What's Going On?

Story Info
A couple joined two others as they had sex in the woods.
5.9k words
4.35
20.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers

All participants are above the age of eighteen.

*****

"What the fuck is going on over there?" I pointed to her left and she craned her neck to get a look. She kept her hand wrapped around my cock, which was getting harder by the second, but she still wanted to see what was happening in the bushes to her left.

We were in the small park a block from her apartment. We took walks here often in the three months we had been dating. She was slow to put out, but the park seemed to bring out her frisky nature. While we were making out, she always commented several times about the possibility of someone walking by and seeing us. I often wondered if she was subconsciously wanting that to happen, but she seemed to be way too conservative for that.

We made out every time we visited the park, probably because there were lots of trees and bushes we could hide behind, or maybe just because being in the bushes made her horny. Jacksonville didn't have many parks for the people to enjoy, and most of those had few trees and no bushes. As a result, there were few places where a couple could enjoy some serious outdoor make-out sessions without gathering an audience. But this park was different.

We found the same nice spot that we usually visited. It was under a tree with lots of bushes surrounding us, and we sat down on the grass in the small clearing to enjoy each other. We were kissing passionately and I had my right hand up her sweater, playing with her left boob, when we heard the noises. It sounded like the grunting and groaning of a couple having sex so, naturally, I had to see what was going on.

We moved quietly until we could peer through the bushes. And I was right - it was a couple making love. Well, actually, they were still just making out but I was hoping they were making progress. He had her blouse unbuttoned and her tits were out in plain view. From what I could see, they must have been D-Cup tits, and the man was really enjoying them. He was sucking one boob and mauling the other, and she was moaning wildly. I couldn't see what she was doing with her hands because her back was to us, but the motions of her shoulders made it seem that she was massaging his dick through his pants. I could sense Sharon increasing the pace of her breathing and that excited me even more.

His mouth left her boob and moved up to her lips. They kissed for quite some seconds while he continued playing with her tits. Then I saw his arm change positions and the woman cried out. I guessed he had twisted one of her nipples and, apparently, Sharon thought the same thing. She moaned loudly.

Sharon loves for me to pinch and twist her nipples. They were large, about the size of her little finger from the last joint to the tip, and they seemed to be always hard. Her boobs were just the right size, a C-Cup according to the tag on her bra, but it was her nipples that received most of the attention. Many times when we were out at the movies or for dinner or drinks, guys would make comments about her nipples. Once, a guy actually reached out to pinch one of them as he walked by and the two of us spent the night in jail for going at it right in the club. But it was worth it, because when I got home the next day, she let me fuck her for the first time. Her pussy was tight and hot and wet, and my cock absolutely loved penetrating her.

And now she was breathing hard and fast, just like that night.

I gently squeezed her tits and she moaned again, and that was when the woman in the clearing looked around and saw us.

I could tell by the quick change in her expression that she saw us peeking through the bushes, but she said nothing. Instead, she went back to kissing her man, deeply and passionately. It was my turn to moan and I didn't even try to be quiet.

They were kneeling on a blanket and their hands were very busy. He seemed to be in his late thirties and she appeared to be a little younger. He was taller than she was, but I couldn't tell exactly how tall either of them were because they weren't standing. They both had dark hair and I hadn't seen his face yet, but her face was simply beautiful.

Don't get me wrong, I believe Sharon is beautiful. She is twenty-six and I am one year older. She wears her sandy blonde hair long, down to the middle of her back, and she is a natural blonde as her blonde bush proved. And believe me when I say that she was really bushy. She was trimmed to a triangle that would be covered by her somewhat modest bikini, but what was left was growing wild. I loved to play with her hair. I loved the way it tickled my nose when I went down on her, which was as frequently as she would let me. And I especially loved parting her curly hair as my tongue explored her pussy. Yes, I was thrilled to be dating Sharon and I had no second thoughts about her.

But the woman in the bushes was still beautiful.

Sharon slowly pushed her way through the bushes and stopped at the edge of the small clearing. She stood there as if mesmerized, and her hand was squeezing my hand with a grip that was actually hurting me. The two of us were silently enjoying the show six feet in front of us and it seemed that neither of us wanted to disturb them.

