What's Eating The Boss? Ch. 02

Story Info
My office adventures continue...
5.3k words
4.8
25.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers

Author's Note: This is a sequel to my story "What's Eating The Boss?", so you may want to read that first for background. However, I think it also works fine as a stand-alone story.

---------------------

Well, it was a good run and a fun time, but my temp job has finally come to an end. The special project that I was on ended several weeks ago, and my director, Deborah, finally ran out of excuses for keeping me around. She kept me on for as long as she could, not so much because I was a valuable employee (though I was), but because she didn't want to give up the exquisite oral sex that I was giving her on a regular basis.

Yes, our frequent "progress meetings" were pretty much a sham. Oh, we did discuss the project, but that was just a pretense to get to what we both really wanted, which was me on my knees between Deborah's legs, eating her pussy and ass through a series of intense, body-wracking orgasms. It was an arrangement that worked very well for both of us.

We had our final "meeting" last night, and it was a fitting finale. We started at 4:30, when the office was closing and Deborah's admin had left, and we didn't finish until well past 6:00. And this time, there was no pretense of a status report. As soon as her office door was closed and locked, I was on my knees with my head up Deborah's skirt. I got her off four, maybe five times before we were done, and she really let loose for I change. I guess she assumed that no one was around to hear, or just didn't care, because her moans (and a few screams) were much louder and uninhibited than usual. All that made it extra hot for me. I love making an older woman scream.

Actually, while yesterday, Thursday, was officially my last day, I still had some administrative things to finish up today for Angie, my direct supervisor. It seemed like busywork, but Angie assured me that I'd get paid for my time and also offered to take me to lunch, an offer I quickly accepted, not for the free lunch but for the chance to spend some extra time with Angie.

You see, despite all my adventures with Deborah, it was Angie who truly stirred my pot. Even when I was working directly for Deborah, I continued to meet with Angie on a weekly basis. I never really understood why, but she insisted, and I didn't mind, because I just liked being with her. Angie is absolutely adorable - five feet six, shapely and fit, pageboy blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, and a cute, sincerely warm smile. She is in her early forties but looks younger (can a woman in her forties still be "cute"? Definitely!) Plus, she has a darling personality that makes everyone love her. There's a certain sweet innocence about her. No, not innocence, but maybe a charming "prim and proper" quality, especially when she's wearing glasses, as she often does in the office. In any case - Yes, adorable.

I pack up my personal items and, around 11:30, head to Angie's desk. She's just finishing up a one-on-one with another employee, an intern, I think, but she catches my eye and, with a look, indicates that she'll just be a minute. I step away a bit and wait until she finishes.

At last, the intern leave, and Angie looks up at me. "All set?" she asks with that familiar, cute smile. "Let's go to lunch. I'll drive. Oh, but I'd better stop in the ladies' room first. I'll meet you at the back door."

My eyes follow Angie as she heads toward the restroom. Damn, her butt looks amazing. I've always admired it, but it looks especially good in the tight-fitting jeans she's wearing today. I can't help myself - I'm thinking of all the things I'd love to do to her. But alas, it's not to be. She married and hopelessly straight. A girl can dream, though. Right?

Angie returns and we go out to her car, a light blue minivan. She's chosen a nice, quiet restaurant that's about ten minutes from the office. On the way, we engage in some idle chat, but I notice in Angie a certain uneasiness that is unusual for her. At the restaurant, she asks for a booth in the far corner, away from most other diners. We are seated, and I throughout our meal, I again sense that tenseness or uneasiness in her.

As we finish, Angie finally confides in me. "You know, Milene," squirming nervously as she begins, "I had an odd experience last night." I give a simple nod and she continues, "I was working late, you see, and I happened to walk past Deborah's office."

Uh oh. I think I know where this is going, but I respond with a simple, "Yes? And?"

Angie looks around to see if anyone is nearby, then continues in a low voice, "Her door was closed, but I heard these noises coming from inside. It sounded like Deborah was... pleasuring herself. But then I heard a second voice!"

"Really?" I reply, feigning ignorance.

"Yes... and... this wasn't the first time I've heard those sounds." Now she leans forward and looks intently at me over the top of her glasses. "Milene... Milene, it was you, wasn't it? It was you in there with Deborah."

At this point, my mind is racing, near panic, imagining what the consequences of this might be. "Well... Uh," I stammer, searching for something to say, some way out of this.

But Angie quickly interjects, "Oh no! No! It's okay, I'm not going to tell anyone."

"So, why are you bringing it up?" I ask, warily.

Now she really seems uncomfortable. "Well, I, uh... I know you're a lesbian. You've been very open about that. I've just... well... I've always wondered what it would be like to... you know... to be with a woman? And it sounded like..." She's blushing deeply now. "It sounded like Deborah was having a REALLY good time!"

Oh my god, I think, can this be happening??? Is Angie coming on to me? Oh my god, I think she is! This woman I've always wanted is actually asking me to do her. I just look at her, staying quiet, but tilting my head inquisitively. But she stammers some more, and I finally have to ask, "Angie, are you saying you want me to do that for you?"

Now she's really flustered. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I have no right to..."

"It's okay," I say, grabbing her hand as I cut her off. "I would love that. The fact is, I've been secretly wanting you from the first time we met." I pause for a moment to let that sink in, and then add, "But when?"

Angie seems stunned by my revelation. Her mouth hangs open for a few seconds before she answers. "Well, uh... today, right now, if you want. I have the afternoon off, and I know a place we can go." Again, another deep blush. And a big smile.

I give her arm an affectionate pat, a light caress. Just touching her sends a shiver up my spine. "Well, Angie, if you really want it, I'm all in. And I'm definitely available this afternoon."

Angie hesitates for just a moment, then breathes a sigh of relief. "Okay! Let's get out of here."

There's not much conversation on the way to the hotel. Both of us are excited and a little nervous. Angie drives maybe five miles to a Hampton Inn. A good choice, I think, convenient, but far enough from the office that no one will see us. She's clearly thought this out. We park, and she tells me to stay outside while she checks in. "Don't want to be conspicuous," she says.

My god, it's really happening! I've wanted this woman so badly for so long, and now I'm going to have her. And at her request! It feels like the luckiest day of my life.

About ten minutes later, I get a text from her, telling me the room number. It's on the first floor. I walk through the lobby, trying to act nonchalant, then down the hall to the room. Angie quickly opens the door, a big, conspiratorial grin on her face, and lets me in. We stand there, looking at each other, feeling a little awkward, until I make the first move.

I step forward, place my hands on her waist, and give her a soft kiss on the lips, then another, slightly longer one. Angie pulls back and gives me an adorable smile, with a "look what I'm doing" expression. Then she pulls me back into her and really heats up. Her tongue slips sensuously into my mouth and she moans deeply as it finds mine, each probing deeply and swirling around the other. Already, I can feel the moisture building in my pussy. I hope she's feeling the same.

We continue to make out as she holds me tight and my hands begin to roam over her body. I caress her back, her sides, her neck, and her breasts through her top and bra. Finally, inevitably, I settle on her butt, gently squeezing her buns through the rough fabric of her jeans. Angie responds with a quiet "Oooo."

"My," she chides me, "you don't waste any time, do you?"

"Not unless I have to. Do you want to slow down?"

She gives me a playful smile and answers, simply, "No."

With a green light, I quickly pick up the pace. I reach down between us to undo her belt, then unbutton and unzip her jeans. That allows me to slip both hands down the back of her pants, under her panties, to cup her sweet, smooth bum. Angie's kisses immediately get hotter, and we both react with an intense moan.

I start to explore in Angie's pants. My hands gently caress the silkiness of her buns, then one moves to her ass crack, my finger stoking up and down in the warm crevice. Angie is excited now, whimpering into my mouth, and I go further, reaching down to find her hot slit. My fingertip slips inside and is immediately bathed in warm fluid. God, she's wet. She's so wet. I reach farther and slip my finger deeper inside her, relishing the intense heat of her vagina. Angie clutches at me as her whimpers get progressively more urgent, and I decide it's time to get this show going.

"Why don't we get you out of these clothes," I suggest. "Seems like you're ready."

Angie just looks at me for a second, a momentary doubt in her eyes. Then she nods her consent, and I immediately start to strip her. I remove her top as she quickly kicks off her shoes and slips out of her jeans. She's obviously eager now to get started.

Now Angie's down to bra and panties, a pretty, pale green, lacy set that matches her eyes and makes her look ultra-feminine and oh so hot. "Wow, you look amazing in those," I tell her. "Did you wear those today for me?

