The Undressing In The Dressing Room

Info
My first audio short story.
1.2k words
4.55
5.1k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne was excited to go shopping today. After working double shifts at the hospital for 6 months straight, she was finally able to afford the Michaela Karrs racerback dress that she'd been staring at for almost a year. It was sexy and expensive and in a short amount of time, it was going to be in Daphne's possession. Her dream was coming true as she opened the glass double doors to her dream boutique,"Designs by Muffy".

The store was beautiful and pristine, as an older woman wearing a vintage Chanel dress and pearls came up to Daphne and said, "Welcome to my store dear, my name is Mrs. Crimm. Look around and if you need any help, my granddaughter, Rosalind is in the back and is here to assist you with your shopping needs.".

"Thank you, Mrs. Crimm", Daphne said, but Mrs. Crimm did not hear her.

"What dear? I apologize, the batteries on my hearing aids are not working well."

Daphne just smiled, nodded and yelled, "Thank you, Mrs. Crimm!" Mrs. Crimm smiled and said, "you're welcome dear" and walked away. Daphne politely smiled and started to make her way to the beautiful display of dresses. She gently, but thoroughly looked through the dress rack. She searched for a while, then a wave of panic fell over her. 'Oh shit,' she thought, 'my dress isn't here.' Daphne continued to look frantically for the dress, when all of a sudden she heard rustling and a younger woman's voice.

"May I help you?" Asked the saleswoman. "My name is Rosalind and it looks like you could use some help." Daphne, enthralled with her search, slowly looked up from the dress rack.

"Yes, I am looking for..." Daphne stopped mid sentence as she saw Rosalind for the first time. Rosalind was gorgeous. She had beautiful curly brown hair, beautiful skin, a perfect gorgeous curvy figure, long sexy legs, ample perky breasts and beautiful full lips. Rosalind was a goddess. Daphne cleared her throat, composed herself and continued with her sentence, "hi there. I am looking for the Michaela Karrs racerback dress in a size 12."

Rosalind smiled. "That dress is beautiful and it would look amazing on you." Daphne blushed. "Thank you", she stammered.

"Wait here, and I will get the dress for you." Rosalind said, her sexy smile was too hard to ignore. Daphne could feel her heartbeat through her shirt........... She could also feel the ocean rising in her underwear. Rosalind came back with Daphne's dream dress. "Do you want to try it on?" Daphne was so excited to see this sexy woman holding her sexy dream dress, that all she could do was smile and nod. "Come with me. The dressing rooms are this way". Daphne couldn't contain her excitement as she followed Rosalind to the dressing room. She was already taking off her jacket before the door could close behind her. She tried on the dress and it was a perfect fit. "How is it going?" Rosalind asked. Just then, Daphne came out of the dressing room with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my God, the dress is gorgeous on you! Here, stand in front of this mirror." Rosalind took Daphne's hand and helped her up on the platform, which stood in front of a three-way mirror. Daphne was beaming as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Wow. This dress fits like a dream," said Daphne. "That's because a dream girl is wearing it." Rosalind whispered under her breath. Daphne heard her and blushed. The blood rushed to her face and her naughty regions. "Thank you," Daphne said, softly and sweetly. "I'm going to take this dress." Daphne made her way back to the dressing room to get out of the dress.

"Perfect choice." said Rosalind, who was standing right by Daphne's door. She looked Rosalind in the eyes and thanked her for her help. She moved forward to hug Rosalind, but instead, Rosalind gently kissed Daphne on the lips. "Oh, wow," she said. "That was nice" Daphne pulled Rosalind in closer and kissed her more passionately. "Can you help me out of this dress?" Daphne asked. As she pulled Rosalind into the dressing room and locked the door behind her, Rosalind softly and gently started kissing Daphne on her decolletage, and slowly unzipped the back of Daphne's dress.

Daphne let the dress fall to the floor as she stood in front of Rosalind, exposing her lacy black underwear and thigh high stockings. "You are so sexy." Rosalind said, as she ran her hands all over Daphne's body. Daphne returned the compliment with a kiss and started to take off Rosalind's clothes. The two started kissing and pawing at each other. Daphne started to play with Rosalind's silk pink panties, as she slipped a finger into her tight pussy. Rosalind was very wet, which made Daphne start to leak herself. She could no longer contain the pussy juice that was flowing down her thighs. As she fingered Rosalind and kissed her breasts, Daphne motioned for Rosalind to lay down on the cushioned bench in the room.

"I want to taste you," Daphne said, as she slowly started to kiss between Rosalind's thighs. Rosalind started to moan and quiver loudly. This made Daphne very nervous and she stopped in her tracks. "Don't worry," Rosalind said, "my Grandma can't hear us and you're the only customer here." Daphne began to relax and continued to kiss Rosalind's thighs and pulled down her silk panties.

Rosalind's wet pussy was now exposed and it looked so beautiful. Her pussy smelled amazing- the natural scent of musk and sex. Daphne couldn't hold back anymore and she devoured Rosalind's pussy. She licked Rosalind's clit until it was hot and hard. As she was licking her clit, Daphne grabbed Rosalind's breasts and started to play with her nipples.

"Mmmmmmm.... You feel so good." Rosalind moaned loudly as she ground her hips into Daphne's mouth. Daphne started to tongue Rosalind's clit harder and faster. She could feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter. Daphne's face was covered in Rosalind's pussy juice and she loved it. She continued, when all of a sudden Rosalind moaned louder and harder. "I'm going to cu....OHHHHHH.....AAAAHHHH....OOOOHHH!!!" Rosalind moaned as she came all over Daphne, gushing like a geyser all over her face and chest. "Mmmmmmm"..... Rosalind moaned, basking in the afterglow.

Daphne got up and moved closer to Rosalind. "Kiss me," she said. Daphne kissed Rosalind passionately on the mouth, smearing Rosalind's pussy juice all over her face. They kissed for what felt like an eternity. Exhausted from the kissing and mouth fucking, Daphne started to get up. "That was amazing", Rosalind said. "You were amazing," said Daphne. The two looked at each other as they slowly started to get dressed.

"Don't worry about the dress, Rosalind said. You paid for it and then some."

"Wow! Thank you," said Daphne. As they left the dressing room, fully clothed, Rosalind went to the back, got a brand new and clean dress for Daphne and gave her a wink. "Go out the back." Rosalind said.

As Daphne left the boutique with her brand new and free Michaela Karrs dress, she walked toward her car with a huge smile on her face and the taste of Rosalind on her lips.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ImaniOasis
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Paul4playPaul4play3 months ago

Beautifully sensuous and arousing!

bobr9967bobr99674 months ago

This was hot and sexy. Looking forward to more from you.

bobr9967bobr99674 months ago

This was hot and sexy looking forward from you.

MaewynCMaewynC4 months ago

This was so hot! Great story telling and your voice is sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was lovely,looking forward to reading and hearing more.

Share this

Similar Stories

Appcized Bitter encounter leads to transformative revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mrs Washington Pt. 01 Hot girl gets more than what she wants.in Lesbian Sex
Should I Move Tables turned on black guy.in Interracial Love
Agatha Allbut & The Bimbo Squad Ch. 01: Prologue Nerdy inexperienced girl kisses boy and enrages her enemies.in Erotic Couplings
What's for Lunch? Polish sausage and she are lunch treats.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories