All Comments on 'What's Eating The Boss? Ch. 02'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

I'm only sorry she had to wait 10 years for Angie :-)

A very hot story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So glad you are back, Milene. I love your stories...some of the very best writing on this site, regardless of genre. That is saying some, as there are some very good writers here. Thank you for this addition to an already very hot story. I'm very much looking forward to more of your stories in the future.

krfan5krfan5over 3 years ago
MORE!!!

Thank you, Milene!! PLEASE keep writing. You are the best..hands down..Do you have any material elsewhere? any for sale? I want to support you! MORE, please!

krfan5krfan5over 3 years ago
Another perfect story by Milene!

Thank you, Milene!! PLEASE keep writing. You are the best..hands down..Do you have any material elsewhere? any for sale? I want to support you! MORE, please!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Not that keen on anal stuff, but.... great story. Very hot.

lgaaalgaaaabout 3 years ago

Very, very hot. The next story should be of you, Deborah and Angie together.

lgaaalgaaaabout 3 years ago

Very , very hot! The next story should be of you, Deborah and Angie together...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! This Is Outstanding,,, Yes!

Hallo Milene!

Brilliant!... Chapter 2 is even better than chapter 1.... So if director Deborah, told Milene her temp job has come to an end... is Milene losing her job, or does she just move on up to her supervisor Angie?... It does seem as though there could be a chapter-3 coming right about now... maybe?

What's Eating The Boss? is hot and very-very sexy,,, yes!

Thank-You for sharing, 5-Stars and 5-Screaming Hot Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent story that was well written and the sex was hot. Keep writing more stories as they are great to read and to fantasize about make love to your characters or to you with that hot tongue. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not sure if 1 or 2 was the best so I guess we need a third chapter to break the tie, Maybe she could come back to work and both bosses find out about each other and Milene main job is between both set of thighs. Pappasleaze!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Excellent conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazingly intense and hot.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

Oh Gawd, that was fantastic! I want it more than ever lol This is a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES