, was Rex's red swollen ass-bud filled with flower stems!

And the whip had been used to begin the strip the petals from all the once pretty flowers.

Rex's ass cheeks were striped with red lines...for whip shots that missed his asshole!

His red golden hair was wet with sweat and his handsome face was pink and moist from all this...debauchery! He groaned and his gorgeous green eyes looked wildly at the newcomer. A leather strapped ball-gag was jammed into his drooling mouth.

Now Rona's gaze moved lower and looked at what lay between Rex's gently furry muscular cycle-toned legs...his juicy ball sac was trussed with a black sheer sock! It was so tightly wrapped around the balls that the color was almost purple in the skin!

And the actual penis...was beautiful and so juicy hard! The silky foreskin was pulled up and clipped shut with a small metal clamp over the cock-knob! It looked swollen...was it filled with cum? Such insanity!

Rona's mind flashed to wanting to suck it! It had been YEARS since she wanted sex and now...what was happening?

But she pulled her eyes away...the man on the bed was a ginger haired Adonis, mature and HOT! The smell of man-sex mingled with all the other scents and she began to moisten in her cunty.

"You beast! Just wait until Rolf comes home...he'll send you away to some...place for old perverted men!" she yelped and her fist shook like a minister at the pulpit.

Byron laughed, puffed and sipped the drink.

"Sit down on the bed, you silly bitch!" he smiled.

"Rex, that's the naked man-whore on the bed, LOVES it! And I ate his juicy ass so long and deep...almost lost my tongue inside!" he cackled.

Rona gasped at what Byron said and looked at Rex lying on the wet latex covered bed. Was that piss? Or sweat? The bed cover was soaked!

"I won't sit on that...thing!" she blurted out and grabbed a small bedroom chair and plopped down in it after moving it alongside Rex's trussed nude body. Her big breasts wiggling over Rex's side like two ripe melons trapped in her night clothes!

"You better explain this...or I will loosen that rope on him myself!" she added with a look of determined wrath.

Byron gave Rex's open ass one more THWACK!

The whip not only hit the red pouting moist ass lips but also knocked a whole daisy head off one stem!

"Winner, winner...chicken dinner!" Byron cried out and he knocked his ciggy ashes onto the floor!

Rex moaned deep and his green eyes rolled back in his head. Rona felt her heart racing. She hated Byron for this act of total depravity but at the same moment...she felt aroused like never before. She had enjoyed sex when younger but lately it held no allure...until she saw Rex!

Her mind was all over the place. It was hard to focus on any one element of all that she saw. And the damn candles were flickering and giving the room a nightmarish shadowy feeling.

Her slipper toe kicked something in the dark...it was hard. She reached down and picked it up. The hand shaped dildo had been dropped and now Rona had found it.

She looked at it. The surface was slick with moist juices and it smelled like HOT man-ass! Her eyes grew wide with full recognition of what the tool was! Rona was excited and revolted. This was so much to take in...and so was gorgeous mature Rex! The stud's juicy firm ass had been pummelled with this...thing and that made her want to lick it! She shook her head to clear it...she had to be in control!

"Ohhhhh you dirty man!" she gasped and nearly threw it at Byron as he sat taking yet another photo with his phone.

"You beast, Byron...you villain!" she said and stroked Rex's chest with her fingers to soothe him- more like to check him out. His furry rusty golden chest hairs felt sexy as she stroked him lovingly...and the body heat radiating from his pink skin was like fire! Her fingers moved over tiny beads of sweat and found his tight pert nipples...and again she wanted to use her mouth on him! She was his rescuer from this beast...he was hers now! She knew it.

****************

Trent, our dear voyeur across the street from Rex, had finished his dinner and was now in the dark of his window. His binoculars were focused in on the strange goings on in Rex's home.

Rex had gone out hours ago, all dressed up.

Now that young man and the older lady were busy installing...spy cams in truly hidden spots in all rooms! They had a helper...some techie in a baseball cap!

Now when this tech wiz left...it seemed that old lady was testing what could be seen. The young guy was down in the living room looking at his laptop screen and shouting up to the lady.

And the lady was lying across Rex's big bed...the bedside light was on and she was posing for the cam!

At this point Zelda, the nearly 60 cougar-style MILF who was his mother, stepped up on her nylon hosed toes and grabbed her son's ass!

"What the fuck?" she laughed in a throaty way, ciggy hanging from her painted lips.

Her bleached blonde hair was long and pulled back with a ribbon.