Just then, the woman backed up about a foot and then leaned forward to suck his cock. We could see his cock for just a moment before she sucked it into her mouth, and it was big enough to make me a little uncomfortable. It had to be at least nine inches and maybe a little longer, and she made a great show of sucking it and licking it. My boner measures just over six inches when it is fully hard, and my cock is the only one that Sharon has ever seen. So I sensed Sharon quietly gasp when she saw his large cock. I comforted myself with making a mental note that he might be longer but I was much thicker than he was. He might be able to penetrate deeper but I could stretch and fill a pussy better than he could. I smiled as I silently consoled myself.

Suddenly, she grabbed his ass and pulled him deep into her throat. She held him there for at least ten seconds as she massaged his cock with her tongue. And it was when she had dropped to take his cock into her mouth that he opened his eyes and saw us.

He froze for a second and I felt like running away. But then he smiled warmly, as if greeting a friend. He waved at us, calling us over.

"You are welcome to watch if you want. We both love being watched." His smile remained warm and welcoming as the woman continued to deep-throat him. Then he really surprised me with his next comment.

"And feel free to join in. We both enjoy company." I felt Sharon gasp in quiet response to his words. And then she shocked me as she slowly walked forward and knelt next to the woman.

Sharon grew up in a conservative home and she had changed only a little as she grew into an adult. We made out a lot, and it was usually quite passionate, but we never made out at her apartment. For some reason, she seldom went much further than kissing while we were there. It was almost as if her parents were ghosts, standing in her apartment watching us. She would let me play with her tits a little, but she stopped me whenever I went for her pussy. She simply would not let me play with her pussy through her clothes and always stopped me when I tried to slide my hand inside the waistband of whatever she was wearing. Of course, she didn't let me go much further when we were making out in my apartment, but at least I got her pants off a few times and nuzzled my nose in her muff and my tongue in her pussy. Four times so far, and I was looking forward to the next time.

So I was amazed when Sharon responded to the man's invitation by walking forward and kneeling next to the woman. I knew that Sharon had no experience with another woman because I had asked her. Several times. But she remained in her kneeling position without moving for at least a minute, watching the woman suck on the man's huge cock. Then she turned to me and motioned me forward. I am not sure why I had remained in place while she walked forward, but I simply had to move when Sharon motioned me forward. And I felt myself getting hard in spite of my concerns over his huge boner.

I slowly knelt next to Sharon and she reached out to take my hand. She turned to smile at me for a second before turning back to the action on the blanket in front of her. For some reason, she didn't respond to the puzzled expression on my face, but that expression slowly morphed into an expression of lust as I watched. Suddenly, Sharon totally shocked me by reaching out and gently massaging the woman's back. The woman responded by moaning loudly but continued going down on her partner. Finally, after several seconds, she let go of his cock and straightened up. Turning to Sharon, she smiled widely and warmly.

"My name is Wanda and this is Graham. We have been married for twelve years and we love to come to this beautiful park and have sex. I am so glad you decided to join us." And she reached out and gently stroked Sharon's right cheek. I was suddenly so hard that my dick ached. I started to introduce us but Sharon beat me to it.

"I am Sharon and this is my boyfriend, Eric. We come here often, but we have only been dating for about three months. But there is something about making out in the woods that is so much better than making out in his apartment, don't you think?" And she paused to let Wanda reply. But it was Graham who responded.

"Yes, the fresh air and sunshine makes for an increase in one's libido." He stood there with his cock pointing straight at Sharon and she couldn't take her eyes off it. Both of them noticed and Wanda spoke quietly.

"It is a beautiful cock, isn't it?" Her words prompted a slow nod from Sharon and she never looked away from it. Wanda spoke again, just as quietly as before.

"Would you like to touch him? He won't mind. In fact, he would love it. If, of course, your boyfriend wouldn't mind..." Her voice trailed off, forcing me to say something in return.