"Uh, I don't know. Well, Yes, I guess I did. I was hoping for this."

I tell her to get on the bed, and she does, first pulling down the covers to expose the more comfortable sheets. Then she watches as I remove my own clothes. My eyes are riveted on her as I undress. Fuck, she looks so good! I'm getting more and more excited as I think of the fun I'm about to have with her.

I join her on the bed, lying down next to her. I run my hand delicately over her right hip. She's still obviously nervous, so I try to soothe her. "We'll go nice and slow," I tell her. "We have all afternoon, right?"

"Yes," she replies, "I took this afternoon off, but I didn't tell my husband. He thinks I have a late meeting. He won't expect me home until dinner time, at least."

I move my hand up to her face and give her a warm, soft kiss while my other hand moves slowly, subtly over her sweet bottom. We just kiss for a while, the passion gradually rising in both of us. She's still wearing her glasses, but I remove them and place them on the nightstand. I kiss her again, and my hand sneaks down the back of her panties. Angie gives a little whimper, and, emboldened, I explore there until I find her asshole, run a finger around it, then dip the tip just slightly in.

"My, aren't you the naughty one," she says with a demure grin.

I move in to whisper in her ear, "Oh, Angie, you don't know how naughty I can be. hope you're ready for this, my sweet, lovely boss, ... because I'm going to make you cum so hard and so many times, you won't believe it." I end by swirling my tongue into her ear, making her squeal with delight. My mouth moves to her neck, placing light smooches and licks there while my finger continues to massage her butthole. Her eyes close, she emits a quiet "ohhh" and I notice a subtle change in her breathing.

I know now she's ready for more, so I remove her bra, exposing her lovely breasts. They are perfect, not too big, but oh so cute - firm and beautifully shaped, two perfect, milky-white half domes on her chest, each topped with a light pink nipple, already standing up, stiff with arousal. I cup them in my hands and take the left one in my mouth to suck. Angie responds with a dreamy "Mmmmm".

I suck on her titties for a while, going back and forth between her two treats, pulling the soft flesh into my mouth, flicking and chewing the hard nipples. Meanwhile, my hand explores elsewhere, wandering down over her stomach to find its way back into her panties. The soft tuft of her bush fills my palm as my middle finger tickles the steamy entrance to her cunt. Angie reacts with a delightful little cry, and I slip my finger halfway in.

Damn, it feels so good to be inside her. I push deeper and move my finger around, enjoying the moist, clinging heat of her inner channel. Her whimpers become louder, more urgent, as I explore inside her. I push a second finger in, going as deep as possible. As my fingers move in and out, I can feel the bump of her clitoris rubbing against them, and I know she getting stimulated there, too. Her hips move back and forth in response to my probing.

I want to go slow, but I just can't wait any longer. I slip my fingers out of her and scoot down to remove her panties. I'm incredibly excited as I hook my fingers into the waistband and slip them down and off. At last, she's completely naked for me, legs slightly parted, chest heaving with desire. God, she looks amazing. I tell her, "Mmmmmm, you are so fucking hot." and get an appreciative smile in return.

Angie opens her legs a bit more to let me in. I'm dying to dig right in and just ravish her, but I promised her I'd take it slowly. That's extra hard at the moment because I'm looking directly at Angie's beautiful cunt. And god, it is beautiful - a succulent, pink masterpiece with trim inner lips, now swollen with arousal, framing a gaping hole that is already glistening with pussy-juice. And above it all is that lovely, perfectly trimmed blonde bush.

I spread her lips apart to expose the moist, vivid pink flesh within. I lick all over it, making Angie shimmy and emit a delicious mewling sound. Finally, I nudge my face into her. The soft cushion of her pubes tickles my nose, and her silky thighs warm my cheeks as I lick delicately into her slit. Angie's inner lips caress the edges of my tongue as I take in the sticky warmth of her cunt.

I lick deeper, running up and down in her slick, hot hole, savoring the taste and feel of her womanhood. She tastes good, she tastes very, very good. And her response is wonderful, moaning constantly, a stream of "ohhh" and "ahhh" and "mmmmm". Her stomach muscles ripple and her hips move back and forth to the rhythm of my strokes. She totally absorbed in the pleasure I'm giving her. I push my tongue as deep as possible into her heat and am rewarded with a shiver and delicious squeal of pleasure. God, she's so wet! A gush of her cream coats my tongue, and I experience a shiver of my own as I swallow it down.

I know I should take this slowly, but I want to make her cum. I want to experience the transformation of this normally quiet, calm woman, to see her in her most intimate, uninhibited state. I lick her slowly but surely, over every sensitive surface, my tongue moving sensually over her lips and the edges of her cunt.

Angie is definitely getting close now. She was obviously excited from the start, excited about this new, forbidden adventure, excited about the exquisite pleasure she expected from me.

And I'm giving it to her. I lick deep inside her. Her inner walls flex around my tongue and her hips rise off the bed, reaching, straining for more. I take the opportunity to hold her sweet bottom in my hands, relishing the silky warmth of it as her cheeks flex in response to my oral love.

After all the buildup and anticipation, it doesn't take long. I haven't even touched her clit, and she's already trembling in pre-orgasmic bliss. I few more licks, and she lets out a deep "Nnnggggh!" and then explodes into shimmies and shakes as she cums magnificently.

I keep licking her, delighted to feel the extra moisture she's producing on my tongue. I keep her going for a while, extending her pleasure before finally easing off a bit. Little jerks course through Angie's body as she slowly comes down from her climax.

But I'm not done yet. I want more of her. As I start up again, I look up at her and get a look of awe and pleasant surprise as she realizes I'm not going to stop, that I'm going to make her cum again. She groans and spreads her legs even wider, as wide as possible, obscenely wide. Her head is back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, and her hands go to her knees, holding her legs up and out. Jesus, she looks so hot that way, legs and cunt so lewdly open and ready. She looks down at me and I can see the need in her eyes. She really wants it, she's craving more of my tongue on her private parts. My god, this is such a transformation from the innocent, prim and proper boss I've known up to now. I'm so turned on, I can hardly see straight.

I dive back in, unable to suppress a moan as I once again devour the juicy treat of Angie's cunt. Angie groans again as she feels my mouth on her. I open wide and take the whole thing in, sucking on it like a sweet peach, then pushing my tongue all the way inside her. Angie's hips rise up, begging for more.

As I eat her, my nose is rubbing against her clit, and suddenly, I take notice of it. Her arousal has made it grow, and now it's extra large, so it's more than just the usual button. The whole stem is visible, like a tiny little finger protruding at the top of her vulva, the head exposed and swollen like a shiny, pink pearl. It's so hot, I just want to take it in my mouth and suck on it, suck all the pleasure out of it, to torture Angie with clitoral stimulation until she just can't take anymore. But I restrain myself, and simply run my finger lightly over the tip, making Angie shiver and emit a delightful squeal. I give it a few more twirls. Each one draws another shiver and a little "Ohhh" from her.

Angie is looking down at me between her legs. "You're so bad," she says with mock disapproval, "teasing me like that. You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

"Oh, Angie," I reply, looking up into her eyes, "words can't express how much I'm enjoying this. I've been wanting to do this from the first time we met. And I'm going to do such wonderful things to you, make you feel so, so good. So yes, I'm loving this."

I give her clit one slow, luxurious lick that produces a long, heartfelt, "Ohhhhhh!" followed by a quiet, "Me too."

Now I really focus on her clit. God, I'm obsessed with it. It's so swollen and sensitive. I take the whole thing into my mouth and suck on it, slow and steady, making Angie groan and shimmy and clamp her thighs around my head. I use my tongue, flicking the tip incessantly over her clit-head, and she clutches the sheets and screams. God, I love it when she screams!

I keep working on her clit, sucking and licking, while Angie groans and writhes on the bed. I move away from it briefly, licking around and into her hole. At the same time, my right hand is working my own clit, so our mutual moans fill the room. With my left hand, I push two fingers inside her to explore her pleasure-pit - stroking, twisting, thrusting. And my mouth goes back to her clit, simultaneously sucking and licking, just driving her crazy. I suck hard on it, while plunging my fingers all the way into her, and her whole body shakes as she screams, "Ohhhh... G-A-W-D!!" And then she's there, jerking and screaming as the waves of pleasure run through her. Fuck, it's hot. I have to struggle to stay on her, but I do, continuing to lick her through an intense, extended orgasm.

Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers
12