What's Bugging Uncle Rex? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand was now groping between her legs.

His raging cock was resting on her tummy as he fumbled drunk and excited.

His fingers found a lovely pubic nest...and supple outer lips that were moist and silky. Her clit was hard...and Hot!

They stumbled...nearly fell into the bath!

Rex's hungry mouth was now on Rona's...they licked and kissed in a feverish way. Rona had not kissed like this...with tongues...maybe ever!

They slid into a solid heap of moving flesh under the bubbles...some of the warm water sloshing out onto the floor.

Rex's long cycle-toned furry legs entangled in Rona's meatier shaved ones.

They rolled and loved in the bubbles...and Rex's finger moved inside the old cougar's steamy love canal! She yelped...and cried out. Her cunty squeezed his finger...her body ached for Rex!

"Ohhh Rex...REX!" she moaned and knew that he would fuck her LOTS and soon!

***************

Time slipped away! Bear-like Rolf slid the key into the lock. The dim table lamp in the living room and one in the bedroom were all that shed light.

He could see chaos...and smell sex! Ass scent? YES! Man ass aroma filled the air as well as the scented candles Byron used his ritual sadistic games.

Rolf, stroking his trimmed beard thoughtfully with one hand, put the bag down from the deli.

The deli had been a lie! A sham! A way to delay him...and he was now two hours later than planned. He placed the bag of food on the coffee table. His feet carried him past cigarette ashes and broken flower stems and crushed blooms. He saw a one socked naked Byron sprawled on the bed, face down and passed out.

Drunk! Rolf knew it. The latex play sheet was soaked with piss and who knew what. And candle wax was all over the dresser top and night tables. The room was a mess!

Rolf walked back and grabbed the food.

He sat alone in the kitchen feeling angry and trapped by this so-called crippled old man who was so rich that he owned Rolf...body and soul.

Rolf began to eat from the deli bag...he was starving.

And then he saw his phone! The phone Byron had taken from him. The phone now sat on the counter...with a note.

Rolf stood up...walked to it...and saw the writing.

"Rolf, sorry you missed Rex! Have a look in the picture gallery. Oh, the fun we had! He left with that old lady from just downstairs! She was hot to get fucked! I lent her some toys! What are neighbors for? One must share...Handsome Rex and my toys!"

Rolf began to sob. He loved Rex. He knew Rex was a player and was budding like a tree of sexual pleasures. But he wanted his share of Rex! And Byron had robbed him tonight!

He looked at the phone gallery. He saw Rex's drunken near nude body in many erotic and almost obscene poses...the flowers in the asshole...OMG! Byron, you are so perverted! Rolf said to himself.

Rolf saw on the countertop all the Mexican sex herbs that Byron used to aid him in getting his guests hard as rocks and out of their minds.

Rolf was walking back to the area by the front door and saw to his horror a pair of ripped sexy men's underwear dangling from the golden antique mirror edge behind the door!

Another reminder that Rex had been ravaged!

Rolf walked with purpose to the hallway, passing the elevator and moving to the fire stairs. In a flash, the bear was at the door of the flat below his own. He knew Rona...not well but enough. Could Byron be right? Was Rex with the old lady?

Rolf pressed his ear to the front door and listened. He could make out sounds from inside...not close to the door, more like from the bedroom!

"Deeper Rona...yeah...shove it in...YES! There...you got! More...YES! Harder! Hit my secret spot...more...YES!" Rex's unmistakable well-spoken tones could be heard thru the door.

Rolf's cock shot up inside his trousers...he was aroused. The idea that Rona was using a sex toy on him...SHIT! This made Rolf HOT! But he also felt left out...and hungry! Hungry for Rex! Rolf made up his mind that he would find time with Rex without Byron or anyone else! Just them...alone!

****************

This chapter ends this Rex adventure for now!

But don't worry... it all picks up again in the next HOT Rex sex series!

Look out for: "Rex Get's a Full Exam Pt. 01"

Thanks so much for all your comments and emails! More soon! Carol and DJXXX