"Oh, no, honey. I don't mind. Feel free to enjoy him as much as they will allow." I was totally amazed at my words and at the fact that I was sincere. I was suddenly excited to watch my girlfriend grasp and maybe even suck the man's huge cock. I found myself holding my breath as I watched her slowly reach out and touch his cock with her right hand. And then she wrapped her hand around it and held it firmly for a few seconds. Finally, she began to slowly jack him off. And I saw a smile slowly spread across her face as she really began to get into it. Wanda shared her smile and reached over to slide Graham's pants to the ground. Smiling at Sharon, he carefully stepped out of his pants and Wanda pulled them out of the way. Now Sharon was staring at a nearly naked man as she stroked his huge cock. I didn't know what to do so I just knelt there without moving. And Wanda offered a suggestion.

"Eric, if you have an interest, my breasts are feeling lonely since Graham let go of them. Could you maybe help me out?" Her smile was even more enticing than her words, and I immediately moved closer and reached out for her tits.

Wanda arched her back, pushing her boobs toward me, and I responded by leaning down and planting my mouth on her right nipple. It was large but soft, and I was thrilled when I felt it grow between my lips. In a few seconds, it became quite hard and I reached over to take her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I played with her nipples for at least half a minute, enjoying the moans I heard from her. Then I changed my tactics and grabbed her boobs with my hands.

I massaged them and squeezed them and pushed them together, enjoying the size and weight of her large boobs. I got lost and had no idea how much time I spent playing with her tits. Her sudden orgasm interrupted my thoughts.

She muffled her scream and her entire body shook as I watched her cum. It turned me on so much that I felt dizzy. And suddenly I wanted to taste her so bad. I looked down and saw that she was still wearing a tiny pair of white shorts. She saw me look down and grinned at me.

Still kneeling, she unsnapped her shorts and slowly pulled down on the zipper. Without breaking eye contact, she slid her shorts down, revealing a pussy with lips totally swollen. I could clearly see her lips because she was shaved smooth as a baby's butt. She sat back and raised her feet, sliding her shorts off and leaving her totally nude from the waist down. Then she shrugged her shoulders and sat there totally naked. Slowly, she grinned at me and spread her legs.

"Did I see you wondering how wet my orgasm made me?"

Her smile grew even wider as she made her pussy available to my eyes and my tongue. I bent over and brought my face to within inches of her beautiful pussy. I started to ask Sharon if she was okay with this but when I looked over at her, she had at least four inches of cock in her mouth. I decided I didn't need to ask her anything and I went down on Wanda.

She tasted so good that I immediately stretched out on my stomach so I could have better access to her pussy. And I licked and sucked like it was my favorite activity in all the world. Which, of course, it was. I love eating pussy. I gave up a steady diet of pussy juice when I started dating Sharon, and was a little disappointed that she let me do that so seldom. I never complained, but I still missed it. And now, right here, I was eating pussy that tasted so good I couldn't stop moaning. And Wanda's pussy offered me all the juices I could swallow.

She was streaming juices, thick and white and sweet. And as much as I was moaning, Wanda was matching my noises with noises of her own. I was in heaven and planned to stay there for quite some time. I was dimly aware of Sharon's moans as she tried to fit more and more of Graham's huge cock into her mouth. And I was dimly aware of Graham's moans as my girlfriend went down on him with an energy and a passion that I had never seen before. But mostly, I was aware of Wanda's moans as I tried to give her great pleasure.

I had no idea how long it took, but I made Wanda cum again. She clamped her thighs around my head so tightly that my ears were crushed. After about ten seconds of bucking and quivering, she finally eased her legs and let go of my head, and I pulled back a few inches to watch Wanda crest and then come down from her orgasm.

And then I froze.

Standing behind Wanda were three men, one of whom had his hard cock out and was stroking it. I didn't know what to do or what to say, so I grunted.

"Uh..." I stopped there, still at a loss of what to say. From behind me, I heard Graham reply.

"It's okay, they have been there for a few minutes." I turned around to look at him and I saw a couple more men behind him. But Wanda was the one who welcomed them all. In a voice loud enough for all of them to hear, she spoke to them.

"It's okay, gentlemen, you can come closer. And you can feel free to stroke your cocks or enjoy yourselves in any way you want." She laughed quietly as she looked around.