"MOM! Come on, knock that off!" he shouted back.

Trent hated her hands-on ways.

"What's my chubby assed only child doing?" she giggled peeping over his shoulder out the window.

"I am over 20...I am not a kid and since when do you spy on me?" he said in a huffy tone.

"Spying? The old pot and kettle shit I fear...you seem to be doing some yourself...and I know that house...and that dishy stud...Rex Davenport! What a fuck-bunny!" Zelda enthused as she grabbed the binoculars and had a look.

Zelda never married Trent's dad and Trent knew his mother sex life read like Penthouse magazine's forum. He'd found more men in bed with her than he could count. He was so glad to be gay...if a woman like his mom was all that was out there in the world.

Zelda looked and found the older grey haired lady posing on the bed.

"Who the hell is that old bitch? I hope Rex has not shacked up with her? She could be his granny!" Zelda cackled and her false teeth rattled. She then puffed her ciggy again.

"Oh, boy...she is about your age mom! And she looks like you...chubby, big booby broad with attitude!" Trent said with a smirk.

"Fuck off...I dye my hair. She looks...washed out. But...I am not a lesbo, but her tits do look HOT!" Zelda said rubbing her own large boobs with her ciggy clutching hand.

Both she and Lorna did have a similar build and each sported great tits! The silky blouse she had on was showing off her figure to the best advantage. She had re-buttoned it when the techie came to install the cams.

"What the fuck is she posing for?" Zelda asked.

So Trent explained what he knew so far.

Zelda moaned, "Oh so that bitch is after that sexy Rex? Installing spy cams to watch him? That is kinda hot I must confess!"

Trent explained that Rex was everybody's man...man or woman. He was...just a sexy stud who loved hot sex.

This made Zelda smile. "So we both can fuck him...yummy!"

So mother and son stood in the dark room watching across the street.

Meanwhile in Rex's bedroom, Lorna did not close the curtains. Rex never did. So why worry?

She had no idea she was being evaluated in every way as she played for the spy camera.

"Can you hear me, Collin?" she asked...making sure the mic was working.

"Yup, clear as bell and the view is perfect. I see the bed fully and the sides of the room when I zoom out!" Collin shouted back from down below.

"Watch this, you little gay twink!" she said seductively and lifted her skirt. She wore the nylon hosiery of the day still and no undies.

She pulled back and lay back on Rex's pillows.

She spread her pussy wide for the lens!

Zelda was watching in the binoculars and looked closely.

"She has a very nice trimmed furry grey bush...and very lush pussy lips, like mine!" she sighed.

"I never ate one...but if Rex would find that sexy...I'd munch her rug...real good!" Zelda added.

Trent coughed as she puffed her ciggy and laughed at her raunchy joke.

"Oh, boy...you are a whore!" he replied and rolled his eyes.

Collin zoomed in on Lorna's pussy...damn it was pink and moist as she held the outer lips wide. The pouty lips, Collin noticed, were full and artful! WOW!

His cock began to grown. Damn...that was crazy!

But he kept watching! She was so much older and he found her fascinating.

And so did Zelda...Trent went to get a sandwich.

Lorna fingered herself, rubbing her nylon-clad feet around on the bed...moaning and breathing faster and faster.

Both watchers began to feel their genitalia as Lorna made her first orgasmic thrusts and cries. She came...and would again! Playing for the camera was fun...and she had no idea a hungry cougar MILF from across the street was eyeing her cunty...up close and with intent to explore it in person sometime soon!

All the cameras worked...and now Lorna and Collin could watch Rex in nearly every room in the house from their laptops and record the video as well!

Plus the new house Lorna was moving to down the road was within range for full access to the spy cam feed.

Lorna and Collin felt...HOT with excitement.

Collin rode this excitement and left his laptop on the coffee table and tiptoed up the stairs in his socked feet.

He could her Auntie Lorna moaning as she worked on cumming again.

For the oddest reason, he wanted to be in the room...with her!

He walked in...she tipped her head his way.

Both hands were digging inside her open juicing cunt!

"Oh, honey come help Auntie Lorna...it's our little secret Collin!" she sighed...and closed her eyes. The scent of hot pussy filled the air...Collin sniffed it. It called to him...who knew the reason why? He walked forward!

Zelda screeched like an owl.

"Ohhhh, Trent...that young man your age over there...he's OHHHHHHHHHHH, come quick...you gotta see this!"

And Trent's chubby body launched toward the bedroom door...where his mother stood watching the bizarre sex show!

*****************

It was now after 8pm and sweet bear-like Rolf had yet to return. The reason was...total chaos from a broken down train at the station near the deli he'd been sent to!

And of course, Byron had his phone and the only communication he'd had was on the store phone during working hours!

Byron could be so...damn mean!

Rolf sat with his bag of special goodies and waited. The train was supposed to start moving again. But how long? He knew that Byron had managed to get Rex over and do...who knew what! The thought made him sick!

He wanted Rex...Rex was perfection! Rolf waited and breathed deep. He would get home as soon as possible!

Back in the luxury flat, Rona was fully in the picture...in more ways than one.

Rex, sitting up naked on the bed and was untied. The flowers were gone from his ass and so were the shredded socks from his moist feet!

Rona had those sweat filled ripped socks on her lap! And the now wilted destroyed flowers were lying in a pile on the foot of the bed.

But Rex's uncut fully erect cock stayed clamped at the swollen tip and his balls remained tied with Byron's sock!

The ball-gag was out too, so Rex could talk and drink!

Rex was sipping water. Rona was sipping a drink that still naked Byron had prepared minus the sedative herbs...just the sex ones were in it! Byron had a plan for Rona and Rex!

Byron remained hard too; the sex herbs maintained a wonderful erection in men for hours. He'd had a nice dose before Rex arrived!

Rex was more with it and less fuzzy headed. But his sex drive was still on high! His tool was throbbing with vitality!

Rex's sculptured bare size 11 feet were propped on the edge of the bed, one ankle crossing the other!

He was smiling.

"So you see Rona, I wanted this scene. Byron has been amazing...he is a true dom in the S&M way! Sad that Rolf missed it!" Rex said stroking his clamped cock shaft.

"Yeah, he's been delayed Rex...but I have many photos to share of it all...you fucking man-slut!" Byron laughed and lit up another ciggy.

"This time use the ash tray I found for you!" Rona said in a slurred tone. She was feeling giddy and very sexually aroused.

She had tenderly pulled the ripped sheer blue socks off Rex's sweat pink feet as she untied him. Rona's feelings toward Rex grew minute by minute.

Byron felt that getting Rex out of there was perfect...he wanted Rolf to see the photos and mess...melted wax and sex juices. And ciggy ashes all over! But not a trace of Rex! Rolf would have to beg for more Rex! Byron would see to that!

"You not only fucked me with that fisting dildo...but you managed to fuck me too, I think...if I recall rightly!" Rex said in near amazed tones. His hand brushing through his sweat drenched ginger hair.

"You were out of it but yes...your ass opened fully and I was able to use the fake fist...have a look at the photos I took of the dildo right inside your gaping fuck-hole!" Byron said proudly handing Rona the phone first to have a look.

Rona saw Rex's ass spread open and tied as she found him earlier BUT instead of flowers, she saw the human hand-like dildo rammed deep in his gaping pucker! Even in a post like this, Rona found Rex so enticing! His ass...was juicy and so...edible!

"Oh, I never dreamed I would find gay male sex so...HOT! Have a look, my sexy Rex!" she said with her naturally pink lips parted and tongue licking out with moist sounds.

Rex took the phone and looked.

"Fuck...you did fist me...with that huge toy...WOW! I am shocked that I don't feel achy in the ass!" he said and his cock throbbed on his tummy. His ass actually felt used but in a good way and he sensed that Byron's cum was still in there! He had a juicy filled sensation up by his secret spot.

"Byron, just how many loads has Rex got trapped inside the clamped foreskin?" she said taking her manicured fingernail and stroking his swollen cock end. Her soft brown eyes drank Rex's man-meat in...inch by inch! She had not had that many men in her life and Rex's cock was not huge like some damn horse! NO! His tool was big, full in girth...and so perfect shape! He was uncut with what seemed like extra foreskin! Just like one on an ancient Greek or Roman temple sculpture. Rona just wanted to explore it fully and LOVE it!

"I reckon he came...ummmm, two...yes...two times!" Byron laughed.

"I came three times...and that is a record for me of late! Plus I did fuck you myself- not just with a toy or my hand! I pulled my body up and knelt while holding your feet, Rex. I did things tonight I have not done in so damn long! Thanks to this man-stud here!" Byron added and he stroked Rex's bare left foot with his fingers. He loved Rex's feet...and had sucked those sexy tasty sweaty toes that he ripped free from the sheer socks that he slashed open in a frenzy of passion!