What's for Lunch?

Story Info
Polish sausage and she are lunch treats.
2.8k words
4.6
4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAT'S FOR LUNCH

Hi! I'm Cammy (Camille). This happened a few years ago. I was sitting on the deck with my friends Greta and Nancy having lunch. We were at Greta's house, on her back deck. A group of us would get together once a month or so. There were only the three of us that day.

Greta had made a blender full of lime daiquiris and we were already in a good mood when she brought out our lunch salads. After we finished those, she brought out the lunch she had cooked, polish sausage and baked beans. The polish sausage was the thick type in long, curved links of up to a foot in length.

With the giggly mood we were in, Nancy made a remark about how she'd "like to have a sausage like that a home." She held one of the links like it was a dangling prick.

Greta commented, "Well, anytime you want a twelve-inch sausage, you can come visit."

The double meaning was not lost on me so I joined in, "That sort of reminds me of my husband."

When Greta cut the three pieces of sausage in-half with a knife, she said, "That scares Jimmy (her husband) when I use a knife like that."

We all laughed. Nancy said, "Have you ever seen one that big?"

I said, "Sure. You should come to our house for dinner some time when my husband is home."

More laughs. Nancy said, "I'm used to the regular sized hot dogs."

Greta cracked, "They fit nicely into the bun, don't they?"

I asked, "Do you get the foot-longs or the shorter ones?"

Nancy replied, "Oh, the shorter ones. I'm used to the little cocktail-wieners. They fit right in your mouth."

Greta held up a nine-inch link of the sausage and said, "What I wouldn't give to have a piece of meat like this in bed with me."

I asked, "Could you handle it?"

She laughed and said, "I'd sure like to try."

We all laughed.

Nancy held the sausage that was on her plate up to her face and said, "Hello big boy." Then she obscenely licked the piece of meat.

Greta did-her-one-better by taking her link and putting it in her mouth. We were all giggling, well on our way to being drunk.

I held up my link and said, "Seems kind-of small to me."

Nancy replied, "Phil (my husband) is not that big. You're dreaming."

I asked her, "How do you know how big my husband's sausage is?"

Greta chimed in, asking Nancy, "Have you seen it?"

I said, "She better not have."

Nancy said, "I have felt it rubbing against me when I've danced with Phil a few times."

I was taken-aback with that remark. She said she had felt my husband's cock against her when she danced with him.

I had to say something. "Come to think of it, Chuck had something in his pocket about that size."

Nancy said, "You've never seen my husband's wiener."

I said, "How do you know?"

She said, "I'll kick his ass if you have."

Greta chimed in, "C'mon Nancy, we've all checked out the other husband's packages from time to time."

Nancy replied, "Well, okay, but not when they have a hard-on."

Greta said, "I saw Phil's cock sticking down the leg of his shorts one time."

I was surprised a little by this, but sometimes my husband does wear gym shorts and his prick slides down his pant leg. Having another woman comment on your husband's cock is a bit disconcerting.

Greta took her piece of sausage and put it in her mouth. She pulled it out and asked, "Do you guys know how to deep-throat?"

Nancy said, "No, show us how to do it." I just sat and watched the two of them messing with each other.

Greta didn't believe her. "Bullshit Nancy. Don't tell me you don't suck you husband's cock."

Nancy was clearly not being truthful. She teased Greta, "Show us how you do it."

Greta giggled and said, "Well, Jimmy is bigger than this but I can show you."

She put the sausage in her mouth while Nancy and I watched her relax her gag-reflex and push the piece of meat into her mouth. She choked and pulled it out.

"Now you two do it." She challenged us.

Nancy took her sausage piece and put it in her mouth. She pushed it in a little farther than Greta had done. Suddenly, it was my turn and we were competing to see who could push the sausage farther down their throat. Now, I suck my husband's cock, but I had never deep-throated him. When I just put the meat in my mouth and sucked on it, they kidded me and I had to admit I didn't know how to deep-throat a cock. Of course, they had to teach me.

It took me about fifteen minutes to get the hang-of-it. I had a nine-inch slab of sausage that I was trying to take into my gullet. It took me a few-tries to get the sausage into my throat. I did it a few times for my friends and we all laughed that they would ask my husband if I'd learned any new tricks.

"He's going to wonder where I learned to take a cock into my throat." I worried.

We continued to eat and drink. There was one piece of Polish sausage left on the plate.

Nancy said, "Who wants that piece?"

Greta said, "I can cut it up."

Nancy remarked, "That would be a shame to use a knife on such a nice piece of meat."

Greta said, "That's more than you can handle, honey."

Nancy replied, "That's true, but I'd sure like to try."

I wasn't quite believing the risqué talk between them. We'd talked about sex and all sorts of things in the past, so I shouldn't have been surprised. Greta and Nancy were the two most unihibited about things they'd discuss.

Greta handed the sausage link to her and said, "Let's see you try it."

Nancy took the ten-inch chunk of meat and put it in her mouth. She giggled and then surprised me when she moved it to her crotch. She was wearing a sun-dress. She lifted the hem and touched her pussy, through her underpants.

"Oooh, it feels good." She said as she rubbed it over her panties. Greta and I could see what she was doing. She rubbed the link along the length of her panty-covered pussy, pushing it into her slit.

She gave us and 'evil' look and pulled the gusset of her panties aside and rubbed the sausage on her bare crotch. I could see the brown chunk of meat between her pussy lips, below her hairy bush. I didn't think I was 'into' women, but seeing her naked pussy was erotic. I stared at her bare features as Nancy rubbed the piece of meat on herself.

We'd known each other for a long time. I had gone to school with Nancy. We'd seen each other naked in the showers and at other times through the years, so seeing her pussy wasn't that shocking, but it was the first time I'd ever seen her doing something so explicit. Greta encouraged her and Nancy actually turned the sausage and slid it into her vagina.

"Ooooh, baby. Feels good." She remarked with the meat inside her.

She pulled it out and said, "Your turn." To me and Greta.

Greta took the sausage. She was wearing shorts, so access to her pussy was difficult. After trying to pull her shorts up, she gave up. She stood and pulled her shorts and her underwear down her legs and off her feet. When she sat back down, her legs were spread and we had a clear view of her pussy. She shaved herself bald so we could see her pussy lips and the valley between them. She opened herself up and rubbed the schnitzel back and forth in the groove between her labia. Then she pushed the thing into her vagina. I wasn't believing what my two friends were doing. While there was a solid slatted railing around the deck that hid most of what we were doing, Greta was publicly fucking herself with the Polish sausage. I was fixated on her crotch. I didn't see anyone around, but neighbors could've been watching.

She pushed the sausage in and out a few times. She pulled it out and handed it to Nancy, "Taste it, Nanc."

I was beyond being shocked when Nancy took the thing in her mouth and sucked on it.

"You taste good." She laughed.

Then she took a bite off the end. The juices leaked out of the tip of the link and she sucked on it like it was a cock.

She handed it to me. "C'mon Cammy, your turn."

I demurred, "I can't do that. I've never done anything like this before." I had used dildoes, of course.

"Oh, come on. What's the harm?" Nancy said.

"I'm wearing shorts. It'd be impossible." I said.

"Take your shorts off. You've seen our pussies and we've seen yours many times." Greta noted.

I was very reluctant, but didn't want to be a spoil-sport. It would be very naughty, but I was in the mood, so I stood and pulled my shorts down, then my panties. I nervously laughed as I sat back on my lounge chair with the sausage in my hand. I touched my pussy with it. It was greasy, with juice leaking out of it. When I touched my clit with it, it felt weird, but I continued. Having my two friends watch me was embarrassing, but it also excited me in a naughty way. I soon found myself rubbing the slab of meat back and forth in my slit. I moved my hips to let them see my pussy and then I put the damn thing inside me. It was warm, fortunately, but it felt different than the cocks and dildoes I'd had inside me. As the thing slid into me, I spread my legs more, lewdly showing my friends my pussy with a hunk of sausage in my vagina. The thing was fat and it felt good, so I pushed it in farther, until it seemed to hit bottom. I looked at my friends with a faux-sexy smile and pumped the meat-prick into my pussy, fucking myself with it. I nervously laughed and knew they were looking at me with lust. I was nervous, but soon closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of fucking myself, outdoors, with my friends watching.

The sausage was messy, leaving a trail of juices inside me and all over my crotch.

"It's messy." I said. I pulled the meat out of me, having attained a minor orgasm.

Nancy said, "I'll help with that."

She had a napkin and knelt between my legs. I thought she was going to wipe up some of the juice. Instead, she took the sausage and proceeded to fuck me with it. Her fingers were roaming around my intimate places along with the sausage. She rubbed the thing on my clit and put her fingers inside me. It felt good and the thought of another woman fooling around in my crotch was very erotic. She pumped the Polish prick in and out of my vagina. When she put her tongue on my clitoris, I jerked, but began to rise to another orgasm.

Greta had joined us and she pulled my shirt off and then undid my bra. Her hands were rubbing my shoulders and roamed down over my breasts and my erect little nipples. She leaned in and kissed me at the same time that Nancy put her mouth over my vagina. Nancy began to suck the juices from the sausage out of me and licked my pussy, tasting the garlicky juices from the Polish sausage. I had never expected to do anything like this, but the two women were taking me to a new place. I began to come on Nancy's face and swirled my tongue with Greta's. Nancy pushed my legs apart and Greta grabbed my ankles, so I was completely open for Nancy's flicking tongue. My body tensed and I felt the wave of orgasm sweep over me. I'd never felt anything quite like this before.

I was on a lounge chair with a thick cushion. Greta lifted the back and repositioned the chair so I was prone. She swung her leg over my head and I looked up to see her naked vagina, staring me in the face. I had never eaten or even looked closely at a pussy before. Greta's pussy was shaved cleanly so I could see every fold and crevice of her intimate anatomy. I was fascinated by what I saw, but didn't have much of a chance to observe before she lowered herself onto my face. I licked her tentatively and then just dove in. I knew what I liked and did the same things to her. I munched on her clit for a bit and then stuck my tongue inside her. She rewarded me with a gusher of her sweet nectar. I had never tasted a woman before, other than myself on my husband's cock. I liked the taste Greta's juices and found myself eagerly licking up all of her emissions. I had quickly acquired a taste for pussy, realizing why my husband liked it so much.

So, there we were. It was broad-daylight, we were outside on Greta's deck. I was naked with two women molesting me. My body was twisting and jerking while I experienced a series of orgasms. Greta had pulled her top off and was naked too.

They switched positions, Greta wanted a taste of my Polish pussy and Nancy wanted me to lick her cunt.

"What are you two doing to me?" I asked, knowing exactly what they were doing.

"We're fucking you." Greta said as she pushed the Polish sausage into my vagina again. "We've been wanting to initiate you into our play-group."

I didn't have a chance to speak before Nancy lowered her hairy pussy onto my face. She was wet and excited already and moved her pussy over my mouth and nose like she was on a rocking horse. She tasted different from Greta, but her flavor and smell were also intoxicating. Greta was licking me and had a finger in my asshole. I was totally at their mercy and my body spasmed. I'd never come more than twice in a session in my life and now I was experiencing one orgasm after another. My face and hair were soaked with Greta's and Nancy's cum. I was sweating profusely and breathing heavily. This was amazing. Sex with my husband is wonderful, but this was another level of sex altogether.

They had finished me. I laid on the lounge chair exhausted.

We were outdoors and I reflected, "I hope nobody saw us."

Greta said, "Oh, they did. Wave to Mr. Henderson."

I looked up and she was pointing to a house a few lots away. I couldn't see anything but a window that reflected the sunlight.

"Old Mr. Henderson likes to watch me sunbathe nude."

"Doesn't that bother you?" I asked.

Greta said, "Not at all. He's a nice guy. He's about seventy. Let him have his thrills. My husband and I are friends of he and his wife Elaine."

I said, "Well he's pretty far away."

She said, "True, but he has a birding-scope and can identify the feathers on a bird at our feeder from his house. I'm sure he saw the detail of your pussy pretty well." My pussy had been facing in that direction and legs were spread wide-open. I gave a little wave with my hand in his direction, not knowing for sure if he was watching.

We went into the house. Greta had a nice big bathtub and she ran a bubble bath. It was a tight fit for all of us to get in, so they took turns sitting in the tub with me. I was leaning back with Nancy sliding soap around my pussy while Greta rubbed the soft washcloth over my upper body. By the time we were finished, it was time to go home to the husband and kids.

After dressing and thanking them for a wonderful afternoon, I was walking through the kitchen. I saw that piece of Polish sausage on the counter.

Greta pointed to it and said, "That's my husband's dinner tonight."

"Will you tell him where it's been?"

She said, "I'm going to tell him about all the special sauces that are on it."

That was the first of what has become a regular highlight of my life. I've become a regular partner of Nancy, Greta and a few other of our lunch partners. We don't eat each other every time we get together, just most of the time. Every time I see a wiener or cook sausage at home, my pussy leaks a little, remembering that day at Greta's house.