"Honey, I think we have drawn a crowd." She was speaking to Graham and he quietly laughed. I counted nine men in sight and thought I heard more in the bushes.

I quickly glanced over at Sharon and was stunned. She had removed her sweater and was naked from the waist up, her beautiful boobs and awesome nipples out for these men to enjoy. Her mouth was wrapped around Graham's giant cock and she must had at least six inches of it shoved into her mouth. That meant that some of that cock had found its way into her throat.

"Damn, Sharon! You seem to be enjoying yourself more than usual." She tried to grin at me but her mouth was stretched around his cock too much to grin. And watching her swallow that much of his cock really turned me on. Wanda smiled as she watched my cock stretch my pants so obviously.

"I think someone's cock needs some attention. Eric, why don't you drop your pants and let me go down on you for a few minutes?" I hesitated for a few seconds because I had never engaged in any sexual activity with more than one woman present, and now I had two women present and a dozen men watching me. But I looked into Wanda's eyes and saw the lust there, and I simply could not deny her.

I stood and removed my pants in seconds. Stepping out of them, I kicked them off to the side and revealed my hard cock to everyone there. Wanda looked down at my thick boner and grinned.

"Now that one will be a challenge to deep-throat, but it will be a pleasure to fuck." Her words may not have been intended to make me fell better, but they accomplished that anyway. We shared grins for a couple of seconds, and then Wanda took over.

Dropping to her knees, she reached out for my cock and pulled me to her. In seconds, she had all six inches in her mouth, with at least an inch down her throat. She gagged slightly but continued her efforts and I was immediately fighting off a ferocious orgasm.

Wanda took quite some time going down on me and I was surprised I lasted so long. Each time I would feel that familiar tingle, she would pull back and lick the sides of my cock for a bit. It was obvious that she was helping me last longer that I expected. Finally, she pulled back and spoke two short words.

"Fuck me!" Her words were loud enough for everyone to hear, especially Sharon. I quickly glanced over at her and was shocked to see Graham shoving his huge cock into her pussy. So much for being conservative! Sharon was outside, in the woods, fucking a complete stranger in front of a dozen people. I would never have believed it if I wasn't watching her do it myself. Wanda tried to ease the shock at least a little.

"Graham is very convincing, even dominant. He would never force himself on her, but he would try hard to convince her that she really wanted it. I am sure he didn't mean to hurt you or cross any forbidden lines." She paused and smiled at me in a warm and loving way. I returned her smile.

"Actually, I am okay with it. Maybe a little jealous, and maybe more than a little concerned that she might want his huge cock over mine from now on, but I am okay with it. In fact, it is turning me on to watch his huge cock split her open and penetrate her deeper that I could." I watched them for a few more seconds and then turned back to Wanda.

She gently pushed me back until I was laying on the blanket. Then she straddled me and lowered herself down until my cock was pressed against her very wet pussy. And then she dropped herself onto my cock. I almost screamed in surprise, but I totally enjoyed it as she raised and lowered herself on me. I played with her large tits as she bounced up and down. Then she leaned forward, pressing her tits against my bare chest, and kissed me. We enjoyed passionate kisses as she fucked me, and I think it was the greatest fuck of my life. And then I froze again.

One of the men standing nearby had stepped forward and was vigorously stroking himself. I watched him cum on Wanda's back, and I heard her moan in pleasure as she felt him cum.

"Oh, yes! I love the feel of hot cum on my back!"

Immediately, several more men stepped forward in response to her invitation. In seconds, one of the men groaned loudly and I watched him cum on her ass. And I could tell from the grimaces on the faces of several more that they were going to cum in the near future. Suddenly I was paralyzed at the thought of someone ejaculating cum on me, especially on my face. Wanda saw my expression and spoke out quickly.

"On me, gentlemen. Only cum on me. If you cum on him, there will be a violent response." Several of the men verbally assured her that they would only cum on her, but one man seemed antagonistic.

"I will cum where I want." On hearing him, Wanda immediately rolled off me and stood up. Taking the step necessary to close with the man, she slapped him. Hard! The sound of the slap almost echoed through the woods.

TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers
12